[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>itt confess your love for someone you dont know but think/hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: MissedConnections.gif (17 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
MissedConnections.gif
17 KB, 500x326
>itt confess your love for someone you dont know but think/hope might be a socfag

guy that works at my company whose shirt i complimented today. hey.
>>
Don't think anyone I know is really here... but, bumping for good intentions
>>
>>23807703
Love you mom
>>
My moroccan princess, we met on here and said we loved each other and then when I made plans to visit her she disappeared. Happened over a year ago and still hurts.
>>
David Bowie, Black Sabbath, Joy Division, Nirvana, The Cure, Slint, Depeche Mode, Tool, Nine Inch Nails, Swans, Alice in Chains, At the Drive-In, Faith No More, Agalloch, Isis, Ulver, Soundgarden, The Chameleons, Neurosis, Coil, Mr. Bungle, Akira Yamaoka, 16 Horsepower, Deftones, David Sylvian, Tiamat, Flower Travellin' Band, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Gojira, Einstürzende Neubauten, Scott Walker, Godflesh, My Dying Bride, Cult of Luna, Katatonia, Rosetta, Negura Bunget, Maudlin of the Well, Bauhaus, Type O Negative, Killing Joke, Mad Season, Kino, Kayo Dot, The The, The God Machine, Melvins, Tenhi, Vàli, Goblin, This Mortal Coil, Foetus, Acid Bath, Jesu, Temple of the Dog, Skinny Puppy, Rudimentary Peni, The Tea Party, The Angels of Light, Therapy?, Supersilent, Nine Horses, Rammstein, Screaming Trees, A Perfect Circle, Fever Ray, And Also the Trees, Lustmord, Fantômas, Meshuggah, Envy, Hole, Dir en grey, etc.
>>
>>23807703
Girl that was waiting for the light by Fry's on Swan as I biked past, I want to fuck your face.
>>
>>23807703
Ducth guy who posted in a skype thread a while ago and never added his skype info with that post. I want to sit on your face.
>>
>>23810012
You have good taste.
>>
Qt young emo/alternative chick who works as a cashier in my local grocery store, I want to have daddy/daughter roleplaying rough sex with you
>>
a friend of mine who cant decide between her weird ex and her boss at her workplace: pick me instead goddammit
>>
Any girl that'll talk to me

Kik beingisseeing
>>
>>23808563
fucking lold
>>
>>23807703
I wish Amy from work was a socfag. She flirts with me all the time and I play it cool because I'm married. In reality I want to rip her clothes off and fuck her like a real man should fuck her.
>>
I know he isnt on /soc/ but i need to let it out. Youre a music artist known kinda well around my country, but i dont feel the way i do because youre famous. i feel like id do anything to be with you and go with you anywhere. youve been through way more bullshit than i have and lived though it like a thug. youre a badass and you write about real shit and problems and your pain and thats fucking dope. your music made me fall in love with you and feel you on an emotional level. i havent even talked to you in person and youve messaged me on facebook but you were there for me when not even my ex husband was. i was having the worst night of my life ready to give up and you messaged me and helped me through it. you genuinely cared and took the time to read my novel of a message to you and put thought into your words. i was ready to give up but every time im at that point you or your music just touch my heart and soul. i love the shit out of you and would do anything to even be friends with you because you somehow always have the perfect timing to save me and keep me going strong when im about to give up. youre the best man. dont ever stop making music and being genuine with your fans.
>>
>>23813152
I should probably get a guitar or something
>>
hey, librarian who talks about manga with me on our lunch break

i like you a lot
>>
Dear man on the crowded bus-

I've never felt this way for a stranger before.

I got on the wrong way and accidentally faced you. I didn't look you in the eye, partially because you were tall enough to put a chin on my head. Not hard with me being 5'3". But I got a good look at that tight grey shirt on your fit body. I could smell you, and it captured me.
I turned around to face forward, but all my awareness was on you.

With the sway of the bus, I leaned a little closer to you. Your firm leg bumped up against my ass. I like to imagine that wasn't your leg at all.

You shifted back, which is the polite thing to do. I silently whined. I just wanted to press my entire body against yours.

Someone needed to get off the bus behind us, and a side-facing seat opened. I sat down to get out of the way. Now you're right in front of me, though facing forward. I couldn't help but stare.

You had nice jeans on, that grabbed your ass in the way I wish I could. I tried to see your face, but you were looking the other way.

I noticed you didn't have a ring on your left hand.

You were within reach, I could breath on you. In my seated position my head was in line with your hips. How I wish this bus was empty and that I could remove your belt.

I was tempted to slip my phone number in your back pocket, but the people sitting next to me would see. I was nervous.

I planned to catch your eye when I got up for my stop.

But you got off before I could.
>>
You sing so beautifully, and always give that cheeky grin that so sets off your eyes when I make stupid jokes.

You're also constantly supportive, sharing articles and videos referring to conversations we've had.

That night at the bar, where you leaned forward against my leg and let me keep my hand on the small of your back... I could feel every shifting muscle, the vibrations from your speaking and laughing. I wanted to take you home that night and many others...

...but I'm married.

Even though I think you would if I asked, I couldn't face the disappointment in your eyes if you didn't, and so I crack jokes, play music with you, and try not to think about making love to you.
>>
A few years ago some guy offered me free ice cream a few blocks away from an ice cream shop. Said that he bought too many. I wish I took it.
>>
We locked eyes while we waited for the light at the corner of 36th and 6th. You were a tall slender woman, with long flowing hair. I was never a shy man, i never strayed from conversation but for some reason i did that day. I walked past you kicked some trash onto the curb ranting about how shitty new yorkers can be. Then returned to my friends side smiling over at you before we all crossed the street. I followed my friend looking over at you occasionally as you obviously followed us.
As we walked into thw duarne reed i heard your audible sigh and suck of the teeth before turning and walking off.
>>
>>23809675
You, uh, wanna do something¿
>>
>>23813152
Wanted to talk shit at first, but I really hope you at least meet at some point
>>
almost certain i don't know anybody degenerate enough tot come to 4chan. tbqh friends irl don't think i'm degenerate enough to come here, but here i am.
>SK
i'm mirin hard brah. ur living the good life. and u want more. that's what i love.
>SC
i like u, u'll never know, and you don't need to know. ur already with one of the better guys out there.
>ES
god damn uve been around the block and i kinda think he knows that but he's accepted he's not #1. not that ur a bad person, just that ur quietly loud.
>JL
u caught me way too many times. u know when ur looking at a girl when she's not facing u, but when she turns around to look ur way, u turn away. yah. u always get me. obvsly super cute but way out of my league.
>HL
really nice to me. happy that u found someone.
>TL
also lookin up to u tho we're meant to be the same. ur too cool, calm and collected man. ur like a total bro, but can't settle with a girl even tho they're swarming. glhf, tho u won't need it.
>>
>>23816824
Hopefully meet anyone online who likes them.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (23 KB, 444x120) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
23 KB, 444x120
chick from Yarmouth who was in the area code thread on /b/ last night.
>>
You have the air of a comfy husband with your poofy hair and cuddly personality, but you're a thousand miles away and I have a boyfriend already.

Maybe in another life we'll meet closer and you'll be patient enough to get to know me.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.