[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just moved here from the States, Looking to meet some cool people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160515_083256.jpg (12 KB, 540x401) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160515_083256.jpg
12 KB, 540x401
Just moved here from the States, Looking to meet some cool people to show me the ropes, I've noticed Swedes are a lot more reserved then Americans, so going up and introducing yourself doesn't really work unless you want weird looks.
19/ Male. In Fagersta.
>>
>>23787603

Welcome. Yeah swedes are reserved as fuck but they enjoy being around high energy people because it makes them happy. It just doesn't show that much.

Fagersta though? why the fuck would you even know about that shithole
>>
>>23787603
what the hell are you doing in fagersta? get involved in the local left party. lots of cute people
>>
Its where my parents live lol, trust me its boring here, but yeah I'm trying to meet people so if anyone here wants to meet up I'm game.
>>
What's the local left party?
>>
>>23787744

I'd be down but i'm from the #1 town the supreme capital of scandinavia stockholm so meh.

Good luck though, what do you think about the swedish language ? is there beautiful nature close to your living complex
>>
@
No idea how to respond to these from my phone but if I post a @ its from me the Anon. But The language is hard as fuck, I can only count to six and its way prettier here, especially Stockholm. I'm from California so.
>>
>>23787768

The more time you spend uncomfortably in situations where you will be forced to use the language the more you will learn. Get yourself a job asap and start socializing, look at events in your city.

Once you've found your first friend you'll open up some networks, just choose someone that's not a fucking dweeb that likes to actually do stuff. Now could be the perfect time to start working out aswell since you're at a "fresh start" so to say
>>
>>23787787
Dope got it, and yeah I joined the boxing team and have been working out, sports aren't anything new to me, plus I've never had a hard time making friends, but here especially being in Fagersta without a work permit to get a job to go to other cities, its extremely difficult to meet people.
>>
>>23787800

Yeh sucks you aren't part of a large city swedish townlife probably doens't have much to offer. Best of luck !
>>
>>23787816
Thanks bro!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.