[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey i'm really scared and I need some or advice, just what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0182.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Hey i'm really scared and I need some or advice, just what is this on my dick?
>>
Also rate thread I guess... ( Pls don't ban me ;_; )
>>
Does it hurt to poke?
>>
>>23866110
Not really, it's been there for a long time now but if I squeeze it, it starts to hurt on the inside.
>>
>>23866120
Ya got the cock cancer

No choice but to chop it off
>>
>>23866152
I'd honestly let myself die before I have to get it chopped off, and are you serious? Because i'm actually scared..
>>
>>23866157
Go to a doctor, don't ask the internet for advice. 99% chance nobody here is going to know what it is and they'll just keep fucking with you.
>>
>>23866157
Well if it doesn't hurt to touch it's probably not a cyst or the herp.

Go to a doctor anon.
>>
>>23866164
>>23866166

To be honest I don't want to show a doctor my cock it would be too awkward.. and I was hoping someone would have a similar problem so I could understand what the hell it is.

Any thoughts on what it could be though?
>>
>>23866174
>Any thoughts on what it could be though?
A tumor.
>>
>>23866093
When you press on it, is it hard or squishy?
>>
>>23866187
Kind of both? at first it's squishy if I squeeze it but it feels like it gets hard if I keep squeezing,
>>
>>23866174
doctors probably see at least several patient dicks a day. I wouldn't worry about it. It's a part of their job. If you're worried about it, go see a doctor. Even if just to alleviate concerns. Better to go through one awkward situation than to sit around for weeks thinking about wtf it is.
>>
>>23866174
Med student here.
How long have you had it?
How has the growth process been?
>>
>>23866195
doc help me out. i worked out too hard and now whenever i get hard it wont stand straight up, it is just very painful to have it stand straight up, it now falls over so the side instead. it not bleeding when i pee. its not hurting unless i get hard and it WANTS to go straight up.
>>
>>23866191
Might be one of those pus sacs. I know a few people who had something like that in the pubic area. Might need to get it drained, or take some antibiotics, or anti-inflammatory meds.
>>
>>23866193
I guess that's true I don't know if I would want a female or a male doctor to be honest.

>>23866195
Over a year now, maybe longer I just can't exactly remember and I think this is the largest it's been but I don't think it has grown at all and I don't particularly remember it being smaller.
>>
>>23866203
Are they fatal by any chance? and what will happen if I just leave it and what do you think caused it?
>>
>>23866218
They shouldn't be fatal, and if you just leave it it would get worse and maybe get infected. But you should seriously just go to the doctor-- self diagnosing isn't the way to go mayn
>>
>>23866202
You worked out too hard and now you can't get an erection without it hurting?
This is too vague.
Best advice I can give is go see a doctor immediately if anything hurts.
Can be an issue with the urinary tract, can be something way worse.
>>23866204
I'm 90% sure it's actually just fat and oils that have built up and so they've hardened over time.
Either way I'd make my way to a doctor asap, don't take my word for it.
>>
Seen Alien?
>>
>>23866218
Nah, it's not deadly. Worst case scenario if it's full of pus or something, you squeeze some of it out and it makes you sick. Although it's scary, you should get it checked out. If you wait longer, they might have to cut whatever it is out. Not trying to be a jerk, but do you really wanna take the chance?
>>
>>23866224
>>23866226
Urgg but it's like so weird, what am I supposed to say when I walk in " Hey Doc, yeah I've got an issue... with my dick want to take a look " and especially if it's a female like fucking hell thats making me even more nervous.

>>23866236
Yeah I guess your right and by cut it out you don't mean they will cut my dick off, will they?
>>
>>23866241
You tell them you've got a problem with your penis and they'll assess it.
It's nothing new to them.
>>
>>23866274
Even if it's a female doctor? like a hot female doctor?
>>
Any gender doctor is trained for it. You shouldnt need to tell them anything until youre in the privacy of their room. And they'll have seen bigger, smaller, older and younger ones. Its what theyre paid (lots) to do.
Plenty of people will (probably) see it in your lifetime...so this one person wont really make a difference ;)
>>
could be a benign tumor or even a sebaceous cyst. wont know till you get it scanned and bloods done. see your dr , yes im serious. good luck
>>
>>23866288
It seems like you have a bigger problem of being an idiot. Go see a doctor, or let dick cancer take you
>>
>>23866241
>>23866288
You might be retarded.

If you're too stupid to separate people from professional doctors, you deserve to have your cut rot off.

Just make the fucking appointment, tell whichever doc it is your dick has a spot on it, take your pants down, and have them look.

I've done it before, any man who has gotten a prostate exam (basically anyone who values their health over 30 years old) has done it. Get over yourself.
>>
>>23866323
>>23866327

Yeah I know i'm being an idiot and I understand but I can't help it if i'm freaking out and i'm only 19 and only one girl has ever seen my dick and that was a long time ago so i'm obviously going to be nervous / scared, I'm really bad at talking to people and keeping eye contact so I imagine ill be a mess when getting it sorted.
>>
>>23866241
Not cut off your dick, no. Cut the sac or whatever else it may be out. Probably make a small incision and pull it out.
>>
>>23866356
Alright fine. I'll give you the 19 thing and the fact you have an unknown, very noticeable lump on your dick. Just relax and stop looking for help on 4chan of all places (not even adv I might add). Like everyone says, doctor, you should talk to one. If you've lived with whatever this is for this long and it hasn't killed you yet, I'd guess you have pretty good chances. I see worst case you might have a small scar after some potiebtial surgery. Sounds scary probably but again it'll work out and that's my guess at a worst case. If you do end up with a scar just tel girls it was in an epic battle.
>>
>>23866356
I dropped my pants and had a doctor touch all around my balls for several minutes when I was 15 because I felt a lump on them. I had no issue, get over it man.
>>
>>23866418
Alright yeah I guess I am being stupid, ill have to make an excuse to my mother or something because I never leave the house unless it's for work / college so she will think something is up and if it is serious I definitely wont be able to talk to anyone about it so yeah...

Here's hoping it's nothing but I've still got to go through the embarrassing process, anyway thank you guys god bless.
>>
>>23866174

>it'll be awkward.
>showing your dick to strangers on the internet

They don't let anyone call themselves 'doctor'

Go or be forever sorry.
>>
>>23866093
cancer, off with its head!
>>
>>23866174
ask for a female doc if you don't want greasy guy to manhandle your peepee

and they are professionals, they have seen worse in every way, at best they remember it until the next guy comes along and drops his pants
>>
>>23866093
Blood clot, likely from masturbating too much and too hard. Don't touch your dick for a few days
>>
Sterilize a razor and make a small incision. Apply pressure and see what comes out. If it's green and stinks it's infected, if yellow or opaque to clear it's some sort of pus sac, if little to nothing other than blood comes out you might honestly have a tumor.

To properly sterilize the blade rinse it with isopropyl alcohol, then heat it, then rinse it again. The incision should be painless.

Post results.
>>
>>23867199
Youre not a doctor bruh leave that stuff to the professionals OP go to the doctor you cuck
>>
Could just be a blood vessel, I have a similar one I had checked. I strongly suggest you also have it checked just to be sure.
>>
>>23866093
It's called herpes and you get it when you have premarital sex without a condom.
>>
>>23866164

only good answer here.

What the fuck is wrong with you? There's literally a whole profession for exactly this problem.
>>
>>23866174
>To be honest I don't want to show a doctor my cock it would be too awkward..

>showing a part of your body to a medical doctor for the sole purpose of prognosis is too awkward
>but showing it to thousands of randoms on the internet is fine
Fucking soc.

I ended up catching the herp from [spoiler]my third ever girlfriend and third ever sexual partner[/spoiler]. Little teeny scabs on my penis, went to the doctor to get it examined.
>[spoiler]female[/spoiler] physician put on gloves: "Alright, let's see"
>i drop my pants and sit back down
>[spoiler]tfw massive shrinkage at the time from sterile environment and nervousness[/spoiler]
>[spoiler]s[/spoiler]he [spoiler]firmly[/spoiler] grasps it, turns it over, examines it
>gives me her prognosis
>reopens one of the sores and swabs it (it hurt btw)
>i put my pants back on and go

It's no different than showing them your butt or your chest.
>>
Looks like some kind of liquid OP, how about you go wash your cock sometime.
>>
>>23866226
Bro I was nervous about going in too, and it ended up being some old dude rubbing a lubed up price scanner on my balls, but they found cancer and it didn't seem like anything big at first. Just get checked, don't fuck around with abnormal growths or your genitals in general. Stop being a faggot and let someone fondle your dick.
>>
I can understand you're being scared of having it checked out. Today I actualy had someone come in that had a little graze like wound (probably from scratching) on his ballsack. Just checked it out. It's not bleeding. It's just skin that's slightly damaged, so it's a little bit moisture and some blood gets off when when wiping with a paper tissue.
I see several penises, vagina's and breasts (under the breasts mostly) every day. Trust me when I say that we don't think it's weird. You have a medical problem, we're here to check it out.

I only wonder where exactly it is (the photo attached is a bit vague). But it could be a hump. And you've said you already had it for atleast a year? How come you never had it checked out?

Anyway, best thing is to get it checked by someone in person, preferably a doctor.
>>
OP: I don't know what that is, but I do know that I would go to a doctor/clinic for that. If you're embarassed, think of it in pure scientific terms, talk calmly and detachedly and matter of factly.

Please get it checked by a medical professional. It's not necessarily something drastic but it needs checking and taking care of, and the internet WILL NOT HELP.

Book an appointment now, write it down, and get it done.
>>
Oh and fwiw: I'm not a qualified anything, but I work in a pharmacy and questions about 'embarassing' stuff happen daily. Nobody bats an eye, and even on my shitty wage I'd never breathe a word to anyone, even if I knew you and all your family and friends. Hell, especially then. We don't even joke about people behind their backs, and people who've been through years of medical school will be long past the point where any of it is funny to them.

Everyone has health shit going on. You'd be amazed. No doctor or nurse or receptionist will think anything of it.
>>
OP, you fucking dense faggot, did you make an appointment yet?
Don't be such a fucking pussy.

I've had a doctor fondle my balls before, seriously, it's no big deal, they mind, they don't get embarrassed, it's not in any way sexual and they see much worse. They have to do prostate exams for fucks sake and take pap smears from 90 year olds.
So long as you're clean and don't smell you'll probably be one of the least gross patients they see all day.
>>
>>23866093
the only answer you are going to get from the internet
is cancer
I mean seriously 90% of the population
are not Doctors or nurses
we have zero medical training
it could be cancer,
it could be a cyst
for all we know you decided to inject Synthol in your dick
>>
>>23866093
Nurse here, go to a goddamn doctor, seriously.
It might be an infection,some pus,urinal tract problem,blood circulation problems,... or at worst some tumor.
>>
Dear God. "Please anons, I'm too embarrassed to let a real live medical doctor touch my wee wee."

Women get speculums shoved up their cunts once a year and then a doctor or nurse stabs a plastic swab up there and scrambles it about. You think that's a barrel of laughs? Get over it and go get seen.
>>
Stick it with a needle or pin and see what comes out. I've done it to a few spots on my body..... Also I had hpv and had the warts on my dick. Took a little bit, maybe 3 months to suck it up and go to the doctors. Wish I went sooner it was quick and It wasn't uncomfortable at all.
>>
>>23866174
have fun dying you stupid fuck
>>
>>23866174
You deserve to lose your penis for being such an insecure retard.
>>
>>23871031
>Stick it with a needle or pin and see what comes out. I've done it to a few spots on my body.
> Also I had hpv and had the warts on my dick.

OP: Do not do this.

Consider the source.
>>
>>23866093
Hey OP 4th year anatomy medical student here.

You have a cyst on your penis.
I'm not going to sugar coat it, you get these from not washing your privates on a regular basis, if you don't get the cyst sack removed asap, it could lead in many directions which all end up with your penis either being amputated or having a chunk cut out of it and looking deformed.

Go to the doctors, stop being insecure, medical practices are here to help, not here to judge about the size or shape of your dick.
>>
Bruh wash your shit. Idk what's up with dudes being scared of going to the doctor. I'd rather know what's wrong with me than to not know and have something super serious and life threatening.
>>
>>23866174
OK, have your cock sliced off in a few months and then die from cancer anyway, because it was 'too awkward'.
>>
you have cancer
>>
>>23866093
Huh. I didn't know dicks could grow goiters. Neat.

OP, your penis apparently has its own thyroid gland. My advice to you would be to inject iodine right into that sumbitch. I'm sure that'll do the trick. I'm totally a doctor, you can trust me.
>>
>>23866174
fucking pussy showing us your dick but not showing it to a doctor also wash that shit yo
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.