[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Soc/ Pee Thread Lovers of wetting, watersports, piss, desperation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1461966770941s.jpg (6 KB, 250x205) Image search: [Google]
1461966770941s.jpg
6 KB, 250x205
/Soc/ Pee Thread
Lovers of wetting, watersports, piss, desperation and more.
Share stories, fantasies, and experiences

No contactfagging including requesting kik/snapchat
>>
m here.

I was thinking of pissing my self on omegle but dont know of the people there like that kind of thing ?

btw I have always wanted to see a girl piss her self in public. For example on a train or bus.
>>
>>23815290
>>23815311

fucking weird motherfuckers
>>
Would be cool if we actually got some girls in here for once
>>
Do you piss fetishists like piss-rock?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tYvGfF1Gkg
>>
I have a story
>be at work
>have to pee really bad
>holding it in rubs against my Gspot so it feels really nice, but results in bad things
>I'm about to burst so hobble to the bathroom
>finally reach stall
>try to unzip jeans
>too late
I had to call my coworker for a change of clothes
>>
>>23815471
Damm that's pretty hot wanna share more?
>>
>>23815535
sure here's another
>working on a project for a friend
>suddenly have to pee
>hold it in because i really want to finish the project
>end up pissing myself right there because i forget about having to pee
>look like an idiot shambling to the bathroom
>>
24/m been into wetting for a long time, mostly just watching/making others wet themselves.
I didnt try it out until recently on a dare from a girl who I was trying to make wet. i have a couple wetting videos across the internet but it would be nice to see if this thread goes anywhere
>>
23/m/hetero
Yeah I got this fetish... Got fairly far with my previous partner...
>piss on each other
>drinking her/she drinks me
>piss in her ass before/after anal
Hopefully I'll find someone else to who likes it too...
Something I rather like the idea of is getting hot and heavy with a girl at night on a park bench or something while its raining, shes sitting on my lap and we're making out...and then I feel a warmth spreading from her onto me...
>>
>>23815321
>on an anonymous anime imageboard
>calling random faggots weird

I want newfags to go.
>>
20/mtf/uk
>tfw no one to stand opposite me in the toilet and watch me as I pee
>>
>>23817446
Where abouts in UK?~
>>
File: Peeing_W-O_Sound.webm (681 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Peeing_W-O_Sound.webm
681 KB, 480x640
>>23817991
essex, chelmsford
>>
>>23818076
we need another angle
>>
>>23818076
Southampton here. Not TOO far away. You got kik?
>>
>>23818084
awesome
u got kik or something?
this is something I've wanted to do for a long time but getting participants is...difficult lol
>>
>>23818092
Since the other guy ran off my kik is shincrab :)
>>
>>23818087
what were you thinking?
>>
I denied that I was into watersports for so long until just recently coming to terms with it. It's gotten to the point where holding in my pee is horribly erotic to me, so much so that it's pretty much a requirement before I start masturbating. The frequency of this though is seriously going to fuck up my kidneys, honestly. My boyfriend isn't into it, but I wish he'd let me pee on him.
>>
>>23818685
Damn if i was him, I would all over your face and in mouth if you like. You sound fun..
>>
>>23818685

Damn do you hold until you squrim. I love the desperation stuff
>>
>>23818099
well one in wich you open legs andwe can see your vag during the peeng thing it would be awesome.
>>
>>23818808
dude...
learn to read
>>23817446
mtf....
I'm a tranny
>>
>>23818859
Perhaps he thought you had had a gynoplasty
Or maybe he's retarded
>>
>>23817446
Would love to watch you piss on cam. Got a kik?
>>
19/f/germany, add me on skype, Hikkibernd1337
>>
>>23815290
>mfw Im nearly 40 and pee myself in bed at ñeast once a year. Alwys the same: dream that I am peeing, pee muyself, wake up in horror because I'll be peeing myself for ever.
Yes, already peed the bed while sleeping with someone. Not nice.
>>
>>23821254
>19/f/germany, add me on skype, Hikkibernd1337
>hikkibernd
>Bernd
cool guy name for a female
>>
Assneedingtobefucked 29 m Australia married looking for f or trap
>>
19/trans/bi
Kik: Slutkallie
>>
The contact faggotry is strong..
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.