[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Femanons only >No name dropping Hey ladies! Have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: ss (2016-05-15 at 12.46.41).png (13 KB, 690x368) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-05-15 at 12.46.41).png
13 KB, 690x368
>Femanons only
>No name dropping

Hey ladies!
Have you run into creepy guys while being on /soc/?
Did you take a screenshot of it?
I literally just took this one,
this isn't the worst that I've gotten from random Anons,
and he actually continued the conversation and got even creepier,
then I blocked him,
and he added me again on a different username.

>Let's see those screenshots!
>>
we get it spooky

stop posting your name what do you expect you are gonna find creeps on here
>>
>>23786760
What's creepy about saying "you are boobs, look nice :P"
>>
>>23786774
The follow-up to that was the creepy part.
Where I told him I was going to block him and he just went "Fine I'll add you again in two minutes."
And then proceeded to add me on two different Skype accounts.
>>
>>23786774
you're just as a retarded as the guy in the screenshot
>>
>>23786760
Honestly what are you going to do spooky most of the ppl in contact threads are thirsty dudes most likely from /b/.
Seems like most girls on here end up talking to those creeps then shuns away the non creepy types I just gave up on kik don't really try anything with skype anymore either.

But you have to have one better than that right?
>>
Take another screenshot of my messages bitch and you will make the biggest mistake of your life
>>
I'm not the one you want to piss off.
>>
>>23786801
lol
>>
>>23786794
I had one on my phone a guy sent to me about turning me into red velvet cake and then severing my limbs to cure world hunger or something.
Then, the same guy, sent me another message about how he wanted to chain me naked to an obelisk that overlooked the sea and let the waves crash over me until I died of hypothermia and then fuck my corpse.
True story.
>>
DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW
RIGHT NOW
>>
>>23786803
>I'm not the one you want to piss off.
Packing heat.
>>
But seriously it's this guy, isn't it
>>23786806
>>23786777
>>23786762
>>23786754
>>
>>23786760
This is stupid. A boring attention whore being nasty to random guys from the get go and calling them 'creepy' because they are trolling her. You're even more pathetic for entertaining the "creeps."
>>
>>23786801
>>23786803

I wonder what would happen if I said that to literally everyone who ever took a screenshot of my nude.
I'd never have anyone to send nudes to.
Not that you're getting any.

Also, your name is clearly not stated, so why does it even matter?
Because you're embarrassed of the way you were speaking to me?
>>
>>23786789
I'd call you the retarded one, but since sarcasm isn't always apparent on the internet, my first post was sarcasm/satire.
>>
>>23786820
That's double sarcasm then.
>>
I play too sometimes.
>>
>>23786823
That's too much sarcasm 5 me.
>>
>>23786805
Holy Chernoby that's probably the worst one I've ever heard of right there. What the did you guys even talk about for him to start promoting his fan fic bullshit. That's pretty damn weird if not dark. I assume he thought you'd be into that or something.
Idk why you even bother anymore think I'd rather just email someone or just Snapchat. Seems like there's less creeps on there. Hope I wasn't coming off as a weirdo when I chatted with you a long while back.
>>
>>23786803
Zimmerman?
>>
pfff bitch you are the slut that goes on chaturbate and masturbates for free lol, how slutty is that !
>>
>>23786760
What's your skype famalambimzam? Don't want to feel left out to this party.
>>
yeah you ain't got jack shit to say now have you slut !
>>
>>23786760
trolled hard
>>
File: CuteHatsune.gif (993 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
CuteHatsune.gif
993 KB, 245x245
>>23786805
Don't be so full of yourself, he'd probably do that for the glory of Satan, he probably don't give a shit about the twisted girl that you are.

Also for the first guy, he probably did this because he found funny the fact you posted your body as meat for 4chan's dick, but act all high and mighty with this Ojou attitude of yours after adding one of them to skype.
So he probably wanted to creep you out.
>>
why do straight boys slutshame lol
>>
>>23787054
Because they're butthurt that girls don't want them.
>>
File: dZw8lSV.gif (940 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
dZw8lSV.gif
940 KB, 420x315
>>23787149
How ignorant of how we boys think can you be ?
>>
>>23787155
Please, educate me.
>>
>>23786813
Wow.
>>
>>23786760
No screenshots because I'm lazy but most of the fucks I get adding me are pretty creepy. This is /soc/ though, what do you really expect? Buncha thirsty betas who wanna find drugs and sex on 4chan of all places. The stoners are pretty bad too but I can't blame them, they must have destroyed their brain pretty hard by now. Expect nothing but human filth from this place, the percentage of males here who aren't autistic cucks is low.
>>
>>23787281
Wait, wat. People try to find drugs on here?
>>
>>23787288
Yep.
>>
File: 1422216868113.jpg (51 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1422216868113.jpg
51 KB, 554x439
>>23787185
I won't, because you're not worth my time.
>>
meanwhile i really just want to talk to someone but all i see is hairy dickpics
>male
>>
>>23786992
This

ITT: Fat feminists pretending they're getting e-raped for sympathy and MORE attention. So transparent.
>>
>>23786760
i dont get it. he saw your boobs on 4chan and somehow got the idea that he could see them if you added him on skype? wow i just dont see how he ever could think that's possible??

idk maybe its because i don't come here but I think posting pictures of yourself on 4chan is pretty creepy.
>>
>>23787608
so i did some searching and it seems like op is just an insecure and boring fatty.

soc blows my mind every time i come here, it's so bizarre.
>>
>>23786760
>your boobs look nice

Lmao what he fuck !!!!!?????

Cringy/10
>>
>>23787054
sorry if you guys would prefer bad attention over none. I always try and be nice and shit usually get made fun of for white knighting but my gf used to post here so I feel obligated. Plus I talk to some ppl from here. Gf doesn't post anymore she grew up she liked to get talked down to for whatever reason for a bit.
Not that I was ever allowed to at home lmfao.
>>23787149
Also this most of them are from /b and have there v card.
>>
>>23787288
Yeah most of these ppl are kids and think they are actually anonymous on the internet.

I'm always nice but that's what you expect from anyone on here who isn't a kid and has a family and a life.

The kids are the tits now ass holes because they have never touched a pair let alone sleep beside the same woman every night.
>>
>>23787394
Lol that would be a kid any man knows you girls would rather see our torso stomach and area just above the junk.
Well not all girls but most.
>>
File: sunda machine.jpg (219 KB, 1152x687) Image search: [Google]
sunda machine.jpg
219 KB, 1152x687
Chris Bishop here.

Please remember that creepy people are: "people you do not understand, nor think society accepts."

Creepiness is a natural feeling we get when we are UNSURE about a situation but sense something is off.

If you understood a creep, you would realize they make a lot of sense.

If you find a creep.
Be kind, they are humans.
>>
File: IMG_20160515_152256.png (210 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160515_152256.png
210 KB, 720x1280
>>23787620
Swear she never said a name and why you gotta be such a dick for.

No idea what she looks like but if she got ran over by a train then hit by a nuke then flown into outer space and back without a shuttle just a rocket. she would still look better then anyone you ever had.

Also probably anyone you will ever have with that attitude if I said that to one person my soon to be fiance would leave so fast.

Virgin from b detected we should really start asking for I'd to get rid of theses 14 yo olds. Pic related the captcha thinks he is 12-14 years old.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.