[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did you ever have a crush on someone from /soc/ or 4chan general?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5
did you ever have a crush on someone from /soc/ or 4chan general?
someone you just couldn't get out of your mind?
>>
Yes and we moved in together because I am a naive shitbag and he took a lot of my money and a chunk of my heart and then told me to leave
>>
>>23798288
yes, myself. I am so amazing *sighhhh*
>>
>>23798299
you really sound like caela
>>
>>23798288
this is a thinly disguised Holly thread
>>
Yup, I'm dating her now.
>>
>>23798299
same
>>
>>23798288
c'mon baby say who he is its normal to have a crush with me
>>
>>23798311
no, she looks nice naked tho, don't blame her
>>
i just wish someone had a crush on me
>>
>>23798351
Same
>>
Sinaloa (This was more Krautchan)
qt from Tennessee with the 5head
German qt from California with the big titties
>>
>>23798350
having a crush on someone here is a big creepy i think but i do enjoy talking to her. hope she comes back sometime
>>
yeah i highkey had a crush on gingy for a while so i left /soc/ bc i felt weird and pathetic

i think he's gone now too tho
>>
shes a qt goth chick, I've never spoken to her but shes so cool and pretty

I wish I wasnt so self conscious so I could post enough to have someone get a crush on me
>>
My 3 day ban for posting my crush in a /soc/ crush thread just expired this morning

but you're still my crush bb grl, never 4get
>>
>>23798288
I miss her so much
>>
>>23798297
lel
>>
>>23798311
wtf i dont even talk like that *siiiiiiiigh*
>>
Yeah. I met a girl here and we talked on skype for several years. Said that I was the only one should would ever consider marrying and all that and then she just stopped coming on and now she's ignoring me when I try to message her on a game we played together. I just don't understand women.
>>
>>23798604
is that YOU?
>>
>>23798400
Lmao same kind of... I see him on /fa/ once in a while and I die a lil bit
>>
>>23798606
what's not to understand:
1. she got tired of being in a pseudo-relationship that was holding her back irl
2. she moved on irl and now chad is fucking her in all the ways you never could
>>
>>23798618
I know what you mean. It's not the first time she's been gone for awhile and she always comes back. She still hasn't blocked me on the game so I figure she still wants to talk sometime.

Though, it really does make me feel used.
>>
Yeah, she went by Puppy in the Small Breast Thread. She had the perfect chubby body, was cute as a button, and loved puppy play. Unfortunately she already had a gf...
>>
>>23798615
oh no he's on /fa/
oh no
now i gotta quietly lurk there and swoon shit
>>
>>23798288
yes but ive been too scared to ask for contact details bc that comes across as creepy, especially as a dude
>>
Yup, right now actually. We'll see how this plays out.
>>
>>23798610
i think you meant (You)
>>
yea, was talking to her on Kik for a bit. Things were good, we were supposed to meet up next week and then I guess she just stopped going on kik
>>
>>23798666
im confused rn
>>
>>23798678
heres another (You) for YOU
>>
File: 1440482361426.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1440482361426.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>>23798694
>>
a tripfag from /mu/
i talk to him on Skype pretty much every day since at least half a year
he's pretty soulmate-ish and personality wise a total qt
>>
>>23798718
how do people even contact each other on other boards? im generally courious, since there are no ids and less personal stuff
>>
>>23798714
dont summon me into threads if you cant meme with me
>>
>>23798735
sorry senpai :((

how went your exam?
>>
>>23798297
It was basically the same for me, except the genders were switched

Protip: do not hookup with people on /soc/
>>
>>23798731
pretty much everyone on /mu/ has a rym or last.fm account or both, which makes it rather easy actually
dunno about most other boards though
>>
>>23798741

well seems like i did fuck up
>>
SC: W_VG
>>
>>23798362
This kek
>>
>>23798735
OKAY i read through this thing like 5 times and still not sure what i shouldve said
>:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
>>
>>23798741
>>23798760
>>23798794
they were good sorry i didnt reply faster i didnt mean to send you into a spiraling depression
>>
>>23798873
sorry im emotionally unstable these days, should avoid the internet for a bit.

advice some anime please so i can sit in the corner all day tomorrow?
>>
>>23798891
didnt i already suggest enough anime did you get through that list yet if not get through it
>>
>>23798937
>im a different anon seems like i missed the last thread :(
>>
>>23798288
recovered ginger girl
at one point like half of soc was crushing on her, too bad she doesn't show her face around here anymore </3
>>
>>23798942
oh
ok here it is again penguindrum, utena, kyousogiga, uchouten kazoku
>>
>>23798974
thank you. :c just come back to talk about it sometime
>>
>>23798974
one more thing mayb

thoughs on elfen lied? thats the only one i watched and i kinda liked it but not sure if its considered bad or not
>>
holly?
>>
Vic from the MSA thread. It's been a long while tho.
>>
>>23798288
lol what happened to my picture?
>>
File: 1430102739039.jpg (12 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1430102739039.jpg
12 KB, 460x276
>A/S/L
23/f/usa
>Sexual Orientation
str8 enough
>Relationship Status
leave me alone
>Text / Mic / Cam
text unless i lov u
>MBTI Type
infj? idk/c
>Favorite Music
i just listen to a bunch of garbage (not the band)
ugh it's effort to list it all. i like sludge stuff, post punk, shoegaze, black metal, pop, rap, punk, blues, death metal, thrash, dumb old emo stuff, goth nerd stuff, trap, lo fi junk, experimental w/e, i dont care
>Favorite Movies
blue velvet, trainspotting, over the top, the shining, oldboy, the virgin suicides, breakfast at tiffanys, blue velvet, clueless, daisies, mulholland drive, heathers, n?co z alenky, the craft, 8 1/2, con air, funny face, the fan, blue velvet
>Favorite TV Shows
twin peaks, fraiser, curb your enthusiasm, community, top of the lake, gilmore girls, peep show, 30 rock, house of cards, arrested development, empire, sons of anarchy, oz, bobs burgers, everything on food network, idk i try to watch all the shows i can
right now i'm watching daredevil and then gonna watch the wire...finally
>Favorite Books
on the road, last exit to brooklyn, south of the boarder west of the sun, mrs dalloway, the great gatsby, wasted, the jungle, the screwtape letters, infinite jest, factotum
>Favorite Vidya
idk any
>Interests
i have no interests anymore i am tired of typing
>What boards do you use?
/ck/ /soc/ /cry/
>Are you a NEET?
not right now
>What languages do you speak?
english and very very limited spanish (learning)
>What are you looking for?
a friend
>What are you not looking for?
weirdos, nerds, creepy ppl, werewolves, dic pix, people that use the emoticon :3
>Contact Info
autisticgothgirl
>>
Furry hood anon, please come back ;_;
>>
Hindi.
>>
>>23798288
I have a crush on a few guys from lgbt, and the redface strawberry ginger from here is kinda cute, if sad that he's here enough for me to recognise him.
>>
>>23800965
simply eric
>>
>>23798288
Yes he's now my bf of over 2 years 10/10 would recommend
>>
>>23800959
It got deleted along with these two posts it seems:
>>23798584
>>23798881

Mods seem to be taking a harsher stance on posting photos of others

Previously I think only the OP of the crush threads got banned when they were deleted, but I got banned for participating in the last one I saw
>>
Yes but she had not mentally moved passed her old relationship (she was over him but it was abusive so she was left mentally destroyed). It didn't work out obviously and even though she said she really cared about me I had to cut things off, just hurt too much.

I still wish things worked out
>>
File: a2710579439_10.jpg (180 KB, 863x863) Image search: [Google]
a2710579439_10.jpg
180 KB, 863x863
I had a huge crush on a girl I talked to on kik for like 4 months.

Started back in early December (I think) and we talked everyday for over a month. I honestly didn't even 100% think that she was real because she's gorgeous. Like I'm not kidding, if I were to describe what I find attractive, she was the epitome of it. Just seemed too good to be true, you know? So during that first month I only half liked her because I thought it was some dude catfishing me, but at the same time I thought whoever the person I was talking to was really cool. I liked the personality behind whoever it was. One day she messaged me a said that she probably shouldn't talk to me anymore because she was starting a relationship with someone irl. I wasn't really affected by it all that much because I still thought she wasn't real. I pretty much stopped messaging her after that, but she kept on messaging me. I was confused, lol. But I went on vacation soon after and had no communication, so that pretty much ended the first month and 1/2 or so of talking to each other.

Fast forward another month. I decided to message her again one night. We talked for a while and then I went to bed. I was surprised the next day that she messaged me again. This happened for like the next couple weeks I think. I started to get some feelings for her again. It was around this time that she asked me to video chat with her, so I did. She was real! After this I started really crushing on her, now knowing that the person who I thought was awesome just through conversation wasn't actually some creepy dude using pictures of his cute niece or something. We started talking everyday again. Sometimes our conversations would be sad, though. She seemed depressed and often would say that she hated herself. I'd try to make her feel better, but there isn't much that you can do over IM. Plus, I'm probably just as sad as her, so I had a hard time trying to make her feel better.
>>
>>23801861 Continued

She'd message me right when she woke up sometimes. That was my favorite. This sounds really pathetic, but it would make me feel so happy that someone actually cared enough to do that, it would actually improve my day. Starting out the day happy helped a lot. I have insomnia, so that mixed with my depression makes for some really rough nights, so seeing a good morning message from someone I liked made me feel nice. Sometimes she'd send me pictures of drawings or paintings that she made. They weren't for me of anything, but desu, I saved the ones I thought were cool.

Eventually she stopped with the good morning messages and the flowery type of stuff, though. We still talked every day, but it was clear to me that she didn't really like me anymore, if she had at all in the first place. Then one time she messaged me about how she was planning on hooking up with a friend. It made me really sad, but I kept talking to her because I knew I had been deluding myself into thinking that she actually might want to start something with me. We kept talking throughout the spring until she started talking to me less and less. She started falling for a guy irl again. It didn't work out, but she still kept talking to me less and less. Usually she had always been the one to start conversations, but that started to stop. Also, I had realized that she had probably been talking to tons of other people like this before and I’m just the one loser who started feeling for her.

We haven't talked in a while. Don't think we will again. I don't really have feelings for her anymore, but I still think about her a lot. Like, what would've happened if we met up. Idk, weird feeling. Never had feelings for anyone over the internet before this happened, so I don’t know if this is normal or not. Sorry for writing a fucking novel, but I thought it would be an interesting read for some of you.
>>
I liked a girl but it went nowhere and then she posted something on another board I use (which I greatly disapprove of doing on said board) so I stopped liking her
>>
>>23801861
>>23801866
Would you mind telling her name or first letter of her name or something that someone who would actually know her know? I think I might know her...
>>
>>23802814
K

You probably do. She's pretty active in kik threads I think
>>
>>23802847
Ahh nvm, and I just realized it was kik and not snapchat
>>
>>23801581
It also didn't help that we lived 12 hours apart. Still think about her all the time because, coincidentally, it ended just last night. I think I liked her so much because she reminded me so much of my first girlfriend, in personality and appearance. But she committed suicide 2 years into our relationship. It felt like I had a second chance to save her, but I fucked it up so its like I failed again
>>
>>23803232
Are you sure she didn't moved on since the last relationship? Because a girl I met seems to think that of me and she's wrong. She's insecure and avoiding me, but if she knew that I don't even think about ex anymore and that I've fallen hard for her, things would be different.
>>
Ye
I've crushed on someone since I first started coming here a few months back.
I don't expect anything of it but just wish I could shake it. Shite keeps me up at night sometimes
>>
>>23803613
It's hard to explain because she is definitely over him, but she's still living in the same head space as she was when she was in it. Does that make sense?
>>
File: 4753232.jpg (106 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
4753232.jpg
106 KB, 500x375
Yep. Met someone in a DDlg thread. I live in Germany (military) and met someone semi-local who lived in Hannover. We spoke not ALL the time, but when we did it would be several hours long conversations.

I felt really happy when I spoke to her. We had several things in common and just enjoyed talking about history or politics or society or whatever. GREAT conversationalist. I caught feelings for her - that was the point of a DDlg thread, right? Was to find someone? The week before I was supposed to drive up to meet her, she disappeared. One day was "<3" and "can't wait to meet you" and the next was nothing, and then nothing, and then "something happened here. I'll talk to you later."

I tried reaching out to her for the next 3-4 months, then got no response.

It was almost a year ago and I don't know WHY I'm still hung up on her. If we kept talking I probably wouldn't be getting out of the military right now. But I miss her... it felt so right. It was to the point where (supposedly) she was even telling her friends about me.

Oh well. Such is life.
>>
>>23803836
It does to you, but maybe it's your perception playing tricks on you. Just like I'm projecting my situation into yours.
>>
>>23802959
It was kik, though
>>
Had a huge crush on a camwhore. Met her in a contact thread before I started lurking the cam whore threads, hit it off well and almost had a thing going. Shit went south and now I haven't talked to her for months. Shit sucks.
>>
>>23798668
What's her name?
>>
>>23804721
Yea I mean I used snap
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.