[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pis are 100% me. Personal trainer looking for cute girl in Houston tx
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 20160509_222732-2-1-1.jpg (2 MB, 1740x1637) Image search: [Google]
20160509_222732-2-1-1.jpg
2 MB, 1740x1637
Pis are 100% me. Personal trainer looking for cute girl in Houston tx
>>
File: 200_s.gif (76 KB, 474x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
76 KB, 474x200
lmao,_personal_trainer?_Lose_some_weight_fag._How_much_body_fat_percentage_is_that?,_jesus_fucking_christ._chub_chub_wub_wub_boy_
>>
File: 1462972796014.jpg (57 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1462972796014.jpg
57 KB, 645x773
>>23844410
This is bait right? fatass
>>
Nope no bait whatsoever
>>
You should personally train yourself
>>
>>23844410
are you the Hunchback de Notre Dame?
>>
File: 1462998122429.jpg (10 KB, 215x250) Image search: [Google]
1462998122429.jpg
10 KB, 215x250
You would b e bubba's boy in prison, anon. the cellblock whore
>>
Ok... wow... just here looking fir a cute singke girl. shit
>>
>>23844477

>Ok... wow... just here looking fir a cute singke girl. shit

That's really sad.
>>
>>23844455
>Anonymous
>>23844422
>>23844427
Nope no bait at all
>>
>>23844514
If youre against it thats ok i can respect that but why insult someone who is trying
>>
>>23844526
>why insult someone who is trying
ok, sorry if my hunchback comment hurt you mate, but truth be told, for a personal trainer you do look like you could improve. like a lot.
Keep doing what you are doing.
>>
>>23844533
Im doing my best
>>
>>23844554
How long you been a trainer for and where did you certify?
>>
Ive been a trainer for a few months. Im not certified. Just happened organically. Ppl just kept asking me to help them and I started that way
>>
>>23844565
Not certified. Just happened organically. Ppl just kept asking for my help and I started out that way
>>
>>23844603
That makes you a trainer about as much as sleeping in a garage makes you a car.

Your body needs huge amounts of work and diet. If you cant even keep yourself in check, why should anybody else trust your advice. Furthermore you are opening yourself up to a fucking plethora or possible law suits, if and more likely, when you get someone hurt.
Real trianers have to be registered with some form of governance and then take out personal indemnity insurance, as most gyms only cover the corporate entity.
>>
>>23844628
It made me a trainer the moment ppl saw results and paid me money for it. I dont have to do things by the book. Go into any gym and ask the ppl who are training there if theyre all certified. Theyre not. Im sorry im not up to your standards but oh well. Im working on myself as much as anyone else who has health goals in life
>>
For anyone talking about how i need a better diet, you do know tge difference between a bodybuilders physique and a strongman type physique right? Im working out for strength not size.
>>
Take a shot standing up normally.
>>
>>23844628
You do know the difference between a bodybuilder physique and a strongman type physique right? Theyre not the same. Im not training as a bodybuilder
>>
>>23844666
Idk if all of you are women or just haters trying to criticize so sorry i wont.
>>
>>23844642
Not sure what backwater hick town you are in, but there are plenty of casual certified trainers at every single gym I have been at, the process is relatively simple and as such its a highly saturated industry.
I know becuase I certified years ago and still decided it was a hobby rather than a career.

>>23844666
I certainly do know the difference and you sir appear to he neither.
Let me ask you a question in return, do you know the difference between a simple qualification with a healthy lifestyle and a fat chump pretending to be a trainer?
>>
there are plenty of casual certified trainers at every single gym I have been at, the process is relatively simple and as "such its a highly saturated industry.
I know becuase I certified years ago and still decided it was a hobby rather than a career."

Thank you for making my point of why I dont have to be certified. Its nothing special. And if you feel im "fat" despite the clear shot of a progressing 6 pack then so be it. Pop my dick out of your mouth and move on. Unless youre a cute girl in Houston tx this post isn't even for you.
>>
this fat fuck is a personal trainer? You don't even have a fucking jawline and you have gyno. This is ridiculous and sad. What kind of braindead moron would pay you to give them fitness tips?
>>
>>23844709
No you simpleton, the point is that its so simple even a trained monkey like yourself could get it and at least have some fundamental knowledge to start with and possibly progress into a good trainer.

The point incase truly is that you are a fraud and a dillusional one at that. You do not have a six pack, you are hunching over and pressing your skin down, you are easily still in the high teens to mid twenties in body fat %.

You wont find a cute girl in texas because you are a fat child that cannot even comprehend simple truths. Go actually achieve something as a person and then you may have even the slightest chance if attracting a partner.
>>
>>23844744
Mate, don't even....
After typing my last rambling response, it thoroughly sunk in to me just how dumb this person is, and how much I am wasting my time even bothering.

The hunchback of ignorance cannot be educated; its like genova 2.0.

Im outa here, the stupid is too strong.
>>
File: burn-o.gif (1 MB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
burn-o.gif
1 MB, 320x256
>>23844748
Damn Anon that made my day
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.