[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do when you're average as fuck? >tfw average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: face1.jpg (16 KB, 434x401) Image search: [Google]
face1.jpg
16 KB, 434x401
What to do when you're average as fuck?

>tfw average as fuck
>tfw no ambitions
>tfw vile personality
>BPD
>suicidal history
>no car, only 5kish in savings and half of that is going towards court costs
>no degree
>no friends outside of one ex that still texts me

Well, god damn. Life looks pretty fucking pointless right now.
>>
>>23766972
Why are you in court?
>>
>>23766977

DWI of over .15
>>
>>23766979
I hope they take all of your money you piece of shit dumbass.
>>
>>23766993

Why would you hope for that?
>>
>>23767003
Reasons:

1. You don't control yourself.
2. You don't control your drinking.
3. It endangers others.

Take your pick, fuckwad.
>>
>>23766979
DWI?? You're not average in the slightest; you're a piece of shit is what you are. I hope you lose all your money, never see a dime, die, descend to hell and are forcibly plowed by Satan's barbed, pronged dick. DWI.. shit fucker.
>>
>>23767020
>>23767022

Wow...I get a DWI once because I got shit faced for a failed suicide attempt and apparently that's the reason why I am a horrible person.

LMAO
>>
>>23766972
Is this a suicide pact thread?
>28
>no car, 2k savings
>no edjewcation
>no friends irl only online gaming friends who don't really care that much about me
>28 and approaching gay death without ever having a serious bf and still a virgin
>>
Most court systems don't really care about your first dwi if you're not poor you'll be fine senpai
>>
>>23767041
Nvm you are just sit it out in jail that's another option
>>
>>23767031
Maybe you shouldn't have failed. Then you wouldn't have had a DWI. You're little driving incident could have killed more than just you, so yes, you are a horrible person. Might as well just use the same argument as you just did-- "I just murdered someone and apparently that's the reason why I am a horrible person."
>>
>>23767034
Where do you live? Why don't you have a boyfriend? Are you femanon or faganon?
>>
>>23767058
The latter, and in California
>>
>>23767047

lol I didn't murder or even hit anyone

>cry more
>>
>>23767076
Are you RJ?
>>
>>23767088
No lol
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.