[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/SOC/ HORROR STORIES Talk about horrible experiences you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 15
File: horror.png (39 KB, 673x665) Image search: [Google]
horror.png
39 KB, 673x665
/SOC/ HORROR STORIES

Talk about horrible experiences you've had through /soc/, may it be form hook up threads, camwhore threads or Contact threads, etc.
Most of the people here are fairly normal and sane, but we've all added that one person who's incredibly creepy, clingy or is straight up mentally insane. Maybe you've experienced a catfish.
Share your experiences, if possible show proof, it might help someone out or just end up in laughs.
>>
File: image.jpg (305 KB, 1071x2040) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305 KB, 1071x2040
he is his own horror story
>>
>>23735644
Yeah I was inspired by the Meh thread. I've encountered him years ago but it didn't get that crazy for me since I blocked him as soon as I saw his stupid Tattoo.
People, it takes a special type of crazy to have AND KEEP a stupid Tattoo like that.
>>
I once was a victim of Photoshop. Spooooky.
>>
>>23735644
Er...

Ok, it's fully understandable if you don't know, but what's the deal with those hideous tats?
>>
Smooth Operator. Chances are if you are a bi/gay/trans male or a female and you've posted in a Skype thread before, that name should sound familiar.
This dude is a straight up catfish. All the photos you see of him (tall skinny white guy with a huge dick) are from gay twink tumblrs (just reverse image search it) and he'll claim that is him and he used to cam whore and his pictures became popular, but he is quite literally 300lbs. I've seen him on cam. White male, black hair, looks like an ugly Josh Peck before he lost weight.

As far as I know, he's harmless, just a really shitty catfish.
>>
dubstalker tried to dox me

and failed like a true retard :D
>>
File: 4chancrazies.png (1 MB, 2535x1087) Image search: [Google]
4chancrazies.png
1 MB, 2535x1087
>>23735760
Hahaha Ive run across him before. Used some skinny kid with a huge dick but was actually a giant fat guy. He also has like 300 contacts so it was easy to tell.

Pic related: This guy is super autistic and hangs around trying to scam then blackmail girls for nudes. He is a kid that wont actually do anything so if he threatens you ignore him. Otherwise just avoid him. His twitch/steam is luburium if you do a quick google you can see he causes trouble all over.
>>
not a personal horror story but have you ever been in the /sma/ threads? what is wrong with people
>>
>>23735635
I met up with someone it turned out we went to school together
He lost a game of pool to some chick so he bought her a drink then she went off after telling him she was 17
We went to the clubs afterwards and when I came out of the toilets he was asking girls at the bar for hugs
>>
>>23735635
>be me, 18 years old
>post in the weeb thread
>added to the skype group
>meet really cool girl, probably has tons of orbiters but whatever nothing serious I just like talking to girls
>cute af voice
>see a couple pics, cute as well
>go through a couple groups together (weeb, shut, etc)
>decide to start online dating
>watch anime together, play games, watch movies, listen to music
>DREAM GIRL
>going amazing... for about a week
>she starts getting emotional randomly when we're joking around and generally having fun
>ask her what's wrong
>"This doesn't feel right," or "I need to take a break" or just hangs up/leaves for longish periods of time without answering me
>we finally end up talking, as it's happening more and more often
>she confesses she has BPD
>ok.jpg
>how bad can it be? We have everything in common, she's really fun and qt, I can bear through it and I can help her with her emotional issues
>sends me pictures of her cutting herself
>calls me sobbing and crying asking if I love her and still want to be her bf
>posts fucked up shit in the skype groups
>tells everyone what's going on, saying she's depressed and cutting and needs help
>I try to help her through it
> when I help, she just gets more angry
>starts threatening to kill herself if I don't show that I love her
>back off for a day
>she messages me the next day apologizing and saying she'll be better. She's ashamed of her actions, she wants to be good for me, she'll calm herself down next time
>believe her
>two days later has a break down while we're playing an online game
>I ask her what's wrong and say I love her and don't want to see her hurting

cont'd
>>
>>23735998
>she starts yelling at me on mic saying I'm a terrible person and why do I always treat her like she's broken?
>I stay silent while she rants
>she blocks me, then shitposts in group about me how I am emotionally abusive to her
>I leave the group
>she unblocks me and tries adding me, spamming me with messages apologizing and making promises
>I tell myself I can't do better and I still like her, so I forgive
>this keeps happening for a long time
>she asks if I want to meet up
>UHHHHHH
>I am honest and tell her my feelings, how things feel unsteady and I'd like to know her for a few months more before meeting
>she gets me kicked from the group, blocks me (100000th time), shitposts about me on 4chan, sends me a long ass email telling me everything that's wrong with me, tells everyone that I was verbally abusive in addition to emotional and to stay away from me
>my close online friends believe me, everyone else takes her side
>a month later she sends me an email apologizing and saying she doesn't do that manipulative behavior anymore
>tells me she really has changed and she's so sorry to be like that
>I send her a short email back saying she's a good person but it wouldn't work between us because of how abusive she was toward me
>I also ask if she told everyone else the truth
>she ignores my question, tells me to "fuck off and die" because I'm "an immature little fuckboy who can't move on from past problems"

Never adding a girl from here again
>>
i've experienced all sort of weird shit.
nothing to do with meeting in person, though, seeing as i live in a shit place and have only met two people that live in my country.
>>
Talked to a guy on here, and i made it clear I wasn;t ready for a relationship. He kept sending me loves songs etc, and started trying to find out where I lived. I had to block him, just wish he wanted to be my friend
>>
I wish I could talk about it, but I can't even tell the story because the people constantly lurk here.
Funny enough I'm not even angry at the person whom I'm worried about doxing me, I'm not sure if they would but I know they're certainly capable of it.
My advice is be very careful on who gets to know you if you care about having a reputation of any kind.
>>
>>23736009
Damnn m8! That sucks aidz
>>
>>23735998
>>23736009
Damn thats terrible.
>>
once met a guy on here and during kik he kept asking questions about my boyfriend and shit

was really kinda creepy but i figured maybe he's just awkward

fast forward to a few weeks later and we meet up
he fuckin takes a creeper pic of me without permission and posts it to another kik chat i had friends in and started blasting me.
when i tried to confront him about it, he totally ignored me lmao
>>
>>23737106
Why was he asking question about your bf?
>>
>>23737127
It's pretty obvious that he was planning on assimilating all the aspects of her bf so that one night he'll kill him and take his place.
>>
>>23735821
Who the fuck talks in third person?
>>
File: Finger cat.jpg (14 KB, 303x326) Image search: [Google]
Finger cat.jpg
14 KB, 303x326
>>23737159
Now that you mention it, yes it was.
I was blind and now I see.
>>
This is a good thread. I always lurk the kik threads but never share. I want to meet people to chat with but i guess i should go somewhere else. Not saying soc is bad, but have you ever avoided going to someone's house cause the neighbors were so weird.?
>>
>>23737163
People pretending to be a little crazy so they'll sound spookier.
>>
>>23737170
Isnt the point of kik that all accounts are anonimous and basically throwaway.
Like just take on a persona and if you talk with peeps and make actual friend add them somewhere else or something.
As long as you use kik as your filter you shouldnt have too much problem.
>>
>>23737176
Its not even spooky, just retarded. People ought to not do that anymore.
>>
>>23737167
I mean this is some pretty obvious shit, how else are you supposed to get a gf?
>>
>>23735644
kek
>>
>>23737127
lmao no fucking clue desu.
i like told him i was at my bf's house and he was like "oh cool what's it like?"
are you having fun in your bf's place
wont he be home soon
etc etc.

and he thought *I* was the weird one...k....>>23737159
>>
>>23737233
It's quite easy to tell if he was an amateur or was actually serious about it.

First did he ask about the quality of your bf's skin or if he used lotion and if he made sure to take care of it.

Second did he ask about the jaw line and facial structure of your bf, this one's very important because even if you make all the correct cuts and incisions sometimes you still can't get it to fit.

Third did he ask if your bf was a light sleeper or consumed alcohol, marijuana or other downers before he went to sleep.

If you didn't ask any of these questions he was probably an amateur and not very serious about it.
>>
>>23736009
I fell ya, BPD is shit. Just had a similar experience irl
>>
>>23735821
>I have your IP

ugh heh
>>
>>23737163
I do, it's so that you don't become self obsessed.
>>
>No alien abductions

Fuck this place.
>>
Yes, my boyfriend.
>>
>>23735669
seeing him on tinychat made me gag. Hes so incredibly dumb.
>>
I have a few but I'll start off here.
>Meet guy from here. Oh! He's in the same town as me at the same university. Cool!
>Exchange face photos, introduce self.
>Talk to him online, seems fairly harmless
>He links me his fetlife and tells me what he's into
Okay...Not really into him like that, cut contact
>Fast forward a few weeks
>sitting in secluded lobby area eating muffin between classes
>"Anon" says a mans voice (He used my skype name)
>W..what? I just look up at him and he's staring at me. He doesn't even blink. I stand up and laugh it off that he used my online name and try to tell him a joke. He doesn't laugh, keeps staring.
>tell him Seeya later!
He doesn't catch on. follows me out the door, follows me out of the building with same blank expression. This was towards the end of the day so i just started walking with him and trying to talk so he wouldn't corner me.
>Saw a professor I had and waved to get her attention, she smiled and just kept walking.
I texted my mom to get me and keep walking around in circles with this guy until my mom tells me she's near. Proceed to run.
>Stops going to class early to avoid seeing him again.
end story.
>>
>>23737850
Cont.
The guy was an entire foot taller than me and weighed like 300 lbs. Looked different than his photo entirely, shaggy beard and never even smiled throughout the time I spoke to him, just stared at me and tried to touch my arm a lot.
>>
>>23737865
why are girls such drama queens. even if he was 400lbs and 2' taller than you, where's the threat? what exactly can he do to you while you're out in public when there's people around?
>>
>>23737918
If he lied about his appearance, it's already a very big problem. Works both ways.
>>
>>23737918
Getting followed around by a creepy guy is unsettling. You dont know what hes thinking or what he could do.
Its not about being a drama queen dude.
>>
File: boku dake.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
boku dake.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>23735635

someone that knew me once found me on here (I've had a few people throughout the years recognize me but none of them cared enough/disliked me enough to do anything). This person obviously knew me (I'm guessing it was a girl, actually), and assumed because I go on here occasionally means I must post nudes, and tried to scare me saying they'd post my contact info, tell my family, friends, etc and send them my nudes....despite not having nudes, and despite almost everyone I know knowing I post on 4chan, family included, haha.

I'm guessing they were normalfag /b/ posters because they had the whole 'lol I'm going to ruin her life for no other reason than a laugh' mentality going on, and ended up giving out my contact info, name, facebook, etc.

A bunch of guys on here ended up trying to add me and one guy even found out where I worked and drove hours to try to find me there because he 'liked' me, despite me only having talked to him a handful of times.

that's actually what finally terrified me enough to not want to come on here for a while, although at the end I went fuck it, even if I get stalked they're not going to have the balls to do anything to me to my face.

Looking back, it was actually a pretty shitty attempt at 'sabotage'.

I definitely try to warn girls/guys on here that do, however, post nudes and aren't lucky enough to have friends/family that give zero shits about what they do online. I've seen a lot of people get fucked through out the years, thankfully I'm not troll material in the fact that I don't care about my 'reputation'.
>>
>>23737918
follow her to her house and rape and murder her
>>
>>23737953
Ugh that's creepy as hell. I have no idea what goes through some guys heads.

Now if you'll excuse me, some girl posted her League of Legends name in another thread, and I'm going to go see if it's true love.
>>
>>23737918
you'd be surprised, I've been sexually harassed by men out in public surrounded by people, usually people that essentially seem innocent.

I've had a guy that stalked me a few years at work finally get pissed at me 'for not noticing how he feels' and follow me outside one night and attempt to stab me, telling me that he'd kill me if he had to, despite tons of police officers that roam around the area. It's terrifying because even if you don't initially think someone is capable of something, people in general are capable of terrible things, especially when they know they're bigger, and stronger than you are, and will do things to put you in a false sense of security. The only thing that saved me that night was the fact that I didn't listen to our stupid 'no weapon' mall policy and carry a hunting knife and taser with me at all times.
>>
File: 1459231693198.jpg (20 KB, 364x438) Image search: [Google]
1459231693198.jpg
20 KB, 364x438
>post in skype thread
>3-5 females add me every time I post (I post my picture with my info)
>literally none of them are ever able to hold a conversation
>always have to carry the conversation
>they talk for maybe 10 minutes then never speak to you again
>but for some reason keep you on their friends list

Is this just specific to girls? Do girls get this too with guys? Why would you add someone to have a 5 minute conversation with then never talk to them again, but keep them on your friends list? I know there's people in here who've done this before. It's not a horror story, but it's just frustrating.
>>
>>23735635
I met your mom here
>>
>>23738006
Surprisingly, the kinds of girls who will chase after a guy just because they're hot, are about as good at holding a conversation as the kinds of guys who will chase after a girl just because she's hot. Their social problems just manifest differently.

There's exceptions though, of course.
>>
>>23737918
because he was way bigger than me, didn't look the way he was supposed to, followed me around and it was at the end of the day so people were leaving. Especially after I had already told him I wasn't interested in anything sexual online.
>>23738002
I'm sorry that happened.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 640x1136
If anyone is interested in watching my boyfriend fuck my little wet pussy add us on snapchat, username: indegalaxy

We are open to special requests!
>>
>>23737348
Talking in third person is a symptom of self obsession...
>>
>>23737850
why didn't you go to security or call the police?
>>
>>23737953
why didn't you contact the police?
that obviously fell under Extortion and stalking
both of which would result in jail time.
>>
>>23735940
So was he like loser tier or was it working for him? I just don't get in which way that bothered you. I can see multiple ways that's a dick move though.
>>
Bumb
>>
>>23739044
I didn't think about either i just wanted my mom. i was still a teenager then and pretty dumb
>>
I wish I could tell my horror stories but I'm too worried about the guys recognizing me.
I run in to some of them occasionally.

One of them found my Facebook. He didn't add me, but I saw him come up in my recommended friends, which means he looked at my page.
>>
>>23741516
>He didn't add me, but I saw him come up in my recommended friends, which means he looked at my page.

Damn not being a normie I only use Facebook for the occasional professional and recreational Facebook stalking and I didn't know it did that.
>>
>>23742179
you look like a cockroach
>>
dude wtf some of these stories make me feel bad about being a girl... I do not have any diagnosed social or mental disorders, so I guess I can't really speak on their behalf, but I can't imagine having anxiety or depression or BPD can make girls act fucking insane beyond belief.
>>
>>23742482
I had an interesting conversation with a woman on here the other day.
she said that not all women on here are crazy or sexual degenerates.
she seemed to be a nice Canadian girl with minor diagnosed autism that met her fiance here.
I'm not sure if she really helped her point.
>>
>>23741516
>I wish I could tell my horror stories but I'm too worried about the guys recognizing me.

THIS, so much.
>>
>>23735635

My dad found out that I was doing recordings for the fsa and called me and my boyfriend by our stage names
>>
>>23735853
I have... I needed help cumming
>>
>>23737339
>>23736009
>>23735998

It's pretty shitty when you have it too... Luckily I have a patient bf who actually helps me through the shitty days.

And for the record not all females with bpd are like that... I am sorry that you guys had to go through that :(
>>
>>23742482
Ikr! They make us seem like the ugliest gender especially if we have a mental/physical disorder.

>>23742615
>she said that not all women on here are crazy or sexual degenerates.

She's right though... Cuz I'm not either...
>>
>>23742695
Try being a trans woman with BPD...
>>
>>23742927
Nope. I am a female... So its a female with bpd...
>>
>>23742656
I feel like I already know who this is if this is true.
I'm so sorry this happened to you, I do FSA as well and I deleted everything I have (that can link to me) in fear that might happen to me.
>>
Posted in the MSA threads a lot, back when they were actually good. Talked with a LOT of people, but one stood out. We talked quite a bit, she lived 4 hours away, and the stupid internet love thing happened. We met up, we fucked. Things ended really badly. I always said she strung me along, but it's pretty dumb of me to only blame her. We both needed each other at the wrong time, and I think we strung each other along for awhile. It ended badly, and we haven't talked in 2 years. I hope she's doing well.

Another from the MSA thread. She fapped to me a lot, she had a boyfriend, she was a few hours away. I played COD with her boyfriend, boyfriend's friend, and his girlfriend. It was a weird friendship. Met up with them, they were all cool. Friend's girlfriend instantly developed an unhealthy obsession with me, and I did not need that. I drove back home at 2 in the morning, haven't talked to any of them since.

Met up with a dude in my town to play DDR. I won!
>>
>>23743048
You prolly do...

FL... I abbreviate my old name... although i am now going by a new name now.

I had VK delete everything of mine :(
>>
saw a few different pictures of me "tributed", by different people, so that's cool.. one of the pics were hidden on facebook a long time ago, so i'm not sure how long this has been happening or how they got the pic
>>
>Met a girl from /soc/ sugar thread
>She said she was 18
>She was actually 26
>She was older than me but looked younger than me

Not really a horror storry but was mildly irritating
>>
>meet girl from a state thread
>strike up a Kik convo
>she asks for Snapchat
>thingsaregoingwell.jpg
>she shows face, looks like she's about to go to bed, hair's a mess and face partially covered
>send a picture, recently showered, well lit photo
>unfriends me on Snapchat, doesn't reply to the snap
I know I shouldn't be salty, but it's just kinda annoying I guess
>>
File: 1447887444632.png (315 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447887444632.png
315 KB, 640x480
>meet girl from /soc/
>she immediately loses interest in me and stops responding because I'm not an ottermode tall guy with a 9 inch cock or a bear mode nerd glasses hipster

Every time.

I have been actively posting here for 4 years btw.
>>
>>23743608
That pic...my almonds are about to activate from sheer rage
>>
>>23742734
Not to be a dick but bpd kind exactly of falls under the crazy category.
I understand that you may not act in a crazy manner and maybe you keep on top of your illness, good for you what you do.
But I've met and talked to several women from here and all of them were either crazy or sexual degenerates(for lack of a better term).
Forgive me for being skeptical but I'll believe it when I see it, and by the look of things I don't think I'm going to be proven wrong for quite some time.
>>
For me it's mostly women telling me that they don't want to meet with me for coffee or something else 'because you are from 4chan'. The double standards are pretty horrible to be honest.
>>
>>23742615
Hey, I met my fiance on here too!
>>
File: laughinggirls2.png (315 KB, 620x250) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls2.png
315 KB, 620x250
>>23743608
>no no if you weigh more then 200lbs
>looks to weigh roughly 220 ATLEAST herself
>>
>>23743414
The fuck is wrong with you.
If I'd get on a flirting basis with a chick that looks 18 while she's 26 I'd go for gold

Think about it, she'll probably look 30 by 45.

You gotta think these things ahead son, personalities are overrated anyway
>>
>>23744662
We're all meat puppets piloted by brains when you boil it down
>>
Not much of a horror story, but I just searched my name in the archives out of boredom and found an old /hm/ thread dedicated to me.

Huh
>>
>>23744939
wtf i never went to /hm before and never wanna go back
>>
>be me, late 20's
>depressed all the time
>meet girl in TN thread
>she nashville, me memphis
>she older than me, by a few years
>decide to hang after kik'in for a month
>me drive to nashville, plan to meet at bar
>she text she lost her license, just come over to her house
>huge mansion in belle meade
>says to sneak around back
>go around back, relieved to see its really her
>sneak into her room, play metal gear
>asks if I want to do blow
>get zooted and talk until like 5am
>find out she is schizo
>she live with her mom bc doctors idea
>has a successful IT job and shit ton of spending money
>me drive to nashville every weekend and get fucked up on drugs and alcohol
>loves putting coke and mdma on my dick
>perfect relationship me thinks
>one weekend her mom wasnt home, she has girlfriends over
>girlfriends were mean to her or some shit and leave early
>she flips out and cames after me with knife
>honestly scared
>running around trying to get out of house
>get to car, realize I've been cut
>BAD
>blood everywhere
>freaking out cuz of drugs
>cant go to hospital
>drive all the way back to memphis
>get in shower, realize cut isn't that bad
>blood must have been hers
>she spends weeks apologizing/cursing me
>sends cutting pics

My one experience meeting someone from /soc/
>>
>>23745260
post pics. MOAR
>>
>>23745163
Yeah, it's kind of weird finding pictures and gifs I've made over the years on a board like that.

It's flattering and all but idk what to really think about it.
>>
>>23745260
>tfw you will never meet a psycho girl willing to give out free drugs on /soc/
>>
>>23744347
Do you also have diagnosed mild autism?

>>23745260
That has a lot of similar points but is also very different from one of my experiences.
Had to deal with all the cutting and self destruction/drugs but didn't even get to seal the deal.
>>
Not from here, but whatever
>Year ago, post on one site for meetup
>Meet with nice guy my age, with good position and all 8/10
>We meet couple times, gone to bar together, afterward crashed at his place
>we make out, get on couch
>I give him condom, I see him put in and get on doggy
>He gets in me, feels good, we finish nicely and cuddle
>We watch some shows, go to his bed, I pull out second one and go for second round.
>Wake up next morning
>First thing I notice is iron pick for ice at his nightstand
>He's still asleep, I get suspicious
>Go to toilet, pee and feel something at my labia
>Pull out small scrap of condom
>Get back to room and take a look at trash bin
>Found condom, hole poked
>Freak out, wake him out, scream at him, run out
>Got day after pill ASAP

Advice: always make sure it's intact before he put it in.
>>
>>23743724

>I understand that you may not act in a crazy manner and maybe you keep on top of your illness, good for you what you do.

yeah I am on meds and have been therapy since I was 5 so I am mostly good. I just tend to cry a lot at random but that's as bad as it gets with me now that I am medicated.

>Forgive me for being skeptical but I'll believe it when I see it, and by the look of things I don't think I'm going to be proven wrong for quite some time.

I understand your skepticism and I am sorry that things haven't been so good for you :/
>>
>>23747151
>yeah I am on meds and have been therapy since I was 5 so I am mostly good. I just tend to cry a lot at random but that's as bad as it gets with me now that I am medicated.

I remember this girl back in my church youth group, her name was Mary and puberty hit her with full force at 12. One day she was maybe 15 or 16 at the time that she just randomly burst into uncontrollable weeping.
What stuck with me is the image of her bf sitting there trying to console her with this look of complete confusion and terror on his face. sometime after that I learned she had bpd, she was normal 95% of the time and a great sweet person.

>>23747151
>I understand your skepticism and I am sorry that things haven't been so good for you :/

I've had some pretty sour experiences and one very bad one.
I knew she was crazy but I made the mistake of thinking that she was generally capable of keeping her shit together.
I also made the mistake of opening up to her, I idiotically told her things that I've never told anyone before, especially not in an anonymous atmosphere.
Now she thinks I'M a delusional liar, and even accused me of lying when I told her how I felt and that I wasn't angry at her for anything at all.

I'm not sure if I can handle another experience like that.
I'm not asking for Perfection or even normalcy.
All I'm asking for is just someone who's moderately sane.
>>
>>23735998
>>23736009
kittyrawrmuffin or xdinochi?
>>
>>23745387
Lel no, I just have adhd
>>
I had a problem with the luburium guy before seems like he's 90% of the posters in some threads.
>>
This one guy from /r9k/ who always made a thread with his own face maybe once a day, I talked to him from a virgin thread. He's cute but when we talk I quickly figure out he's not my type. He's super thirsty and clingy and sometimes it can be cute on a cute guy but this guy was really bad about it. The main issue is he couldn't carry on a conversation literally about anything other than how he wants a gf and I was good enough looking. Even about video games which he listed as his main hobby.

So I stop talking to him but he randomly messages me because he sees me posting in a vulva thread. He accuses me of not liking him because he doesn't have enough money. I never even mentioned money to him, he just saw my camwhore link in that thread so assumes I only want money because I'm a professional camwhore. So I tell him that it's 100% his personality which is unappealing. After this he tells me to prove that's me and that I'm using some other girl's pics to make money or something. I'm too lazy to timestamp or prove to a guy that I already don't like that that's me. So I tell him he figured me out and that's exactly what I'm doing and he finally is like 'I KNEW IT!' and FINALLY stops messaging me. I told him I was a fat autistic virgin who just wanted to make money off some stupid whores pics. He believed it without question and finally left me alone.
>>
>>23748118
Oh he frequents /r9k/ but made about a thread a day with his own face here on /soc/.

But I don't consider this a bad experience just like a typical one, this is 4chan.
>>
>>23748118
this feels incomplete without his picture, especially if he was posting his face so often
>>
>>23748137
I never saved it sorry lol. He doesn't post it anymore just because he was getting shit all the time.
>>
>>23748141
Brandon
>>
>>23735760
>>23735821

I love seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes with him
>>
I've met maybe 3 people from /soc/, two were nice (but I subsequently have never seen them again) while one was not all that great

>be lonely anon in a lonely city
>getting talking to some qt, going pretty good and we're both at the same uni
>even share one class together and have mutual friends
>things going pretty well, we have a friends with benefits thing going
>then one day she outright blocks me, cuts contact in every way, even walks away or stares off blankly when i try to talk to her irl
>then she starts trying to turn my friends against me, which she does somehow
>spreads various lies about me
>i'm regarded as the biggest asshole on campus
>one friend sticks by me
>she then starts making shit up about both of us
>one friend eventually folds from the pressure and ditches me publicly, but is still a friend in private
>eventually get the reason why a few months later
>the reason she hates me so much is because her mother didnt like me, which meant she had to not like me
>things got so bad that i moved away

Though after seeing this thread, it looks like she was one of the more normal ones.
>>
>>23748901
>nightmares
Damn man what did she do to you?
>>
>>23736009
You should have just run away as fast as you can once you find out about the bpd you dumb shit
>>
>>23747726
>All I'm asking for is just someone who's moderately sane.
I completely understand :) I am more like the 1st girl. And I guess that is as normal as we get :/ and I wish you the best. I suggest that you not try to get with women from 4chan... Imo
>>
>>23741516
learned something new
>>
>>23743724
Are you talking about

Bipolar disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder
>>
>>23748901
Wonder if this is me... Although I don't know why my ex would have nightmares. But I do have bpd and we both lurk.
>>
Kind of of unrelated but did anyone ever dox liz?

She had something bad coming to her
>>
>>23738006
Men do this almost every time. 98% of them are completely incapable of conversation, and worse, demand that you do all the work.

Other times they're fine, but you only ever talk once or twice anyway. It's just one of those things, think of it like meeting people in real life and having a quick chat in a queure or bus stop or whatever, then going your separate ways. It's no big deal.
>>
>took md
>was having great, kinky sex
>he put vibrating but plug in my ass
>was nice
>pull it out
>covered in poop
>horified
>moment gone.
>>
>>23747987
That's not saying much nowadays.
Along with underage drinking and smoking pot I expect all kids to be on speed as well now.

>>23748941
>I completely understand :) I am more like the 1st girl. And I guess that is as normal as we get :/ and I wish you the best. I suggest that you not try to get with women from 4chan... Imo

Well I'm no Steve Rogers if I was I wouldn't be on online dating or here. I guess the only reason I'm here is it's like the lottery, some dumb lucky asshole going to win.
Then again if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have no luck at all.

>>23749656
>Are you talking about

>Bipolar disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder

For being crazy technically both I guess.
For me it's more about how they act then if they're actually diagnosed with something.
You can have a medical illness or disorder and not be a psycho bitch, but it certainly isn't stopping either.
>>
>>23735644
This guy kek
>>
File: 1427747102241.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1427747102241.gif
371 KB, 500x375
>>23737953
Hey M, stupid is as stupid does, and I've done a lot of stupid shit. For that I apologize, you were worth a lot more effort.

Life's weird.
>>
>>23738006
Same. It's not just girls though, even guys in /soc/ kik groups are the same. Seems like everyone on here is severe autism.
>>
>>23749991

I have the former
>>
>>23735635
A guy added me from here and he was absolutely perfect and gorgeous and i fell madly inlove with him in like two weeks, we acted like desperate love sick fgts together and then he ghosted me
>>
>>23735635
I met a camslut off here once who got was totally BPD/crazy. She was visiting my place and I decided to cut our time short / send her back, and she threatened to lie to the cops and say I raped her.

I also met a girl from NZ off here and dated her briefly. Flew over and had some of the best sex ever with her. She was short, thin, and had big tits. Very hot, but also very slutty - ended up cheating on me a lot, and dumped her when I found out. Surprised I walked away from that one w/o a disease.
>>
>>23735821
YOU CAN GET IP FROM KIK????
>>
File: rarepepe2.png (62 KB, 186x200) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe2.png
62 KB, 186x200
>>23735821
>I have your ip therefore I have your name and address

That's adorable.
>>
>>23741516
>I saw him come up in my recommended friends, which means he looked at my page.
FUCK

I'M FUCKING SCREWED
>>
Had a dude stalk me on social media and blackmailed me with my own half nude pics.
>>
>>23741516
>wish I could tell my horror stories but I'm too worried about the guys recognizing me.

Fucking this, I have so many horror stories
>>
>>23735644
I'm the girl that keeps getting linked with his guy, I'm sick of it because I dont post here anymore because of it. Every thread he's in people drop the screen shots of him posting my fake info and skype account. Every fucking thread someone brings me up and gets talked about. Just wish he would quit posting and for people to quit posting my involvement because its embarrassing to be linked to him. Just want him to forget about me, hes said he posts threads to get in contact with me/ for me to give him attention. Sick of it. Someone posted my snapchat in his thread and he tried to contact me through there.
>>
>>23752039
Did you fuck him or something? Why would you ever willingly interact with an obvious turd with faggot hair and awful tattoos who takes shirtless selfies despite having no muscle mass?
>>
>>23752039
Who is that weirdo?
>>
>>23752050
No, it was just online fooling around which was a gigantic mistake. I was in a very bad place and he was intense and different. He as full on when I first talked to him and he wasnt making massive shitpost threads either at that time. Have to admit those tattoos are pretty dump. This will probably screen shot and put in his threads from now on. Just want the link to stop being brought up
>>
>>23735635
Not from /soc/, but from a game, and fits.

Year 0) Met a chick in a game, pretty awesome. Tells me she's trans. Didn't care, wasn't a thing before. We meet, I fly to see her lots. Lots of small crazies, depression, dysphoria, etc.

Year 1) Her life has too much shit, lost job, dramas, no family (like, estranged mom), and im calming her down 4-5 nights a week until like 3-4 am. decide to help pay for her surgery. go through with it, comes to live with me.

Bout a month after, she starts being crazy on a regular basis. I work 40-50 hour works to support us, save for shit for her returning to school and moving, some other expensive medical issues. Lies in bed all day, MMOs all night. lots of emotional abuse, treating me like shit, gaslighting, etc. I hold it together cuz like, money too tight. Moves back for school purposes.

Year 2) We live a few hours apart, but rarely travel. When I go to see her, theres always issues. She's got depression, anorexia, doesnt go outside, loves online cuz of the validation (shes good lookin and fun if you dont deal with her shit). I help her out with rent and car shit while she gets started.

Visit for vday. She falls asleep, i swap out her phone for mine to charge, see lock screen message that's too friendly. Debate to look or not. Look. Found 3 other boyfriends, one giving her a couple thousand a month, another being hardcore played for thousands of dollars, and a third guy. Telling random people we know that I beat and rape her. Like I just discover a world of fucking insane crazy shit. Go home, tell her by e-mail, no contact.

Find out later she had way more boyfriends, from snippets of information seems worse, taking any guy for whatever she can get out of them, tons and tons of drama.

FML?
>>
>>23752068
Are you hot, or are you a fatty? Trying to put this story in perspective.
>>
>>23752103
I'm pretty average desu
>>
>>23752129
desu = to be honest
>>
>>23752133
Liar, you meant desu. weeb girl is weeb
>>
>>23737918
And the award for retard of the day goes to...
>>
>>23752140
You caught me, it has nothing to do with the auto filtering words on 4chan.
>>
>>23752382
Your punishment is giving me a beej. When are you available?
>>
I may be a shitty story for a guy I had a decent time with.

>meet on here
>start chatting on kik and decide to meet up
>I told him I was actually a 40 year old foreveralone neckbeard in a sailor suit
>of course I wasn't actually.
>anyways
>we drive around looking for a place to fool around
>his car starts making fucked up noises.
>he's really concerned but we pull up by a buildings back alley loading docks
>make out, hand job, suck his dick
>don't end up banging but whatevs. i've suffered worse times.
>he had to call his parents right after to tell them about the car. I kept whisper shouting 'anon, pass me the coke! Wait pass me some water, I think *random name* is OD'ing again'
>his parents couldn't hear me, but I stopped because I think I was freaking him out
>he drops me very apologetically at a bus stop since his car may just explode any second.
>hits me up a few days later looking to hook up
>I just didn't message him back.

Its not like I didn't have fun. It was an interesting time and he seemed nice. It was a no strings kind of deal though and he knew. I wasn't looking for even the slightest serious thing. I just post this in hopes he'll see it and know he did nothing wrong. I was just looking for a one shot deal.
>>
>>23752071
This guy wins at the shit story completion. Sorry you went through that
>>
>>23743608

Holy shit what a miserable and worthless human being.
>>
A full year of hardcore stalking. He's still at it
>>
>>23752869
No I'm not.
>>
>>23736009
SCREAMSSSSSS
>>
>>23752875
stop crying to me on Facebook about how I don't love you
>>
>>23752901
Why do you treat me like this? Why can't we be together, what is it about you? Can't you see it's destiny for us to be together??
>>
>>23752906
-grabs him by the throat- back the fuck off!?!?
>>
>>23752948
*taps you on the shoulder*
*teleports behind you*
Whatsa matter kid, can't see?
>>
>hit up femanon
>chat for a bit
>she apparently just realized sex is a thing, is trying to figure out what she's into and get it
>I try not to tell her how obvious it is that her sexual fixation is to fuck her absent father. It couldn't be any more obvious or awkward.
>sex is C+, perhaps
>listen to her talk about some middle-aged goofus she hooked up with and is now obsessing over
>he'll never be your dad, yo
>get sick of her asking me for weeks whether I think goofus pedo has serious feelings for her, tell her to stop asking
>she spergs out
>end of contact

Lame story, but she was the only person from here I've met. It went exactly as one might expect. Almost eerily so.
>>
I don't know if this story counts, because it's a good story that went bad because of outside influences. Should I write it up anyway?
>>
>>23752958
>>23752948

*unzips dick*
>>
>>23753191
Are you doing something else with your time?
>>
Of course you posted in this thread about me. I'm calling the cops.
>>
File: 1405747882674.png (364 KB, 610x577) Image search: [Google]
1405747882674.png
364 KB, 610x577
>>23753301
pic related
>>
>>23735760
>>23735821
Hay,
the actual Smooth Operator here. um no idea who the fuck lubrium is, i dont twitch/stream i dotn have a pc good enough lol also never black mailed a girl. though i know a guy that uses my pictures and does black mail a guy name "Razor" but he uses all sorts of names, hell he used my real name most of the time on his acc's
>>
>>23753265
I suppose not.

I'm not so good at doing the whole greentext thing, so I'll just do my own thing as it comes.

This is from about four years ago. My ex and I had just broken up about 1 month prior, and it was a shit show. I was devastated as she had me jailed on false charges. I was trying to get my life back together once I was released and decided to try meeting people here.

I posted in a Canada thread, and out of all the guys who were in Toronto, one person replied to me and I decided to add them despite the fact that all I got was a Skype username.

Once I added the person, I was shocked to see that the profile picture was a gorgeous ebony girl. I thought it was a troll at first but she called me almost right away and there she was. Immaculate.

We talked online for a few days and she told me things about herself, I told her stuff, you guys know how it goes. We talked about all sorts. We decided to meet up one night after I finished work, so I drove to Pickering where she was from, and picked her up. We didn't go very far, we grabbed coffees and chatted in my car.

We sat in the back seat, I can't recall who suggested that, and one thing led to another. Before I knew what was going on, we were stripping one another and making out. We didn't have sex that night, but we did almost everything else.

I wanted to see her again right away, and she felt the same because she asked me to meet her again the next night.

We did the exact same thing, grabbed coffee, talked, but then she asked me to drive somewhere private that she knew. As you'd guess, we had sex. It was satisfying as fuck.

We talked more and more, dated, and went through some heavy stuff together over the next four months but I was in love and so was she.

One day while I was at work I got a call from my ex. I didn't want to pick up, but when we were together we agreed that if an emergency came up, we'd call and hang up twice and then let it ring the third time.

Continued.
>>
>>23753327
If you saw this coming, I sure as fuck didn't. She was pregnant. 7 months pregnant. I knew she hadn't cheated, she's not the type. I had to see her and see what was going on. I'd wanted kids since I was 20 or so, but doctors told me that because of an accident I had earlier in life, my chances were slim to none.

When I saw her with a big belly, all the old crap came swelling up again. I knew I was going to be a dad and I couldn't abandon that kid. I did the most cowardly thing of my life next because I couldn't stand to see my ebony goddess cry.

I called her, and I broke up with her.

Not just that though. I broke up with her and all I said was that it was over and I wouldn't be accepting her calls or any other communication from then on.

And that was the last time I heard from her.

I needed to be there for my kid and for good reason apparently. My baby's mother died while delivering.

I moved away with the baby, back to Newfoundland to get help from all of my family.

I just want to say this, in case by some miracle you're here.. I loved you with all my heart Jade. If you're here somewhere, I want you to know that I loved you and looked for you and emailed and everything. I couldn't find you, and I don't know if you got any of my messages. I just needed to take care of my responsibilities.
>>
>>23736009
>>23735998
Is it bad that I want to have a relationship with someone like this?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-08-01-57-51.png (335 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-08-01-57-51.png
335 KB, 480x800
>>23735635
>Be 19/M/213 bi-curious at the time
>Meet dude three years older than me in same area code
>do anal with him and make it a regular thing that year
>started drifting away from him when we started hanging out at the beach
>Wanted to emulate jackass and vitaly
>I would be too embarrassed to put a stop whenever he included me in his pranks
>Drew the line when he would try to fuck me out in public

Have not seen him since I met my new fuck buddy on /soc/.
>>
>>23753366

Huh.
>>
>>23753366
I could see that next part coming but holy shit that ending. What the fuck man, that's heavy.
>>
>>23753425
>>23753428
Life has never been kind to me until the baby came along. She is the only good thing in my life right now. I haven't had a relationship since. I have tried, but women are worse about the whole single parent thing than men are in my opinion.
>>
>>23753316
You may be the original Smooth Operator, but you might not be the infamous Smooth Operator. Do you go to Sexy Audio as Smooth Operator?
Razor is also linked to Smooth Operator as well, they were friends at a time.
>>
>>23753464
I am the infamous Smooth Operator, im just saying that Lubrium is not me and is not smooth operator unless he uses that name sperately. and yes i do at least on their discord. Also fuck razor, i never was his friend. nigga fucking jars of nutella on cam and shit lol
>>
>>23753464
also im sitting in the Sexy Audio discord atm. if you would like to talk.
>>
>>23753472
>what is reading comprehension.

In both of my posts I say AND THEN REPEAT FOR YOU that luburium and smooth operator are different people. No one ever said you were luburium. What we did say about you(smoothoperator) is true has nothing to do with the other guy.
>>
>>23753492
im just a guy on the internet. yes i have a large list (currently 1,500+) but not a black mailer, nor a troll
but razor on more than one occasion i know has used m name/pics to get girls (i normally find out by running into a girl and show her a pic of me and then she said that someone else already showed her the same picture.
>>
>>23753480
>>23753472
I mean the thread, but I guess you do as well. I don't have a link to there and I'd much rather not talk to you.
By "using your pictures" do you mean the pictures you steal of gay twinks from gay websites dating back to 2009 or your actual pictures?
>>
>>23753499
nice dub's
Also I mean actual photos

Why don't you want to talk? May I ask who is speaking (though the likely-ness of me knowing you or remember is slim to none, unless you were a big part of my life at one point)
>>
>>23753366
>ebony goddess
woo boy, you know that's just porn titles right? Not really a descriptor you use in real life
>>
>>23754668
There's no other way to describe her. I could have just rattled off stats, but that wouldn't do her any justice. She was angelic.
>>
>>23735760
Omg. WOOOW. Y'know. I tried to meet up with this guy before and thought he was just a huge dick when he never showed to dinner. Wow.. you took me back. I didn't expect to actually see someones name who sounded familiar. Holy shit. AHahaa~
>>
>>23743070
>DDR
I like this guy
>>
>>23755728
Im here, i dont recall standing you up for dinner, but sorry that i seemingly did
>>
I'm not going to give out any names here, but I added a guy from one of those skype threads. We talked hours on end for months, we really hit it off. We got to the point we were just gonna do the whole internet dating thing for a little while. We finally had the chance since I was going to his country for a month for vacation. We met, we really hit it off, we went on numerous dates, trips and he even said I was the one. I was head over heels for him and he even said he loved me. I went back to my country, and he moved temporarily to another country for study abroad. He got to where he would rarely speak to me, it drove me crazy.I would send long letters (text and old fashion postal letters) and he stopped giving appreciation towards it. I was planning to fly out to see him during my spring break but I decided not to since he wasn't investing in the relationship.
I figured since he wouldnt invest in a partner maybe he would as a friend. Well it got to the point he wouldnt even speak to me at all, as if I as the bad person here.

Anyways, just the over day he deleted me out of nowhere, from everything. With no explanation, without a goodbye, with nothing. I'm still really upset about this and I've been contacting him pleading him to reconsider or at least explain why he wanted to end contact, but no response.Honestly I feel like my heart is broken, I've never had a person do this to me before.
>>
>>23757036

I can't imagine having that kind of closeness and commitment being ripped away from you. But if he became distant and then entirely broke it off without a word, I suspect he did something or something happened to him.

He told a big lie about his life, he cheated, who knows. The harsh truth is that if he couldn't bring himself to tell you then it may not have been what it seemed from the start.

I had a LDR for a year and half before meeting, I messed it all up by not dealing with mental health issues then we had someone of a mutual breaking of communication.

It sounds like you're fairly broken up, but not devastated, gotta move on, you know?
>>
>>23757176
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what drove him come to the conclusion to do it. The past two months he would talk to me a lot less, i would have to start a conversation with him if I even wanted to hear from him. Then just one day out of the blue he's just gone.
I figured maybe he met someone else while he's in his new country since I know he has gotten more social over there.
Anyways, yeah, what hurts the most is not getting a goodbye from him.
>>
>>23757242
>Not getting a goodbye

I can imagine.

This all happened right after meeting up? How long were you in the same are? Spend all or most of your time together?

Maybe something happened he didn't tell you about, something about his feelings toward your or a relationship in general that just wasn't clicking for him.
>>
>>23757252
>How long were you in the same area?

Because otherwise that's non-sense.
>>
>>23757252
>>23757271

Yeah, we were around eachother for a month basically. So we saw eachother quite a few times and so we spent a lot of time together. Honestly the very last day of seeing him he acted slightly distant but I assume he was stressed because he was moving out of his apartment the very same day and a flight the day after. So I thought nothing of it.
The first week of us after we parted ways I only heard from him twice in an entire week, which wasnt like him. I figured he was just busy because he just moved to a new location and erasmus students have a lot of shit to do once they move in.
But it continued to get worse, the communication between us only gotten worse and his appreciation for things I would do (such as sending him a love letter or a card or something) declined.
We were already in an LDR but since he moved , he wasn't so sincere like he once was and he was still expecting me to see him during my spring break (we're over 3000 miles apart).
Apart of me wishes I visited him incase maybe he would change how he was treating me, but another part of me is glad because he probably wouldn't have been grateful and he probably wouldve still treated me the same.

Sorry for the wall of text
>>
>>23757309

It's fine, if you haven't already told him that, you should. It might bring out a harsh truth or painful secret, but it'll be cathartic and help release yourself from him.

If your general overview is an accurate depiction of what happened, you're entitled to know what happened. If his feelings weren't as sincere as he thought, he cheated, lied, whatever.
>>
>>23757330
I gladly would, but he won't reply to any of my messages. I dont' even think he's been looking at them.
>>
>>23757352

Would you care to commiserate together?
>>
I'm bisexual and found this guy to hookup with, he sent cute pics of him where he looked young and hairless. We eventually meet and he's a fucking old dude with messed up skin who looks like complete trash. Fortunately he left on his own.
>>
File: Suicide_pepe.jpg (22 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
Suicide_pepe.jpg
22 KB, 358x398
this isn't the worst situation ever but it's still annoying.

>be me, young femanon with large boobs, small waist, average weight, long legs.
>also have pretty not awful personality/tastes/hobbies.
>in general pretty good for 4chan standards.
>specify in post I'm not into fat guys.
>meet a NEET who lives a 10 minute walk from me.
>he tells me he's a little overweight.
>think "okay he sounds alright, he said he isn't that big, let's give it a shot."
>he picks me up, smells awful, is morbidly obese.
>we hang out in his basement that smells dusty and disgusting
>he's awkward the entire time.
>definitely out of his league but consider friendzoning him because we similar tastes in video games.
>it's been 2 days since hanging out and he hasn't said more than a few words to me.

that feel when not even an obese neet permavirgin shows interest in you.
>>
>>23735635
Well, it was before /soc/, but...
>Turn 18
>Virgin
>Never dated in high school
>Meet a guy who seems nice, called Jake
>We go out on a date
>He breaks us into a golf course
>Drive buggies around and he brings food to cook on a campfire he starts
>We drink, eat and then set off fireworks
>Police show up
>We sneak out and just wander the neighbourhood
>There's a house party going on
>He just acts natural and takes me inside
>Learns names and tries to blend in with a crowd that's a good 10+ years older than us
>Says we're a couple and oceanographer team
>Say as little as possible as he bluffs his way through
>We're both drunk when we leave
>Take a bus back to his place
>Drunk enough that I want to sleep with him against my better judgement
>Too tired and drunk
>We just kiss and fall asleep
>Wake up the next morning and just hang out
>Go down to the shops because we both want some breakfast and skittles
>There's a car crash
>He runs in and locks everything down, directs traffic and helps the injured
>Guy who caused it tries to run
>Sprints and tackles the guy before pinning him
>Police come and get statements
>The guy who was hit survives because jake kept him still and stopped some minor spinal damage
>He just walks back to me like it was nothing
>We go back to his place
>Eat breakfast and watch TV
>All the red flags from last night are forgotten
>We have sex
>Not at all what I was expecting and pretty great
>We go to a friend's party
>Being really stereotypical and clingy
>Red flags pop up again as he has this kind of glib charm and is superficially really likeable
>A guy grabs my hips from behind
>Mean to just tell him off, but didn't control the volume of my voice
>Jake rushes in
>They push and shove
>He kicks Jake
>Jake goes mental and beats the shit out of him
>Starts slamming his head into the pavement
>Just looks at me and walks off
>Have to explain everything to the police
>He just disappears and I never see him again
>>
>>23759181
From his point of view, he should know by now he has no chance, and he lied massively about his weight. So he's probably not talking to you because of that.
>>
>>23759181
He probably realises what a huge mistake it was to lie and take a chance. Take pity and just leave him to wallow in sadness for a while.
>>
>>23759203
Bullshit. What a Mary Sue.
>>
>>23759181
Sounds like you intimidated him. Not that youndid anything wrong but like he got spooked or something. I mean, unless you have a pretty ass personality theres no other reason for him to act like that.

Maybe hes just got the /r9k/ syndrome and think youre a stacy that went to his home to bully him and you fueled his hatred for women.
>>
Most of the people I've met from here seem chill. A couple batshit crazy. One dude wanted me to login to his Facebook and post about his diaper fetish. Only a few I still talk to from here. Don't post my info anymore so it is what it is.
>>
>>23757548
>commiserate
I'm not sure, probably.

I finally heard back from him today, I pleaded for him to reconsider but he said he would still be the same guy that would disappoint me. But its nice getting a goodbye finally
>>
>>23735635
Someone reverse image searched my pic in a rate thread once and posted my info trying to prove I was fake, but unintentionally ended up doxxing me. He felt bad and deleted it afterwards but apparently a bunch of people saw.
Then someone attempted to dox a camwhore here WITH MY INFO... I don't know if he legit thought it was the same person, or just trying to fuck with me, but I got several messages to that account from people informing me I had been doxxed and a link to the post. I deleted the account altogether because people started sending creepy messages and telling me they were going to blackmail me with pics that weren't even mine, and luckily I never used that account anyway.
Fucking 4chan, man.
>>
If any femanons want to talk to someone normal, well, as normal as someone who is on 4chan anyway. I'm a 28 male from Oregon. My kik is jeffrey11132
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 300x231) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 300x231
>>23759798
>>
>>23759383
I spoke to the same guy. It was a normal convo and then suddenly "Oh by the way, can you embarrass me on my Facebook?". It was really weird and told me him no, and didn't talk to him afterwards.
>>
I guess it's a horror story.
The best day of my life I spent with a girl from here. Through a series of events that took place afterwards it became the most degrading and painful thing that's ever happened to me.
I'd rather take dying one breath at a time in a hospital bed (which I've almost done) then have experienced that.
>>
>>23760950
You can't be that vague. Go on.
>>
This happened last year
>Me: 18yo virgin, gay male, looking to lose my virginity
>Meet a guy on /soc/ named Will who says he's 22, fit, muscular, athlete, all of that, sends me convincing pics and all that over KIK
>Will sweet talks me, tell me that I'm beautiful, says he'd love to fuck me up the ass, and it would be his privelage to take my anal virginity. Wants to bareback me, says he has recent tests to confirm that he's clean of HIV and other STDs
>Wait all week, excited to meet Will. Go over to "Will's House" on the next Saturday night
>Knock on the door
>A middle-aged guy that looked more like Randall "Tex" Cobb. His name was will, but apparently, he wasn't expecting me, and the whole thing was a bad practical joke played on the real Will, who was also a gay man
>Akward situation, I begin to cry, he calms me down, really nice guy... gay, but not looking for sex (at least not on that particular night)
>Will offers to take me to the bar down the street for a couple of beers
>I'm under age to drink but he says that since I'm not doing anything maybe we could shoot the shit and talk about college life and being a young gay guy and maybe he could answer any questions that I have
>I say okay and we go down to the bar
>We get there and will starts drinking double Jack Daniels... just slamming them down as if they were shots
>Barista isn't surprised... she sees Will do this every Saturday night
>Meanwhile my parents found out from my brother what I was up to so my Dad finds out where I'm going and tracks me down to the bar by knocking on doors in the area and asking if anyone's seen me. Will's neighbor says that we went down to the bar and you can imagine what my father must be thinking
>My dad shows up at the bar and tries to take me home, and ends up getting into a fist fight with my Will, who's now had at least 3 maybe 4 double Jacks, the police get called out
>My mom got scared and said you're moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air
>>
>>23760975
This is the third time I've tried to write this.
Like I said she's from here and it's very difficult to tell the story with any detail and it not be revealed to the opposite party.

The "short" version is I hung out with a girl from here.
We became good friends, then I felt for her HARD, like never before in all my years.
She's absurdly out of my league and most assuredly incompatible with me.
A metric fucking ton of drama goes on.
Now she thinks I'm a liar even though I was almost infantile in my honesty with her.
She even called me a liar when I told her how I felt.
The whole experience just feels degrading and humiliating, especially since I knew the outcome from the beginning and I still couldn't change how I felt.
The funny thing is I can't even bring myself to even dislike her.
I was never upset with her decisions, the only thing that bothered me was her refusal to believe me.
Yeah the whole thing's pretty pathetic.
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.