[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this tiny disabled faggot dead yet? Stopped coming here because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5
File: s.png (435 KB, 636x480) Image search: [Google]
s.png
435 KB, 636x480
Is this tiny disabled faggot dead yet? Stopped coming here because of him a few years ago
>>
>>23829233
I've been on this site for over 2 yrs and idk who the fuck that is
>>
>>23829233
He disappeared.

So did that one redhead guy with Lyme disease.
And that one Colombian hipster girl with cancer or something.
>>
idk but I hope not I love him and miss him
>>
>>23829233
If you ever again harrass/talk shit about based Beardy I'll take good care of you. First and last warning. Your choice.
>>
>>23829233
what'd he do to you? I remember him and he was always pretty chill, he got impersonated a lot by people (like what's been happening to a lot of people nowadays), so maybe that's what drove him off

>>23829263
I remember Nordy, who's the hipster girl you're talking about? what'd she look like?
>>
>>23829360
That girl who smoked weed. Had medium legnth hair. Squinty eyes. Drank a lot.
Made a thread drunk and revealed too much info about stuff.
>>
>>23829371
huh, that's not ringing any bells, I'd probably know her if I saw her but I won't post any pictures.

But jeez, I'm guessing she revealed location somehow by mistake, same thing happened to a few other girls on here actually, that's usually why they quit coming on
>>
>>23829387
>I'm guessing she revealed location somehow by mistake

No, more like shitty things that happened to her in the past. Then it was found out in the thread she cheated on her boyfriend. Boyfriend shows up. Cringey drama.

It was lulzy, my man. Cbf to remember her name or anything else. And the archive is dead so.
>>
>>23829399
That actually sounds familiar, but ah well, most likely better that her memory is left to rot.

To this day, I still don't understand why people think this site is the go to place to confess stuff like this, as if millions of people aren't lurking around, especially their friends.

she probably could have avoided it all, too, if she just claimed someone stole her picture. jeez, the people on this site, man.
>>
>>23829465
Maxim check your snapchat
>>
>>23829233
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I come back after years of absence and this is what I see.

>>23829257
newfag

>>23829270
luv u 2 stranger

>>23829356
Stop sucking my e-peen you little weenie.

>>23829360
Nah, I met a lady and moved and the combination of those two things led to a life, so I just sort of vanished.

>>23829465
I can count /soc/ people I have on facebook on one hand. Don't lie now.

>>23829500
It's definitely not maxim. I added that shitlord once and then promptly baleeted him when I realized that he was a fucking lunatic aspie.
>>
>>23829741
has it really been years? also i'm sorry i never gave you my contact info

glad to know you're doing good, though. it's funny, maxim tried to add me too, but a mutual friend of ours has him added and I got to see what kind of crazy he actually is
>>
>>23829758
Yeah, actually. I met the ex about 2 years ago, maybe slightly more, and that's about when I stopped posting. Who you is?
>>
>>23829777
lobotomy/brain surgery anon, i used to be a lot more active 2-3 years ago but still lurk in assumption threads.

there really is no escape from this place
>>
File: 1379648107291.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1379648107291.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
what about this girl?
has anyone seen her lately?
>>
>>23830958
she ded
>>
>>23829777
You had the best drinking threads. Come back :((
And drag rory from whatever methadone clinic he's in while you're at it.
>>
>>23830958
hollyfag pls go

>>23831250
The girlfriend and I broke up so I might be around from time to time. I'm not sure.
>>
>>23830958
>hollyfags
i'll never understand
>>
>>23831262
He is not normal at all. He is a cancer that will never die.

>>23831274
Me neither, man.
>>
>>23831305
I used to be in a skype group with him and some other regulars back in the day. He's one of the most insecure and mentally unstable people I've ever talked to. Almost bordering on Brandon levels of insanity.
>>
>>23831339
the funny thing is that Brandon claims to be "totally normal and well liked irl"
>>
Anybody remember that nationalist (Serbian, I think) who would completely loose his shit if you said he looked effeminate?
>>
>>23831349
That's a good joke.

>>23831370
I mean, I am a mentally ill insecure hedonist but Maxim takes it to a whole level that I didn't think was possible.
>>
>>23831407
To be fair people like Holly couldn't function. She's been NEET for 5 years or so and now just spends her day talking to people on vidya (and lets her Mother pay for her existence)
>>
>>23831378
Think he tried fucking some Palestinian at some point too?
>>
>>23831407
I don't doubt that that's true, but I don't think you talked to Maxim off and on every day for months. It was truly a depressing time in my life.
>>
>>23831426
Did she actually end up offing herself?
>>
>>23831434
Nah, just a bid for attention/excuse to stop using /soc/ as she felt the place was too negative - ironically she relocated herself in a community that is similarly vitriolic but I suppose she never really cared about hypocrisy.

>>23831451
Yep, exactly.
>>
>>23831451
>its their gigantic Ego's that cancer up this place
I mean, I can't talk since I'm literally one of the people that you're talking about, but he never seemed like he was suicidal. Just completely socially inept. At first it was comical and spawned some inside jokes about just how socially retarded he is between the other people in the group (I feel like such a faggot for even saying this) but it never let up and even got worse to the point of him having multiple meltdowns both in the skype group and on /soc/. I'm sure that you're right and that it was at least partially a bid for attention, but I also am sure that he genuinely is that socially retarded.

>>23831460
How do you know where she ended up? She doesn't talk to ANYBODY from /soc/ as far as I know.
>>
>>23831469
With Maxim it's just due to neglect, I think. I don't imagine he gets much attention in real life and as such /soc/ is a decent substitute for that (even if it is overall negative). I've talked to him once and he just seems like a deeply insecure individual that is in desperate need of some kind of parental guidance to keep him in line.

>>23831472
I was at the tail end of knowing her before she quite /soc/ so I knew roughly what she was up to before we cut contact completely. She still probably browses /soc/ as I feel her ego probably brings her here every so often... based on what I know she probably still browses and posts occasionally on 4chan though I think she'd have the sense to stay anon.
>>
>>23831494
That was part of the problem though, he would constantly ask for advice on how to be less of an idiot, and I and other people would give it to him, and he accepted none of it. Even arguing about how what he was doing was correct and our advice was wrong, even though he knew that he was socially retarded and something needed to change if he wanted to have any tangible social life. Hence my belief that he's genuinely as socially inept as they come.
>>
>>23831514
I guess the neglect mostly comes from his inability to attract woman, for example: he admitted that he had been shitposting about Holly for years due to a repressed disdain that came with him wanting to date her. He seemed really impressionable and I think a lot of woman have walked all over him because of that...

He also had a pretty weird/unsettling obsession with Nobody/Nobz or whatever you call him to the point where he'd mimic his fashion and get all defensive and jealous whenever Holly brought him up in conversation. Perhaps some of his behavior is motivated by some kind of repression with regards to homosexuality?
>>
>>23831514
>With brandon he mostly complains about girls not liking him
Maxim did too, bud.

>>23831531
He also impersonated him numerous times. He even impersonated him to try to talk to me a couple of times.
>>
>>23829233
Sheeiittt I remember this guy, i don't do a lot of threads on /soc/ but back then there were quite a few more socialble ones vs now where they are mostly rates (not complaining, just saying).

I'd only ever go into the social threads, ones where you would post your face and get movie roles or the likes were my fave, he would participate in them a lot. Seemed like an ok person in those threads.

(If anyone remembers those post face get assigned movie threads back then, i was the guy who would put a load of effort into the stories. I looked like Hargrid back then too, but i dont now.)

Anyway, hope the wee dude is ok.
>>
>>23831545
I was in the call when he spoke with her - he seemed very untrusting and took a good hour or two before he even spoke on call. When he did he confessed to secretly admiring her, etc, etc. then he was discussing how she could move and start a new life with him.

I think he might have some kind of girl on his life based on his Facebook since he posted a drawing he did for a girl on valentines day...
>>
>>23831551
I've been better, but I'm alright.

>>23831566
Yep, he admitted it more than once. Bragged about it, even.
>>
>>23831577
>I've been better, but I'm alright.
Hi there, i got bored reading through the thread (can't really be bothered with drama) and missed that you are actually back, Curious as to whether you might remember who I am? Glad to hear you are doing alright.
>>
>>23831589
It's not ringing any bells, sorry mate.

>>23831596
>I study Psychology
Oh so you're an expert then. Good to know.
>>
>>23831596
Her Facebook is definitely legitimate and is rife with the kind of stereotypical posts you might expect from the Tumblr elite - she's definitely the sort of person insecure enough that she might consider dating someone like Maxim for a while (before she becomes susceptible to his bullshit). And as for your analysis - his praise did seem insincere and desperate... I think he was just trying his luck because she was a girl and happened to be in front of him.
>>
>>23831610
No, I meant he bragged about impersonating Nobz
>>
>>23831606
>It's not ringing any bells, sorry mate.
Ahh well, no worries. Whats brought you back?
>>
>>23831618
A really tough breakup to be perfectly honest.

>>23831634
Just giving ya shit, buddy.
>>
>>23831656
>A really tough breakup to be perfectly honest.
Fuck, im going through that myself right now. First person I ever truely loved and it ended very fuckin volatile. Been diagnosed with depression too. Hi 5 buddy.
>>
>>23831656
Hey, sorry to hear about the break up - I hope things prove well for you in the future. I'm not huge into the clique of /soc/ but your responses seem attentive and kind and as such I wish you all the best.
>>
>>23831666
Nice! I'm on antidepressants! High five for explosive and wretched breakups! Moving on isn't going so good to be honest. Then again, it's been less than a month.

>>23831677
Thanks anon.
>>
>>23831680
Haha cheers, although it wasn't a woman, it was with a god tier femme boi trap. Honestly the finest i've seen, but turned out to be incredibly entitled and a total fucking gold digger with a princess complex.

I have been improving myself though. I'm down 24lbs and can now run 5k, long way to go but its all ive got right now. Thank you for the reply anon.

>>23831692
>I'm on antidepressants! High five for explosive and wretched breakups! Moving on isn't going so good to be honest. Then again, it's been less than a month.
I turned down the pills for now, have a feeling i'll be on them soon enough. Hi5 indeed. Moving on isn't easy and i'm just one more month ahead of you. Still, every day, good or bad is a victory. Gotta keep telling yourself that. I know I do.
>>
>>23831703
I started taking pills for my depression/anxiety issues before the breakup actually, but now instead of regretfully taking one, I'm like "Holy shit I really fucking need these shits right now"
>>
so did we conclude if this guy is dead or???
>>
>>23831716
Ahh right, in what way is it they help? Not asking in a judgy way, wondering for myself.

>>23831744
Dudes alive, >>23831716 is him I do believe.
>>
>>23831753
Well I've long struggled with depression issues so I'm pretty sure I probably should have been on them a long time ago, but the one I'm on now makes me actually feel good about getting up in the morning, so that's good enough for me right now.

>>23831744
Did you read the thread, dillhole? I'm alive.
>>
>>23831778
when there's a lot of shit posting why should i read it when my question gets answered straight away anyway, lol
>>
maxim here
woah my name is in here a lot o.O

>>23831531
uhh i didnt even know or care who she was until like the middle of last year and i wasnt interested in dating her, but she seemed cool as a friend. the nobody stuff was obviously a meme joke kek. it originated years ago when i thought he kinda looked like me
>>23831542
again that was years ago, probably before hookup aps like tinder which i have no problem getting girls. just take care of your body and have a talent...not rly that hard -.-
>>23831568
secretly admiring? i remember saying she was alright and funny and thats it. i was probably more interested why she was a meme kek
the vermont girl? theres nothing much between us, its some long story i dont really want to say to you again, which generally put me in the friendzone with her i keep trying
>>23831611
hence why i disdain soc so much. 90% user base is this
>>
>>23833129
Yeah, this thread really fell down a rabbit hole of armchair psychoanalysis.
>>
>>23833129
Never post here again
>>
>>23833163
I lel'd

>>23829371
Were you talking about that chick that wore that flat brimmed hat that used to post here from time to time? I'm pretty sure she was Colombian. I could also just be retarded.
>>
>>23833148
tru.dat
>>23833163
its hard to stay away when i see my name and want to correct anons spreading false stuff
as much as i hate publicity i want to be left alone and not associated with anything/anyone, but curiousity keeps me coming back .its prob why holly or brandon havent completely left this place
>>
File: oh you.jpg (20 KB, 447x335) Image search: [Google]
oh you.jpg
20 KB, 447x335
>>23833213
>as much as i hate publicity
Come on, bro. We both know that's not true. Even if you are being totally honest about how much you've changed, you're still posting in rate threads. You're insecure and want attention just like everyone else that posts in them, myself included. You don't have to lie about it. It's okay to admit that you have narcissistic tendencies. I sure as shit do.

Own your shit, bruh.
>>
Please stop replying to it.
>>
>>23833233
my b dogg, my b
>>
>>23833230
huehue i post in rate threads to find out if a particular photo of me is good or if this style is etc
>>23833233
dont be rude
im a real human bean
>>
reading more of these posts; it was never my intention to become as popular or well known on soc. i wanted to avoid that part. its through the work of others baiting me that influenced this. and its why i mainly post at night when everyone is sleeping.

now pls dont namedrop and i can continue semi frequently post without attracting a shitstorm and become forgotten the next day.
>>
>>23833129
Jesus watching you try to justify and backpedal on the things you've done is testament as to how goddamn unstable you are. I understand you want to present yourself in a more appealing manner than reality suggests but I was literally in the call and thus had a read of the situation.

I didn't even mention the Vermont girl I was referring to what you claimed you wanted to with Holly. I'd genuinely forgotten about your whole "Vermont girl" spiel and that's a whole can of crazy that I don't even want to begin to pick apart with armchair psychology.
>>
>See if I'm mentioned in this thread at all
>I'm not
Probably for the best, how you doing breh?
Mallcop guy reporting in.
>>
File: killme.jpg (68 KB, 637x479) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
68 KB, 637x479
can i be the new meme

I promise I'm also a horrible person who deserves death
>>
>>23833357
>>23833283
WHAT DIDN'T YOU UNDERSTAND
>>
>>23833357
lmao calm down brah and whats so bad that i said?
i hate talking to people anyway and avoid relationships because of that desu
you probably got holly mized up with vermonty. that was the girl i wanted to ultimately live with ex dee
>>
>>23833401
yes pls
i want to be unpopular again
>>23833407
NO ITS FUCKED
>>
>>23833415
Huh?

>>23833415
Nothing, just talking on this thread - none of this stuff matters but it is mildly entertaining right?
>>
>>23833425
i think you want to force drama when i clearly dont want it
>>
>>23833386
Mallcop guy? Sounds familiar but I can't picture your face.

>>23833401
ayy sexi how u doin
>>
File: vyro (3).jpg (419 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vyro (3).jpg
419 KB, 640x480
>>23833422
>>23833453
Well unfortunately I'm just completely mentally ill and the virgin overlord so I probably won't be meme tier anytime soon.

oh well
>>
>>23833450
Not trying to force drama at all, this won't leave said thread and I haven't got anything against you at all.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.