[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a discussion going on male grooming. Next weekend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Sweeney-todd_3235569b.jpg (180 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Sweeney-todd_3235569b.jpg
180 KB, 620x387
Can we get a discussion going on male grooming. Next weekend I am 99% sure I am going to get laid. And I need to tame the forest that is my pubic hair.

What is the recommended shave/trim/etc?
>>
>>23904611
have you ever shaved before?
If you have then just shave all of it using an electric razor. You have a week so it will grow back so it's not too short to be too coarse, but will look neat.
If you haven't shaved before you could trim it, but that takes too much work (for me at least). Too much fiddling about making sure it's all even, a razor does that for you automatically.

The reason I'm saying trim if you haven't shaved before is that it can get really itchy and uncomfortable when you first start shaving it and it starts growing back. And you don't want that to be distracting you when you're banging this chick lol.
>>
>>23904611
clippers/beard trimmer all over
shave balls and taint
>>
Natural is better.
>>
>>23904631
and moisturise
>>
Just trim it down, you can use an electric shaver with a long attachment, or even scissors. Doesn't have to be that short, just reasonably neat. Don't obsess over it, it really doesn't matter. And don't shave, it looks creepy and is unhygienic, especially if you're new to it.
>>
>>23904611
femanon here. trim with electric clippers which are pretty cheap. use 1/4" attachment. it looks clean without looking weird, and you won't have the problems with ingrown hairs and pimples from shaving
>>
>>23904611
short enough to not be a bush, but long enough to not be stubble.
>>
>>23904611
you need to do whatever make you feel most confident. but if you have a massive bush you probably should trim it back a bit.
>>
File: Tunguska-Event-439x330.jpg (79 KB, 439x330) Image search: [Google]
Tunguska-Event-439x330.jpg
79 KB, 439x330
>>23904611

OP, this all depends on your level of body hair. If you are a hairless manchild than by all means shave it bald.

If you have any type of body hair on your front besides a minor happy trail, just trim, don't shave, especially if you have dark hair.

If you are any kind of Mediterranean or non-pasty white and have dark leg hair and a 4 lane happy highway then it will look retarded as fuck if you have a glaring bald patch on your gens in the center of your body looking like the Tunguska event.
>>
>>23905941 here

That being said, >>23905071 is right. 1/4 inch or #1 guard will be fine. Clean without looking weird is good phrasing.
>>
>>23904611
Pretty much what everyone else is saying, I typically trim with a beard trimmer and guard to about a 1/4 inch, maybe shave down anything stray on the shafts itself, and call it a day. Hairless is weird, super bush is gross. You want a soft patch of pubic hedge.
>>
Nope.
>>
>>23905941
top kek

>>23906840
runner-up kek goes to "pubic hedge"

>>23904611
you should manscape regardless of getting laid. your crotch will generally smell better and it'll make your package look bigger. (not that you need any help with that, i'm sure)
>>
I usually trim with an electric razor to a really short length and then shave my balls and shaft clean, but leave all other hair intact. Since you haven't shaved before I wouldn't bother shaving this time and stick to trimming like everyone else is saying. For future reference, never shave against the grain. It is a smoother feel, but you will probably get an ingrown hair or two.
>>
>>23908992
I meant electric shaver not razor. You want pubes. The clean no pube look is weird unless you're really fit and completely hairless.
>>
File: 1444325671002.jpg (48 KB, 533x388) Image search: [Google]
1444325671002.jpg
48 KB, 533x388
>inb4 OP fails to get laid and shaving goes to waste
>>
>>23904611
What's the best and healthiest way to get rid of hair on my chest, armpits l, cock, ass for a long time? Preferably for ever.
>>
>>23910150
The best way to get permanent hair removal is electrolysis, followed by laser hair removal (which doesn't work as well on light hair and reduces hairgrowth without completely eliminating it.) Both are expensive, but if you want a permanent solution they're your options. Other options include epilating and waxing, both of which last a couple of weeks usually.
>>
>>23904628
Lmao
>>
Basically me op
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.