[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello i am looking for a whore which is sadly easy to find in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: cdkydjg.jpg (296 KB, 917x1200) Image search: [Google]
cdkydjg.jpg
296 KB, 917x1200
Hello i am looking for a whore which is sadly easy to find in this sick depraved modern society.

She has to be fatherless and with daddy issues. Used to getting treated like shit by men because she's a stupid whore but smart enough to realize how worthless she is.

I only want to fuck you. I will have prostitutes on the side but you will be my "free" bitch. From time to time i will spoil you but in return i get to treat you like shit the rest of the time.

I am tall Dark/blonde fit but only average face wise.
>>
>>23746065
too bad I'm not looking for anything serious.
Good luck, Daddy-o
>>
>>23746065
what a nasty woman-hating s.o.b. you are.
(I'm a guy, btw)
>>
File: images(4).jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images(4).jpg
6 KB, 183x275
Your in the right place all the bitches here are like that lol
>>
>>23746065
Maybe remake thread and don't ask tell the sluts they like it like that
>>
>>23746065
Sounds like you want a 'guy' that says he's a girl.
>>
Gross...
>>
>>23748653
Yet the girls on here like being talked to like objects... it used to be even more brutal.
>>
>>23746065
Stick to a dog, man's best friend after all.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.