[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its that time! Tea thread! Whats going on anon? How are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: il_570xN.701551297_3k24.jpg (35 KB, 570x556) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.701551297_3k24.jpg
35 KB, 570x556
Its that time! Tea thread!

Whats going on anon? How are you? Anything cool going on? Anything bad going on? Anything you'd just like to talk about, would you like some advice? Come on down and have a seat with me, talk to me about whatever you want.
>>
Hey S! Hope life is going well for ya.
>>
Hey OP. It's me the coffee drinker from a few days ago. How have you been?
>>
>>23877587
I've been quite well actually. A little tired, had a doc app today and had labs done, but I'm well enough. Just maxin and relaxin. How are you?
>>
>>23877474
It be nice to talk. I'm lonely and can't sleep. Just sad all around and can't shake the feeling
>>
>>23877598
Pretty good. Played some cards with friends so that was nice. Otherwise I'm just waiting for this pot to brew.
>>
>>23877605
What's got you down brother?

>>23877612
That sounds pretty good, what game?
>>
>>23877618
Idk relationship trouble, feel like my partner doesn't really love me anymore, and worse doesn't really want the family we have.
>>
>>23877626
What leads you to believe that?
>>
>>23877618
Force of Will, it's pretty fun

>>23877626
Have you already talked to them about how you're feeling?
>>
>>23877640
He never wants to talk to me or spend time with me or anything like that and he never wants to help with or do anything with our kids. I just dont know what to do
>>
>>23877650
Yah but nothing changes and I'm kind of afraid to keep bringing it up
>>
still drinking wine, only this time in the bathtub
>>
>>23877654
dude tbqh if you've already discussed this issue multiple times, and they aren't communicating with you, then as much as it may absolutely suck you really just need to end. not only for your sake but your kids' as well. once someone checks out of a relationship, they aren't coming back. and it doesn't have anything to do with you, so it won't matter what you do to try to change things. it's up to the other person to communicate what they need to you. speaking from experience only
>>
>>23877673
Yah but not staying means I lose my kids so its not that easy, plus i don't really have anywhere to go.
>>
>>23877685
i don't understand how you will lose the children if your partner is not interested in your children. the only way for you and your kids to be happy is to leave the toxic person in your life who is making you unhappy. there is no way to get them to change, only they have the power to do that. if you want to make excuses, that's your choice but it's not a very good one. people manage to make it out of harder situations to get out of. all it takes is commitment and perseverance. again speaking from experience. i moved halfway across the country with $10 to my name and i'm still here. hasn't always been peaches and cream but if you want something bad enough you'll get it. i don't have kids, so that wasn't a concern for me, but there are probably more resources for parents in those situations.
>>
>>23877709
His parents have money and would push him to get custody, one of the kids is my step child, so even tho iv been raising them since they were an infant ii have no rights. So that's why I say I'd lose my kids.
>>
>>23877736
Okay so how long has this been going on? The main thing here is that there is clearly a major breakdown in communication. And if there is no communication then there is no trust, and if you don't have either of those then your relationship will fail. You need to rebuild the communication there, and if he refuses to communicate then your relationship is in a serious state of decay, and would might want to look into optionsome in terms of lawyers and what not. Because if it's as serious as you make it seem, then you should be concern.

So first thing, make serious, well planned out efforts to find out what's going on. If it doesn't get better or he's not makin efforts to get shit together you ought to work on back up plans. Unfortunately you can only try to get advice so many times before you should actually act and try to actually get shit worked out, if you never act then you aren't doing anything to make it better.
>>
>>23877963
I can't afford a lawyer. I do try to talk to him, he just blows me off. He's on his computer gaming 24/7 like till 4 or 5 am then sleeps all day while I take care of the kids. I ask him to spend time with me but he just dose not want to. We used to be so close. I feel so hurt for that to just be gone and I don't really even know why. I don't have any means to leave even if I was sure I wanted to. Only a crapy minimum wage job and its just really hard to know what to do, what will be best for my kids
>>
>>23877983
Have you considered couples therapy?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.