[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having a hard time understanding why feet are attractive.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I'm having a hard time understanding why feet are attractive. Any foot fetishist want to try and convert me to your army? He's a pretty nice pic as payment for your educational services
>>
nah boy you can't convert. it's a weird feeling that you get when you are too young to understand. i've had "a thing" on feet since i was a baby, and when i was about 10 years old and i saw some girl on flip flops i realized i liked that too much. i thought it was a normal thing until some years later tho
>>
>>23838710
it's a fetish dude.
>why are breasts attractive
>why are faces attractive
can't explain that shit, it just is
>>
>>23838710
Sexual dimorphism.

We're attracted to things in the opposite sex that exhibit our differences. Women have much smaller feet, higher arches, less hair. Their feet are feminine.
The fact they're always covered up adds to the allure of them.
>>
>very sensitive
>often covered up, barefootedness is a kind of nakedness and intimacy
>differs in physiology between sexes, as >>23838923 said
>very curvy (arches, sides, toes, ankles)
>good indicator of health

another thing i've found is that they can be appreciated by people who are both dominant and submissive.

a dominant person would see someone's bare feet as an opportunity to take advantage of their vulnerability by, perhaps, tickling them. subjecting them to an intense sensation in a particularly sensitive area of the body that is often detached from notable feeling.

a submissive person may massage another person's feet or be walked upon by them, being subjected to being underneath them and a part of the body that is in contact with the ground.
>>
>>23838923
Interesting, I had never heard of sexual dimorphism before. As a foot fetishist, I can confirm this immediately though. This is why I never find any MTF transsexual's feet attractive.

>>23838983
Also interesting. I've had a girl ask me if I was submissive when I told her I'm into feet. I was confused because I'm actually very dominant. Even though I understood that trampling etc. is obviously a submissive thing, I couldn't explain why I, as a dominant guy, would be into feet.

Thank you both for this info, it made me understand my foot fetishism much better than before.
>>
>>23840422
>I had never heard of sexual dimorphism before.

It's becoming a touchy subject to talk about nowadays.
>>
Asiayy
>>
>>23841487
Lol, yeah, certain mentally ill people can't handle science, I know.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.