[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We post pictures of ourselves from a while back that we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: neverpostedbefore.jpg (116 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
neverpostedbefore.jpg
116 KB, 500x667
ITT: We post pictures of ourselves from a while back that we never posted anywhere, because reasons.

Will post timestamp if required, but people have seen me wandering around /soc/ lately, so yeah.
>>
>>23911431

This is a stupid idea for a lot of reasons
>>
>>23911434
Care to explain?
>>
>>23911442

You're either a terribly mislead youngster or someone baiting a terribly mislead youngster
>>
>>23911449
I am confused about this statement.
(Obviously a mislead youngster)

Also, wat.
>>
>>23911458

Probably not the only thing you're confused about
>>
>>23911431
got any pictures of you in a normal setting and a bit closer?

you look cute but can't see your face properly
>>
>>23911968
Sure I do, but the lack of responses to this thread (with pictures) disturbs me.
Guys, you could block out your faces if you'd want. -___-
>>
What exactly am I looking at?

Also, Vaultec?
>>
>>23912435
The only time I performed in front of a public (and felt really terrified, lol).
And if you're referring to that phone number, yes.
>>
Eh, ignore him. Bumping the thread to see more qt
>>
>>23912510
Performed what exactly? Pole-dancing?
Why though lol.
Yes, was about to b8 you but couldn't tell if it was you or not. Also what is this anout posting before and timestamp kek. Haven't seen you before.
>>
>>23912534
Lol what tf do you think doing a center split on a pole is if not pole dancing?

That double standard shit is annoying me.
Nobody asks a dude for a timestamp.
>>
>>23912560
For structural support..

I didn't ask for one retard, I saw already last time and I didn't fucking ask for one.
They don't because nobody would doubt a dude being here, idfk sheesh. So fucking sensitive for no reason.
>>
>>23912399
I don't really have any pictures I never posted anywhere, the only reason I take a picture is if I have to post it somewhere
>>
>>23912560
it used to be that people only spammed the "tits or gtfo" message when someone wanted attention for being a girl without reason

"check out my new website, btw I'm totally a chick"
>>
>>23911431
You could just say you want to camwhore like all the other girls instead of pretending there's a topic.
>>
All you faggots are fucking assholes. She puts herself out there and tries to start a fun thread, and it's filled with this garbage. Holy shit.
>>
>>23913000
>complains about people
>does not contribute
Idiots gonna idiot.
>>
>be op
>post one pic
>abandon thread
Kinda makes me want to post one of me, kinda. :^)
>>
>>23912913
Yes, that is true. I am glad I didn't get that spam (yet), but there is absolutely still work to do.

>>23913000
I did, and failed miserably. I am sorry for attempting something new, guys : (

>>23915006
Oh sorry, didn't know I had to post while I was working. -____- Sorry I ain't a jobless asshole. How do you think I pay for my fucking pole dancing lessons? Lol some people, I swear.
Great experience, everyone. Would do again. 10/10.
>>
This needs more timestamp
>>
>>23915152
What's the day job, by the way?
>>
>>23915152
>working on a Saturday
Omg you poor thing, I'd pray for you if I still believed in Allah ;)
Woah there buddy, trying to imply us poor anons are jobless, try again babes.
Huh? You pay gor shit like that? What kind of retard logic is that, why not just go to a public pole outside and practice there?
Lol ikr, the nerve of some.
Why don't you then?
>>23915209
Ay lmao
>>
>>23915229
You've never realised that the poles can be in a static and a spinning state? Street poles can't do that. Also, winter. Also, street poling isn't safe, lel.

I'm going to bed. Let this thread die, I don't care. No timestamp for you, there were two people who were kinda nice to me in this thread lol, I don't need to prove anything to any of you, as I know I'm genuine.

>>And then there's gonna be even more shit talk about me. I can't ever win this.
>>
>>23915258
Again, what's the day job?
>>
>>23915258
No I never noticed, what do you think I am, some sort of perv who goes around looking at women do erotic and provocative movements?
There was no winter, no snow :'(
I guess, don't want to be cut by the metal amirite.

Tired and angry babes is tired and angry kek. Fine with me. I know you aren't referring to me,idiot. I already saw it and you called me a douchebag anyways, talking about being nice eh. Hmph.
Good for you though.

>>Your fault
>>
>>23915312
Obviously watching the women too much and not the poles enough.

I apologize for calling you a douchebag right after you called me a retard (and now an idiot), lol.

>>23915294
I don't feel comfortable (nor do I feel like) talking about my job here.
>>
>>23915443
Fair enough, just trying to get a better idea of the type woman you are.
>>
>>23915443
The Poles are too slavic for me that's why. No I don't btw, that would imply I am gay and like women.

Kek, fair enough, apology accepted and I will apologise likewise. Seems you can handle a joke though, so I'll be gentler now.

I was curious as well about the job, and even more so but since you said that I can imagine what I guess.
Anyways, so no school or anything then?
>>
>>23915006
If you're, OP. You look good and thread needs more pictures.
>>
kek you clearly don't belong on 4chan OP
>>
>>23915482
Unfortunately for you I am not, but I could be if I really wanted to. Luckily not in the mood or state to do so, sorry out of luck there pal. Ask her though lol.
>>
fuckin dammmm op your hot af more of u pls
>>
>>23915258
Maybe you should stick to Reddit since you got your feelings hurt so easily here
>>
bumpu 4 oppu
>>
>>23911431
Got any nude photos OP? :3
>>
File: image.jpg (871 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
871 KB, 2048x1536
Me after I got my wisdom teeth out. Since OP is the only one that isn't a little bitch ITT.
>>
>>23919436
You are a very handsome man, sir
>>
>>23919436
Wait, really?
All of them? Damn. I remember rocking the squirrel look for nearly a month (but that's because I got a really bad infection after), and we only took out the bottom ones then, lol.

Thank you for posting properly ITT, anon. Hope your wisdom teeth removal wasn't as painful as mine was.
>>
>>23919992
Hello again!
>>
Op is obviously not the person in the picture. what a fucking weird place with weird faggots that are always pretending to be other people.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.