[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A place where people hang and play vidya, das rite. https:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: download (9).jpg (6 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
6 KB, 281x179
A place where people hang and play vidya, das rite.

https://discord.me/pvc

Join the fuck up and introduce yourself and namedrop the games you play senpai.
>>
yeah or where people get insulted and bullied. shit sever
>>
>>23889478
server*
>>
>>23889478
The banned/user ratio is by far the best of any of the public servers currently.
>>
>>23889571
yeah that's why there were 4 people suddenly insulting me for no reason. bye
>>
>>23889466
>tfw someone sends you naked pictures of children and doesnt get permabanned
>tfw when you leave but get banned for no reason upon returning

I wouldn't join it if I were you guys, infested with drama and mostly /r9k/ faggots who will REE at you for showing any sense of normality.
>>
File: vrfz7m.jpg (75 KB, 174x349) Image search: [Google]
vrfz7m.jpg
75 KB, 174x349
https://kiwifar.ms/threads/mikenopa-aka-positive-parts-of-life.12994/

Here is some background on one of the regulars of this community - he's a crazy bi-polar dude that sends pictures of naked little girls to any female members via PM (He has some serious problems when it comes to females). The main admin of the website doesn't like him but he lacks the balls to actually ban him because a minority group of members are very aggressive in their opinion.

The community has the potential to be decent (and ranks higher than most I've visited) but with the current leadership (or lack thereof) this Discord won't have any staying powers - Sorry, Jesse: you are a nice enough dude but you are such a fucking cuck and let a bunch of edge lord retards dictate the trajectory of your community.

Overall, I had fun for a few days but it becomes cumbersome to speak with some of the lowest members of society. If you are looking for some form of motivation through way of companionship I'd suggest somewhere else as this server has the opposite effect.

There are a few reasonable people there but I'd say joining the sever is only going to reward you with diminishing returns.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.