[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, I'm currently being hosted in Switzerland and studying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Swiss-flags-MP9004255021.jpg (809 KB, 1280x841) Image search: [Google]
Swiss-flags-MP9004255021.jpg
809 KB, 1280x841
Hello, I'm currently being hosted in Switzerland and studying German here, precisely in the Basel-Stadt canton. I would like to find a job as soon as possible and improve my own knowledge of the culture and the language, so I thought that it might be nice to try and find friends here, even if through 4chan. If you're interested feel free to post your contact, people of all kind and both genders are welcome (you don't need to specify it in your post).

Also, feel free to use this thread as Swiss General.
>>
File: i209^cimgpsh_orig.jpg (18 KB, 350x210) Image search: [Google]
i209^cimgpsh_orig.jpg
18 KB, 350x210
Add me on Skype:
tonisucic774
>>
Bumping the thread. I know there are Swiss people roaming around (because I'm talking with them from other threads).
>>
Zurich here
>>
>>23802318
Oh, the second person I know from Zurich. How's life? Everyone says staying there is expensive as fuck but worth it.
>>
>>23802347
I'm actually not from switzerland I'm just here to study, and yes is expensive as fuck
>>
>>23802365
What are you studying in Zurich if you don't mind me asking? Things in Basel are pretty cheap probably compared there. Can you go to Germany and get better prices?
>>
>>23802380
Computer science, Yes, I went twice to constanz to buy things, my flatmates go to germany when they need medicaments
>>
>>23802390
I see. How long will you stay in Zurich and Switzerland? How do you find the country so far? I'm planning on visiting the city when I get some free time.
>>
bumping for a new day
>>
>>23802663
I'm leaving in a month, coming back for examinations on august, but that's all, in some years I'll try to come back for find a job.
>>
>>23805237
I see, best of luck then, hope you can find a good one.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.