[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys and girls of /soc/, which color do you think looks the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: whatwhat.jpg (531 KB, 1920x1256) Image search: [Google]
whatwhat.jpg
531 KB, 1920x1256
guys and girls of /soc/, which color do you think looks the best?
>>
>>23834888
The right,
It's much warmer so appeals more attractive.
>>
>>23834888
>Black&white pictures
Boy.
>>
File: image1.jpg (377 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
377 KB, 1200x1600
>>
>>23834888
Jesus christ turn down the beautifier mate
>>
>>23834888
The right one because it covers up the fact that you're wearing a leather jacket.
Objectively, both are equally terrible. It's already bad enough you're taking a selfie, but for fuck sake, a filtered one? Really? Are you a 14 year old girl? Do you post pictures of your shitty homemade pasta onto your Instagram named after a Say Anything song? Do you go to Applebee's and count the calories in each of Your dishes and only order "Skinny Bitch" martinis? Do you suck your ex bf's cock in between gallons of ice cream and Netflix with your slightly less attractive girl friends because you're just not ready for a serious relationship, but really you're just building up the confidence to dress like a slut and let someone fuck you blacked out in the back of their Acura? Is that your life? Or are you just from London?
>>
>>23837073
That was way too specific and I'm now convinced that you just described yourself
>>
>>23837699
Nah I just people watch a lot. Really just an asshole.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.