[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your secret, /soc/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 8
File: secret-.jpg (43 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
secret-.jpg
43 KB, 950x534
What's your secret, /soc/?
>>
>>23835536
I have a voodoo shrine in my closet :)
>>
>>23835536
I've done sexual things with quite a few of my cousins.
>>
>>23835536
I am sexually attracted to my sister.
>>
My brother and I have messed around
>>
>>23835536
I want to try creampie with a woman and keep it in her as long as possible.
>>
>>23835536
My boyfriend and his brother fucked me on the same time.
>>
>>23835552
>>23835560
>>23835566
>>23835572
Some weird incest pattern going on here.
>>
>>23835536

One time, when doing phone sex with my bf, I pretended I was masturbating for him, but really another guy was eating me out and fingering me.
>>
>>23835644
That's hot as fuck hah. Good slut.
>>
>>23835654
thx

I also sent him a pic of my pussy one time saying that I had just masturbated to him, but really that same guy had just fucked me senseless

got me really turned on and we fucked again
>>
>>23835536
It wouldn't be a secret if I told you.
>>
>>23835536
I have been in a long distance relationship for the past 6 months, but that has not stopped me from having sex with other people. A lot of the time when I send my boyfriend nudes, it is before or after I have sex with someone else. One time I took a picture of my pussy just before the cum dribbled out and sent it to him. He thinks I am a virgin.
>>
>>23835701
That's so cruel
>>
>>23835701
>He thinks I am a virgin.
I hate you, I hope when you get caught cheating he tells everyone and you can never find a bf again
>>
>>23835536
One time at a house party, i blew 3 guys off and only did if they promised to cum inside me after. After the last guy, my pussy was feeling SO drenched in all their cum mixed inside me. It was amazing let's just say and no regrets.
>>
Worked at a clothing store fucked my first manager after her wedding day, second female manager when she was on a pause with her BF. See ya all in hell
>>
>>23835726
I know, and I would feel awful if he ever found out... But... I know we are never going to meet IRL so I've kind of fallen out of love. Every time we make plans, something comes up for him. Even if I offer to pay for his plane ticket.

>>23835735
In my defense, I was a virgin when we started the relationship. He also cheated on me the second month in because someone closer came on to him. It is a dysfunctional relationship.
>>
>>23835744
Wow even offer to pay and he wouldn't? What a lame guy if you ask me. Would you be interested talking more with a 24 year old male lol? Seem fun to me! If interested let me know. Got snap or kik if so.
>>
My wife is an idiot.
>>
>>23835819
why anon
>>
Hooked up with the guy that came all over my face/in my mouth and then directly went to another date and made out with him. We're dating now.
>>
I have a girlfriend, but I get blowjobs from random guys all the time. I'm generally happy with the relationship, but they simply do it better.

She's sleeping beside me right now and she doesn't suspect a thing.
>>
Im dying to be in a threesome with two people who are siblings--brother and sister, brother and brother...I get turned on just thinking about it.
>>
>>23835552
>>23835560
>>23835566
>>23835572
Interested in adding a third?
>>
>>23835819
She did marry you...
You chose her...
You getting the implications here yet?
>>
>>23835869
You sound fun, let me know if you're interested maybe can help you do that.
>>
>>23835536
i hate society, i hate all the people, i hate humans, i can't live well in this society, i hate the system, go to school, find a work, find a parthner, marry, buy house, buy new car, kids, take kids to school... the world is pathetic ... i feel lonely, and costantly depressed, i only want to die, to finish this fucking game
>>
>>23835880
Kik?
>>
>>23835667
>>23835644

I've done similar things and can confirm how hot it is... It drives me wild being that naughty...
>>
I have a gangbang fetish. My husband doesn't know. Giving him a blowjob with a dildo in me is the closest I'll get to my dream.
>>
I want a little so fucking bad but I also don't believe in sex before marriage so it's unlikely I'll find a goody-girl who will fulfill that for me. It's only like 50% sexual anyway, it's also the tender care aspect (which I have experienced) that I crave.
>>
File: 4df1597a4d9a635502e01425e8e.jpg (105 KB, 590x600) Image search: [Google]
4df1597a4d9a635502e01425e8e.jpg
105 KB, 590x600
I'm not depressed / hateful of life but if I had a choice I would've chose to have never been born.

It's a secret in the sense that if you tell someone, they assume that there's something wrong with you.
>>
I literally have no personality. People love being around me because I'm so fucking good at pretending that I'm a normal functioning human and most of the time I'm the life of the party. I keep a list of positive personality traits that I imitate when I'm around people. I study celebrities who seem really cool and laid back and write all their different personality traits into this list. Without it I'd probably be on /r9k/ posting frog pictures all day.
>>
>>23835989
Oh hey, same secret as me.
>>
>>23836125
>I have no personality
>I'm the life of the party

huh? what? buddy, if you're the life of the party, just be thankful for that. you could always have no personality and be the guy sitting in the corner at a party. it could be worse.
>>
I freaking love life.
But no one knows
>>
>>23835891
that's how we all felt at age 14
>>
>>23835701
i hope you get aids. but in the meantime. post a spread pussy pic
>>
Have kind of encouraged a few suicides.
Don't feel bad about it.
Love my life.
>>
Been in a relationship for 3 years. We are really close but it's basically platonic because he figured out he's asexual. I'm a really sexual person but he doesn't want an open relationship.

Problem is I met someone recently that I really like and thinking about him is turning into an obsession because there is no way to satisfy my desire without destroying my boyfriend's heart. So I'm just lying here furiously masturbating to this guy's Facebook photos and texting him with stupid hints that don't mean anything, that I don't want to mean anything, because he thinks I just want a friendship. And I do. But I also don't. Feels disgusting and really nice all at the same time.
>>
I got raped at 15 by my 20 year old neighbor and went back the next night asking to be his pet. I've been a twisted nympho ever since..
My score is around 50, all men I've teased to death before they finally took it and some virgins who's innocence i stole too.
I can't stop the cravings for domination even after being married. My husband has an amazing heart but has no idea of my kinkiness or overflowing lust. We've been married 3 years and I'm 23.
>>
>>23836365
Earth is overpopulated anyway xD
>>
>>23836337
Haha how is that a secret?
>>
>>23836199
I'm kinda on the fence about that. Not to be conceited but i think the world needs me xD I'm a ray of fuxking sunshine.. But then again sometimes the world sucks and I'd rather just not.
>>
>>23835536
I love incest and beastiality and have done both supposedly.
>>
>>23835744
Never met? Kek.
>>
>>23836367
If you've gotten that far, just go for it and get out of your current relationship. I recently broke off an engagement for a similar reason. I actually ended up connecting with an old ex and now I am very, very happy.
>>
I catfish younger girls for fun. The other day a girl masturbated for me on cam and I got off big time. People would call me a pedo if they knew.
>>
>>23835989
Not a secret for me. If I wasn't so anal about suicide, I'd suicide for sure.
>>
>>23836452
Ah well see we just moved into a house with other friends, and the male I'm interested in is a friend of those friends. We have a lease.
>>
>>23835536
Although I'm sure most goth kids have at least one bat skull to seem hardcore, I collect animal skulls, moths and beetles, and have a weird obsession with collecting wet specimens.

I'm getting ready to purchase dermestid beetles so I can clean my own and one day open an oddities shop.

I don't tell people because part of me realizes it's not a normal hobby for someone going into criminal justice and forensics.
>>
>>23835536
I had consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
I have a gf and absolutely love her, but I've been growing more and more sexually frustrated over the last 2 years. The thing is that she's very sexual but only when she's alone, never with me and never has been with anyone else. She loves masturbating and that's it. I'm honestly at the point now where I have to jack it before seeing her just so that I don't get pushy for sex (which is incredibly rare now). I know a suggestion here would be to leave her but I love her, so I can't But I'm getting pretty depressed and frustrated at the whole thing, I've tried talking to her about it but nothing changes.
>>
>>23836571
You're a fucking savage animal.
>>
I'm dating a really nice guy who adores me and treats me extremely well. I'm also fucking a guy who's almost twice my age. He has a big dick that just hits all the right spots inside me. I'm also falling in love with him, even though he's constantly telling me it's not serious.

Bf has no clue and I'm leading a double life.
>>
>>23836789
Dump your current boyfriend. Don't ruin his life because you are flourishing yours.
>>
>>23836454

how young
>>
>>23836795
I know. Bf has a great job and an awesome condo, and I live with him. That's a big part of what's keeping me from walking out. I know I'm being a selfish asshole.
>>
>>23836822
how does it feel to literally be a whore?
>>
>>23836835
You don't think I've considered this? Trust me I have.
>>
>>23836822
You're not an asshole. Life is just like that. You're right about being selfish, but that's a reason why you should know what the right thing would be. Take care of yourself and if you truly care about your boyfriend as a human or a friend, you should know what the right thing to do is.
>>
>>23836847
>>23836822
>>23836789
You are an awful disgusting garbage person. You are a disgrace to women everywhere
>>
>>23836857
Not a woman, but yeah, I know I'm behaving very badly.
>>
Me and my cousin (both of us are guys) played truth or dare a few times when we were younger. Got kinda sexual.
>>
>>23836857
He doesn't look proud of that, guy
>>
I caught my cousin messing around with my best friend during a sleep-over. Both were guys and I wasn't sure what they were doing at the time.
>>
>>23837109
Why not ask?
>>
I sometimes run into the woods to farti in the direction of badgers.
>>
I masturbated in the public library and shot my load in a Harry potter book, closed it and placed it back
>>
>>23835536
I'm gay and it's driving me crazy to keep it a secret. I know it's boring.
>>
>>23837261
Embrace the faggotry
>>
I have a crush on someone, and they actually flirted with me one night but they were drunk and I didn't take any notice of it. I go to the same uni as her, she's a qt and we get along WAT DO

what if it was mixed messages idk
>>
oh lordie i have a few

>at the rage of 6 or 7 would play with cousins pussy playing doctors and nurses until family found out.

>a bit earlier or around the same age, at school would sit in the playground and have my hand down some girl's pants and she would do the same.

>Was sexually assaulted, at the age of 14. we were all getting drunk in a forest and i had just came back with getting it on with a girl. a guy who was around 23 or 24 lunged himself on me when i got back to where we were camping and started touching my cock and forcefully making out with me. another guy who was in his 40s put his down my pants too. I had only reported the 23 year old and no one except me and the 40 year old knew he was there too.
As repercussion of me reporting the 20 odd year old everyone though i was a liar and that it was all bullshit until the guy admitted to it all the day before the court case.

There's probably a few more that i have forgotten about but yeah
>>
>>23837302
This is sad. Hope you're ok about that, now
>>
>>23837317
yeah i'm fine about it but, the affects of being socially exiled and stuff sucks a lot though
>>
>>23837323
Well I hope you can still live a somewhat healthy mental grip on things
>>
>>23837339
i think i do, i just am desperate for female attention. i get a fair amount but never a companion someone i can really rly on
>>
>>23836651
>not happy
>try talking to her about it
>nothing changes
You're deluding yourself.
Suggest a counselor so you guys can talk about it. If not, offer the ultimatum that you want to work on it, or leave.
Honestly dude, if she doesn't want to work on it, and you're not happy, staying results in two things: resentment, or you cheating, a lot.
>>
>>23835536
All my family and neighbors say how proud of me they are, how I have grown into such a strong man, I work so hard, I am always happy, friendly, smiling and eager to help others,and I have one more year of university, everyone has nothing but good things to say about me and how amazing they think I am.

What they don't realize is that I am perpetually stressed out, I am drowning in dept, I have no expectation of getting a good job when I finish, (or any job for that matter) I have never had a girlfriend, and I just generally have no hope. I cry myself to sleep most nights and I can't go more than a couple days without contemplating suicide.
>>
>>23835536
Should probably do the secret thing too.

>depressed, haven't told anyone, un-medicated, can usually deal but sometimes it gets too much and I peace the fuck out of my obligations till I feel better
>trust issues out the whazoo - no matter what, and no matter how trustworthy a partner of mine is, I 100% expect them to cheat on me (which is why I should stop reading these threads cause of all the female cheaters but I can't stop)
>in delicious irony, I seek and take chances to fuck women in relationships (most recent was a 42 year old married woman)
>don't know why I do this - also fuck pretty much anyone if they consent

I don't pity myself, but I sure do loathe myself.
>>
File: 033.jpg (68 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
033.jpg
68 KB, 500x375
Extremely disassociated from what you guys call reality. Not really drug induced, I've had weird existential dilemmas since I was 8-ish.

I feel out of place in dimension like pic related.
>>
I am actively trying to cheat on my wife. Not because I don't love her, or we don't have enough sex but because I'm a sexual deviant and I fear 1 woman will never be enough. I'm always in the mood, she's not.

BTW if you wanna fuck, I live in Joplin, MO ;)
>>
>>23835917
try to upgrade to plug + dildo
>>
>>23836789
Consider suicide.
>>23836853
You're delusional.
>>
I think about killing myself every single day. What's funny is that I also don't really feel like I actually want to or would go through with it had I really wanted to. I think it's almost therapeutic for me to imagine the different ways I could kill myself, or who would go to my funeral, or what I would write in my suicide note, if I blamed my suicidal thoughts on somebody would they live with guilt until they die?

But yeah, aside from drunkenly saying "I should just fucking kill myself" a few times, I don't talk about it. Not even to my therapist. I just don't view it as dangerous or scary.
>>
I'm a dude & I've had incest & beastiality fetishes & fantacies I want to accomplish. Done a cousin once as a kid with curiosities, but yet to try beastiality.
>>
i have my suicide plan perfected.
i just need to wait for one contractual obligation to finish
>>
>>23836867
You can't support yourself, and you're betraying the person who loves you due to your own pathetic ineptitude. You are a net drain on the people who supposedly matter to you and you should kill yourself for their sake
>>
i miss like three different boys hella still and just don't talk about it anymore

haven't seen or spoken to one since late march (and before that, not since 2015)
haven't seen or spoken to another since march
and the other i haven't seen since 2013

:'(
>>
when I had to look after a friends dog for 2 days, I let the dog fuck me

Also gave a blowjob to my boyfriend and his dad on the same day. His dad is still married and he has a bigger cock than his son
>>
>>23836789
>>23836822
literally and unironically kill yourself
>>
I'm a cat
>>
I cheat on my wife. She rejects me sexually and has zero sexdrive anymore. She doesn't understand a mans biological need to have sex and shrugs it off like I'm a bad guy for wanting to hold her and touch her and kiss her.

I'd leave her, but kids and house involved.

So I cheat, I lie.. But all in all I'm a good devoted husband to her, and a good father for my children.

Many will think I'm scum, I know I am. But after being together with her for 10 years, of which 3 were met with constant rejection, I'm afraid this is my only way left to cope with marriage.

It's all fun and games when the sexdrives are equal, kids.. But don't think it will last.
>>
I got gloryholed just to try it. Pretty sure it was a guy, which only bothered me a little, and I have no interest in doing it again.
>>
>>23837127
I was like 9 then.
Pretty sure both are in straight relationships at this point.
>>
File: 1438749330397.gif (1 MB, 200x254) Image search: [Google]
1438749330397.gif
1 MB, 200x254
>>23835667
What state are you from anon? Out of curiosity :3
>>
I'm a manipulative piece of shit who gets what they want, from who I want. I'll talk to multiple people similtaniously and make them all feel special but I demand to be the only person they are after. Don't worry, I know I'm awful.
>>
1. I pretend that I don't miss my ex bf at all and that I'm completely ok with how things went down, (he ended up breaking up with me because he was interested in a girl. I fronted like I was really understanding of it, but it hurt me quite a bit as someone already confused about gender shit) but really I kind of miss what we had. The circumstances under which we broke up made me kinda terrified of loving other people like that again because I feel like it'd just end the same way with me not being 'enough of a girl,' or 'enough of a boy' for them anymore when someone better comes along.

2. I pretend I'm not really that interested in sex (though I legitimately don't like hookups or sex with strangers) but really there's lots of times where I really want it. I'm not a virgin or anything, but I'm not very experienced and I'm afraid that my desires make me way sluttier than I want to be.
>>
3 days ago i met a guy for sex ( i am a guy too) but i couldnt get hard. This happened to me on my last hook up too ( 3 months ago). I am pretty sure that this is stress related since my self-confidence is low
>>
>>23837503
Feel you man, I'm in the same place. I'm constantly cheating with women that enjoy being degraded and made use of.
>>
>>23835536
I wanked on my sister in law nudes.
>>
>>23838823
I hear you.

I'm a bisexual guy, married a long time. For most of that time I was faithful, never went after another woman and never acted on gay impulses (and since I traveled for business I had plenty of opportunities).

After not having sex with my wife for a year (her choice, certainly not mine) I snapped and found a guy to have sex with and it snowballed from there. I have three fuckbuddies (all guys) and have sex 2-3 times a week.

I suspect my wife probably knows. I went from wanting to have sex with her and resentful for her rejection to not even thinking about having sex with her and a calm, peaceful marriage.
>>
File: 1456019176320.jpg (125 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1456019176320.jpg
125 KB, 766x960
I pretend to have a girlfriend, who is really just an old friend. When I tell my friends and family I'm going out on a date with her I'm actually just going there to have a chat.
I'm just too cynical and mistrusting (a story years ago went to shit) to have an actual relationship, but I don't want to be looked at as a weirdo or gay dude.
>>
>>23839476
why not try make her your gf?
>>
I cheated on my wife with a teenager I met on /soc/
>>
>>23839616
How old are you and how old is she and where are you?? this is the kinda stuff i want to do
>>
>>23838535
very nearly came reading this one
>>
>>23838535
It is surprisingly common how many people have fucked dogs.

A guy I hooked up with convinced me to have sex with both his dogs and then plug myself up to keep their cum inside of my vagina. He then produced a recording of it (which I didn't know about) and used it to get me to agree to several gangbangs with his cousins and his father.

Not going to lie, I loved every minute of it.
>>
I enjoy to touch myself on every place since my secret is I rub my pussy in public places discreetly obviously :3
>>
I hooked up with my ex stepdad a few years after he and my mom split up, he pretty much raised me. We got drunk after meeting by suprise and I came on to him, he told me to call him dady while he fucked me.

I feel disgusted and so turned on every time I think of it.
>>
Fucked my mother in law while my wife was gone for a week for training.
>>
I fuck my ass evertime yet i am still straight
>>
I started wetting the bed a few months ago and not sure what to do about it.
>>
>>23838823
hi Tim
>>
>>23837503
>>23838904
Fuck, are you 2 me!?!?!?! I've been married 11 years. I am currently fucking a co-worker that's come onto me. Every time her kids are at her ex's she has me over to bone because I'm willing to be rough with her. She's very adamant that this is just about the sex so I'm all clear on her going crazy for the time being.
>>
i used to "play" with my cousin when we were younger nothing that was purposefully sexual we just liked stripping each other
>>
I chew tobacco and hide it from my wife. Been doing it on the sly for 2 years. I also worshipped a coworkers feet on lunch break at my old job. Same girl sent me feet pics/videos and tried to get me to fuck her at a work party. I didn't but the whole ordeal felt like cheating and I've never told anyone about it.
>>
I'm actively trying to get my wife to cheat on me. One night while we having a rough patch, she came home and she was full of cum, I raged pretty hard but for some reason, I got turned on by it. A few years later she was blackmailed to perform sexual acts with a few guys and I acted concerned like I would find and kill the guy, but secretly I loved it. Now I want to see her fuck other men, or even better, be taken by force. Especially if I were there to see it.
>>
>>23836809
16. I'm not into kids or anything.
>>
File: 1464293126553.jpg (90 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
1464293126553.jpg
90 KB, 400x270
>>23835536
I hate the modern style and would love to walk in this.
>>
>>23840631
In Europe its legal age.
>>
I have a lot of friends who think I'm a shy quiet little Christian girl who just wears revealing clothes sometimes and flirts a lot for fun.

In reality I have absolutely no clue how many guys I've slept with, but it's well in the triple digits. I love being a slut, and I don't know how I've kept it secret from some of my closest friends for this long. Even the ones I've slept with.
>>
>>23835536
Today was my birthday. Everybody gathered, brought big cake and brand new laptop. But I felt even worse than usual. So I came here to ask final question: To be or not to be? (and Im not a fan of classic literature)
But than Ive noticed all those naked no lifers with small dicks, wearing girl's undies and than Ive read how some random guy wrote that he is pissing in his bed lately and now I laugh - Im not a total loser! And my knife still can stay on its place, in the corner of my table, for a while. Not now, not yet...
Still, life sucks, but thats hardly a secret, right?
>>
I have a serious brocrush on a lesbian acquaintance of mine, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't have any bromantic feelings for me.
Feels bad man.
>>
>>23839846
Share the vid?
>>
>>23836125
I wanna see this list! Care to share?
>>
I'm worried that I've become asexual since I'm not attracted to any of the men that live where I do.
>>
I'm voting trump.

My grandmother would write me out of her inheritance if she knew.
>>
>>23836557
Don't steal from the job now!
>>
>>23841442
Real life isn't very sexy.

Online roleplay is way hotter.
>>
>>23840670
Fucking shut up and buck up. Get a grip.
>>
>>23841447

10/10 made me ugly laugh
>>
>>23835536
I hate being the second my whole life, i would much rather loose completely.
>>
>>23837245
XXD best secret on the thread!
>>
>>23841444
I'm voting Bernie and my father would legit cut ties over this.
>>
I'm 24 years old and I pick and eat my boogers basically every single day. Maybe I build up super boogers or something, but blowing my nose does not loosen them. I have to pick them to get those monsters loose and then they end up on my finger so I eat them

I always wash my hands afterwards though
>>
>>23837488
Cool!
>>
Anyone have a secret that DOESN'T involve sex?

I got arrested last fall and I spent a week in jail. I'm out on bail now and possibly looking at 3-5 years in prison, but there's a good chance the case against me will be dismissed entirely without even seeing a day in open court.

>No, it wasn't for CP
>No, it wasn't for drunk driving
>No, I won't tell you what the charges are
>And even if I did, you wouldn't believe me
>That's why it's called a "secret", right?
>>
>>23839616
>>23839698
What?!?
>>
Today i sent this nude to a guy who wants to fuck me, but I covered my nipples with this picture of a face of a Mexican wrestler I named Cilantro Diablo. xD
>>
My body is physically deformed and I'd be too scared to have sex with a man, but I fantasize about just touching someone and exploring their body. Massaging, giving tender kisses, cuddling and feeling what their skin is like. While I don't watch normal porn, I've gone to those sites to watch men getting sensual massages.
>>
>>23841548
Why not hire a male escort so you can try this.

Deformed people like you are the entire reason there are male escorts.

You don't have to have sex, he'll let you touch him though.
>>
fucked my friend's dad for a whole summer when i was 16.
>>
>>23841573
I don't think I'd be comfortable doing that with an escort, but I have thought about hiring one just to cook for them and snuggle on the couch watching tv/playing video games for a day. I might do it at some point in the future.
>>
diaper fetish
>>
>>23841622
How much would you have to pay them to do this without feeling guilty about it?
>>
>>23841654
I haven't really thought about it. Perhaps $150? I'm not sure if that's way too little since I have no idea how much escorts normally go for and such.
I look fine from my face and they wouldn't be seeing my body, so I think it would be an easy bit of money for just sitting around and being cuddled a bit by what looks to be a normal woman.

I had to edit my post because autism.
>>
>>23841622
>>23841790
That's interesting I'm a guy and I've it put quite a bit of thought into hiring an escort simply too cuddle up next to me while watch a slow and comfy movie.

I have no clue how much male escorts go for, but most female ones seem to be in the several hundred dollar range for an hour or two.
>>
I have a crush on a grill :3
>>
>>23841813
Several hundred just for a few hours?! Oh my...I might have to think about this more.
I imagine escorts charge more for the emotional side of things rather than sex now that I've thought about it.
>>
>>23841906
I'm not sure how much they would charge for just hanging out, nothing physical if you discussed it and arranged it beforehand.
I have done some work with prostitutes/escorts I simply had to interview them, but the first thing you do is you pay them in full and upfront even if you don't plan on screwing them.
>>
>>23841906
That's for girls though. Girls are more expensive than guys.
>>
>>23836125
Do you feel any emotions?
>>
>>23841906
I also don't mean to scare you but you definitely have to do your research beforehand, especially if you plan on inviting one into your home.
Lots of thieves, robbers, blackmailers and general bad people are involved in the prostitution business.
That's not to say there aren't professional guys and gals in the business but you have to do your research first to find them.
I know there are plenty of sites for reviews and references for female escorts, I have no clue if there are for men.
>>
>>23835701
>>23835644

Literally the worst people.
>>
I'm in love with my friend and think about killing myself everyday
>>
>>23841981
That's not a secret. That's high school.

A secret is not telling your significant other you've fucked most of their best friends, plan to fuck the rest, and actually have a piss fetish that you wish to try out on her and her mother, preferably at the same time.
>>
>>23842086
You relationship will actually start when he shows up. Spend time with him and see how you feel after first.

Hope it works out for you.
>>
My phone is dying. I've used the same one for close to 11 years now. My friends like giving me shit for not upgrading whenever I spend money on other things.

Plain and simple, I've never upgraded because I'm worried about losing the text messages I received from a girl several years ago, from before I screwed things up with her. I'll lay in bed and reread our conversations and think about how I could have been more clever, more kind, more open. I do that until I fall asleep every now and then. When my phone finally dies, I don't think I'll even throw it away or trade it in.
>>
>>23841622
How about this a business proposal.
I'll pay you $150 to snuggle up next to me and watch a comfy foreign film, and you can pay me $150 to cook for me and I'll play video games with you for a day.
>>
File: YAMADA.jpg (47 KB, 336x505) Image search: [Google]
YAMADA.jpg
47 KB, 336x505
why so many cheaters?? "men have a biological need" lmfao go fuck yourself
that being said, female cheaters are just as bad, but they don't use such a lame excuse.

>>23842086
best of luck, this post makes me feel better :)

as for my secret... i really wish i could have a relationship with a significantly older man (40-50s). i don't have daddy issues, but something about that dynamic just seems... exhilarating
>>
File: 1430602679398.jpg (43 KB, 789x960) Image search: [Google]
1430602679398.jpg
43 KB, 789x960
>>23842125
I wasn't expecting that one.
>>
>>23835536
I literally cucked a famous youtuber who screams a lot and has marital problems.
>>
>>23836125
You're a teen aren't you? I used to believe this about myself until I realized it was an excuse not to judge my own self.

You think other people don't project their best self? Normies do it too.
>>
>>23836373
The fuck is up with all these women being sluts? I mean fuckin hell I know it's a secret thread but can't women by loyal at all?

Stop committing to people you retards. You can't do it.
>>
I have a sharpie in my ass right now
>>
>>23836822
Fuckin gold digger
>>
I have yellow fever.
>>
>>23842125
That's really REALLY not healthy man. The phone dying will be the healthiest thing possible.
>>
>>23835891
then you try to travel..
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.