[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
********** KIK GROUP ********** Long-running Kik group looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 12
File: FB_IMG_1463078331102.jpg (34 KB, 720x675) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463078331102.jpg
34 KB, 720x675
********** KIK GROUP **********

Long-running Kik group looking for new recruits.

We've been a Kik group for almost a year now. Some crazy shit has happened. Everyone gets along very well, and a lot of intimate and personal things are discussed, but we also chill and get naked and roast each other too. Anything goes.

We're looking for interesting and open minded people. Anyone that's easy to get along with and is sociable. Anyone that doesn't mind random balls or tiddies on their screen occasionally. I must add, it's not a dirty group; so there's no sexting or cringe stuff like that. The girls and guys in the group are just generally comfortable with each other. So if you're specifically looking for something sexual, this isn't the group for you.

Anyway, to be added, post your username, age, gender and a little paragraph about who you are and what your interests are.

Any gross descriptions will be ignored. Any usernames along the lines of "9inchkock77" will be ignored.

We look forward to hearing from you! Much love from the CivDongSquad.
>>
>>23814053
Just like to add that this isn't a duplicate thread, as it's for an individual group. Have no idea which mod would have difficulty understanding that.
>>
Daniel_levin2
18/ m
I live is Israel and right now I'm in the army and most of the time in bored af so I'll looking for people to talk to
>>
ggbabs
19 hermaphrodite
Kinda sporatic with checking kik and abit shy with live/nudes. I like video games and am an accidental hipster when it comes to music (I didnt set out to be one I swear). I like fun and pizza too and up for anything
>>
>>23814067
Sounds interesting. Can you post army related stuff?

>>23814075
We like fun and pizza also.

Messaging you both now.
>>
Natm234
20/m/ perth Australia
In the navy bored most of the time as well
>>
>>23814109
Tell me a bit more about what kinda stuff you'll post.
>>
>>23814116
Anything that's is the topic i guess. I love a good chat about stuff i dont know and love to share stuff i do know. Don't really have that many people to talk to
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 150x150
Nightshade2x
>>
>>23814193
Not adding you if you're just going to post a username and nothing else.
>>
>>23814211
Not adding me?
>>
>>23814053
Faredred
25/m/Germany

I like music, movies and can get pretty nerdy about stuff. Which is probably what I'll post about if I do.

Just a little warning beforehand: My days are usually pretty busy, so I'll probably mostly be lurking. Might be more active on slow days at work though.
>>
>>23814053
Jdilla414
22/m/US

I'll probably just constantly call you out on being elitist fucksticks who have an application-process to join your gay little clique

Maybe I'll switch it up from time to time and write my criticism of you on my dick and send pictures of it to every girl in your group
>>
>>23814428
>elitist
>application-process
>simply asking for a short description and for you not to be a cringeworthy tryhard with lewd stuff
You're amusing. Don't be so bitter about life.

>>23814383
>>23814109
I'll message you guys eventually.
>>
>Any usernames along the lines of "9inchkock77" will be ignored.

>Much love from the CivDongSquad.
>>
>>23814457
Lol irony
>>
Kik: newwax
18/f
I'm into film, music, nature, weed, that kind of stuff. I like listening to & getting to know people. Also like to joke around and do dares.
>>
Emerald_C1ty
22 / M

I'm easy to talk to, open minded. Im into swimming, movies, tv shows. In terms of what I'll post ill more or less go with the flow. I work in the healthcare field
>>
19/M/France
Sailor looking for people to talk with
MrWh4t
>>
>>23814457
>>23814485
Irony is our strong suit.

Also, Dong was the name of an ancient Chinese dynasty. Stop being raysist to da chinks.

>>23814499
Messaged you.
>>
Rosierdays,
20/f/ US
Sounds really chill would love an add
>>
Auxacc
18/F
If you could imagine a 50s house-wife (make-up, dresses, the whole nine yards), and combine that with horror movies and a deep interest in activism, you've got a pretty good idea of who I am! I'm not particularly good with one-on-one chats, but large group settings are where I do best.
>>
Lurkers and random guys.

Stop messaging the girls in the thread and pretending to be OP, and asking for "nudes for entry".

Naughty little bastards.
>>
angrysharks is my username,
I'm 18/m from Canada that enjoys talking to people about pretty much anything. I play a video game from 2001 competitively and drive all over the place for tournaments.
>>
Kik:Tjruns21
m23
I'm bored and this group sounds right up my alley. Heavy reader and writer by force. Just a grad student looking for a break and nonstressful conversation. I also make a mean cheesecake.
>>
>>23814799
I'm talking about this retard in particular.
>>
>>23815489
I don't think he's retarded, I think he's smart
>>
>>23815497
Hey Alex.

Hasn't worked for you though, so it's not smart at all. You just look like a bit of a desperate degenerate, really.
>>
Uh hey
EvilLordZedd93, biochemist in training, big in to nerdy shit like MtG, huge movie buff, encyclopedic star wars / lotr knowledge

Very comfortable with the human body and sexuality in general, not a mouthbreather.
>>
Aw shiet im too fukin slow
RIP me
>>
>>23815540
>>23815607
I add steadily so it doesn't get too clustered. I'll get round to you m8e.
>>
>>23815621
I get u senpai
>>
>>23815626
It corrects "senpai" to senpai?
You learn new shit every day on /soc/
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-22-01-24-18.png (163 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-22-01-24-18.png
163 KB, 1080x1920
>>23815631
"f.am" gets translated to senpai.
"t.bh" gets translated to desu.

Pretty cool desu senpai
>>
Miggsqw

Melee and running is lyfe. Swede 20 yrs
>>
>>23815655
Just realised i missed out some parts
22/m uk
>>
carloimp

27yrs, relax, nerdy, poetry books, movies... want to have a good time tho
>>
File: 1463882796363-1741062015.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1463882796363-1741062015.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
cdbundudo/30/bi looking to trade crossdressing pics
>>
mklbkl
>>
Darthgreen666
>>
Denger157
23 y/o mechanical engeneering student from germany , pretty bored all the time like talking to strangers from forgein countries
>>
>>23815951
Discarded.

>>23815962
>>23815995
Post something about yourself, and your gender and age.

>>23816013
We have some engineering students in our group. Small world or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>23814053
dday5155
23/m

2 weeks before work starts and i'll be bored af. Yall could be fun to hang with
>>
18M, USA - Diepndots
Gamer, lifter, outgoing and funny guy, honest so i'll tell you whatsup, always looking to have a good time
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-22-00-07-28.png (108 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-22-00-07-28.png
108 KB, 540x960
>>23814053
>age
32 (i feel old now, thanks)
>gender
???
I have a penis but I usually act like a girl. sometimes I dress like one too. No idea what the appropriate label would be.
>about me
Well, theres that ^
I'm exceedingly open-minded and have a bizarre sense of homour.
I like music and have a decent film library. I like science, physics, psychology, and any number of varied other interests.
I don't what else. If I'm added anyone can ask me whatever. Pretty ,uch am open book in that regard
>>
Kazanman
Male

Hey,
In my daylife i'm a journalist. But no worries not looking for story. Your secrets are Safe with me. I love snowboarding. Even though i live in a country with no real mountains(Belgium). I allow myself to geek out about Harry Potter, Hearthstone and Tech gadgets. Regulary visit public nude Mixed sauna's (normal here) . And i'm a big fan of music festivals, travelling and Belgian beer.
>>
>>23814053
m0usekat
female
australian highschool student, studying art, economics, physics, german, i enjoy animals, talking shit, shopping, clothes, makeup, piercings, music and dogs
>>
19 M Canadian
Cuicksand

Dungeon Master, Professional Chef, All around nice guy :) gamer, Have a lot of weird hobbies.
>>
Kik: InfiniteCombo
Male/23/NYC

I've lived in NYC my entire life. I have many differeny interests. But I would like to say my favorite are video games, professional wrestling, cooking, and anime. I am pretty open minded. Willing to talk about anything really.
>>
>>23814053
narcisissortree
Male
I like league of legends skateboarding uhh business and government i like thinking outside the box and doing cool new things i get bored really easy and im not scared of anything except highways because i dont have a car i do online school and im in the army. This looks pretty fun so can i join
>>
>>23816799
>>23816772
>>23816760
>>23816714
>>23816617
>>23816602
>>23816537
>>23816013
>>23815540
>>23815937
Messaged all you guys.

>>23816801
Your name didn't show up.
>>
Nate_1717
25 m us straight
End up working all the time, so not much time for anything else
>>
25/m I just want a girl from another country or state to talk to and my be have a cyber relationship with. I love heavy Metal, Gaming, Anime and I play Guitar amongst other instruments. If you're interested in adding me it's Shodoken
>>
Bramble4412
29/m/can

Very open to my thoughts and would love to join a group to discuss just about anything with others
>>
>>23817378
I dont think I got the message
Or maybe im retarded at kik thats possible
>>
>>23817424
This is a group bro, not a place to find girls.
>>
>>23814053
Well, that picture sort of caught my attention. I'm a 30 yr old guy from London, kik is yuiop1278
>>
Kik: Oliverivybar
From Sydney straight
Sport, drinking and cars pretty much all i do hah
>>
26 m niihon90
from spain
open minded and willing to explore new things, i like books, movies and tabletop games
>>
>>23814053

funkyland
24, male. An IT engineer from Mexico. I like to watch series, read, code, generate random ideas. I'm very open minded, I like to hear about new stuff even if it goes against my beliefs. I'm a very curious person.
>>
EvilEwok89

27/m/Canada

A casual nerd, enjoy all kinds of board games, card games, and video games, magic the gathering
Can be very shy at time but am nice and open minded
>>
Glacial1995
I am male 21 from Australia I am a chef and I like video game
>>
yaitsmeduh

22/M/Asia

i crossdress occasionally and currently i am unemployed, so i pretty much have alot of free time now and are looking for an avenue to kill time.
>>
marshall1190
>>
deadlasade
24/m

I'm a misanthrope and an egoist with a heavy interest in politics, music, basketball, bdsm, and magic the gathering. I suffer from acute episodes of severe anxiety that sometimes lead to me isolating myself for months. I also like drugs.
>>
>>23817378
EvilLordZedd93 reporting in to be an annoying faggot again

Never received any message
>>
bagel300
21/M

Interests:
Energy Drinks and Food
Music/Guitar/Djent
Math
Linguistics
Etc
>>
Alexpierre851

Male, 32, Switzerland

I'm a computer science/statistics PhD, very interested in human behavior and general anthropology. I have a cool job as a researcher and I look into honest stuff in my job, but in my free time I'm interested in a lot of random weird shit, sometimes crazy cool, sometimes awkward. But how can you tell what it will look like before you really decide to take the ride! Comfortable with all topics, incl. of course sex. Would look forward to being a member of the group.
>>
>>23814053
hell nah cuh that picture gay af
>>
Lino051
Male

I'm a bisexual university student that actually just ventured into this board today. I guess I'm mature so I wouldn't be spamming up the convo with dick pics or any other crap content (unless someone asked for a pic of me).

Thanks.
>>
>>23814053
Britishgentleman1
20/M

I'm a chill af british guy, currently searching for a day-job to support myself while taking a night class. Haven't got a concrete idea of what I want to take the class in but it's either computer or something that leads to a career of helping people, children in particular.
My interests are that of any nerd: technology, games, and memes. I can chat about pretty much anything as long as it isn't dull, though.
>>
aresthebeast
18/m bi

I'm big into gaming, and down for a good chat.
>>
Kik: voyager127
21 year old male
Funny, video game nerd, likes cracking jokes and making puns. Starting college in the fall. Respectful and considerate
>>
20/m/bi
i like to play games, i like hardstyle and mixing it
kik: daniyyel20
>>
Beatlebum_
20/M
I'm the "where's my hug?" friend
>>
carlomnb

20/m/str8
I like a sweet, tender, loving partner. I wish to find someone special to have fun (dirty) with.
Cuddling, snuggling and a potential relationship is a huge plus.
>>
tomridgell

19/m/bi
Into English breakfast tea, beer (can you guess my dual nationalities?), older music (I play the trumpet), photography, and video games. Would love to be part of a group where we can support each other and have a nice laugh and/or chat. :)
>>
18/m
2spaceblown0
mellow twink. I'm sorta doing shit in the med field at the moment. stressed and full of stories, I'd be happy to join the group~
>>
Spoking97
18/m
Im on vacations and im really bored
>>
21/m
Full on sub, I'm pretty easy going and I like to just chat idly with people. I like video games, anime, vapor wave, model building, and card games. My friends and I also record a podcast as a hobby.
Kik is Sp0kan
>>
kik: ef1066
19/m/usa

up for anything really, 420 friendly(although currently dry) and i like movies, music, and video games. Trying to find a job but until then my days are pretty boring and empty.
>>
MK_ElderGoose
18/m
I'm into film, art, tabletop games, graphic design, and architecture. Studying marketing right now.
Just trying to meet some cool people and try new things. I'm an incredibly open person who will answer any question if it's asked.
>>
ddrell
20m

I'm from canada, I have a very bsy life so I may not be the biggest contributor but I'm always looking for new people to discuss with so I'll be active.

My interests are mainly music and science, but my passion really is psychopharmacology, the science of psychotropic drugs
>>
DrJeeebus
>>
My name is Daniel , im 18 , from california , i love reading and writing , i play video games sometimes , i enjoy most types of music , bisexual , so dont mind the random balls or tiddies lol , kik is- Space.Jams1316
>>
25 M from Europe
sanomulok

I'm pretty quiet and shy but I like to have fun with people I trust. I like to think about and discuss deep topics. Interested in sports and music
>>
36 M living in Scotland

Always like to know new people, I'm not working atm so I just travel getting to know the country. Also lots of free time to chat about anything really.
>>
LJRadical213
23 Male

I enjoy tipping tis fedora at mladies and shitting on them on the internet when they dont positively respond to my cock mlady

I also enjoy anime and katanas and trenchcoats but when Im not in my trenchcoat im in my lee jeans huskies highwaters and my skull and flames shirt with my saucony running shoes mlady

I enjoy having deadtooth breath and not understanding social cues and jacking off to ponies and bigger men than myself mlady
>>
>>23821235
forgot kik tyv01
>>
File: bemusedhawk.png (90 KB, 880x880) Image search: [Google]
bemusedhawk.png
90 KB, 880x880
24/m

I live in Australia. I help out people who are technically challenged to sort out their computer issues. I like tennis and hanging out at the beach and pizzas
>>
>>23815511
I hope this group really isnt what Im expecting it to be cause so far you low key have come off as a bit of a faggot
Lets hope you prove me wrong
>>
tigerbob26
>>
File: AZZ.jpg (365 KB, 984x984) Image search: [Google]
AZZ.jpg
365 KB, 984x984
22 M USA
I am 6'2 165lbs nice bubble butt and hung cock.
I am a crossdresser that is up for anything at all.. i am in good shape and am food looking... with a very open mind let me know if I fit your needs up to do anything
>>
File: Denny R - Denfield.jpg (130 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Denny R - Denfield.jpg
130 KB, 640x480
>>23814053
28/Male/London

Hi, my name is Denny R and I am originally from Scotland. I am of Chinese/Romanian decent and I am a vegetarian. I really like math and physics. I am still a virgin and I hate my mother. Looking for a cute girl who will peg my asshole. By the way, you should know I have no money.

Leave your contact info if you are interested in me.

Pic related: My barechestedness!
>>
>>23821249
I don't have to prove anything to you m8. I'd rather just be a faggot.

FYI everyone, the group is full for now, and I'll be adding people when it empties up a little bit. I'll keep all the usernames archived.
>>
>>23821629
Would you Dom someone?
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 450x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 450x608
Male, 19 years old.
Build: muscular-ish.
I'm a slave/pet looking to be owned by the right mistress or master. My main kinks/fetishes are, chastity, tease and denial, orgasm control, obedience training, pet play, collars, sissy stuff and rubber and latex dollification. I have many more not on here and am honestly open to anything. I just want to serve a cute girl or cute boy. ;)

Kik: georgejung01
>>
Lolwutnow_2 m 18

Pretty chill and on the path to making it.
>>
>>23821814
>>23821771
>>23821629
>>23819716
>if you're specifically looking for something sexual, this isn't the group for you

>>23821236
You seem like one of those annoying kids that just repeats exhausted memes constantly and thinks he's funny for doing it.
>>
>>23814053
Sure this sounds fun
Add tmb125

I tend to be goofy, joke a ton, as chill as ice, and nothing offends me. I'll talk to anyone and everyone. Plus I can sometimes make cool art stuff.
>>
>>23821862
Oh and 25/m/US
Sports, martial arts, movies, anything really.
>>
>>23821859
Underage b&.
>>
Looking to chill and have fun find some interesting things and people to meet from Chicago IL m 22 will post pictures and be active just looking for something that seems interesting
>>
>>23814053
bokeatong
>>
21/m KIK roculous

Interests:
>politics
>music
>vidya
>>
>>23821834
Nah bruh that was the point but whatever I guess you cant really convey a facetious tone via text... Or maybe youre just a dense receiver either way peace nigga
>>
>>23823974
>Nah bruh
>peace nigga

Get back to your high school math homework, Calvin.
>>
22/m married. I like to talk about movies and stoner philosophy and world news.

I wont be posting mucb except for Mondays when work is slow.

Kik is zeusthunder10
>>
>>23824771
Im 23 Im just a south central Los Angeles native so weve been talkibg like this for years
>>
>>23814891
Which game anon?
>would post kik and join you guys but phone old
>>
21/m aussie

I can talk shit about anything to anyone

majesticemu
>>
Medanica
22 m Denmark
I'm pretty open and can talk about anything. I speak 2½ languages and make a good cup of coffee. I play guitar a lot in my spare time and try to enter university and earn money the rest of the time.
>>
>>23814053
Meowmurrmeow
M
I am a pretty open person some of my many interests are in artsy stuff (making/appreciating), outdoorsy junk, movies, videogames, and shit like that would be cool too meet some others that share similar interests and overall pretty chill
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 640x1136
>>23814053
ArizonaCouple

I don't expect the add, but it would be great. I'm 23-m-bi-athletic and open minded. I'd love to chat and meet new people. Love making new memories. I'm a positive guy. Hope to talk to you all. I feel I'd make a good positive addition to the group.
>>
File: goojob.gif (1 MB, 355x225) Image search: [Google]
goojob.gif
1 MB, 355x225
IAMROOK
24/M

Huge music, art and video game aficionado. Trying to find ways of being more sociable since I'm not always around people because fuck that. Other than that, I'm very easy to get along with.
>>
19 almost 20 year old male from Germany, currently studying computer science and I like to play games and tennis and I'm not that good with socializing so I hope to better myself ;)
Ah my mil name is mcsquare88
>>
*kik name (damn autocorrect)
>>
>>23814053
not_socrates
19/m
Recently divorced mom looking to trade coupons.
>>
24 m bi
Kik zutalos
>>
Dw378 21 m

I'm a homebody from Texas who plays lots of video games and I crave conversation with different cultures, i haven't left the southern US really. I also write hip hop music and used to front a metalcore band and a post hardcore band.
>>
Ronin_Lt_1

Chat with whatever is on topic, vent about how shitty my job is . Pretty darn sarcastic and love to post memes
>>
>>23814053
30/m/us

Im a nutritionist and "private" trainer. Meaning I only train a few women atm on top of my full time work.

Would love to be in this sort of groups!

Adeo697
>>
Surgeflo/m/California
Bored marine that has no life other than work or gym. I forgot what it's like to talk to people so this would be nice
>>
19/M/new York

Fairly active, bored. Just add me. Promise im not too annoying.
>>
4chanon/21/m
I'm not really exciting lol I'm just a stoner that likes vidya. Looking for a new group of folks to get along and chat with. I was lucky enough to find one group that I'm glad to call friends now. Lets see if it can be two.
>>
andrew1155 / 19 / m /us

I want a new kik famry

but seriously a non dirty kik group thread? about time, do you KNOW how hard it is to find somewhat intelligent people to have conversations with? hell even if youre a intolerable moron, if you dont jump right to nudes and can hold a conversation im down.. so PLEASE add me so I have people to talk to about stuff?
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.