[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question for you, girls. Do you feel displaced, deprecated,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: triss_cosplay.jpg (107 KB, 947x843) Image search: [Google]
triss_cosplay.jpg
107 KB, 947x843
A question for you, girls. Do you feel displaced, deprecated, or simply old, when guys pay attention to younger girls instead of you?
>>
>>23912227
b-bump
>>
>>23912227
Depends on how they feel afterwards realizing that the sex happening is to the girl and not the one you looked at.
>>
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/mum-hair-actually-designed-to-ward-off-men-2013030862130
>>
>>23912897
kek
>>
>>23912227
No, because for how many # of guys that will do that to you, there are twice the numbers of ones who will not
>>
>>23912897
>http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/mum-hair-actually-designed-to-ward-off-men-2013030862130
afaik the over 30s get that haircut because they need TIME to do stuff (unless trophy wifey, with no other talent/occupation but swallow sperm from hubby)
>>23912227
grills abhor when men pay attention to anything else. That's why they hate stoners, because they can not be the centre of the universe if the man is high.
>>
>>23912227
Having dated a good number of girls, they always get jelly or try to age shame. I've dated anywhere from 19~25(I'm 26) and whenever I'm dating someone 19~21 a few of my female friends will try to say I'm a crib robber. It's really hilarious esp when some of them have dated in the 8+ year range themselves.

Women don't like competition, and many of them that are growing older aren't doing shit to keep up their appearances with exercise or good facial/sleep routines and a sense of fashion. American women are the worst.
>>
I just turned 18 and I've been lurking /soc/ for years (yeah...sorry..) and I already feel old. I've realized that the only reason I was really likeable was because I was a teenager, not because I'm genuinely attractive or anything.
>>
>>23913242
as a matter of fact, most young females are desirable to some degree (unless really hideous) that is how nature works, while most young males seem to be too young or somehow need to mature to reach their prime. So yes, if you are a grill, you are damn right.
>>
>>23913258
Young women are desired because they're in their prime for having children. Youth leads to less birth defects and a higher chance of survival for both parties. As such men desire young women in the upper teens and lower 20s for optimum mating strategies.

Young men do not hold social status or resources. They're still gathering resources around them. They can support themselves (maybe) or rely on their families some what, but they're building their career. When they become wealthy enough to take care of themselves plus 2 parasites, they are in their prime for breeding. This would be around the mid 20s to mid 30s at the earliest for the majority of men.

This is why men and women are valued differently on the time line. In short, men are not valued as human beings only resources, women are valued as human beings because their core value (i.e. baby incubation) is built into them unlike men.
>>
File: 1458696665333.jpg (70 KB, 736x856) Image search: [Google]
1458696665333.jpg
70 KB, 736x856
32 here, if I find out a woman I was dating is a day over 25 then I will deliberately flake out on any attempts at contact from that moment forward. Age on a woman strikes a man's eyes the same way shortness and weakness on a man strikes a woman's eyes.

I've already been ruined on two occasions by two divorces and I've never been married. A direct hit would end me forever. The more prior partners she has had, the more likely divorce becomes. And the only ways to make even an educated guess about prior partner count are age and attitude.
>>
>>23913242

pics
>>
>>23913266
lots older, like waht?

anyway, unless you are plain uggo you should not worry. Indeed he should worry because in the next ten years he'll go slowly downhil to middle age (i assume he is mid 30s?) while you'll reach your physical apex (unless you are a worthless fatso with no talents whatsoever and spend all day munchin' crap food and getting fat waiting for your daddy to come back home and ram your ass/fuck your skull, etc), ofc). Your choice, really
>>23913279
Very well put together and very true. Also explains why prostitution is the oldest business on earth
>>
>>23913324
no ty
>>
>>23913363
i am kind of fat and he has already called me out on it so...
braces, young face, fat. pretty much me
>>
>>23913418
ffs, you are just 18. If you take care of yourself, before hitting 20 you can be ok. Braces are not a problem because time is on your side in that one, young face is not bad neither. But being with an older dude not by choice, but because no-one else wants to deal with fatty you, this is a fucking shame. Also, the only reason that creeper is with you is because he doesn't have anything else to fuck. Get the fuck out of there and lose weight asap, for your own good.
>>
File: image.gif (836 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
836 KB, 320x240
>>23913206
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>23913322
>>
>>23913484
i am with him by choice. he isn't a last choice. maybe i am for him..
>>
>>23913496
>>23913500
LOL BRANDON, LOL LOL LOL
>>23913517
u sure?
>>
>>23913500
Fuck off
>>
Idk people usually think I'm 17-18 or still in high school and I'm 23. Maybe it's my height? I'm 5'2. Though yesterday this dude tried to ask for my number so he asked if I was a kid or a grown woman. I also thought most men thought it was cool to be with much older woman or some shit.
>>
>>23914194
Yeah maybe if they're cucks, older women are jaded and have a growing sense of entitlement the older they get.
>>
>>23912227
As a female approaching her mid-twenties, I'd say I'm not exactly jealous of younger girls, but I am pretty depressed that I am aging and becoming less and less attractive as time goes on. Luckily I already found a long-term partner who is around my age, so I'm not worried about finding a relationship.
>>
i never noticed them paying attention to me in the first place, so no it doesn't bother me because it's nothing new
>>
I'm kind of in a different situation where I don't want to be noticed or look good, so it doesn't bother me to see younger girls receiving attention.
>>
>>23915122
How crushed are you going to be when he finds some 18yo homewrecker? Just fold into cuckquean status or rape him in the divorce/breakup?
>>
>>23915380
Probably won't happen but I guess we'd divorce
>>
ITT: your dad
>>
>>23913206
>>23913322
>>23913279
>>23912227
ITT: /r9k/ trolls
>>
>>23912227
if he's just looking for a hot piece of ass chances are i dumped him months ago for being boring af.
>>
>>23913194
>grills abhor when men pay attention to anything else
we're really not that desperate
>>
>>23915543
You all love the attention, some of you being worse than that actually. Maybe not you, but the average girl certainly does.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.