[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, as long as I can remember I've been made fun of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: wrist 2.jpg (100 KB, 821x609) Image search: [Google]
wrist 2.jpg
100 KB, 821x609
Hey guys, as long as I can remember I've been made fun of because of my small wrists. I had a girlfriend once tell me one of the main reasons she broke up with me is because I have small wrists and hands, and had at least a few other women be visibly amused after I've held their hand, or even random women be amused after shaking their hands in meetings or the like.. anyway guys, post your wrists and we can rate them.

Pic related, my small wrist...
>>
>>23801680
That's just a normal wrist man.

You can get things out the bottom of jars and don't have to buy huge watch straps, be proud.
>>
You look good looking to me!
>>
File: 20160518_134623.jpg (5 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160518_134623.jpg
5 MB, 5312x2988
Rate wrists and watch
>>
File: wrist.jpg (17 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
wrist.jpg
17 KB, 480x640
small wrist master race reporting in , never been told anything good or bad about them.

op sounds like a bdd
>>
>>23801680
How small exactly? My wrists have a 6" circumference, which was fun when getting links taken out of a new watch.

Anyway, just go to the gym and lift; small wrists are an advantage when bodybuilding because they make your arm muscles look bigger by comparison.
>>
>>23801740
your wrists look good especially with that slick watch 7/10

>>23801787
your wrists are easily 2-3x bigger than mine honestly. 8/10
>>23801808
my wrists are like 5.3 inches circumference man..
>>
>>23801680
This belongs in the hand/arm thread.
>>
small wrist bro here

shit sucks
>>
Supposedly there's nothing you can do about small wrists but when I started working out one exercise I did was tying a weight to a bar and then curling the bar to bring the weight up to the bar and then uncurling it back down. It was supposed to just develop the lower arm but I noticed my watches were too tight after a while.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.