[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS ONLY FOR HYPERBOREAN SOULS >Ch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 126
File: Twardowski_z_diablem.jpg (89 KB, 494x639) Image search: [Google]
Twardowski_z_diablem.jpg
89 KB, 494x639
>ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS

ONLY FOR HYPERBOREAN SOULS

>Chat General - Take a pic in your current state, or die.
>>Music Discussion (Post some of your low-tier music)
>>What are you doing?
>>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo? (it's not cool if you're cool)
>>Video Games(?)?
>>Books you're currently reading
>>Films etc.
>General Discussion
>You have to follow these guidelines, you'll be dicked to death if you don't, just post some content so other anons get to roast you.
>Who cares if this is a meet-up board, after all.
>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP will never deliver. So stop asking.

Previous thread.
https://boards.4chan.org/soc/thread/23859809#lr23875184
>>
File: IMG_20160603_164324.jpg (92 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_164324.jpg
92 KB, 640x480
Yes, hello?
>>
File: 145515124124142.jpg (85 KB, 486x450) Image search: [Google]
145515124124142.jpg
85 KB, 486x450
>>23875224
Going to go ahead and get all cozy in new bread

>Music
all kinds of shite today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00T3fYISdMk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds
back on listening to this again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB6sOhQan9Y
gah that piano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-z6RwNCbmU

>>23875166
d00d humanoid sharks would be way scarier, let us hope no hybrid mutated sharks decide they want to be KANGZ
>reasonably warm.
kek I really like this phrase for some reason as describing the ocean. Makes me think of pleasant days or something

They are, I always see people cower from those strong wing beats but I just want to swing throw em to the next lake by there ganky ass necks. Beautiful birds tho

I believe it was near Belize, another place I want to visit. Would you ever settle down in a tropical setting?

ikr, it's like something out of a nightmare

Only into diving because of my perma mid life crisis mode dad. He drags me into all his hobbies like dirt biking and diving. He wanted me to become skydiver like him but that will have to wait kek
Yes that was my exact image in my head that and seeing pale hand ascend from silt hell to drag me to the depths fuq
>>
>>23875281
All about comfy.

I think they'd look pretty retarded tbqh. Heads all upturned, fins sticking in their shirts.

"Ocean" in this case.

Beautiful indeed, but they can get pretty stupid. Especially if you're on a narrow pass to the lake, rowing with a boat, and one of those fags decide to block you.

I might consider it. The heat though. I'm a northerner, not sure if I could stand it.

Well at least your dad has exciting ideas. I'd love i try all that out.
>>
>>23875322
So this is how I shall make my way in life and... achieve fame immortal?
You should that ironically.
It means you were stabbed in the back. You were betrayed.
>>
>>23875347
yes boi, put down those books (jk don't do that)
lel, that would be a nice and illogical way to explain my general distrust towards most people
you can call me Caesar from now on, thank u very much
>>
Hello to the new thread

And only for hyperborean people? So just for you OP and how many threads in a row have you made now?

>What are you doing? Same shit as always
>Video Games(?)? Same shit as always
>Books you're currently reading Same shit as always kind of havent much time to read shit rn

>music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePyTcmw00BA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62z1z3FnLxE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEf3tZmgKiQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNDP0VSSI_4
You know the usually random shit I listen to

>>23875274
Lel how could I even guess that it was salmon thats wack should have asked if it was fresh or sea water, plus your pic was fuzzier than my chin right now

>>23875354
Whoops sorry about that but your dead on the money, I still get confused by most of these modern slag terms like tl;dr. Now I know them is fighting words lol
Problem is that it keeps doing that when the temp goes up just a bit, I guess its just defective
Fuck man that an easy way to end up making an appointment at the eye doctors
All that damn was shaky hands and missed head shots I'd like to say I beat it but most likely not. Think I'd rather blow $10 in quarters playing time crisis
That's how I felt there was way to much going on most of the time. But at least it still played like a mgs game. My one regret is buying it on steam cause now I can't sell tpp and
no even plays online even tho they keep updating it. Every sad indeed
Lel I got one of those sony android walkmans but thats not going to cut it. That thing is pretty damn useless now
I've witness many of my friends rage, rage quit, loss someone's souls showing off, break shit, and probably more. Idk if I can handle all that butt anger

Enjoy this memorial day tasty pic, I took a shower last night and shaved my face and notice my facial hair still smelled like the grill. So now I'm paranoid what else still smells
>>
File: 20160602_231933.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160602_231933.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
can we get some ankle rates in here, OP
hope this isn't too lewd
>>
File: #@#@#@#@$$%.jpg (92 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
#@#@#@#@$$%.jpg
92 KB, 720x960
Niggers,I have so much (You)s to submit
Bee patient
t. MissPopular :x--------D
>>
>Where is Depri? ;__;
>No one remembers him anyone.
>Where is BJ?
>Where is Koreananon?
>Where is Germanon (I actually have him around)
>Where is that zest for careless shitposting that once filled these threads like blood fills veins? Where are the countless bait threads? Where is my own passion, want for posting here from waking hours to moments when the sleep closes shut my eyelids for oblivion that is sleep? Where is that genuinely joy of talking to someone? Why do I feel as if those days are long gone, like childhood, and with maturity I've lost my sense for everything folish? Those days are indeed long gone. I feel more alienated than anything. Why is it so fucking difficult? And no one will reply to this because everyone is serious and le too above that. Except I was like this all the time then. Ranting like an idiot. Speaking nonsense.
>You know what, I really hope everyone does fine. I really do. I've invested so much of my time here yet I do not even know myself.
>Useless idiot that I am when I came, I still remain as much. Glad I'm scared of plastic bags, that's how far my powers of controlling myself go.
>To leave is unthinkable, to stay unbearable.
>>
File: pants tighten intesivaly.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
pants tighten intesivaly.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23875444
Well fuck it I'll take you up on that challenge, idk how you even took that pic in that angle that shit is impossible for me
And before anyone says anything I have very foot and hand pale palms

>>23875470
Its tough at the top but someone's got to do it. But bruv just replay to the good ones and throw the other out like a bad cold
>>
File: islandprotofriends.png (386 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
islandprotofriends.png
386 KB, 615x409
>>23875496
I think you cant learn much about yourself through virtual communication.
Time spent only with oneself seems to be the most effective method... or maybe experiencing new, exiting, extreme situations.
This place had me constantly thinking... but not about myself but my interaction on this board and about everybody else I cared about on here.
It wasnt self reflection but more of, well kinda the opposite.
Im not trying to condemn this place for it being a bad place for self reflection.
These threads can help, they can be great, just not for the exploration of ones soul.
They do helped me dealing with the feeling of alienation.
This is a great place to disucss (culture, philosophy, whatever) in general.

For me these threads have lost some appeal though and I also got tired of the self induced feeling of inferiority aswell as the creeping sensation that I was wasting my life.
>>
>>23875303
You look pretty comfy in the above pic
your furniture reminds me of my great grandmother's house. Post couch?

kek so we've established they would wear shirts.I'm picturing retro 80's tees style or maybe Polos?? I need to further this exploration tho, would they come to shitepost too? Also what type of shiteposting would they bring??

Not to jump topics but how clear are your skies at night? The light pollution from the town kind of kills our nightsky but a reasonably warm night next to the ocean and looking at the stars would be amazing.

Is this from personal experience? They are such dicks tbqh, and ugly afuq as babies. I've heard those wing slaps they do hurt a decent amount

The scenery would outweigh the heat for me but I feel you. I thought the humidity was bad here but I can't imagine down closer towards the equator.

They are definitely exciting, and I'm glad he pushed me to do it looking back. But at the time he had and still does to a lesser extent a nasty habit of sucking the fun out of things fast tho with the way his personality is.

You should at least try dirtbiking, diving you have to get certified to really enjoy, but dirtbiking is amazing. Flying through the air on a beautiful piece of machinery, there's nothing really like it. The speed and rush is addicting

>>23875444
I like your socks and trips
cutting it close with the lewd tho whew

>>23875496
This pasta needs a good pic to go with it
>>
>>23875433
I just wanted to make sure you weren't about to drop a soundcloud on me. If you're making fire beats on the low I need to know pham
kek them theres fitin words partner
anyway you could trade in?
I need to go get eye checkup maybe this will be the excuse I need
time crisis was my shite , pedal pushing powers to the max. If ever enough money will buy time crisis and jurassic park arcade games. Would buy so many actually Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, DDR kek
online died that fast?
back in the day though those things were the most advanced shite I'd ever seen
I hear my roommate yell sometimes through the walls when he's playing vidya
I usually avoid the butt anger peeps kek

super tasty looking tbqh dip your head in barbq to get rid of smell
>>
File: _20160604_000727.jpg (30 KB, 480x604) Image search: [Google]
_20160604_000727.jpg
30 KB, 480x604
https://youtu.be/ECbxSVTkJi8

Ah, Death Grips, monsieur? Yes, know them well, I do, prima grupa a là limuzin po beliy noc. Donna said that one has a vicious gastritis, for whatforsayelse swallow Fenno-Karelian aparat, mashina, like with ease like devouring a fine portion, meal of high hours, makaroni po flotski? Kad, which time? As I was soothswaying, minding my Hegel, no, no, idealismus, Descartes presaid, I eardetect negro ( no for wisdom, he lost the tooth ), I am beckoning back the dahlia buds and floral petals, mind the manure to fed that, repeat before post my prediction. Meme, last words, as French fascist said, no pardon De Gaulle, for ego its firstsay: "Meme! Draugs, that is A E S T H E T I C!". Hon, hon. Ease vegan volunteer for folk breads, no hard bite at all. So, say, what candid day say they thinking tools? If by chance small or rhodish, stumble on ze-ze-ze-muzik, saywhathen? Ah, memories, memoir un three musketeers!
>>
>>23875379
Sounds like something what a robber would say.
No, no, go for irony for angst and anger.
ET TU?
>>23875433
That's the point; it was a trick pikshur and ye fell in my trap.
>>23875592
Ye. Bit too dark now, I might deliver tomorrow.

Polos for alpha males, 80's ones for autistic betas thinking they're getting qt sharkettes. They'd probably be the worst, I can imagine them not being able to shut up about the trade winds and open water much like Faulkner couldn't stop with his "muh south".

Pretty OK actually. Depends on cloudiness.

Yes, personal experience. Ducking pirds :-DDD.

But then again, I think we'd get used anyways. It's not like we're made of ice and would melt, right?

Kek, what does he do?

I've only ever been on a scooter kek. They cost a bit.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2400x2411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2400x2411
alternative metal, ambient, atmospheric black metal, atmospheric sludge metal, avant-folk, avant-garde metal, black ambient, black metal, blackgaze, dark ambient, dark cabaret, dark electro, dark folk, darkwave, death doom metal, death metal, depressive black metal, djent, doom metal, drone metal, ebm, electro-industrial, electronic, experimental, folk metal, funeral doom metal, futurepop, gothic metal, industrial, industrial hip hop, industrial metal, industrial music, industrial rock, industrial techno, martial industrial, melodic black metal, melodic death metal, neoclassical darkwave, neue deutsche härte, nordic folk music, nu metal, pagan black metal, post-hardcore, post-industrial, progressive metal, rap metal, sludge metal, technical death metal, traditional doom metal, visual kei
>Skype
la.furra.darketa
>>
File: Capture_20160603.webm (577 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Capture_20160603.webm
577 KB, 1280x720
>>23875517
7/10 nice slender ankles very elegant
kek idk how I did that either

>>23875354
eyoooo, tis saved. kek that's exactly the image I was thinking of when I was describing weird walmart guy to you. fuggin lel that video. I wanna be that guy when I'm an old man
kek, trying to work on selenaaaaa vocaroo but my voice isn't getting raspy enough at the moment. here is crooked toof webm tho. it looks iiight from this angle but it's reeeaaally bad from other angles lel. the one tooth is just totally pushed behind all the other teeth kek

>>23875592
I can't tell if the trips are lewder than the pic
fug. might have 2 delet
>>
>>23875771
alternative dick, dick, atmospheric black benis, atmospheric jizz metal, avant-dick, avant-jizz metal, black dick, black jizz, blackjizz, dark penis, dark sperm, jizz electro, dark benis, jizzwave, death cock metal, death jizz, depressive black jizz, djizz, doom taint, drone taint, ebm, electro-cock, elecocktic, jizzperimental, folk jizz, funeral taint metal, futuretaint, gothic benis, industrial, industrial dick hop, industrial dick, industrial jizz, industrial cock, industrial dickno, martial penis, melodic black jizz, melodic death jizz, neoclassical darkjizz, neue dick härte, dick folk music, nu dick, pagan black dick, post-harddick, post-jizz, progressive dick, rap taint, sludge taint, technical death taint, traditional taint metal, visual jizz
>>
>>23875555
Checked

I do not know yet, UK seems like the reasonable choice, personally I would prefer the US
Not too far, you said your program was suppose to finish high school in a year right
You decided to stay in Latvia for university too

Maybe during my own personal enlightenment kek , will keep in mind tho

You mean autistic kek
Nah I have the homo for that, she's just an overly obsessed introverted fan of art and a weird lover of REVIT which is a program for 3D modeling
Kek what's funny is that there's this website where you can download ready-made blocks for Revit called Revitcity, she speaks of as if it's a real place
>I went to Revit city to download a building for your homework

From what I see yes.

>>23875513
Is that an assault on my hair ?

That is what first comes to mind bruh, but picture a situation where even that is unacceptable and would require a fucking deal of work and planning, I would need at least a Masters degree so I can convince my parents I can move out, something like that is unthinkable for a girl here, especially my town
What helps is that I'm sadder and more "depressed" than my unmarried Aunt who has a Phd and lives on her own
So I can bring her up in the argument sometime later
Basically my plan is prove I'm mature by working for a year or so, showing them there's no point in waiting for husbandu-chan since that won't be happening, getting a Masters degree, a job with my homo teacher automatically means another town so that adds to the probability
Then moving out

Aware of my department ?
Well my program is fives years right, first one is all physics and math so we don't even visit the department of architecture, then you really start learning "architecture" stuff the second year
I was aware of their bullshit by the third year
And they hated me every since

I like him tbqh I had a serious crush during In the Penal Colony
His lectures on the bus, I read half of living in the end times kek.
>>
File: IMG-111.jpg (92 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG-111.jpg
92 KB, 540x720
>>23875070
Kek Ikr that was exactly what I felt during the past year since I've been visiting doctors like cray
But this shit psychological state is giving me al sorts of sicknesses

When is that trip
What I need is a time to make a plan, but other than France and finding a job not really

It does tbqh, it feels like four years

Lol you'll never catch me this "creative' again.

>>23875051
I love cats, post pics asap
Shite don't press to hard and try to give the other foot all the load

I was wishing the ceremony would be over soon, this was before ebin beginning.

>>23874700
I'm trying to think that I'm ready but I'm not, Duck it's 2 am and I havent even prepared myself
That's not a bad idea lol , tho what I did with my hair is pretty disgusting but see pic related
Me of course, the others are medium length
Lol I don't mind a gay in the family, not sure about how my parents would feel tho
I meant your plans for moving out.
>>
>>23876028
Because of relatives here?
A whole year in a pit. It's unbearable. But that is the price I have to pay, it's not like I have choice, as moving out requires money, connection and friends, and I'm lacking those.
I didn't. My circumstances made it so. If it was a choice, I'd study somewhere else, but I can't afford it. It's a mystery of how will I even cover my living costs during the initial moths in Riga if I get in a university. I'm very poor. My family can't support me and I'm already thinking of countless schemes.

Ah, then I thought she was artistic... never mind then kek.

Yes, it is.

I don't understand. How can you not just take your shit and move out given you got funds? All of that sounds like compromises. Anyways, I hope you pull your shit together. Sounds like a decent plan, but it takes so much time.

Five years? So you were 17 when you went to university? Or I am miscalculating things?

Why do you even like Zizek?

You write slower than a snail.
>>
File: IMG_20160603_145439669.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_145439669.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Just got done sweating like a slave doing house nigger shit. Really need to get my farmer tan going again. And lo and behold I come back inside and theres a nice car chase going on

>>23875637
Lel I'd think I'd tell you if I was going to drop some hot fire on y'all, always thought about making some beats but I'm not the musical sibling in the family just the fixer
I don't think I can really do anything other than selling my account. They put that new program if you didn't play it for more than 2 hours you can refund it. Buuut I'm like 168 hours over that
If you really need one just go to Cosco if theres one near you for what ever reason it was cheaper than Walmart
I'm just mad that arcade stands cost bookoo dollars would tottally buy a street fighter alpha stand or metal slug. Think they work like wine older they are more dollas they want.
Speaking of old expensive games my friend went to a "retro" vidya store and said a copy of FF7 on psx was $54, I guess thats worth it
It might be cause its on pc I know that the ps4 sees more players just because. Last time I played not one room
Funny how that shit works now most of the apps won't even work since it can't update to the new os fagmellow
And your roomate is just telling you he's enjoying himself. And I just do a breather exercise and get up when the shit hits the fan for me usually calms my spurg demon

>>23875757
Your trap was as unappetizing as that salmon salad, you should be ashamed of your actions and making me want some fish, you that motorola is going to give you cancer faster than dipping tobacco

>>23875817
Elegant!? Fuck maybe I should just shave my legs and start cross dressing then, seems like /soc/ has enough threads to express my true self. And your trips are blinding me
I'd give you a 8.455/10 if there was more blood it could have been a solid 8.6 And damn that webm was big and clear I need more practice. And I dig your teeth gives you an even more down to earth feel than you already give off
>>
File: IMG_20160603_152553249.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_152553249.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
So some mexican dude(cause hes bald and has a raiders jersey on) in East LA was hauling ass thru the city in his dank ass white accord, had some near crashes in two intersections and blew his air bags but still kept going like a true hero. The cops stopped following him for a good while cause they do that now, and then he ends up driving thru a mountain pass into a nice hillside mansion area.
Then like a true fucking G he slows down in front of some trees so the news chopper couldn't see him, the he just jumps out his driver window and no one saw where the fuck he went. Greatest tactic I've seen in a while tbqh
Don't think hes been caught yet tho I'll keep you all posted of anything happens
>>
>>23876176
Nokia m9.
>>
File: so sed.jpg (71 KB, 600x380) Image search: [Google]
so sed.jpg
71 KB, 600x380
>>23875757
unf that digit pattern ^
That's fair lad here is my pleather couch in my depressing afuq living room that is currently flooded :^)
This is why I never leave my room in this house kek

ayy I might try to pull a couple of those qt sharkettes, no homo ofc. kek they would be "oppressed" as shite on /pol/

jelly of the OK either way, why do I have such and intense fear of the ocean but yearn to be near it? Like a weird parent/child relationship

Should've given em the ole' 1 2 with the paddle. The ducks around here are kind of dicks too at the local parks, they are really pushy and kind of harass you for food at times because of all the folks that chunk them old ass bread.

This is true but we might sweat out all of our moisture if we don't melt for human prune look

Maaan where to start, throws sperg tantrums at the littlest things for one. Like one time I was leaning against truck in basketball shorts and he was insistent I was going to "scratch" it and bitched me out for like 5 mins straight. The worst part is hearing his explanations at the end.
"Oh I know I'm being a asshole, but that's just me , the lovable asshole". Ye right just an asshole
Also with religion, I told him once I don't believe what he believes but I respect it as his belief. Oh jesus christo was that a mistake lad
He tries to come at me all the time with bible take except he doesn't even know anything about it. He told me it was Moses who murdered his brother and not Cain. Niqqa just no

I've never been on a real scooter besides cheap electric ones that go 10 mph or 16 km. Did you have to wear helmet? I use to hate it as kid but now through experience I'm glad I was wearing it at times.
>>
File: 123428828282 fuqqed up toof.jpg (76 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
123428828282 fuqqed up toof.jpg
76 KB, 500x375
>>23875817
ayyyo kewl c: now I won't feel as bad if I duck out suddenly
I really like Stevey B. I'm glad he has embraced the weirdness of his eyes. Always have respekt for the ones who could do that with any of their less than desirable features.
played that video about a 100 times now, it's the perfect length. Short vids that can make you laff are the best
Same here, would finally have an excuse to use the automated Rascal scooters I see redneek whales rolling around in
you have really nice white teefs thumbsup/10 for me, and yeesss exactly what I meant with crooked toof, it's so qt jejjj
here is my less than flattering pic, I feel you tho it's hard to get a shot of it

>>23875858
all these new genre possibilities
>>
Night.
>>
>>23876160
No not relatives, those are the last thing I want, but I feel it will be easier, since 'murica being already a multicultural place
That's what I thought too, for the year that is
In a year I'll be working and I'll start funding you, what you say ?

Well duck you in that case, I would recorded but my sister is sitting in room right next to me

Because that's how my life is, I the person who hates control most is in this position
Most freedom I have(regardless how little that is in total) I had to fucking work and fight for it
I happened to be born in a conservative town and to conservative parents
I do that and I lose so much, and over here if you do not have decent support you'll never make it , people will eat you alive
It's that or nothing

Yes I was, I'm a year younger than my classmates, well half a year since in February I catch up

He's fun kek
Pop culture and philosophy

Sorry about that, something was going on and I had to sort it out.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 165x115
today is a good day, my throat just stopped bleeding after 3 days of constantly swallowing blood at work, yucky.

>Take a pic in your current state, or die
i choose the second option

>Post some of your low-tier music
currently listening to Kvelertak - Meir
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8RBcmq0aQc

>What are you doing?
not much. keeping my blood pressure low too not bleed out.

>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo?
i don't like people

>Video Games(?)?
yes, steam summer sale is cuming up and i'm prepared to spend way too much money on games i'm never gonna play...

>Books you're currently reading
the Dune books (gif related)

>Films etc
i like 'em. recenlty watched dune and decided to read the books.

>>23875444
ouchy
>Ctz8rGQa
no (You) for u.
>>23876225
what a smart lil fucker. probably not his first rodeo.
>>
>>23876138
kek are you and Dr. on first name basis yet?
feel you on that, anxiety and stress make me feel siqqer than any stomach virus.

Most likely in 2 weeks, I have to stop committing myself to others for the weekend first ;-;

Need that time to breaf but to be fair those are big plans in themselves. How much French do you know btw?

I bet, you and Mija are the oldest of oldfegs I know on here

noooo I need those creative werks
kek was that clothes hanger used to remove that hair, seems slightly painful

>>23876176
Ay you should try tho
Could be next DJ KHALED
kek you could say you left it running while you went on vacay or sumtin
I don't think we have a Cosco down here but I can hit up that walmart
Exactly plus they look cool as fuq and dat nostalgia factor would be worth it.
Holy shite that's cool but at the same time a pretty penny
damn the online was okay, the loading times were a turn off for me. Kept getting booted too
RIP walkmans
I'm going to tell him that next time he goes on yelling fit, it kind of sucks when we are mic'd up in party chat and he starts to yell. Right in meh ear kek
>>
>>23875496
I had to stop coming when I realized drinking alone and shitposting had become "fun".
>>
>>23875586
So are you truly best yet
Nonetheless, glad to know you still lurk :')

>>23876398
What are you doing instead.
>>
>>23876371
Kek with two of them yes, I've visited so many tho
Not just stomach also all kinds of skin dryness and brittle nails... I'm a shipwreck

Oh ;-; but for how long

I remember when you first came, Rokku was hnnging so hard on you

I'll do when I can
Kek no that's actually half the amount after combing my hair, there was moar
Yet I seem to still sustain a huge amount on my head, curious no.
>>
>>23876434
Drinking by myself and lurking. It's not fun, perfect for wallowing in loathing.
>>
kek, some strange shit is keeping me awake. My dog was barking all the time so I decided to check my shit out. Apparently there are some drunk people not so far and I caught a little of their conversations
>Oh you fucking faggot, die in a fire
>to hell with you blyad, fucking abomination
etc.
Very cultural exchange going on. Sounds exactly like 4chan, except they sound genuinely angry.

Also
>no one gave me a good note ;(
>>23876267
I'm always elegant when it comes to numbers.

Flooded?

Yes, because they would be literal subhumans.

I'm scared shirtless of sea as well, but it's probably the best place to swim. So I hurt myself by paining my fears.

I legit considered knocking that bastard our with my paddle, but he understood better to fuck off as I started showing that I'm not the only one who is pissed kek.

Hydration is the key.

Kek your father sounds like a man that is haed to live with. Also kek about those religious beliefs.

I was on a 90cm^3 one, I think. No kek. I drove around a fair bit, managed to crash myself at least twice before learning that brakes are to be pressed gently, not quickly. Ir was fun though.
>>
>>23876486
Did not see it actually
Labas piezimes :x--D

>>23876455
I don't see your point, but whatever suits you.
>>
>>23876286
I don't think you'd have much issues in Europe with that. After all, Western Europe is so tolerant, multicultural and accepting to foreign cultures. (^;

Year. Not much, but it's a hard bed to on lay.

Even though poverty and lack of means to elevate from poverty press on me as the heaviest of heaviest coffin lids, I couldn't accept it. Unless I was doing something for you and getting paid, it would be fair. Like writing. But that is unneeded. Besides you yourself need all the monies! I'm not sure if you are genuine, if you are, this is bit sweet of you

How about now?

I'm starting to understand your position. It's no fun. I was born in a different shade of shithole. Chaotic, violent place that does everything to root out aspirations. And people are annoying. Uneducated idiots, no one cares for anything else but quick cash, drugs, ducking some whore, whining as to why their life is so shit despite doing everything to make it their way. God forbid you mention you have plans, the amount of resentful discouragement is so poisonous. It was venomous for my ears as well for a long time, now it's like honey. I love it. I just want to see everyone's face after a couple of years.

Holy shit. I was doing nothing at age. I turned nineteen this January and I'm only slowly getting into school. So much lost time. But I shouldn't dwell on that. R-right?

Kind of. He's legitimately autistic, I suspect.

It's k, don't worry.

>>23876506
Ļoti labas. Tik pat labas kā tava latviešu valoda. :-DD
>>
>>23876534
I would've slept an hour ago if it wasn;t for Ish
I need to be up in less than three hours, see you tomorrow.
>>
>>23876369
Might haven't been his first one but guess he couldn't stay on the bull for too long. The sheriff dept said they caught him in the bushes he hoped into. One of the last chases I saw the dude straight up disappeared in a water tunnel next to a water ravine

And good luck with that steam sale I haven't been to many games as I use to. But I know how tempting that shit is. Plus what kind of injection did you have to make your throat bleed? swallowing fucking blood is the fucking worst, also make my stomach bubble up when that happens

>>23876371
How about DJ SenpaiXXL could dropped some hot ass anime intro remixes
Thats a pretty good excuse but they wouldn't believe me. Its one of those dvr from 2011 so even when you turn the thing off it'll keep running in the background
Just make sure you ask them about your insurance and what not last time I went there it was $50 for just an eye examine
Depends on the stand some stick out like a clown, plus I'd have now clue where I'd put one of those big ass things
Its cool they have all those "old" games but their charging it like it just came out. Those ps2 games better be cheaper since they still make them in certain countries
I couldn't really take it to seriously since I played MGO2 on the ps3 that was a whole different ballpark. And yeah those fookin connection issues were maybe the worst part
Man thats a bummer my ears are pretty sensitive, think I'd just go in his room and yell in his ear and see how he likes it
>>
>>23876564
See you on the next station, but I hope I will see you on this one. Have restful sleeps for those three hours.
>>
File: 1457464890671.jpg (21 KB, 264x400) Image search: [Google]
1457464890671.jpg
21 KB, 264x400
When were you when you experienced the second rise of shitposting? I was shatpost and home until mod came and seid
You're banned
no
>>
>>23876138
hehh, I have a huge soft spot for them but I don't really act on it very much. will try to take pictures soon if she comes back (I think it's a grill cat) tonight. she is a super qt and is very chill
kek, how ebin are we talking here. I hope you were moved to tears by all the empty speeches

>>23876176
you can find yourself a new home in the CD threads, easily. you'll be a unicorn cuz it's mostly white bois/grills/whatever
jej, aahh that is a very nice combliment. I don't think anyone's ever said that about me before
also this picture of you reminds me of mugen from samurai champloo. the squat and the facial expression are spot on

>>23876225
fuggen lel, this is great
there's definitely some guy named miguel in dat car

>>23876276
ey I feel you on dat. mucho respeto para ellos
kek, I need to find more funny vids that are less than 15 seconds long. they really are the best. also I feel like you would like Remi Gaillard. he's a strange french prankster and gets arrested every now and then for his antics lel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIrvpn3k9A4
lel ples, they're really not that cute when I laugh too hard. I also have an odd laugh that makes odd noises sometimes so that just makes it even weirder
eyy nice teef and that can be ur pic that u use on your bio in ur soundcloud as dj taint spanker
we have a new music frontier right here, lad

>>23876369
why the hell are you swallowing blood
>>
File: 1462921313026.jpg (177 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
1462921313026.jpg
177 KB, 500x703
>>23876398
Which one of the cucks you are? Dumb fag.
>>
>>23876564
AY LMAO WAT AN FEGIT AND RETART BLAMING OTHERS AS ALWAYS
>>
File: 1460611072490.png (349 KB, 544x733) Image search: [Google]
1460611072490.png
349 KB, 544x733
>>23876643
Did Hitler do anything wrong? Now sonny, look straight into that sweet mug of his and say it how it is. I ain't gonna take no lies for a reply.
>>
File: 1457244592070.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457244592070.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
GET UP
>>
File: 1457245235173.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457245235173.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I GOT SHIT TO SAY, JUST FOR THE FUCK OF IT
>>
Today has been an awesome day. Downstairs neighbors louder than usual so didnt sleep. Already drunk 2/3 of my thermos of coffee and only been at work for 30 minutes.

Lovely south eastern weather. Basically 90F and 100% humidity. That horrible sticky damp feeling and like getting hit in face with hot towel soon as I opened the door.

Right now just going through and packing up shit in my office. A touch of dem feels. Listening to some 90s grunge, appropiate I think. Overall doing good though.

Whats err 1 else doin? Old pic cause lazy.

Might add ankle and my fugged up fangs later
>>
Anyways let get this party started, is this a party? Was I invited?
>>23872083
Florida is full of old baby boomers and 15ft alligators, have you seen that vid though, they filmed a huge gator.
I only went to Disney world once like 16 years ago, also isn't Universal Park better? Kek.
Yeas mang, those shit are annoying since it's so close and I have the window open or else I'll jew myself to death.
>light sleeper
I am too, this a curse because once I get up I don't sleep unless I am dead ass tired. I caught up on sleep the Memorial day weekend only to fall back to this shit sleep rhythm ugh.
Holy shet, dat 2 vely hawt for me x(
Seriously? I mean it is the South so its not a suprise, and I thought here it was bad, maybe I will skip Texas when I go back to Mejico kek.
Yeah that's true, just do want to not think sometimes.

Not really, I saw them a while back for the first time myself but I found it funny since it's teenage shit and you know how many fuckups we do at that age.
>out the oven
Was your first girl a Jew?!?

Onwards my good sir, may the hunt end fruitful.
Waoh waoh wooooaaah
I would sing that but it's too high 4 me kek.
That's the fate of all Mexicans who marry young, and kek idk my ex didn't like the long hair but if I ever do have a mini me I will make his hair grow as well, like my Aztec forefather who hunted mazatl alongside the tecuani, I'll make you proud Monteczuma :')
Same her bro.
LMAO I just realized I fucked up the saying, it's supposed to he reversed wow am I dumb. But yes something along those lines.
So I'm not in the squad...ok.
Soulboyz for lyfe.

I don't like my hot food or drinks hot kek, I wait for it to cool off.
Yeah I guess, but that's why I don't say shit all the time because I feel most won't handle it. Like I guess I would with you but idk how you would react kek.
All the classics bby.
Kek, I just sperged and autismoed right now though, but idk I felt I had to lwt out some steam.
>>
>>23876610
Uhhh idk if I want to be the black unicorn probably get a little to much attention. I forgot I was on 4chan for a while. But their girls in that thread? I guess its a cd bread for everyone don't think I have a bra and stockings to apply for that position.
You better not have blushed from that famdingo, thats just the vibe you give off over the internet, but who knows whats that like irl. And I live in california so I'm kinda use to airheads and what not so I'm to use to that
Shit now thats a pretty nice combliment right there, use to love that show and now their showing it again too. Now I just need some metal reinforced sandals and that weird sword he carries, and I'll have the perfect halloweeny costume. And I'm just glad you didnt say I looked like jin tbqh
And kek you know I wouldn't be surpised senpai, he was in a very stereotypical situation and a very stereotypical car. Just glad it wasn't Deshaun in his cutlass supreme swerving like a jig
>>
>>23876486
indeed you are lad

Yessir in the left of the pic, it's hard to see but that's all water

kek so it begins

I applaud your bravery, cause I can't do that. Maybe when I am older feg and don't give afuq as much

kek human beans :1 BlyatSwans: 0

one of the many keys to the succ

that's how I feel about it all man, just one big kek but luckily I only had visitations every two weeks so it was only in short burst. He's way more tolerable to be around now for the most part tho thankfully

I bet it was fun and ay at least you learned from it, my friend crashes every time he gets on any automated device kek

>>23876574
fuq yis boi I'll make you some dope cover art
ahh I bet they think they are so smart tho s m h
will keep this in mind, thanks for all the tips with life and DS3 which is bretty much my life atm kek
I'd assume if you could afford those you'd prolly be in a nice house as well kek
Ye, besides owning physical copy you could get way better deal digital wise.
I tried to play MGS4 multiplayer but they were way too good by then, never got a kill the whole time ;-;
I usually just remind him he is yelling to me and not then and he chills for awhile

>>23876610
muchos gracias por el respeto mijo
Will say proper goodbye most likely would feel shitty if I didn't :c
fuqqin lel that security guy prolly felt like such a bad azz for those tackles
I did like tho lel
going to check more out when I get back from this drive
pssawh I'm sure they r still qt material and yo I want to hear this noise......ples
ty and no joke I'm going to make a soundcloud for that when I get back and make wack n dirty beats for it. The dream starts now pham
>>
>>23876751
damn just saw this mija I gotta bounce for a bit :ccc
but when I return big ole (You) inc <3
>>
>>23876761
lel, I act the same way irl but around less people. I'm usually bretty quiet and reserved for the most part. jejejj, it's the only anime I've ever watched but I really enjoyed it. might try and start watching some other ones, but casually (not trying to go full weeb over here). hah, just 'cause you wear glasses doesn't make you Jin. it's all about da attitude. lel I kinda lieked jin and his semi-fedora ways. he was a qt

>>23876791
lol it's gonna be a bit difficult to get a recording of me doing genuine laffs but I'll try to dig up a video that makes me laff hard. YESS the draem is starting, reach 4 teh stars
drive safe and look up the snail one. not all of them are that good, but the snail one cracks me up
>>
What should we do now then?
>>23876751
But yes driving is a great way to relax as long as there is no traffic kek.
Sure man I feel you, I do the same anyways :/.
Not completely, I haven't beat the dlc on one and I still need to beat the ancient dragon and darklurker and two, but other than that I have done a few runs with different builds each lol.
>>23872092
No one can replace me fagit.
I joke, I don't deserve and am not worthy to be replaced to begin with.
Well you were supposed to tell me to go fuck myself and say no kek, but you obviously would give the title to someone else if you don't want it duh, it's what I did with /succ/'s king, oopsies said too much shh ;)

Kek, I was gonna agree but I needed the archives today ugh. Don't say that hmph, how am I suppose to get your face for my fap folder then ay. I found some old pics of me when I posted a few months back, my hair was so shorter lol.

I do because I am neglecting you niqas for some dumb niqa :'(
But I will make it up for the weekend
>>23875051
Your face is trips, or ankle I should say kek.
The door more stronger than you and it was his territory duh. Why didn't the fix the door? Did they fix it now kek.
Yes it would've been more dramatic, you screaming LA PUERTA KILL ME, and I would've got to be the fotographer just like I planned, gravias door (:<
You shouldn't exert yourself until it has fully healed or else you are gonna end up opening it everytime. Especially for a cut that big, is it still bleeding?
I am doing fine now that the weekend is here, fricking jobs and life in general, what about you?
>>23876656
Apart from zero fashion sense, not really.
>>23876797
Kek I wasn't finish but I will await like the good housewife does for her husband.

No homo because I am a gril right?
>>
>>23876724
Lying on my bed, thinking about shit, you work in weekends btw?

Add it, this thread needs more body parts ;)
>>
>>23876827
Laying* but lying wouldn't be to far of a stretch :/
>>
TOO*
fuck I'm tired.
Or am I just stupid?
>>
>>23876833
Dubs demands it.

I wish I was home. But yes. Weekends. Third shift. And holidays. Is what it is. I just realized how much shit you end up collecting at work. Hasnt even been a year since I cleaned out my V File and it is already full of random shit. Forgot most of it was there.
>>
>>23876857
That's a fine af ankle. Wood lick/10

I hear ya m8, what one has to do to survive.
V-File?
>>
File: IMG_20160604_044117.jpg (87 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160604_044117.jpg
87 KB, 480x640
>>23876791
Where do you live that it floods so much?

So it begins. Shark genocide when?

I'm just nineteen. So I'm no oldfag. Thanks.

Maybe he's getting around fixing his shit. Idk, maybe he has some problems that you aren't aware of.

I was like eleven or ten then. It's been awhile lad.
>>23876819
So you're telling me I am not effay? :(

Fine, it's not I liked you or anything s-senpai. ;__;
>>
>>23876876
Danks.

Vertical files. Basically interoffice mail box. Supposed to be a hanging folder kind of thing. In my case though it was a whole filing cabinet drawer that was my office mail box and locker in one.
>>
File: 1455637669913.jpg (75 KB, 600x687) Image search: [Google]
1455637669913.jpg
75 KB, 600x687
I'm talking asleep. Good night lads. Have restful sleeps when your time comes. Here is a nice picture. If you like it, please upvote my post.

This picture is saved from 16th of February. Such a long time ago... let that be food for thoughts regarding time.
>>
>>23876791
Fuck son you just gave me the idea, always wanted to make a album cover now I have a reason. Gonna make one when I figure a good backdrop
Must have been a great idea back then, guess they forgot that electronics produce heat when there on. Hope they fired that designer
Yo no problem man, I guess I just like helping ppl out which is weird cause I've always hated it. And DS3 will have to wait till the sun goes down its far to hot
And this is most likly true any time I see one in a pic its usually in a well lite cabin style house for what every reason. I just want to be that sleezbag guy who got a good deal with a restaurant owning and keeps it in the garage
If I remember right they did some HD editons on steam but think the 7 remake is the one still in development. But they were only like $20-$30(still alot) but you could just dl a iso for free
Fuck mang I feel you on that one, that community was on a completely differant level, I barely got good then they shut down the sever ;^[ But you can still play it with a modded ps3 apparently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtfE_4AuCB0
But they way they play now doesn't really make me want play, they just too gud
You got to distill your will onto his soul famdingo then he'll finally stop

big reply is too big sorry sorry

>>23876812
Ekkk I still hate that I relate to that reserved life style, always feel like I'm missing that boost of energy most people have. I really wish I can say the same I'm not the biggest fan of it, feel like its too predictable at times(I pray I didn't offend anyone) if you do start watching more anime pls don't weeb out on us. Theres enough weebs on the chans as is. Just try watching some of the older more serious ones. Think I need to give a more serious hot headed attitude to be a good mugen. And I know I'll never have that cute fedora-king vibe going but being a classic samurai would be pretty cool
>>
>>23876942
Ahhh shit I took a good webm and fucked it up, should have cut just a little more
>>
>>23876951
Its cool. We all cant be termi level webms without practice. However what kind of dog dat be? Plus it hot out there today or your A/C broke?
>>
>>23876751
Fuq it typing up response on fone while I ride britch
kek i'd prefer my reedneek baby boomers over Florida man methinks. Holy fuq a 15 foot gator my god that's a terrifying thot. I've only seen 13ft and that was at a bait shop in the middle of nowhere. It was a pic on the wall along side a huge rattlesnake and bobcat. Poor kitty :c
kek me too with my step dads parents aka the greatest gp ever. I really lucked out with stepdad. I consider him real dad tbqh his family took me in so fast. I'll never forget that or how much they tolerated my bitch ass kek
I like universal because everything is close together, plus Potter world. I'm siked for trip this fall
They need to chill on sirens "oh we get it ur saving lyfes whew look at chu" kek i kid I've blasted music before and haven't noticed until emergency vehicle is right behind me. Makes me wonder if I kilt :'c
kek jew'n on the AC
Same here man I've been so tired but I can't fall asleep til at least 3 :c
Man it's like this all summer spring and fall for the most part succs and not in the good way
Kek just don't get out the car in the southeast area of Tejas and you should be good
That's going to be a hell of a drive from up there to down here make sure you have some good tunes for that drive.
I feel you, it's why I've turned to liquor so much. Just Numb my shit up pham glad I can't take pills or else I'm sure i'd be a pill head by now.
>>
>>23876751
Cont.
It's funny how our humor changes over time. Past me would question my new humor greatly and fukups and me go way back. Still drops by to visit from time to time :c
She had juice nose now that i think on it :o

How many hunting tags do you have sir, can't be poaching now. I can spare 3 of my gam tags
Kek woah wooooah wooooaah reminds me of that what's new pussycat song with Tom Jones
I was practicing falsetto earlier lel
Will give vocaroo on the low to show progress
Most of my old coworkers fell to that fate it seemed
They would be proud to see the mane continue on :']
We gotta get on that action no more lacking pham :/
Kek i got what you were saying tho but when I ran it thru translate it came out funny
No no! you for shure in the squad was stating rules for the lurkers
Yo soulboyz is actually a pretty cool name might steal that kek

I like that warm stage the most cause food scalding your mouth is no fun :c
I feel if we were conversing in private it would be better, I've wanted to come with the heavy talk but i feel the same as you. I feel like it would be jarring to others if i admitted even half the shite inside
I've been close to sperging out recently thats why I just need to leaf for awhile. Get my shite together, not to make this weird or anything but you're another one of the people i'd like to contectfeg with before i head out. No pressure tho
Forgib my shite reply this was all on fone but I didn't wanna leave ya hanging
>>
File: IMG_20160522_173157591.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160522_173157591.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23876981
If only I knew her secret specs for a good webm lol, but that black bitch is mainly a pug but she's mixed with a lot of things tbqh. Its pretty hot out today was a good 100F but no humidity so I can't really complain.
I'll throw you a pic of both of them
>>
>>23877099
Awesome dubs. They are qts. I dont have any pets. Waiting for the house first. I am not paying an extra 100 a month for one. Plus I would rather have a yard they can play in. Esp. since I dont always have time to go for walks mosy days.

Still 100F is hot af. But I would trade you in a heart beat. I would love to live in a place like san diego. 70 to 80 most of the year and little rain. Just without the whole southern cali thing and huge cost of living to go along with it. Speaking of san diego, I was almost raised there. But alas I still in the carolinas.
>>
File: Control yourself..jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Control yourself..jpg
24 KB, 400x400
Other people know myself better than I do.

>>23876942
DAMN SON YOU MAJESTIC AS FUCK UP IN THIS SHIT.

Oh and that black dude's pretty chill too.
>>23876857
S-Source...source for science?
>>23876369
>swallowing blood at work, yucky.
>Swallowing
Hehe
>Yuck
YOU BE A GOOD BOY AND ENJOY IT.
>Throat
Oh no...what'd you do?
> steam summer sale
Sup nig, you wanna add me?
I need people that actually talk and/or play good games.
>>23875771
Technohead Ba-na-na Ba-na-na Technohead Ba-na-na Ba-na-na Technohead Ba-na-na Ba-na-na Technohead Ba-na-na Ba-na-na Technohead Ba-na-na Ba-na-na Technohead Ba-na-na Ba-na-na
>>23875470
...You?
I miss understand the question.
>>23875444
P-please?
>>23875281
New music Mr.Aturtle?
>>23875224
Is it me you're looking for?
>>23875220
>HYPERBOREAN SOULS
Well shit, I already gave out my (you)'s though, suck a duck rule maker.
>Pic
Here.
>Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZlLCe9_Rfc
>Doing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOxAp1CJ5as
This boogie shuffle makes me feel things...
>Vidyas
Fapptured space
>>
>>23877179
Source was my ankle. I am my own source.

Speaking of steam sales, just picked up both MGSV. Still havnt had time to play them. Too much adult. Plus been wasting time on elite dangerous. Gotta get them upgrades in engineers.
>>
File: snapshot (1).jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (1).jpg
28 KB, 640x480
Hey thread! What's going on with you lads on this Friday night?

I partied a little hard and I'm exhausted but I'm somehow not ready to call it quits just yet. Good times all around though.
>>
>>23877876
Just another night at work. Been collecting my shit before my last day tomorrow. And dealing with a higher than normal level of autism tonight. It is like mount stupid had an avalanche of stupid right into my hanger.
>>
>>23877217
>I am my own source.
That is some serious inception!
Why are you up anyway, dude? I'm gonna go walk but isn't it super late for you?
>>
>>23878024
Not at all. Work graveyards. Normally work 8pm to 6am. New job is eventually going to be like 11pm to 7am. So work for another 2ish hours and sleep at like 9am. Kinda sucks but isnt horrible once you get in a groove.
>>
>>23877179
I forgot the rest of the lyrics.
>>
I need to find a new place, this city has no more big mysteries.
Just look at this fecking plant, this is the most interesting thing I've found in ages. It maintained the ground's moistness level by trapping the water from the air and rain.
It's like a baby Christmas tree that got thirsty.
>>23878285
>I forgot the rest of the lyrics.
I can see it in your lies
You're a phat cat in disguise...
>>23878085
At least you get to go to work when the cities chill, you won't be stuck in traffic.
Though the social side to it...eh.
>>
File: 1461184761407.png (28 KB, 210x245) Image search: [Google]
1461184761407.png
28 KB, 210x245
>>23878738
You're all too abstract for me.
>>
>hyperborean
this reminded me of this poem:

By a route obscure and lonely
Haunted by ill angels only,
Where an Eidolon, named NIGHT
On a black throne reigns upright
I have reached these lands but newly
From an ultimate dim Thule
From a weird wild clime that lieth, sublime,
Out of space, out of time
>>
>>23878776
>me.
Rhymes with Bee
Bee rhymes with T
T is the first letter of Termite
Termites have hearts
Humans also have hearts
The queen isn't a human
Are you not the queen?????
>>
File: a certain friendly bee.jpg (127 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
a certain friendly bee.jpg
127 KB, 914x1091
>>23878792
>Bee
>>
File: 716.jpg (37 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
716.jpg
37 KB, 500x428
>>23878798
That picture. OML.
>>
File: 1463210005841.jpg (41 KB, 320x367) Image search: [Google]
1463210005841.jpg
41 KB, 320x367
>>23878792
Delete this.
>>
File: beethoven.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
beethoven.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
>>23878861
Make me, squire
>>
File: 1462403659025.png (2 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1462403659025.png
2 KB, 313x313
>>23878868
Plebeian dog!
>>
File: 41cm4UAtQCL.jpg (19 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
41cm4UAtQCL.jpg
19 KB, 500x331
>>23878877
Fiendish hog!
>>
File: 1462339716890.jpg (367 KB, 690x515) Image search: [Google]
1462339716890.jpg
367 KB, 690x515
>>23878887
Off by one. Shh, nothing personel.
>>
>>23878930
Oh sweet, innocent, anon. I care not for quads.
It is the sweet 6 I seek.
>>
>>23876926
Why would you want to be.

Good, I don't want to be liked...
>>23876929
Ah I see, I wouldn't know about that sincw I never worked in one. So it's a bunch of papers or what else?
>>23877002
Lol where did ya go?
Closest thing to a dinosaur. Idk of it was actually 15 ft but it was pretty big. Take a look.
https://youtu.be/RXn1g0xtUMk
What, that still pretty big and lol what where you doing there? Rip in piece cat. Have you ever got in contact with a live rattlesnake? Speaking of sneks, there's also huge boa constrictors in Florida. I think the old people like reptiles kek.
Sound like a good man your stepdad, reminds me of another saying in spanish that I hope won't fuck up. "Padre es quien cria, no engendra". It's good to hear that, I have heard of other people faring badly.
Kek, you're a wizard. You are going? You lucky af mang. The only amusement park that's pretty ok here is 6 Flags, but that's a 2/3 hour drive from where I am.
Lol ikr but it's to tell us retarts to move out of the way.
>when you singing and grooving along to the muzak but the ambulance coming up your ass ruins the mood.
I need one asap, might have one in the garage :/
I sleep kinda early like 8/9/10 but I wake up at 4 or earlier sometimes, so I catch these threads a bit dead, and I just do other stuff now while I wait for me to leave to my job.
It does succ, rn in NY it's finally starting to be hot,but it's either that dry hot or the humid type when it rains.
Why not :0
I will be listening to some Tigres de Norte my good sir kek,idk I have a relative who drove all the there from NY on a motorcycle.
Yeah ne too I guess, I mean it was just last year that I started but it has been stronger now, probably the drunkard hispanic genes activated. Hopefully that last time is the last time because I don't really want doing anything else out of control. Oh dang why can't you? The friend I tild you about did that kek, she sent me a message one night saying she crushed her pills and was snorting it.
>>
>>23877002
>>23877007
It is, I mean I'd like to think mine has been more or less the same, but obviously not. I guess I could do sane jokes with kids and a setting where you have to be civilized. But I like the crude stupid,humour, dark more and it's why I stuck to this site I guess.
Past me was afegit and is still, oh wait...but yeah lol I would laugh at someone like me when at a younger age. The irony.
Bruh, I kinda like weird nose grils and also teef kek.

Um, I have the Bullseye achievemwnt in Red Dead Redemption? What tags tho?
No poach here my friend lol, I will keep on my target as long as she is alive ;)
Huh? I didn't know they were still a group kek and idk what was I trying to sing there?
Really lol, some days I can go high others I can't idk why.
Yeah I know, most of the guys in my age group in my church also fell trapped to that.
This mane a real troubke to take care of though.
Kek cuz I swapped the words for some retarded reason and google I think is literal translation, it makes more sense in spanish.
But I don't want to be in it? Kek I joke, but I still consider myself a lurker, always have been.
I stole that from my pops lol, in his country he used to be in a squad and they would call themselves that.

Yes I guess, the only time I would eat hot things is in the cold but if it's ok temperature I like it cool.
Yeah man I know what you mean. There's times I wish what I was directly to the person I was chatting with but you can't here, but at least some people don't really care much to read these, or I hope kek.
Yeah I guess, I mean I don't want you or anyone to leave, but it has to happen, at least for a bit until we can straighten ourselves. Idk man i have been contemplating about leaving I just don't know why I haven't done so already, I know I can cuz I could go days without posting. It's you guys I guess.
I wouldn't mind lol just it would be the second time I would have direct access to someone and is a qt ;)
It's ok I do the same lol :/
>>
File: Bow down imbeciles.jpg (105 KB, 634x615) Image search: [Google]
Bow down imbeciles.jpg
105 KB, 634x615
>>23878792
I am Queen.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
I wake up early and leave for my graduation project presentation, I do not wake parent's cause I don't want them to come
My father follows me, I man up and decide to ignore he's in the room while explaining to the jury
Get same old retartet comments from the guests, nothing unusual
My father cracks up and starts lecturing them and telling them how their wrong blah blah
One teacher(a guy who's extremely religious) hates me because I do not wear hijab, he stands up and tells them that was my father so that they be-grade me
Duck.rar

On the bright side my homo teacher found me a temporary one month job until the permanent one starts two months from now.

>>23877179
What did he meen by this.

>>23876926
OuO

>>23876819
But you are a faggit
Continue or ...

>>23876643
Nigger.

>>23876610
I moved sweat tbqh, it was hottest day ever.

>>23876534
Western Europe he says

I can do what I want with my money, it was a joke but there's some truth to it tbqh

>Months later he starts understanding
Yuh dense bruh
Your mother doesn't tho , your uncles ?

Nineteen, you're such a baby.
>>
File: Mails.jpg (1 MB, 1954x1672) Image search: [Google]
Mails.jpg
1 MB, 1954x1672
>>23879200
>
I don't understand what you just said but wear hijab ho.

No I am not I -love- men only.
If you want.

Phaggot.

Why did you man up, is there something you must explain?
Why was u in court?
>>
>>23879200
I feel sorry for you that you have to live in that backwards country. Are you thinking of immigrating, and if so, where?
>>
"Backwards"
So many sjw's here.
>>
>>23879213
Kek did you take that

I can't present or explain projects in front of family, too awkward for me
I decide to ignore my dad is in the same room so that I could do well in presentation
Instead of me ducking it up he does when he attacks the people here to grade me when they start giving me useless shit and demeaning my work.. etc.

Mama... I just killed a man

Here and now or till confession time ?

>>23879215
I hope i can one day, nothing certain yer but for now UK for Masters.
>>
>>23879238
Yes ofc duh, something to do with wifi in the city?

Why not don't you know what the hell you are doing? What's the point of them paying for your school if you can't even reguritate what learned to thing. You dum tho ;*
Why not imagine him in his underwear kek, it's what people say to do in speeches.
He attacks with fists? I will skip meeting the dad stage ok...
So he defends you but you ignore him, wat?

G A L I L E O
A
L
I
L
E
O
GALILEO FIGARO!

Idk whenever you want lol, does it matter anyways now, pretty sure some saw anyways.
>>
>>23879271
Nigga he defends me and pisses off the people who about to grade me, so technically made things worse

I did not ignore him, just during the part where I had to actually splain to the teachers

Thunder bolts of lightning

>23876635
I will soon be faggit

A dildo

Oh never mind I thought they were thread related

Baiting ugh need I correct

Don't you notice how you always have a thing with proving people want attention , yet you enjoy the attention you get when you prove

Am Confucius

What kind of reply, I think I did but it was vague in sikrit thread.
>>
>>23878992
Six.
>>23879102
Why wouldn't?
>>23879200
>that brief reply
:\

I'd never accept money like that, I'd rather hang myself, now this is a true statement. It's degrading and disgusting.

All useless.

Easy to say that.
>>
File: A A A I raff.jpg (90 KB, 1181x787) Image search: [Google]
A A A I raff.jpg
90 KB, 1181x787
>>23879173
You are Zeb Ra
>>23879200
>What did he meen by this.
I am the end and the beginning.
I am the sound as I am the silence.
There's a fly in my room and I am scared.
Send halp
Might die soon
>>
>>23879377
What nigga? Then defend youreself you lazy habibi, daddy gonna be there the whole time, unless is me ay lmao.

So then you did ignore him? Wait why were they even at your house I assume? This scene a whole mess, are you still in h.s?

So you think you can stone me and spit in me eyes.

I know you are a faggit already though?

Look who is talking, you got some weird ass sex toy in that closet of yours kek.

Probably is?

Yes obviously, for someone who takes thing literal you are not very literal yourself kek.

Yes I do obviously, I know my own flaws and I kinda do want to work on it
. What attention you're the only one I tell this to and you want to know why?

Google maps helps iphone pleb.

I dont' even know, you mean the one weeks ago?

I hit my head on my car door, should I be worried of losing my genius above 160 I.Q points and leave Mensa?
>>
>>23879387
Am asking you.
>>23879390
You are meanie, I hope that fly goes in your ears and lays eggs into your brain hmph.
>>
>>23879387
>Six.
How tightly can you hug yourself?
How wide can you open your eyes?
How wide can you open your mouth
How happy can you look?
How far can you stretch?

TL;DR You're a filthy pervert, my bed and chains are yours for the night.
>>23879406
What did I do?
What. Did.I.Do..do?
>>
>>23879387
In my defense I wrote a long intro

Calm down I'm kidding, jeez
I know you won't

>Easy to say that
Yes given fact I'm 22 :---D

I'm sorry I'm extremely tired, I slept for two and a half hours yesterday

You should do your hair like that more often btw :x-D
>>
>>23879413
You know it used to be mad love, so take a look what you've done, cause baby now we've got bad blood.
Hey
>>
File: Wandering_jew.jpg (70 KB, 372x500) Image search: [Google]
Wandering_jew.jpg
70 KB, 372x500
>>23879406
I'm not sure m9. My mind is bit wandering. Anyways, how are you doing?
>>23879413
Chains, pain and agony;
My symphonic threnody...

How are you? We always speak in riddles, but I'm genuinely asking.
>>23879416
Yes, I read it. It's nice you got a work... sorry about that little inconvenience with the father and all.

It's that it reminds me of my status and I'm nauseated by the suggestion alone. I'm in extremely bad mood, I feel angry with myself for all the time I've wasted and how late I've come to see what I ought to do. It feels like I'm a cripple in that way and I've made myself as so, something like special ED where everyone around you is miles ahead and you're still doing things they did years ago. It's so inadequate... Of course I alone am to be blamed for this. The gap between me and where I want to be has assumed proportions of a long, inhospitable and unwelcome canyon and I am to crawl through that. Anger, disillusionment and all those feelings seem to have come up all at once today. I didn't do anything. I slept a lot. Such a bad , shitty day. :/ I'm not sure if I am making sense, but I feel completely alone in this, but at the same time any help seems disgusting.

You're light years ahead in terms of accomplishments, you already were when you were much younger.

It's my discontent speaking, you shouldn't apologise...

It's silly like that. Maybe it looks better, idk. It's not exactly a top priority, but I might.
>>
>>23879480
Keep wandering Cain.
I guess we can say the same, just a bit sore from yesterday and the slight pain I gave myself on the back of my head.
Besides the wandering mind, what about yourself?
>>
>>23879502
I sometimes do feel like Cain.
What did you do? Bump into something?
Eh, just bad mood. It's none of the depressive horseshit, I swear. Felt aggressive throughout the day, managed to piss off everyone by my sharp tone and lack of temper kek. In itself it's pretty good, nothing bad has happened, but you know, with a bad mood one will start seeing hell in loftiest of heavens.
>>
>>23879522
That's funny, I feel the same way.
Yeah I went to my car this morning but my hair got in the way and as I was doing that prince charming flick to throw the hair back I slammed the door shut at the same time and it hit me.
Everyone is in a bad mood lol, should really start doing something about that.
Oh boy, are you on your period as well? I felt like that yesterday, now not so much. I'm like in this state of calmness yet I feel like I should be angry at the same time.
My heaven would be a cold hell tbqh, what about yours. I joke about the cold hell part btw, I know it will a nice oven.
Have a qt russian gril singing "When we were at war", I don't actually remember if I showed you the vid.
Hopefully it works I haven't tried posting webm's until now.
Nvm file too large :'(
Here is alternative.
https://youtu.be/ozYao1Mju7A
>>
>>23879423
Sitting here in my locked up living room.
Trying to find a good TV-show to consume.
But as I lay my pride aside,
fury rises inside.
>>23879480
>genuinely asking.
>Riddle

I'm a writer without a pen, paper, or a wandering mind. But I will continue to write for it what I must do.

Absolute fucking shite, pal.

What about you, how's the book?
>>
>>23879552
So we're doing this now?

Release thine fury unto one,
Do what thou think must be done,
I must tell you though, this harbored desire,
To roast you with my words, which art burning fire.
>>
>>23879565
>So we're doing this now?
Oh yeah, this has been coming for a long time.

Dem a di future see dem running outta time
Dem want fi find an answer inna crime
Nah wanna be caught up, wanna be set up and rewind
We seek redemption gate fi my generation mind
>>
>>23879390
Hello darkness my old pal ?

>>23879399
Dude, today was my presentation at college, dad attends cause well it's my graduation project
Teachers give me shit, he gets pissed and defends my project
Are you slow or sumtin

I was doing my presentation and I have issues with presenting in front of family members

Yes I can

Kek keep mentioning that close tof mine
I need it for raisins tho

That's what I want you to think habibi

No I don't

Yes, I said something about two beings

That peanut in your head might;ve fallen out of place, maximum.
>>
>>23879549
I stand out too much from my current belongings, yet I am so far away from where I want to be. I guess we're all such special snowflakes.
Now that sounds a bit retarded. What car you're driving?
Yes, boxing lessons and sparring. I wouldn't mind some of the later.
It's things that have been on the back of my mind coming on the forefront. What's bothering you?
Something in terms of what Sisyphus did for eternity.
That's a very pretty devushka.
Audio doesn't work on webm files on this board anyways.
>>23879552
Call me Ishmael.

Why so?

Slowly coming along. Today I wrote nothing. For all I write, I trash about 80% percent and often what is left is heavily edited and even more so reduced in size, but I feel like a perfectionist.
>>
>>23879480
You don't need to reply about it

Pls feel better, nothing is gone forever, you stil have a ton of chances, and you can make it, it's what's left of this month and then you're in action
Do not compare my circumstances to yours, so many different factors

Common I was making a joke about you being so young and shiny don't be like that

Don't tell me what to do :x-xD

It is. very shiny.
>>
File: IMG_20160604_200019.jpg (87 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160604_200019.jpg
87 KB, 640x480
>>23879599
I feel like I should. I've been bothering you with a lot of questions anyways. I do care what is happening.
When you're starting to work?

I'm not discouraged or anything, I will do what I must. Thanks, this helps. I appreciate it. I'm a moody little boi, that's all. Angry boi angry with life.
You weren't an idiot, I was. That's all the difference there is to it kek.

Alright, alright, but now you're telling me what to do. :-C You're not my boss unless you hire me or something. Squatting assistant. I'm making jokes, so maybe the mood is a bit better now. :-xD

Shiny? You meant Shrek.

What are you doing?
>>
>>23879571
Switching the style and quick response, most impressive.

Yous see da future but there's no present,
Popo knocking on my door but I ain't a resident,
Niqa trynna rewind but he can't ride the whirlwind,
Small mind for generational millenia but merciful end I find.
>>23879576
Why can't you just say this in the first place you stupid dum retart.
Possibly, but still applies what I said kek.

That ain't the only thing you got issues with, so what you doing now?

Incorrect
So you think you can love me and leave me yo die.

Ay I see what you did there.
Ew ples no, I don't need visuals on what you do behind close doors.

But you can't. You might fool everyone, but you not fooling this niqa here.

Yes you does

Yes I remember that, so I think that's what I want to know more of, or something idek, maybe this we can chat later.

>might;ve
Hmm, should I even bother kek.
Also sorry for keeping you uo late, but that wmwhat a good zawj does right.
XD
>>23879579
As much as I hate to be included and seeb as one, yes.
My fucking hair was in the way and I was pretty hurried. It's the red mustang I posted it before. It's low so when I went to get something out if it I have to bend over ;)
Quick to violence eh, I meant on this board in general but that wouldn't be a bad idea.
Just retarded shit I put to much emphasis on that I shouldn't really to begin with. I kinda don't want to say sorry, but I know it might be the same for you as well.
You're a big guy.
I guess I kinda ubderstand why you'd want that.
It's the singing that gets me, ugh.
Yeah I figured but I like trying it out for myself still.
>>
>>23879576
>Hello darkness my old pal ?
I eased the fly out of the room with a gentle SWING he is now gone.
Do not panic.
>>23879579
>Why so?
Because curiously I was happier when I was suffering.
Now that I am content and my life is at ease I have grown bored, lonesome, and disconnected.
I have never felt so apart from the world as I did this this morning and yesterday.
I'm unhappy and the only treatment ,with evidence of it's effectiveness, is suffering.
I'm too content to wallow in self pity because it provides me a sense of familiarity and comfort....
I'm just unhappy, I guess.

Just...stuff dude. Kinda typical melodramatic stuff.

>Reduced
How are you planning this?
I don't really know your writing style but I can just say what I did, if you want.
Though I'm kinda shit right now.
>Edit
Why?
>Perfectionist
Humans adore perfectly broken mirrors, friend.
Don't forget that...
(That sounded deep. Kek.)

Post some.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (52 KB, 357x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
52 KB, 357x200
>>23879643
>Switching the style and quick response, most impressive.
Yes. This is indeed pineapple. Not a robot, go about your normal day.

Que je sois un ange
Que je sois un diable
C'est aussi insupportable
Mon cœur est étranger
La musique le change toujours
>>
>>23879625
He said if I agree he should have them meet me by Monday if I decide I want it, I do not know what to decide yet

I wish it does
You do not know

Slav circus, this way we both make the money

No, Shiny pls

Feeling extremely hot, not studying the exam tomorrow
I'm not in the mood to do anything productive tbqh
Tu ?
>>
>>23879661
Straight to insults and not even spitting, I see how it is.

Ah monsieur, chanses en français tu dit,
Mais je dit a vous, alles a la lit,
C'est trés chaud ici
Je te donner un claque ajourdhui
;)
>>
>>23879643
Red Mustang? Post pictures.
Yes, it wouldn't be.
You shouldn't really apologise for things like that, it's not like anything comes from thin air; everything has a cause this a reaction as well.
For a Mexican.
Singing is very nice. I can however post a real Slavic man singing. If you want. ;)

>>23879645
Maybe you lack difficulties? It's not bad to have some in life. Maybe an unlikely goal might help?
Maybe you do like suffering...

It's called Manifesti.
At least fifteen manifestos.
Three "books", "Book of Colours", "Decameron of Inexperience" and "Book of Illuminations".
On top of that, few finishing chapters. Towards the end I will drop all structure, but those above are at least 3/4th's of what I want my book to be.
What you did?

Writing is actually mostly editing. "First draft of everything is shit" as someone already said.

Yes, but it's a meme to write something shit, be aware of it, and then go "It's bad on purpose".

Not now pls. Too bad and unfinished.
>>
>>23879681
>See
Striaght to a language I don't understand, I see. You cheeky devil.
>Insults
You know nothing of insults, PREPARE THYSELF!
>Je te donner un claque ajourdhui
My innocent cheeks!
>chanses en français
Thinking I know not English, HMPH!

>Insult:
Du bist ein giraffe! Tu mir nicht weh, ich bin ein katze, nichet ein mann.
Mow.

One for the money, we say two for the show
So we two get together, we want, here we go
Get that little cupitain, you like this?
Dumdidi, dumdidi, dididumdum

Ringdingding, ringdingdingding
Everybody, all dance and sing

Bananana-ding-ding.....
>>
>>23879643
I did but you a dense nigger

Drinking shitton of water and being hot as always bb
You?

Gotta get out

Don't lie to yourself bae

O really, what am I fooling them with

Idk, I'm not sure how this works even
Lets say two matter to me, rest I'm unsure of

NYPZ
You didn't, I chose to.
>>
>>23879663
Are you leaning towards accepting that offer or no?

You wish? That's nice. T-ty.
I do not know? I know it hasn't been exactly sunshines and rainbows for you, but common, everything can be relatable. And I'd prefer to relate to a situation so alien as yours as I haven't seen much besides this small town. I'm surprisingly world inexperienced and thirst for knowing more. How was your childhood? I'm curious. You already know mine, at least what was good from it.

How do I into shiny photos? I look grumpy. But seriously, idk about that hair. I might try wearing it like that, it's not like my current hair isn't meme tier.

Es jūtos īgns un varbūt nedaudz muļķīgs. :-D
Don't die from heat meen. :-D
>>
>>23879696
>Maybe you lack difficulties?
Perhaps, but I have no idea where to find them.
I'm fairly comfortable with most "challenges" and any intellectual form of friction is hard to come by. But you are right, I do lack challenges.
>Unlikely goal
I shall capture joy! Muahahahaha
No but seriously, that leads to a slump which can slip into depression.
>manifestos.
So, I see torture porn hasn't gone out of fashion yet...
>structure,
A-are you taking /lit/ seriously?
This confuses me.
>Did
I used to write, I wasn't very good but I was better than most people my age...most.
>Mostly editing
Just remember to let it flow.
>First draft is shit
Eh. I don't agree with but whatevs.
>Self deprecation is a writers bff.
Well...you do you. Again, I don't know how you write but...eh.

>Not now
Fuiiiiine. I'll stick my teen wolf and Twilight.
>>
>>23879696
Really? Gott go out and take a pic of it kek. I will when I leave shortly.
I am a maschosist though, please not the face, everywhere else is good.
I do actually got to apologize kek, but you're right, no use in making things weird.
That is true sadly.
Go ahead if it's you yes.
>>23879698
You started first feg.
My asshole is clenched for the pounding :)
>innocent
Quotes needed.
I am losing my french tbqh lol
>>
>>23879712
Nope, you just can't explain for shit and resort to blaming everyone else, typical.

Am doing the same lol, I might move to Antartica one of these days, or to the Netherlands if bae is still alive :'(
Or Slovenia of other bae is still alive as well, am cry.
Not your bb.
I am gonna leave in a bit quickly cuz I am hungry and you aren't here to make my meal. Plus I gotta got to bank mainly kek.

Come here then.

Not your bae, and I don't lie, you wish you wanted to fagit.

Do I need to do another quick history lesson on you or what?
>citation needed.

That's what worries me.

Not yet at least ;)
That some big claims you got there gurl, whatever makes you live honey.
>>
>>23879725
>You started first feg.
Pics, money, and proof first, Mr. Lawyer man.
>Wrong hole
That means your nose is open and exposed!
>Quotes
"Pickle, you're so innocent and cute and amazing".

Connaissez-vous une autre langue?
>>
>>23879645
I only panic at one place
I should kms for that joke.

>>23879715
Idk there another one I want but unsure of it's probability and I can't decide on this one in one day

I told you alot about it tbqh, not bad mostly playing around house, you might recall me playing alone in garage stories
I did not mean in that way, I meant in sense that these differences such e.g control and discipline that probably stopped me from doing what you did are now forcing me to do other things that I do not want

The one earlier is very shiny
Hair down and angry is shiny with that

Still?
But it's too hot ;-;
>>
>>23879756
Niqa dum as hell, I screencap every thread, see you in court.
And bleeding.
Said your mom. Oopsies :$

Oui, je parler et ecrir un peu de français.
Pero se el español mas.
>>
>>23879771
Je connais*
Well I did say a bit right?
Now I wait and see if someone corrects the other part lol.
>>
>>23879746
I blame yo daddy for that extra chromosome he gave yuh

Netherlands?
Where is bae tho ;-;
What you getting

[Yes] you do tbqh
Do eet

Why

>Not yet
B U I L D W A L L
U
I
L
D
W
A
L
L
>>
>>23879771
Nein, Ich bin perfekt, meine Mama sagte so!
>Gericht
Ich werde dich in der Hölle ! AKA:
Der Zeuge Stand.
>Bleeding
Das tut dir gut.
>Mutter
TOO FAR MAN...TOO FAR.
Du bist ein dummkopf. :'(

>Espanol
Me llama biblioteca. ;')
>>
>>23879783
>yuh
Just stop right there, you already failed.

You really don't read these threads lmao, you miss out a lot.
Correction, my bae. And idk I missed when he was here because of you, I hope you are happy :'(
Money duh? What else do you get in the bank, fuckind dumb juden.

Ok I do lie alot you got me, but not to you, I think I only lied once and that was near the beginning kek.
>[Yes]
What does he mean? I love that band btw. I know most of Roundabout now, I sneak my guitar out for a bit and tried learning it, but it''s missing a string ugh.
Nah you good, don't want to give nore attention than need be.

As I said later.

Don't you dare come over my country then, you fucking spic.
>>23879806
Dude you got me there, I don't sprekken da nazi, klootviol.
Also a few words of kankerlands kek.

Quien te llama biblioteca, pollito?
>>
>>23879717
Anything you got on mind and have been meaning to try? Maybe teach yourself a new instrument. I don't really know.

I have unlikely goals, but they are my cure for depression.

They're all self contracting and very vapid.
No and yes, this is my own idea. It's necessary for the way I intend to write it out.

What did you write?

Yes, that's what I'm trying to capture. Ideally writing for me should have the elegance of a well written fugue.

Most of writers edited their stuff heavily. It's a meme that good things come about easily, actually pretty much all great works have been the result of extremely hard labour. Talent requires honing.

Yes. Kek.
>>23879725
Yes, pls do.
How about right in the benis?
I'm not sure what you did, so you might indeed owe one.
Both of these are sung by me. ;)

https://youtu.be/I8N_Aqc9oxc

https://youtu.be/vaR_lWI8TuY
>>
>>23879764
You shouldn't, take your sweet time.

I recall all of that. You even posted the garage door. And those pictures from your notebook with all the pictures of animals. I was aiming towards knowing as to how do you feel about it in general. Did you like your childhood? I feel mine was robbed of me. I was in many ways childish until very late, but at the same time I got around understanding my family was whole lot different from what is normal and that things shouldn't be that way...
You suffered from too much control, I from the inverse, too much freedom, I grew up as a wild thing, no gardener was for me, I sprouted in all sorts of directions, some very wrong, while you were too cultivated and it made your growth stunted, and all the growth that you have made has been despite this cultivation, not because of it. I'm very different indeed, but I think I can understand using my shitty comparisons. Ever feel like you're missing out on life? I do.

Can't always be shiny. I'm a boi after all. ,:-D

A little bit, but you're pretty good at making me drop those sentiments.

Fug. ;_; Pls stay strong.
>>
My face is burning since I washed it with lemon juice.

>>23879815
Nigga how am I suppose to read when I'm reading 500 pages project management
You do not know how to handle yo bae's, blaming others, typical :--D
I meant to eat idiota

What was it, confess

Kek it's a band
Post muzak nao
>Monitoring my attention dose

I will tho, sooner or later.

>>23879852
My time is bitterest of them all
He was pretty parental today tho, he always ditches us during presentation time but since after today we no longer students he was pretty caring, the homo I mean

My childhood wasn't bad, actually pretty good
Probably best part I lived
My teenage years however were stolen, I still feel like a teenager, I've grown in last few months tho
Little J again ;-;
I think yeah, I mean I've never truly known "Life", I do not know what is done to be alive
People are tho, I do not know anything anymore
What do you think you would feel alive if you did tho ?

>Yisss

I already drank a litre of water.
>>
File: Trusty steed.jpg (3 MB, 2160x1967) Image search: [Google]
Trusty steed.jpg
3 MB, 2160x1967
>>23879821
Fine, you're lucky I had to get out anyways or else I wasn't coming out in this heat.
That's good as well, I don't use it anyways.
Better you not know kek.
You sang all the harmonies?
And thame first one is what I would expect from Russians kek.
>>
>>23879938
I told you this way before you started reading 500 pages though, guess you don't care :'(
Yes I do stfu, they are taken from too soon.
Ay lmao, you dumb though. Idk whatever if my sister decides not to make me anything :'(
Or else I will see what I can whip up myself.
>me in the kitchen
House is kill.

Make me confess then, copper ;)

Ofc it is.
This is one of their good songs that's been memed the fuck out recently because of JoJo's.
https://youtu.be/-Tdu4uKSZ3M
Muzak fake machine, what you want?
Someone's gotta keep you check.

When. You lied to me before when Aunt Malulu died :'(
>>
>>23879978
I do not recall the word Netherlands being mentioned
Does she ever tho kek, your sista is based
What do mejicans eat, snails ?

This a clean bread, get your dirty implications /out/

Duck, I missed out on a lot
Anything I'm bored

Kek that was purely poor post structure, cause they did have people here for consolation.
>>
>>23880009
Did you not take note of the Dutch words flying around. Which would answer the confession if you think hard enough, but don't hurt yourself bby ;*
No, am poor, underfed and beautiful child, I need a zawja ples Allah just for food that's it :'(. She gets it from me obviously, but she can be quite the person.
Close, chapulines.
As I predicted, she told me to fuck myself, so I'm gonna try and cook kek. Quick pick one, swiss or american?

Guess you don't want to know ok 100% XD :D

What you mean? This meme has been out for a bit.
Ok, have some more Yes than kek
https://youtu.be/9O6e7cgkeqw

Whatever you still tricked me, and I don't even know why or what I did to deserve it :'(
Still haven't answered when though.
>>
>>23880046
A Chinece.
>>
File: The fuck is all this.jpg (1 MB, 1140x2140) Image search: [Google]
The fuck is all this.jpg
1 MB, 1140x2140
>>23880062
I meant for cheese idiota.
I'm gonna pick swiss, haven't actually tried it with eggs.
Wtf kind of seasoning do I put? I usually put pepper, but I wanna try something new.
>
>>
>>23879938
Why would you do such a thing?

Add some sugar.
People can get sentimental for very silly reasons and rise above cuntery for a moment like that.

My teenage years were so so. Was popular for a while, went out a lot, could've normied up but I didn't and went down the neet road. I guess I didn't see the appeal.
Yeah kek.
I'm pretty sure I am alive. I'm full of life. I'm constricted though and it is the same life that reacts and shows itself through my distress.

Yiss what

Wow that's nothing
>>23879949
That's a really nice car.
Yes, all of them. I'm a master of singing.
>>
>>23880139
She is a beaut, had my "first time" in her kek.
>barely speaks english
>master of all singing
I bet you can't into 4 octaves fegit.
>>
>>23880228
First time eh?

No need for bully
>>
I need to wake up early to read a little for that exam I did not open a page of
Night bread creatures.
>>
File: DSC_1448.jpg (111 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1448.jpg
111 KB, 600x503
Hey guys, hows it going.

Check out my sunburned nose, I mean jesus, I go outside and this shit happens. I hate summer time for this, as if I didn't have low self esteem now I look like Rudolph lol.

Anyway, anyone else suffering because of the sun?

It's too hot. Neighbours too loud. I'm too sweaty =/
I want it to end.

Hey, have a (You)
>>23875470
and Hi :3
>>
>>23880243
In quotes, don't really count it, I am pure virgin waiting for the right one. ;)

Ok bby, I not bully.
>>23880246
Has to post this instead of going to sleep.
Wat an retart
>>
>>23880251
>anyone else suffering because of the sun?
I think everyone is m8, I might change to the Moon version now kek.
Why do you look high af?
>>
>>23880246
Also, watch this when you get the chance, I think it fits with you well kek. You also look like the singer, strangely...
https://youtu.be/NH-5aUFoF9g
>>
>>23880258
>, I might change to the Moon version now kek.
Yeah, Moon version is best version :D
>Why do you look high af?
I had 2 cans of Monster in a row earlier today.
>>
>>23880253
Remain pure.
>>23880246
Night.
>>
>>23880283
Niqa I was joke, sunbro for lyfe.
Do you even praise the sun?
Does Monster do that? I only drank very few so far and it usually doesn't do anything.
>>23880289
Are you ordering me around, I think not.
>>
>>23880307
A friendly suggestion.
>>
File: IMG_20160604_134302484.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160604_134302484.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23876138
Welp I missed your post, and now its time, to die
Lel if I've learned anything about my race its sometimes good to be fashionable late for shit, you miss out on all that awkward bullshit from coming in too early
That pic is pretty damn funny I'd probably scratch my head if i saw that. But then again I'd know who did and wouldn't think much of it. Still sewing your hair into a sweater is better than cutting to be sold to black women half
across the world, you'd be doing me and my family a honor.
Ha I guess I kind of figured that, at least your a little more distinguishable with it long, hope you no bullied from that fact
Muh I wouldn't mind on of my mom's cousins is gay and he use to babysit us a ton, I really don't care as long as I don't here any pounding thu the walls
Him and his coworker said they want to move around august so I have a good while to start saving, and most likely get my shit out of storage. I just don't a love triangle going on if I move with them

pic related to my struggle

>>23877132
Damn son I never notice tha dubs till someone else tells me. Yeah I feel you I "like" my dogs but if i have to pay more dong just to have them piss on the carpet I wouldn't feel right. The tan pug was originally my dad's but I don't even think he wants to pay that for his single dad apartment. And walking those two
is a huge hassle since they argue with eachother, plus the fact they get over heated very easily.
Its going to be that temp for a couple weeks, I just want the overcast back. I haven't been to san diego in years but i wouldn't be surprised if its not as hot over there as the valley. This and many other reasons are why I want to move away from here. How were you almost raised here?

>>23877179
My dawg knows how to mantain her status as queen bitch, I-I am just here humbled adviser
>>
>>23880418
Perhaps if I still went to church, but who are we kidding though.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160604_1.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160604_1.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>23876819
lel shaddap. the people at my job are cheap fucks but now I hope they replace that fucking door now (everyone complains about it). they're gonna have to pay for my stitches and all this medical bullshit since all this happened on da job, jejej
AY DIOS, SOY KILL
I can't stay still this long...it's killing me. I hobbled around the house today trying to clean (ples no hispanic jokes) but I'm done. back to mi cama
kek, I feel you on lyfe. I feel this has been this shittiest week of my life because of el perro and this dumbass ankle shit, but it's iiight. it makes me laugh tbqh, and as long as I can laugh about stuff then I'll be iight. if I take life too seriously, I probably would have killed myself a few years ago lel

>>23876857
nice and pale. lil blurry tho
strong 7
did you make any cool friends while you were at that place (in other words, will you miss anyone when you leave)?

>>23876942
fuggin KEK I love this. the combination of your dog (is that phoebe) and your facial expressions are gr8. good eyeroll tho, I need to work on my exasperated expressions
>>
>>23879200
nice dubs
do you think your dad is gonna fug up your chances of getting a decent grade? I'd be a bit pissed off/mortified/everything. I didn't let my parents go to any of my karate tournaments back when I used to be good, kek. I get weirded out by their support
>>
>>23880307
I don't praise the sun...
No idea, I just like the taste but it' the only thing I can think of which could make me look high. I feel physically tired but mentally not too bad because of the Monster.
>>
File: 1457672135446.jpg (8 KB, 186x200) Image search: [Google]
1457672135446.jpg
8 KB, 186x200
>>23880479
So you've dropped your faith? Return, my son.
>>23880508
It's 4:35.
Few moments ago it was 4:30. A little longer ago the clock had struck 4:00. Time has run like sand through the fingers vainly grasping. A small moment of lucidity reveals that the past few years have run their course with cruel efficiency. Tick tock. Time goes ever further. Like a guillotine, once you've set it going, the result is always fatal. And who has set time going? No one. Some ascribe it to some deity, some comfort themselves in metaphysical worlds of beyond, but these are all illusions and lies. Before humanity had arisen billions of species had come and go. If they were lucky, their awkward impression on some bedrock or a bone might hint towards the fact that they were. Were. Given all observations, humanity too will one day pass. Shakespeare, Newton, Gauss, all high marvels or technology and gems or culture... gone with no posterity. To think of the said metaphysical comforts and believe them is to lack perspective. One doesn't even need to look far away, either in past or future, to understand this. Shelley speaks volumes.

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."

This picture made me a nihilist.

(^:
*tips fedora

How's things?
>>
File: My_Uppity_Tip.jpg (1 MB, 1867x960) Image search: [Google]
My_Uppity_Tip.jpg
1 MB, 1867x960
>>23876942
Well fuck looks like the album just dropped famdingo. Now I just need a track list.

I pray this inspires everyone to reach up and touch their feels, shit that might make as a good song

>>23880508
Ha glad you dig it that whole eyerolling was the part that sold me, had a good laugh at that part which makes since why it was trimmed so badly. Lel I'd say go and practice your on your expressions but I use to get some decent threats from my pops for rolling my eyes plus the fact my eyebrows get me
in trouble sometimes. Just watch what you express.
And thank god that your punk employers are paying for your expresses was wondering how all that was going to go down. Might be a good time to hire a man servant tbqh. Think you might have to us your broom as a crutch for a while
>>
>>23880826
b8 or not, that little paragraph at the beginning used to be the kind of shit that would keep me up at night
even the rocks I hope to study will mean nothing in a few million years, jej. wat a cruel joke
also this post >>23876936 brought some feels. I remember bosting dat image. \
where is the poem from? I love the last four lines
*tips fedora back and spills spaghetti from hat*
I think I'm going a lil crazier by the hour. /x/ has been providing me with good spoopy stories though. I should ask them what is the best way to communicate with Achilles, kek. mebbeh I maek thread later. gonna try and find your favorite short story to read as well. who is de author again?
how has your day been? r8 it ples

>>23880851
kek I would probably just yell at him to carry me to the sink so I can wash all the dishes that are piling up in there. I might contribute with some eye rolling webms later when I'm a bit inebriated. laying in bed is always a bit more fun when you're drunk (plus falling asleep faster is always a very real option)
>>
>>23880984
Ha think it would be a better use of your moneys if you just told his ass to wash them as you watch his ass with a switch for any slip up. And that sounds like a plan I really don't know how your still dealing with that bed potato statues, I can't sit on my ass for more two hours before I get restless. I still have half a
bottle of wine from yesterday I need to finish might join you. But kek I'm on that same level, I knocked out like a sailor last night so no blame you if that happens

>>23876791
Fuck idk how I ending up sending my post to myself, maybe its a sign that I'm to self evolved with myself. But here my album cover >>23880851 for my studio project
>>
Did Ish died or something? Pls come back so that I might convert you to one and only true faith: Latvian Lutheran Church.
>>23880984
I'm completely sincere, no bait. (^; The only answer is either Jesus or eternal recurrence. Pls subscribe to my philosophy for 19.99€. (^:

It was such a long time ago. Not that long ago, actually, but it feels like a lifetime. If there threads stay up, which I am positive they will as long as people don't chicken out, this post will too feel like an eternity away by the time it's autumn.

It's Percy Shelley. Here is a nice reading. Apparently it's from Breaking Bad. I haven't watched that show, but the reading is very good.

https://youtu.be/sPlSH6n37ts

That's too much spaghetti for even a person that likes pasta a lot.

>x
Anyways, I went there a while but I didn't find any good stories. That place has duck at all in terms of good, although obviously fictional, like ninety percent of them or more, stories. Now that sentence was real awkward. I'm disappointed with that place. Too much roleplay and genuine menral retardation is going on. Flat earth, hollow earth etc. That all might just be trolling, but I'm sure some believe those things genuinely

5/10
Had a bad mood, but I talked my way our of it on here. So kind of meh.
>>
>>23880508
You still work at the pizza place or is it new site? They would have to, unless they want someone getting hurt which in case I want to know wherr this place is, maybe I can go there as a customer and get my ankle slash and sue kek.
At least they're nice enough to do that I guess, you don't have obamacare?
>cuchita is kill
>'no'
We could've switched places today kek, I was in bed all day except for when I went to the bank. Hola housekeeping? Kek.
Yeah I sympathize with you, there's point where life just throws 2 curveballs at once. It's good that you think that way, a lot of people let themselves get defeated by small things. Let alone something painful like what you have been for example. You're strong spirited, much respect I have for you, and maybe a bit scared :0 kek.
>>23880565
Y not...
I have to drink more red bull then lol.
You work a lot or something?
>>23880826
You can say that I think. It's daughter actually, but no dad, I do what I want.
>>23881213
Lol wat, why would I need conversion.
My head is killing me and I thought a nap would shake it off, I'm gonna go to the last resort and take some fucking aspirins
>>
File: 1459183883031.png (2 MB, 466x5278) Image search: [Google]
1459183883031.png
2 MB, 466x5278
>>23881334
This should enlighten you

There is literally nothing wrong with aspirins. As for paracetamol, I am addicted to them.

I'm probably going to sleep now.
>>
>>23881353
I feel like a Jehavoh's Witness just gave me those cartoon pamphlets. Some propaganda this is kek.

I will down as many needed, my friend. You like to party though lel.

Aw ofc when I come back everyone leaves :'(
>>
>>23881124
eyy I'll cheers u l8er if you decide to drink it
kek, would feel bad for manservant. would probably try to sit him down and offer food and/or beverage. yea man I'm going nuts over here but it hurts too much to walk lel

>>23881213
can I haggle u down to 5.99 tho
eeyy that IS the guy who plays walter white, heheheh. I watched part of the show but lost interest right before it ended. he has a good voice for reading that stuff, though

lel /x/ is pretty much garbage-tier at this point (well so is /soc/) but every now and then I find entertaining threads, whether they're made by trolls or not. the amount of genuine mental retardation is a bit alarming though..sometimes the geologist within me wants to sperg out on the people who believe such retarded bullshit about the earth
you'd be very convincing over there, if you ever feel like rustling jimmies

>>23881334
jej yes I still work there. their most faithful deliverboi died trying gib the world some pizza
I'm sure they're gonna be pissed about it but if any worker gets injured on the job, worker's comp is definitely a right that we plebeians have. I kinda wish I had obamacare...I'm still stuck on my parent's shitty insurance for another year. my deductible is really really really high (but I don't wanna talk about adult things)
ummm it's saturday. where u robbing the bank or something
jeje my fellow mexidorian comrade lieks mi cuchita spirit (pls no homo). n-no don't be scared I'm really a nice gui
>>
>>23881400
I came back just to notice ur dubs
>>
>>23881499
Rip in piece pizzaboy, he was the best there ever was.
Yes it is, but at least you didn't go the see you in court route like many people do. Kek, isn't that good thing to be on their insurance? I went to get a cheap one a few months back but I never paid the monthly charge so they canceled it :/.
Real responsible of me right, gotta keep my ankle safe now kek. Me either, I will turn 18 yesterday, I don't know what adults do or talk about.
The bank is open Saturday idiota lel, well at least here it is but it closes early, and no I was fixing the bank duh.
Das very homo ew, ur a gril. Idk I can tell you have achieved a sort of peace with all this, or maybe I'm just trying to be optimistic and kind rn?
Am so scared, I wet the bed...
>>23881505
>mfw dubs gets more ladies than me
O-ok..
:'(
>>
>>23881499
Yeah I'm admiring your dubs too
Well I pray I don't pass out from the heat if you do, I'll give you a cheer in the afterlife if I die
A manservant is a manservant but if your offering him food and drink well shiiiiiit I think I'll put in my application. Uhhg I think now would be a good time to practice on your creative writing and kill some time or maybe just watch a shit ton of movies or someting. When's your next doctors appointment? Feel like they should just give you an ankle brace just so you don't move it around to much. And honestly idk how you even drove back from work when it happened guessing it was your left foot cause if you drove la stick your car would be gathering dust rn.
Oh and the black fugly looking pug is phoebe my bad about that
>>
File: IMG_20160605_042326.jpg (84 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_042326.jpg
84 KB, 480x640
Can't fall asleep. I got a feeling my sleeping cycle is all wonky all over again, but eh, who cares, I can afford living like a true NEET until the berry season. What keeps me awake however is the question whether or not this anthropomorphised mass of cotton and synthetic fibre could ever love me. This bear looks so expressionlessly at me when I try to speak to it. I'm afraid the poor thing doesn't like me. :/
>>23881400
I'm sorry son, but those are H E R E T I C S. I saved this one because it is so ridiculous one could consider it a satire of scientific perception regarding creationists and their mockery of the said creationists by implying this is a satire of Christian understanding of science. (^:

Yes, I shoot paracetamol pills up my veins and I'm addicted to active coal pills.

>implying I left
Sleeps didn't come. ;_;
>>23881499
Only if you do something extraordinary.
Yes, I guess. I haven't actually seen it as I've never had much going for TV series.

I actually feel like /soc/ was a bit better some time ago, but I'm probably wrong and sugarcoating my memories as lots of people I miss posted here.

I once pretended to be retarded on /x/ and it worked. Curious thing here is whether I succeeded because I am a good actor or maybe because I AM retarded?
>>
>>23878738
Yea the work commute is easy af. Now doing like errands and shit sucks. Wake up at like 4pm and hit the worst of the traffic. Moving to more country soon so it wont be that bad. The social part....what little I had disappeared with it. While every be on their boats I be sleepin. But gotta make that bank doh.

>>23879102
More like just random shit. The pic is everything that was in there. Some paperwork but mostly odds and ends. Still have a coffee maker floating around here somewhere too.

>>23880423
My dad was born and raised in the san marcos and encinitas areas. He joined the marines and got stationed on the east coast. After I was born, he was thinking of moving me and my mom out there to make more money. After he went for like 6 months the cost of living was too high so he moved back and I was raised in the carolinas.

>>23880508
Danke. The paleness is here to stay. I am a creature of the night. Might as well become a vampire at this rate.

Definitely made some good friends. Gonna miss them benis's. Good thing is my house is just down the road from a couple of them so we can stay in touch.

So to explain the junky picture. Old paystubs and work paperwork. Spare uniform with a neck gaiter from winter. Old school metal first class silverware from old US airways. And other randomness. Not pictures is obligatory phone charger and coffee maker
>>
>>23881612
rest in pizza
CMON SON NOOOO. tan despistado....
real adults talk about redoing the kitchen and getting the counters and floors replaced
lel fug I thought today was domingo..where am I
lel r u really that young tho...you babby. I'm old enough to be tu abuela
ooh you're right tho..I'm feeling bretty iigh despite the shitstorm that seems to be following around at the moment. feelz calm. u r bretti insightful, especially since all of our interactions with each other are through de computer. you can probably read people like a book in da real world. who gave u those powerz? tu madre o tu padre?
>tfw the ladies notice u moar than de boiz

>>23881651
kek, yes yes hand it in..I will be having auditions next tuesday. next appointment is next week (to get stitches removed). they seemed a bit too casual about the whole thing..like I was frantically asking questions and they're like "OK BYE NOW, PUT ICE ON IT."
oohh you're RIGHT it was my left foot. I kept trying to take deliveries for another hour after that but I would see black spots every time I drove lel, the pain was 2 real. aayyee I'm catching up on a lot of tv shows..probably gonna start a new animu. I'm feeling either cowboy bebop or fullmetal alchemist
noooo Phoebe is so cute omg pls
how hot is it? I have a bigass fan next to me so I'm all SET.

>>23881706
lel I liek that picture a lot. where is polar buddy from?
I think you guys need to have a talk
if that fails, just play Hide and Go Seek Alone with it
you're probably a bit right about both statements. dont live in teh past now, lad
>good actor or maybe because I AM retarded
jej, the answer does not matter
when does berry season start and what are your plans for it?
>>
>>23881747
bretty neat pic. kinda want the neck gaiter tho, would make me feel like ninja
noooo the coffeemaker is essential
hehe aww yeee, I'm glad you'll still be able to see the cool ones
do you ever miss the daylight?
>>
>>23881784
I won it in a lottery, as in you buy an ice cream and you get a chance to win a bear. T-ty.

That thing doesn't seem to reply at all, no matter how I plead. :/ I might just be able to pull that off given I'm bit bored kek.

Trying my best on that front.

Maybe I'm bit of both. Hollywood here I go. (^:

It starts around the sea festival, which begins in the second Saturday of July. Typically berries are brought around that time, although sometimes they ripen by the end of June. Plans are to work my ass off so I can afford a laptop ( for my studies ) and a phone with a decent camera so I can take photos of stuff around me and carefully shot selfies to occasionally attentionwhore in rate threads. If all goes well, I should have a surplus; that will probably go in savings. The blueberry season last to end of the August or rarely early September, but you start feeling a lack of berries around the August. So it's about a month and a half window of opportunity to earn some cash without needing to sign up for wageslavery. I know lazy work can net me around twenty euros a day, but I'm aiming towards at least thirty - forty euros a day range. It all depends on how good the season is. Rain is very necessary now as the berries are starting to ripen, too much heat now would make a weak season, but I'm glad to see it's cloudy with a possible downpour of rain.
>>
>>23881747
Funny enough it was the exact opposite for me, my dad was raised in Washington dc and joined the navy and was posted over hear. Or he drove across the country after some lady drama or so I was told. I really would like to know why the cost of living here is so spensive. Everything here is old is most places and alot of the roads are in worst shape then the school system. Luckily I grow up in the LA county so I didn't have to deal with the LA life till now.
You know I'm surprised how clean that silver wear is since its been away for that long

>>23881784
Tuesday alright that gives me enough time to tell my booky to get me my money and sign me up for a 9 o'clock ticket to the east coast, I'll make sure to bring my g-string just encase. Shit at least its early next week, still have my stitches from when I fell off the roof as a kid. I really don't know what happened to the hospital system but they seem way too lax now its weird af, I blame the 9 mouth nurse training shit you'd see on the teley. Ekkk now I feel weird guessing that right and get out of here with that right joke. Jesus I've having seen black spots since I got sat on, your were literally bleeding for that paper couldn't have made some goosh tips with your face in deep pain.
Cowboy bebop is damn good choice I'd like to say it was from the same dudes that made shampoo but I don't know. Full metal is alright but they did make that whole new series that reckoned the last half of the original or some shit I'm still confused on that one /;^{
Phoebe is only cute cause she likable ugly if you smelt here dragon breathe you'd know, you'd know. Its 84 outside idk about this room but I got my fan blowing too. But its just blowing the hottest air rn
>>
>>23881887
jej, I hope your reaction to winning the bear was semi-autistic (like that odd grimace you do in some of your pictures/gifs)
eyy u don't even have 2 be gud actor to maek it in hollywood, ur gonna do gr8. I hope you don't get stage fright tho
I sincerely hope this summer goes well for the berries. there has been very odd weather lately and I hope you latvians are spared. will you stay sober (from speed) during this time? I'm not sure how intense the work is
make sure you use nice filters to up ur pointz in the r8 threads
>tfw u went into a rate thread once
>lots of 4's
>idk what was I expecting.png
>>
>>23881981
kek, ok if u bring g-string mebbeh I maek u teh pool boi. holy FUG that is a long fall lmao, goddamn did you break anything? the worst thing that happened to me as a kid was falling out of a shopping cart on my head (kinda like those pictures on shopping carts that warn you). my "deep pain" face is just an angrier version of my "normal" face, kek. I tend to grip my jaw a bit tighter though
I think you're right about bebop being made by the same guys as champloo. damn I had no clue they even made a new series of fma. that sounds liek a shitstorm so I'll stick with the former option.
kek, does she have bad farts tho? dog farts are the worst (especially old dog farts). I kinda like that they always fight with eachother kek, that makes them even more entertaining
>>
>>23882057
You can look but no touchy I pride myself on my work not my bod. And its long story that included some nerf dart arrows and a big misunderstanding lol. Guess I could tell that story another time. I know for a fact I broke my chin and I think maybe sprained an arm, I fell from the second floor and laned half and half in concert and dirt. But jesus you fell directly on your head from that fall? Thats fuckedd up you should have sued and said there weren't any of those signs on that cart. I saw some little nigglet a couple years ago playing around in a walmart then jump and somehow land straight on his head. Felt the whole ground shake too.
So next time I see your face scrunched up I'll remember to not bother ya, I don't want to get punched in the mouth son.
It really does feel like the same dude the themes and comedy feel identical wish fagswim would air it again. Think the new one was called fma brotherhood it went true the exact same story and shit but changed somethings and the ending. Guess alot of weebs and hot topicer asked for that
Oh my god shes the worst one, sometimes she wakes me up from her gas. One time I shampooed the carpet and the next day she shat all over in the corner, she has digestive issues sometimes. I know when people come to the door they think the same thing. I have a vid of them "play-fighting" which is their thing I'll go
find it and webm it
>>
File: IMG_20160605_061802.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_061802.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
>>23882010
It was obviously picture related.
Who cares about stage fright when you have all sorts of drugs available to ease you in kek
It's mostly been hot as fug. The strawberries came in two weeks earlier than the last year due to the heat. And thanks.
I'm sober all the time now, last time I got drunk was before 20th April, can't remember the exact date. And I'm never using any speed until I move out. Off that since beginning of April, although sometimes I'm offered practically free speed and I could be high all the time. But fug that, I need a clear mind.
Yes, filters are essential. Gonna make meself in Chad with them and uh, with a bit of Photoshop.
Kek
Grilles often get mysteriously high ratings though kek
>>
>>23882167
lel that sounds like a very big misunderstanding
my mother also dropped a big-ass battery on my head when I was a babby so that's another thing to add to my list of head injuries, lmao. don't worry about the cart, tho..the doctors told my mom I was gonna come out with downs sydrome when she was preggers with me and they wanted her to abort the fug out of me, heh. a few head injuries can't b as bad as mental retardation kek
yes pls webms

>>23882170
kek it seems like the bear won you in this one
I think the drugs would increase my redness and sweatiness, kek. I'm horrible at that shit
ah that's good..you'll save even more money if you stay sober; good lad. wat are latvian chads like? wat are teh staceys like?
lel, I know. they could probably sense my benis or my lack of winged eyeliner
>>
>>23882344
The bastard did. :/ Well, to give some praise, at least there was a sense of spirit there as I couldn't sense a single whimper as I was doing my biting magic. Truly a hardy bear.
Speed makes you energetic and focused af, but the comedown really ruins it, so it's not practical. You sweat more, so redness is there kek
Provincial ones are usually guys who are either physically strong or very shrewd. If you can beat everyone's head, it doesn't matter if you're ugly, you're still the top dog. And there are regular Chads. I'd say it's like in rest of the world.
Benis? Fug.

Anyways, I'm going for a sleep. Laters.
>>
I hate mobile sometimes. My ID always changes. Anyways, old pic on phone. Last time I went flying somewhere for training this random bird was in the terminal following people with smash burger bags hoping for free fries.

So fot everyone, completely random: Smash burger or five guys? Or other?

>>23881859
Yes the coffee maker is truly essential. Hence why it is coming home with me. When we moved into this hanger last year these cheap bastards put in a K cup brewer and charge like .50 cents for coffee. I said fug dat shite, and brought my own coffee maker in. Since I bring a big thermos now it has been misplaced but I will find it.

I miss the daylight... alot. I used to hate getting up and being to work at 0530 am but when you get off at 0330 pm I could do so much shit. On my days off I would "sleep" in until like 0600 am. Then I could have that nice lazy morning. Get a nice cup of coffee and enjoy a good pipe for a couple hours and still have the whole day. Made spontanious trips a lot easier. Wake up, look at flights. Fug it and go to DC to smithsonian. 20 dollars for parking, metro ticket and lunch. Couldnt beat. Fly back and be home in time jeopardy. The list goes on and on. Used to be a second shift person but first shift grew on me bretty quick.

>>23881981
I got the silverware a couple years ago and they were all sealed up and shit. I have just been using them for lunches here at work and they have held up really good. Plus it is a nice little piece of airline history since US airways doesnt really exist any more.

I would love to live in some place in CA but without the CA stuff. Pretty awesome places esp in northern CA. Honestly, If I was going west I would do Phoenix or Boise. Phoenix would be hot but that is where 3rd shift would be awesome.
>>
>>23882412
I wanna say five guys but only because I've never had smash burger
Honestly a lot of those places are pretty similar to me. It's not like fast food where the food tastes different because they're all different ways to approximate real, actual food. They're actual burgers, but way greasier than normal.
>>
>>23882344
All I can say was that was the day I learned what sarcasm was and that I got it from my dad lol. Moral of that story is don't shot nerf shit on the roof
Fuck I pray that it wasn't a D-cell from a fat arse flash light, think it was me that was thrown up at the ceiling as a kid so don't feel like your the only one on the wagon. Since when did doctors tell ppl to abort their babys what a strange time we're in now. Docotors told my mom that I had the heart beat of a girl(w-what ever that meant) But maybe that explains why I have a bit of a-cups. Don't think they called the scoliosis tho till later. Ba your smarter than me so idk whats up with all these shitty doctor predictions. just watch out for flying batteries, second thought just do go outside for awhile
Damn shame theres no audio on /soc/ cause phoebe makes the weirdest goblin sounds when they do this

>>23882412
Ahhh shit that was american airline cutlery? You might as well steam clean them and hold on to them for half a decade. I'm sure someone would pay a pretty penny for them on ebay probably someone who use to work for them. And what this contry needs are more airlines merging and turning into a monopoly(sarcastically speaking of cores)
Don't think I'd ever want to move to Arizona think i had enough of desert life, the windy ass high desert took a good toll on me. And if you don't like solcal residents nothing is going to be different in Phoenix they have the same if not higher amount of blacks and hispanics. Can't say anything about Boise tho

I just got the biggest whiff of weed blown in my room, and it just makes me pissed I'm dry rn. STOP HAVING A GOD DANG GOOD TIME!!!! But it does smell like bobo weed so I'm not that mad
>>
File: The true GOD experiance.webm (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
The true GOD experiance.webm
2 MB, 1024x768
>>23882530
God dammit forgot the webm, whats my problem today
>>
>>23882406
mental note: never take speed before presentation
no benis but I can fool some people into thinking I have one, jej. ok bai sleep well make sure bear doesn't invade ur draems

>>23882412
what the fug is smash burger
dude k cups are seriously the worst...good call. I hope you drink your coffee black, mister. goddamn that sounds like a sick schedule RIP days

>>23882444
trips of truth

>>23882530
fuggin lel, pugs make the funniest sounds
oh son it was definitely a D battery and I was still an infant, hehehehh. doctors are full of shit; I don't trust them a bit and I trust dentists way less (can't remember the last time I got my teeth checked)
wtf is a gril heartbeat? imma look this shit up
>>
>>23882539
jejeje aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I like the other guy's reaction at the very end. they look like they can be such little shits sometimes but I think it makes them even more likable
>>
>>23882581
>>23882588
Maybe I shouldn't have called it funny more like annoying, especially the snoring and hot panting. If you ever run into a pug out there don't let them smell you face or legs, they snot rocket they hell out of thing when their done sniffin with their sniffers
Fuck a D battery to tha face as a baby, did that shit give a big moon crater on your soft baby head? And doctors shmactors its always something with them. My brother had a flu for a long time and he went to the doc was their for 5 hours stuck in a bed then they gave him the wrong info. Said he was a 32 mexican lady with acid reflex, pretty pro status. And yeah think the last time I went was 2012 and I had a scary asre russian dentist lady with the spookiest name......Tatiana

Look that shit up cause I still don't know what the hell that meant, think I was questioning myself for a while.
And yes they can be quite a bucket of shit sometimes but I luv em(sometimes) Ginger the tan one can be the most disobedient tho she bit me a ton including on the noise
>>
>>23882444
Trips have spoken. Personally I prefer 5 guys burgers but smash has some awesome fries. They are like doused in rosemary and olive oil and some other shit and taste delicious. Burger at smash are better than fast food but 5 guys doh.

>>23882530
US Airways silverware. They merged with American. I will keep em cause airline fag. Still could get some good money out of em though. Speaking of mergers, in the end it is the only way airlines can compete and not go under. Since deregulation in the 70s airlines actually had competition and it took years to become profitable. Unfortunately customer service went in the toilet. Flying used to mean something and was an occasion to dress up. Now people fly in PJs and havnt showered in days. At least put on some nice pants and a polo. Hay day of commercial aviation is gone.

Boise is awesome. It is like desert but there is greenary. Visited a couple of times and loved it. Alas not much for my line of work. Good point on phoenix though.

Sometimes I miss my mistress mary jane. Been clean due to job for like 7 years. Not worth risking my job but if I ever take a long sabbatical or some shit I would enjoy it.

>>23882581
Smash burger is like a more hipster version of 5 guys. Good fries as stated above.

Yeah them K cups sucked monkey nuts. Dont get me wrong I will drink almost any coffee long as it is free. Still .50c for k cup... they can suck my nuts. I am a minor coffee snob though. For my every day coffee there is this kona blend I get from costcos thats pretty good on the (semi) cheap. Used to get the 100% kona for the weekends and my french press. Cheap stuff for the mr coffee that I take to work. Gotta order more...all out.

My coffee is like the black of night. Black is the only way to drink coffee. If the coffee isnt shit, you dont need creamer and sugar. There are some exceptions: baileys irish creme and some thing like scotch or bourbon. Prefer johnny walker my self.
>>
>>23882581
Cont.

I am making 3rds work. New schedule is going to make things easier. Bout to be 11pm to 7am. So plenty of time for easy "mornings" but going back to only 2 days off is gonna suck but its a fair trade.

>>23883069
To explain pic. Just an airplane up on jacks. Not an everyday thing and thought picture opportunity.
>>
>>23881706
>son
Well you do look older than me aye.
It is,the only thing that was slightly different to me was the creationist didn't use bible verses for every rebuttal,and that the professor didn't counter his arguement with using some sort biblical references himself,how would you prove someone wrong if you don't use your opponent's logic as well. Not really fair if both people aren't up to date on both sides of the subject during a debate.
I may be putting way much more thought than is necessary,but that's just me.

You don't crush and snort like the untermensch?Kinda disappoint.Even the palestein hoer "snorts" shit.

I know that feel,good thing this headache knocked me out kek.
>>23881747
You have a microwave in your desk wat? What's with the eating utensils lol.
Cigarros,reminds me of the S.O.A.D song.
>>23881784
Rest in pepperonis.
>tan despistado
Que quiso decir con esto?
Oh shit niqa,hear that talk most of the time,because of my job kek.
It does feel like it,on Friday I thought it was Thursday because I had Monday off,it's so weird how easily one loses track with a slight change from the normal routine.
I am,ples stay away from my nubile and pure body. I gotta shave to look younger, and cut my hair also :/. Abuelita is what your mom wants to be lmao.
It's gonna be aight.That's good though,it's like you said before,you just can't go around and let every punch knock you out.I should probably take a page from your book lol.Really?Idk I do like to solve mysteries and riddles,and I did contemplate going into forensics or psychology at one point. I guess,but I see it as a burden,with "great power" comes great responsibility.
t. Uncle Ben
In all seriousness I would rather not be like that since it ultimately makes me judge people and see their flaws and imperfections when I fair way worse. So much contradictory and hypocritcal states of mentality but it is something I fight to change.Or else I would not be here interacting with you fegs kek.Probably my mom tho.
>>
>>23881784
>>23883370
Ran out of space ugh but;
>tfw bois like vagin grils moar than benis grils like me
Am cri nao
>>
>>23883370
All shit from my filing drawer at work. Inspection department has their own office so we had a microwave, tv with peasant vision, apple tv and blue ray player and ipod speaker/computer speaker/ radio in one. Microwave was on a table in one corner and actual desk in the other.

The utensils were for eating my lunch. Also they are some old US airways first class silverware so worth keeping anyway.

No cigars in the tin. Ended up holding loose change and shit. Really useful tin.
>>
>>23883449
Expected there to be more papers lol.
Oh so it's kinda like the break room as well then, that's pretty dope then, at least you can bring a movie or music to put on the meanwhile.

Yeah I figured lol. Ikr, you bever know the day in the not so far future when it will turn out useful.

Gonna assume you smoke though. What else are tins for afterward though kek.
>>
File: simply-red-2-o.gif (305 KB, 320x237) Image search: [Google]
simply-red-2-o.gif
305 KB, 320x237
Ausanon here

so drizzly and shit lately, 10mm over 3 days. good mood lifter innit

Hopefully I have a date next weekend though! Finally I can break the 21 year drought. Praying to the lord jebus that this eventuates. tfw
>>
File: 1463877942726.gif (622 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1463877942726.gif
622 KB, 480x480
>>23882581
You SHOULD take all the speed in the world right before a presentation. Feeling euphoric and not caring what anyone thinks about you: what could go wrong?
How do you into benis trickery? The bear left me alone. I'm afraid now that you mention the possibility.
>>23883370
So... it's like I'm a dad now? :^)

It's just a picture equivalent of the years old "A liberal, atheist professor was giving a lecture on..." pasta m9. I'm not sure if it's not satire, maybe it isn't.

I literally take my vein between the thumb and index finger, tear it apart and then stuff 20 pills down my veins. Afterwards, using my superior grip strength, attained through heavy training and... eh I should leave that out, I close it shut. This is my idea of injecting stuff.

I managed to fall asleep as well. I woke up and I became a Mexican culture enthusiast. I have something 4U that I am writing out.
>>23883491
Good luck.
>>
>>23883478
It was mostly old pay stubs, a couple reward certificates and some old disciplinary write ups. Just personal stuff. It is nice to have our own inspector office. Like our own little world. It was our office space, break area etc. Gonna miss it but gotta get dat money.

Soon as I got the silverware I stopped bringing my good shit from home and just used my leatherman knife if I needed one. Plus who knows, 50 years from now they could be worth a few bucks on fleabay.

Unfortunately I do smoke. Marlboro reds are my poison. Tried cigars and never really found one I liked. Been smoking a pipe on and off for a while. Really been getting back into hard. Going to try and make the switch to just pipe. At least if I am going to kill myself, I can do it with class and smell a lot less shitty.

Most useful tin I have found though are old dip tins. Not the cardboard but all plastic ones. Great for holding driver bits, wire splices, ring terminals, fuse, and the list goes on. I have like 3 in my tool box now. Lot easier to stuff in small places vs a tackle box.
>>
>>23883491
G luck mate. For advice, just be yourself, relax (get liquor but not heavy), and just enjoy it.
>>
File: What Hitler did wrong.jpg (846 KB, 1428x2320) Image search: [Google]
What Hitler did wrong.jpg
846 KB, 1428x2320
>>23883496
I would have said a sugar daddy, but knowing your situation...

Lol yes I know, that is why I said I might be looking into it more than need be. To be fair with you most of these I've seen on here because you post these shits daily kek. There's always a truth to everything, but most likely it is I hope...

Oh you meant it that literal? Well I guess whatever gets you off...
And I thought I was a masochists kek, which I am not even if the pain makes me laugh.
>superior grip strength
Have thought about being a Mario Bro then, ay lmao.
Ew totes gross ;)
Sounds better than sticking needles tbqh.

>Mexican culture enthusiast
Why the fuck would you do this?¿?
Eto nani? What does he mean by this?

Also to answer your question
>
;)
>>23883502
>disciplinary write ups
Trouble maker I see kek.
Well yeah I guess that's probably a pro of working in an office. Trades don't have that facility to enjoy that.
>gotta get dat money
Seems like that's what life is for :/

At least you aren't using disposable ones anymore lol. Who knows, with how ways are going now, it might he invaluable one day.

I never smoked, but I am surroubded by chimney smokers all day usually so it's as if I did. Is there really a difference between all those you mentioned?
>kill myself, can do it with class
Aye, the only way to live right.

Holy fuck dude, I never thought of using those to hold my tools like that. I feel enligthened, like when a baby takes it's first step now lmao.
>>
File: IMG_20160605_060640.jpg (92 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_060640.jpg
92 KB, 640x480
Buenos dias, my name is Sāncho.

I’m a 19 year old Latvian Hispanophile (Latino enthusiast for you gringos). I draw Argentinian anti-British cartoons and anti-Trump pamphlets on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Latin sports. (Futbol, futbol, futbol and futbol)

I train with my Machete every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my right for a machete two years ago when I bribed an official, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Spanish fluently, both old world and the Latin American dialects, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Mexican history and their cartel code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Mexican visa, I am moving to Mexico City to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a hitman for a respected cartel or at least a bus driver for illegals, if all goes well!

I own several ponchos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Mexico, so I can fit in easier. I give good fiesta to my elders and seniors and speak Spanish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Mexico!
>>
>>23883536
I have fifty kilograms of that, so no worries, bby.

Well, given that it looks American made, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a genuine piece of propaganda and that whomever made this actually believes it 100%.

Yes bby ;)
Can't I j-just be a bro? (^:
Yes, it is superior to that method. However a certain regard would do it that way.

It's too late to delet. I posted it. ;)

>;)
;)))
>>
>>23883547
Jajaja que rayos clase de nombre es Sancho? Suena como un nombre porno de algien que viene de Matamorros XD

Diez y nieve años, ay que lindo. Apenas es un bebe, que inocente y fragil. Anti-Iglatera? Pero los Argentinos son blanco ché. Trump va ser el emperado del mundo, calmate wey.
>futbol
>latin sports
Que?

Porque machete este capitalizado? O te refieres al Machete Trejo? Ademas el machete no es util para ser un arma, es mejor usar para cosas que ya estan muertas, come mi corazon...
Como lograstes a convencer al oficial lol?

En serio? Guao, yo apenas le puedo con el español, ni se diga con nahautl or quichoa :/
Quien libero al Chapo???

Escuelas prestigiosas en Mexico? JAJAJAJAJA XD
Yo tengo un tio que sabe a algien, que sabe a algien, que tiene una hija que el suegro del esposa de su hijo que el padre es otro, que es un coyote, al lo mejor te puede ayudar.

Ponchos...
Fiesta para unos viejos, wat.

Ok buddy :*)
>>23883567
So much sugar, are you American?

Fucking American amirite, think they're right and own the world.

But you said you like Italian grils? Why not be a Mario as well? Spicy meatballs.
If you say so...

I didn't say not to post it, jus wondered why...
>>
>>23883536
I am actually an aircraft mechanic. I just took a promotion to inspection and traded my wrenches for paperwork. Really liked it. Pretty laid back. But got new job at bigger airline as a mechanic that is a healthy pay raise. So back to getting dirty and working for a living.

Most of the write ups were for calling off sick. Got x amount of sick time and if you dont use it, you lose it.

Big differences really come down to taste for smoking. Cigs have worst flavor but high nicotine and are cheap and easily addicting. Cigars and pipes generally have better tastes and smells. Also cigar smokers and pipe smokers dont inhale. So in some ways pipe/cigar are healthier...ish. kinda hard to explain if you dont smoke at all.

Yes. Dip tins best for really small shit. For the prepper in you, cotton balls covered in petroleum jelly stuffed in a dip can lasts forever and small enough to throw in back pack. In the three in my tool box 1 is for just bits, like phillips and hi torque, 2 is for splices, ring terminals and some cannon plug pin extractors. 3rd is for really small light bulbs( ge 6839s) pico fuses, and couple other really small hardware. I could use like a tackle box or sectioned of tray but they are big. I am used to working out of a portable toolbox so space is at a premium.
>>
>>23883885
Yeah I know, you told me like 4 times already kek. As long as the pay is good.

So then use used more than needed? Or not?

I guess I understand what you're trying to say, second hand smoke doesn't really count to be fair kek. I don't plan on smoking, due to the addictive nature. I know so many people who are prey to that habit, and I would rather want my lungs healthy for obvious reasons.

I think one is good enough for me lol, I only use the standard bits like the philips and occasionally hex nuts. Don't really need anything that specific like you do.
>>
>>23883718
I'm sorry sir but I can't speak any Romanian, so I'm at the position where I can't reply to your Moldovan comments.

No, but my mum is a supervisor at the local fish cannery plant and she gets a lot of stuff from there 4 free.

I like all sorts of grilles, though Italian qts sound since. They won't probably like me though. :/

JUST? WELL I JUST DID IT.
>>
>>23884077
But you said you were fluent in Romanticism?

Post pics of mum and cans nao.

Why not? You're an alfa mail right?
Besides both would be white, no race mixing.

OK NO ONE WAS GONNA TELL YOU ANYTHING THOUGH
>>
File: IMG_20160605_171655.jpg (88 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_171655.jpg
88 KB, 640x480
>>23884101
Keats is my nigger after all. Byron too. He was a handsome man, no homo. ;)

I only got these at hand, actually two of them. This is salmon salad in Hungarian dressing. Downstairs I got some salmon in tomato sauce, sprats, mackerel and iirc, brētliņas ( they're like sprats ) in tomato sauce. Also some sturgeon pate. And I don't really have pics of my mum hanging around, but I might take a picture with her when I get a proper camera kek.

Y-yes, I am, but I don't think I'm qt enough. I am to contend myself with Latvian or Russian women. :^/ My grandma tells me I'm handsome, but I'm pretty sure her eyesight is at fault.

>Italians
>white
Unless you have blue eyes and light brown/dark brown hair ( depending on the lighting ), you're not quite.

WHY NOT ;_____;
>>
Lord Byron sounds badass af tbqgwyf.

Wait, that's glass? I was expecting metal since it is fish. You eat a lot of fish boi, explains a lot kek. It's fascinating how different different our diets are. You live bear the water you said right.
I was joke about your mom, don't do that do it kek, unless you got some wincest ;)

Russian women are beautiful when they got it dude, but one of my dad's friends married one, which is pretty fricking weird back then, now not so much. We are all gonna be one race by 2050 anyways :/
My grandmam tells me to cut my hair or else I will look like a faggot...

B-b-but /pol/ said...

Because you a big boi duh, unless you want someone telling you what to do and isn't a woman?
>>
>>23884172
He also fucked his relative and had a couple of affairs dealing with boipucci. One doesn't fight for Greek independence just lie that. ;)

Most of them are regular cans m9, only salad and sprats come in jars. Yes, I do. I'M LIKE FISH MAN.
Pls no, my mum is a fine woman in her prime. ( She's actually nearly fifty ).

>implying Russian women aren't overrated
They got a hellish temper.
Well she isn't completely wrong. (;;

pol is filled with subhumans, listen to tru Aryan mens like me

I already got someone to do that, that person being me. I'm so mean against myself at times. ,(^:
>>
File: IMG_20160605_180027.jpg (86 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_180027.jpg
86 KB, 480x640
>it's raining
Excellent. I've never been more glad to see clouds. Berries are ripening around this time; after a week of heat rain means good berry season. This single thing is enough to feel good.
>>
>>23884189
Living up to the title of course, they had fun back then. The Greek did lie a lot, just look how many women Zeus got.

I asked for cabs abd you show jars lol, should I not say anything. Perhaps you would like this nice place near the coast called Innsmouth then. So you like them to look and be older is what you're getting at? Does she really look young? My mom is about to he in her mid 40's in like 2 weeks kek. Yet she still looks in her 30's. She used to look a lot younger and people would mistake me for her husband whenever went to the stores. But age is catching up...

Sounds like Mexican bitches, nothing I can't handle.
Actually sounds like women in general.
She isn't...sorry for her I promised I'd cut it and I am, just never did say when ay ;)

Subhumans as in anyone non-germanic/nordic? White power btw, am one of you guys I promise ;)
>>>/wsg/1112488
What if Hitler had won?
[Note webm isn't accurate representation, you'll see why lol]

Ok...problem solved then. Unless you wanna keep arguing in which case I won't say anything ;)

It's just only 11:16 here wtf, feels like forever ugh, might do some chores quickly before everyone else gets here, or the fee that are left :'(
>>
>>23884296
Zeus was the proto Chad.

Yes you should not, this is triggering me. No, they're all amphibians or something there, certainly not fishmen. My mum looks about her age, idk, I suck at determining ate.

Women are arr the samu.
She fell for bait. ;)

Anyone non Baltic.
I see nothing wrong in that gif. Here are some peaceful Latvian Waffen SS legionnaire songs. :^) The second one is genuinely good and lyrics are excellent, although hard to translate.

https://youtu.be/A3qWQUOZj1g

https://youtu.be/qURQSlUHDYI

REE I WANT TO ARGUE

Just wait a bit m9. People will show up.
>>
File: 23405fewjnk.jpg (96 KB, 816x960) Image search: [Google]
23405fewjnk.jpg
96 KB, 816x960
Doesn't pic related look like Depri minus a few wavelengths

>>23879949
Oo champs elysee

>>23880046
Untermensch was Dutch ?
Wait, which confession again

What did you end up making

Whaa, I do tbqh

Well I've been out for a bit

How did I trick you
I just did not add commas

When not as a definite time, I do not even know for sure, but I assume it's in my course of life
I will go there eventually, especially after my father solved his issues with leaving to somewhere that is not Turkey
Probably with family tho, unless I get offered a chance with my job.

>>23880139
It cleans the skin rather well

Kek I cannot imagine you like that, tell a story from those days

Being able to make you drop these sentiments

That was a litre in the past hour, I drink far more during a whole day

I solved the exam with logic kek
It was all multiple choice, I did not know the equations but I knew the logic of units, corresponding results..etc.
So I recognized the answers without having to solve
Kek I hope that worked.
>>
>>23884353
>you're outside recounting the tale of Odysseus while Proto-chad is copulating with her right now
Feelsbadman.jpeg

I want can cans niqa, can cans. No, they are fishy men. Same here kek. I thought my ex gf was my age but she was 3 years younger, which count as underage here unfortunately...

Oui oui...
Not bait, when I say I will do something I will, eventually kek.

>Anyobe non Baltic
Well then, I shall leave then.
>scrolling through comments
>all nazi dialect
Bruh...
I like how there is a Russian commenting kek. Fricking facists though.
I feel like I've heard these before which could be the cause just swap languages and change the tempo or melody a bit and you have the French anthem.

Wait for the actual women who don't understand then.

I know they will, but I do want to get my shit out of the wah so the rest of day is free, and I can enjoy it. It wants to rain here as well but it feels relaxing though, might go outside and check out the my cat's waifu's children.
>>
>>23884485
>Oo champs elysee
English? Wtf this mean?

Yes she is a kankerlijer. Or was? You have met her but she is a bitch tbqh with kek.
Think a bit harder, it's something to do with what you just said lel.

Rice, beans and eggs mixed with turkey. Actually didn't make the rice and beans, my sister made it and left them for me, she is strict but fair, I don't deserve her :'(
Bit idk wtf I did with the seasonings the eggs ended up tasting like fish which kinda made me what but regardless I ate it all.

I just gave you the answer idiota.

It's beena thing for months though...do u even animu?

You mislead, I don't have to explain, you are a woman, you should already know the answer.

Assumed wrong.
Why can't he love, is he an immigrant as well?
Would you come here without those two. Family or job?
>>
>>23884485
>>23884537
Why can't leave I meant wtf, but love as well kek
Also did you watch that vid I link?
>>
File: 1461892161983.jpg (287 KB, 806x1116) Image search: [Google]
1461892161983.jpg
287 KB, 806x1116
>>23879821
>Anything you got on mind and have been meaning to try?
I'll be able to think clearer after Tuesday.
>Cure
Why?
>Yes
Dear god.
>No
Well.
>Intend
Mmm'kay.
>Write
A lot of horseshit when I was in yr 7-9.
>First take
Yes but it's best not to cut it up so much that it becomes something else.
Is a broom the same broom if you replace the head and the handle?
>>23879815
>, I don't sprekken da nazi, klootviol.
Not learning the language of the ultimate leader.
Not wanting to show off your German guilt.
What kind of shit madcow are you?

>Mierda
Si, si, si. *la cara del guiño* >>23881747
>Wake up at like 4pm and hit the worst of the traffic.
That beautiful afternoon sun burn straight to your sleepy eyes. Ahh.
>Social
Don't you get off late/early enough to hop to pubs?
>Pay
Does it pay better than day?
>>23880423
And don't you forget it, you slaaaaaaag.
>>23880251
Sup.
>>23879764
I'm hosting a cyanide and bleach party at the graveyard.
Bring your own towel though.
>>
>>23884590
Fuhrer*
If he was so ultimate, then why he an heroed hmm?
The non-Germanic type...

Que boca sucia tienes voz. No estoy buen familiar con guiño, hay diferente dialectos y modos de hablar en el español. Yo no mas se el mejicano.
>>
>>23884537
Which one is she
If I do I might burn my brain, will you tell pls

That what you eat in mejico ?

Pls write long meaningful sentences I can't remember what we're talking about anymore

Not anymore

I'm not lying about this, I did not write anything on purpose, it was all bad expression

I do not think that is possible for me

I did check it, I know her
I think it's in the eyes.
>>
>>23884607
>an heroed hmm?
You believe the media, I thought you were smartier than the rest of the beans.
Abort yourself.
>All this foreign
I believe this song conveys my deep and complicated concerns in a simple yet peaceful manner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg7BQUKmEkI
>>
>>23884629
I guess I can tell you now that there is no way to look for her ayy lmao. Besides I don't you would remember simce you can't even remember what happened the few weeks after we met...
You assumed she was Philipina, does that ring a bell.
That's what I want though, ain't no one want a zawja that thinks.

No.
We eat burritos and chalupas duh.
No our diet is a mix of Mexican and Ecuadorian food, the rice is because my dad's side. Usual mexican staple would be beans and tortillas, but my mom actually experimented and learned how to do a few other things as well.

I do write long and meaningful atuff, you are the one who doesn't :'(
The Dutch, pls sweetie focus, it was a while back during the /b/ days, does that ring a bell also kek.

>not anymore
Sure thing Hinata. I found that pic btw lol.

You are taking this too seriously, I think I will stop now, I was just joking sheesh.

Why not?

It's the nose as well, you both got that stubby nose...
Her teef gets me excited though...
>>23884637
No media, unless you consider 4chan a ?edia site? Hitler came to ne in a vision and said why he was a failure and that there will never be another reich.
>Abort yourself
I wish I could've..
>"deep and complicated"
> 4 minutes of insults in a weird chicano accent
Puta madre :)
>>
File: b b tk.jpg (39 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
b b tk.jpg
39 KB, 800x800
>>23884656
>4chan
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here.shinygif
>I can't.
Someone's a bit edgy today, ngl it's making me a little...
>Thinking I am serious, behold another music video conveying a similar message of joy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2NJhGCuCck
>Madre
That cut deep.
>>
>>23884665
Thanks for the recap captain.
>making me a little
Un-bear-able? ;)
How am I edgy wtf?
>music video
>5 seconds
Dope ass beat tbqh.
>That cut deep.
Not as deep as padre would go in aye ;)
>>
>>23884656
You're mean ;-;
What happened ? what thing exactly
No, not really, show a pic pls ;-;

I don't know shit about cooking, my mother makes tacos from time to time tho

Oh I see what you mean now, Kek there was this one time I was ducking surprised

Bost nao

>Asking why not

Yeah true, a little in lips
My teef are big too but unlike her extremely close to each over cause they incest
Ew tho.
>>
>>23884690
Nope, just cautious, I did say I don't involving other when they aren't here.
Nothing I am jusy saying in general...
Kek, what would make you think I have a pic of her? She is qt tbqh...

I don't either, you're gonna have to learn though, or else how will I eat? I've only a few times, rarely though. What kind of tacos? If it's de lengua, please don't do those.

What do I mean, and suprised of what?

I think not, you can do it yourself, and I think I'll be keeping it for personal use ;) :*

Ugh I do know why kinda, but why if yiu get what I mean.

Only not the singing :'(
No they aren't you have normal teef, 2norman4me. You are an incest babby? Explains a lot of things...
At keast you don't have the weirdest overbite ever, mine used to be weirder but the braces made it less weird.
I wanna stick my tongue in that gap so badly hnnng!

Are you alright, something is off.
>>
>>23884720
What makes you think I do not remember in general
Well I had to try

Idk just tacos, the regular kind?

Wait wat pic you taking bout here, and where were you looking

No I do not

>Thinks he can get a singer waifu
You haven't seen them properly, they are
Kek no but I still do, which makes me sometimes look like I'm duck facing in pictures
Ew don't tell me this shite

Not really, just bummed out in general.
>>
>>23884757
Idk nvm then.
Well you aren't wrong, to be fair she sent them to me, but am not gonna post tthen obviously :/

There's different kinds of them, wow you really don't know anything about the kitchen, how we survive then?

The one you showed me in an assumption thread way back, in my archives duh.

What would you need to come.

I don't think, I hope :'(
That's just a preference btw, or do really expect me or anyone to find the ideal person.
Wait, so you aren't doing fishy lips on purpose?
Why not, it's my blog here isn't it, kek.

Would it be too much of a bother to ask of what?
>>
>>23884797
I did not ask again

>We
Poptarts ?

Which one ?

Permission ?
I'm not saying you should like my teeth, I'm just saying fact they are jeez
I'm not sure I like them myself
>asking this
No it's mine :---D

>Asking this
Nigga you still use the word bother in our convos
Same old probably, unconsciously tho I think
My mood is a swinger.
>>
>>23884590
If you know of any bar or pub open at 7am still serving, let me know. No choice on the third shift. Union shop so its all seniority.
>>
I'm drunk.
>>23884485
Nothing ducking much. It was boring.

I don't really understand.

I just want to snort amphetamine now. Idk. I want it. I don't ducking care.
>>23884491
Everything is indifferent and I want to cease you being. Yes that again. Again. Again. Fck me.
Cans will come.
Yes they think halts are Jamaica.

Fuck
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo43.jpg (60 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo43.jpg
60 KB, 800x600
Shhhh Slavs are asleep
Post your squats.
>>
Duck
>>
>>23884833
Fair enough here.

That sounds like a nice dinner actually, really don't care what goes in my stomache anyways.

Looking for it rn, I kost all the tabs I had ffs.

I give you permission then.
Lol where the fuck this come from, yours are fine idiota. Making things so complicated.
They're fine t-too.
>not a question
Nope not even yours, you don't spam as much anymore kek.

Well I ask because usually you don't want to answer, and because I don't want to get you in an even worse mood sheesh.
What would you like for me to do then, for temporary distraction.
Swing batta batta swing batta hey
>>
File: IMG_20160605_211630.jpg (86 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_211630.jpg
86 KB, 640x480
Kill me that I might cease upon existing.
>>
>Logic
>reason
Keks
>>
>>23884869
You're there again, I get it

Honestly I'm there too atm so.. I do not know how much I can offer.

>>23884880
You've probably had worse wink wink

I'm not even sure what it is

Not yours this time
The preference part
I will have more time to now tho

I always answer, Idk
Aren't we already
Tho you wanna hear the one time I was ducking surprised on /b/
You probably never expected I will.
>>
>>23884869
>cease you being
It's ok, I don't like myself either kek.
I don't understand what you are referring to in the second statement.
Ok.
>>
>>23880251
Ayy /b/rony
How you been
Kek what happened to your hair
I hate summer too.
>>
>>23884954

XDDD

le dramatic
Fuck off
>>
>>23884956
Le dramatic end xdD

No fuck that
>>
>>23884954
Yes, yesterday actually. My stomache hurt, will leave the cooking to you or sis.

Ugh the weeb one with the Naruto.

>this time
When was it ever. Not what I meant though.
I didn't say I didn't like your teeth though ugh.
Well fuck, good thing I won't be here then..

Not really, well not anymore I guess. Idk either.
I guess.
Yes I want to know obciously, what am I in for?
[Also b8 btw ples dunt bite it, if you understand what I mean.]
>>
I guess I love being hated.
>>
>>23884874
>Post squats
>Takes a knee
Are you silly, space cadet?
>>23884836
The dumpster and street corner is a 24/7 party.
>>23884679
Velcom
>Bear jokes
KYSYS
>I'm not edgy, mom.
Show me those damn nails.
>Beat
Expecting less, pft.
>Tease
Baby don't hurt me, no more.
>>
File: nj0j26JDGt1qj9rduo1_1280.jpg (85 KB, 650x867) Image search: [Google]
nj0j26JDGt1qj9rduo1_1280.jpg
85 KB, 650x867
>
>>
>??
>>
File: 1465116104186.png (318 KB, 1200x1919) Image search: [Google]
1465116104186.png
318 KB, 1200x1919
>>23884991
Velcro or leather, your choice.
>KYSYS
On it sarge!
>Show me those damn nails.
But I haven't done my mani and pedi yet :0
I expected more obviously.
WHAT IS LOVE
>>
>>23884980
What did you meen
Idc tbqh
Yes excellent Looking forward to that Good going

But I do
Nope not going to tell you, I changed my mind.
>>
File: propper_form.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
propper_form.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>23884874
>implying thats how you squat
get on my fucking level you filthy foreign pleb.
>>
>
You can't into Dionysian. I really needed some release before berry season.

You don't have to act lke I'm inhuman

Yeah it's shit
>>
>>23885020
About what?

Why not.

So much for deep and meaningful right.
>>
File: IMG_20160605_214611.jpg (90 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_214611.jpg
90 KB, 480x640
Heels on ground, retards.
>>
>>23885022
You making me get my gear again
Ugh I'm too lazy for this shite.

>>23885031
What what

Convince me then.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 126

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.