[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMxF Asian Male All Females, general. Post if you want to t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160520_020238.jpg (44 KB, 1062x1020) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160520_020238.jpg
44 KB, 1062x1020
AMxF Asian Male All Females, general.
Post if you want to talk to some qt Asian boys.

This thread will be checked pretty regularly, so hang out here or check out our Telegram chat it's been known to get poppin'.

https://telegram.me/joinchat/B2vNyT9w8ZqXWLeYtqQN7g
>>
Imagine the reaction if some white guy or black guy was making these threads. Also nobody outside some Chinese cartoon site goes for Asian guys.
>>
>>23808693
I'm sorry if i offended you, but it's a harmless thread. Nobody is forcing you to anything.

Are you so bitter because your girl got swooped by some yellow lightning?
>>
Lmao "swooped by some yellow lightning".

I have dated mostly asian men, and prefer them.
>>
Is the bulky mongolian around? I'd join but there was this twink guy that wouldnt stop speaking to me so I didnt want to hurt his feelings
(Plz contact me mongol man)
>>
大衛·鮑伊
黑色安息日
快乐分裂
涅槃乐队
席格洛斯
金属金属
金属
碎南瓜樂隊
流行流行
殘月魔都
工具乐队

>Skype
keianhno
>>
>>23809647
join the twink isnt here and everyone shoots the shit. i think you would like it
>>
TFW yellow but don't have yellow fever.

I haven't banged an Asian dude unless you count Indian.
>>
File: Telegram-messenger.jpg (217 KB, 1250x767) Image search: [Google]
Telegram-messenger.jpg
217 KB, 1250x767
Do you like laughing?
Do you like losing?

Join our ylyl group on Telegram.

>bananas are banned instantly
>a high quality of funny shit is maintained
>exclusive group
>join while available

https://telegram.me/laughlose
>>
>>23809647
LOL Kanh!
>>
>>23809647
He's not here. Yes, I agree Alex is a huge thirsty faggot.
>>
I have yellow fever pretty bad. And I'm not even a weeabo
>>
>>23808929
lol, I know a lot of single Asian guys. Mostly nerds though, probably the same dorks making these threads.
>>
>>23809647
I am guessing you mean Khan from the discord? I don't use telegram so I think you mean that. Also yeah twink chased a friend of mine out as well.

>>23811097
kahanhngn

>>23812999
>Mostly nerds
You mean skinny and having a hard time to be socially acceptable? You are right if you mean just that.
>>
>>23813021
>You mean skinny and having a hard time to be socially acceptable? You are right if you mean just that.

Also I'm not mad at OP, I'm just saying why everyone seems to be ok with Asian guys doing this. This thread reminds me of that Australian white guy that went around Asia banging whatever girl he could meet.
>>
>>23813038
>Also I'm not mad at OP, I'm just saying why everyone seems to be ok with Asian guys doing this.
Oh yeah I fully 100% agree with you, people already know I'm Asian but I hate Asians with a passion.
>>
File: IMG_20160521_030738.jpg (69 KB, 887x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160521_030738.jpg
69 KB, 887x720
>>23812999
Rate by body.
>>
>>23808671
is that venusangelic's husband?
>>
File: 1445485452877.jpg (11 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1445485452877.jpg
11 KB, 236x236
hello, bi asian guy here, ill love a qt guy to spoon, cuddle, and date desu

im 23 and in the 413
>>
>>23813409
Yeah lol.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.