[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daddy and Little threaddd!!!!!! To talk about the kink or find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 320x320
Daddy and Little threaddd!!!!!!
To talk about the kink or find a daddy or mommy or little or anything else relating to the topic!

About me: I'm a little girl and I like dresses and bows and drawing and stuffed animals and bed time stories and cartoons and footie pjs and my little pony and just overall cute things. I really want a little sister or a mommy!! I already have a daddy but we want someone else to share and stuffs. So only females please! We will voice verify so don't even try!
Kik: ramknight26
>>
I love this stuff. My first and only relationship basically revolved around ageplay (she brought it up) and now it's like I've got to have it. I didn't date anyone for a few years and I'm looking to get back into the game but it's like how do I even bring this up since it's usually seen as super creepy.
>>
Are there mommy's, like is that a thing. I want one.
>>
Want to start calling my partner "daddy" but I'm unsure of how to bring it up with them. I "jokingly" called them it only once before and it sort of started an awkward silence. What if he's creeped by it?
He's 8 years older then me and almost a foot taller, so I think it would just feel so natural to call him that.
>>
File: 1461691583038.jpg (19 KB, 480x762) Image search: [Google]
1461691583038.jpg
19 KB, 480x762
I'm a little and I'm in the closet. I have no idea how to express it without feeling shame. I want a mommy or a daddy. I like to color, I like having a sippy cup and eating cereal or watching cartoons.

The big joke is most of my partners call me daddy. I don't mind, I honestly love being their source of so much comfort. I just wish I had the same for myself.

I never really come out and express these needs. I feel like no one wants a little boy, and throw trans into the mix and then it all goes pear shaped.
>>
hiii!
i wanted to add you but I guess that's your daddy's kik since it comes up with someone called Ray oh wellllll
>>
>>23768201

Of course that's my kik (OP's daddy). No daddy with half a brain would allow his little to post her kik for all the world to see. If you talk to me first, I can get you in touch with my little (assuming you're not some male loser with nothing better to do than catfish strangers on the internet)
>>
>>23768075
IDK approach it with a simple mindset and some perspective.

There's a chance he has some insecurity about being older than you. He might not care, but what if he does and it's so deep down he won't admit it. These insecurities can be pushed out of mind so he might still want to try dd/lg with you regardless. But then that could happen and he could be feeling insecure on the inside and never tell you cause you're linked to this hypothetical insecurity.

Imo the best approach is to ask him about it and if it makes him uncomfortable, hopefully that would mean he's forced to make a decision and reevaluate his self esteem.

What it boils down to though - do you think he's old and actually your dad? No? Then explain it to him.
>>
>>23768075
Do you want to have a DD/lg relationship, or just call him "daddy"? They're not quite the same thing.

>>23768765
Tru dat. You sound like a good daddy.
>>
22/f. I'd love to have other little friends to talk to about cute stuff, interests, and even help through hard/challenging stuff.
Kik: Peppledafrog
>>
>>23769823
I want to have that DD/lg relationship eventually, yes, but I feel as though he would be just be uncomfortable with just calling him "Daddy," and that would make it difficult to coax him into that..does that make sense?
>>
>>23768049
There are but they are pretty rare and so many littles looking for them.
>>
>>23768075
I would have a straightforward conversation about it. Personally for a lot of years I was very uncomfortable with the idea of being called Daddy then wind up in a relationship with a little which changed my mind but I would not just bring it up in the Heat of the Moment that is liable to make it more shocking and harder to deal with just my two cents
>>
>>23768076
I feel your pain but this is not going to help you take what you have expressed here and turn it into a positive ask the daddy or Mommy you need is out there but will take some finding .
Be clear and direct about who you are and what you are looking for I personally have had my best luck here on 4chan and soc or on Craigslist.
Be prepared to Wade through some shit to find a good person but that is not specific to you or this type of relationship a lot of people are just assholes.
If you just like role-playing small Google Guardian Island and you will find some like-minded people.
Best of luck.
>>
>>23769990
If you just want to call him daddy during sex you can probably talk anybody into it if you really want a daddy little girl relationship I believe you should look for someone into that it is uncomfortable for a lot of guys.
>>
>>23769990
most people would never think i was into dd/lg, i was pushed into it by an ex and like others have said, i'm crazy into it now. so just talk to him about it.
>>
>>23769823

Thank you! She was annoyed with me because she thought seeing my name on kik would scare away other littles, but I'm pretty sure this was the right call.

Any real littles who want to talk to her should be ok talking to daddy first anyway :)
>>
>>23771697
No, I get it. I don't post my Kik anymore. I just got so many penises.
>>
>>23768076
I'm a mommy. I would like to have a little boy
>>
I'm a bear kind of guy and I'm kinda interested in the lifestyle. I'm 22 and a generally nice guy. I'd go to lengths to ensure my loved ones are cared for, and I love feeling like there's someone who needs me. If anyone is interested in talking, my kik is Herr.Doktor
>>
Does anybody here like fat girls?
>>
>>23772570
I do. Do you have a kik?
>>
>>23772588
No, I sure don't.
>>
>>23772570
How can we chat?
>>
>>23772602
I'm a skype person...
>>
File: 1460798931427.jpg (1003 KB, 1743x2869) Image search: [Google]
1460798931427.jpg
1003 KB, 1743x2869
>>23772570
depends on what you mean by 'fat'
this size is excellent
>>
>>23772611
Would you like to have a chat? Add light.dark84 if youd like !
>>
>>23772614

The only planet on which this girl can be called "fat" is runway modeling... and those girls look like they've been starved in cages and had ther souls beaten out of them. This girl looks perfect.
>>
>>23772614
I feel bad for any girl you encounter that's even slightly chubby.
>>
>>23772614
I've been looking at this picture for 5 minutes trying to see how this is fat. You must be trolling.
>>
>>23771739
I'd love a mommy, can I get your kik or do you want mine?
>>
>>23771739
Little boy here with blue eyes and brown curly hair wondering where his moms
at.

brosyphilis is my kik
>>
>>23772611
bradquotes on skype
>>
>>23772570

Yes.

I want to lose my virginity to a sub bbw while she calls me 'Daddy' and I call her a 'good girl'.
>>
>>23774146
That's really sweet. I hope that works out for you. People should be just as open as you are with their desires; life is too fucking short not to IMO.
>>
>>23766754
>>23768765
>I really want a little sister
Where are you two? I'm interested!
>>
File: Jacob.jpg (8 KB, 218x218) Image search: [Google]
Jacob.jpg
8 KB, 218x218
Chubby boy who wants a Daddy. I like to suck Daddy's cock and let him fuck me hard. I like being called a good boy l... kissing and getting cuddled by daddy
>>
>>23774440
Kik chubcubjacob
>>
>>23771739
>>23774124
It's skippymisfits24 if you wanna talk please.
>>
Hi! M45
I've been into and researching the lifestyle for MANY years. Watching it evolve, I'm so excited that the balance seems completely shifted to the new order. I think now is the time I may be able to get involved. IMHO, sadists and masochists have no place in DD/lg, go back to BDSM. DDlg dynamic is not a normal D/s dynamic, the big is entrusted to guide, teach and protect little, the Dom submits his sub to his (sexual) will. I'm a caregiver rather than a Dom Daddy. I recently was being playful online and found Iz cans kwikly bee comes a wittol - anna I tink icun bees a wittol two! Iz fweaked out sorta kinda...
Is it a conflict? Not sure I should "branch" off, because being a little I'd only do online, but as a caregiver I could partner for life.
Is it possible to be both? Being a little wanting to play with other littles
>>
>>23766754
I call my boyfriend daddy all the time and we do ddlg stuff all the time, he helps me in lots of things where I don't know how to be an adult, but I still feel I want more like completely submit to him and not control any aspect of my life. But I don't know how to tell him I want explicitly that :( one of my favourite moments with daddy is when he ties my shoes in the street and people see, I've caught some of my friends staring jealously at how well he takes care of me too.

Also I've always wanted to try being a mommy but I'm only 18 and it makes me feel weird being dominant for once, as well as every boy that has wanted me to do it has been related more to sex than love. I try to be mean and sexually dominant but I naturally act as if I wanted to take care of them like daddy does to me.
>>
i'm seeing a guy twice my age. he has started to say things like "good girl" while we are fucking. does this mean he is open to being called daddy or nah? i don't want to freak him out
>>
>>23775773 I'm sleeping with someone 13 years my junior. I've said that a few times to her without thinking. She asked me not to. So, have that conversation and expect to be disappointed if it's not the answer you're looking for I guess.
>>
>>23775732
>I try to be mean and sexually dominant but I naturally act as if I wanted to take care of them like daddy does to me

People tend to switch to Dom (or be a Switch) in their 20s. I think it comes with being away from school environments, being told what to do all your life versus having your own responsibility, independence and freedom outside of the bedroom. Obviously it's not true for everyone but that's what I've perceived. Don't let that stop you from exploring your dom side; the more you try the sooner it happens.
>>
>>23775773
If he were saying it when you weren't doinking, then I'd say "probably", but as-is I can only say "maybe". How does he say it?
>>
>>23774408

We're in nj, how bout you?
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 489x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 489x432
Hi! I'm a 25 year old Daddy in Michigan-- looking for a bright, inquisitive, & cute little girl that loves to please Daddy & be cared for by Daddy I'm independent, academic, and open-minded. Ideally, I'm looking locally with the long-term goal of moving my little one in with me. I have a bit of a sadistic streak-- but ultimately I love protecting my little girl-- even through the tough & rough & scary bits of life. If this sounds like you little one, message me on kik: umichguy
>>
>>23776145
our relationship is mostly sexual. he says it after i cum hard (or we are discussing my orgasms) and he's very sweet about it but i could tell he was testing the waters at first to gauge my reaction.

however, he is very dom-leaning and it could just be that. he's a little self conscious about the age gap so i'm not even sure i want to bring it up unless i know.
>>
>>23776256
>i could tell he was testing the waters at first to gauge my reaction.
Then it sorta sounds like you already know. Buuut I might wait a little bit for some other signs.
>>
>>23776273
yeah i don't know if it's enough. maybe he is expecting to hear "sir" instead. i suppose i will just wait and see.
>>
File: 1230247803259.jpg (145 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1230247803259.jpg
145 KB, 700x525
31 Married Daddy
Living in Pittsburgh

Enjoy little kinky and naughty girls, and no social hangups about enjoying life.

Skype is DD4gg4chan
>>
>>23771739
I want a mommy!!! kik me!!! thecourior101
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.