[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was wondering what I would need to do face wise to get ready
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1462245428373-1629250421.jpg (693 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462245428373-1629250421.jpg
693 KB, 1920x1080
I was wondering what I would need to do face wise to get ready to dress in drag...never did it...help...pic related
>>
Do you mean performance drag or cross-dressing with the aim of passing?
>>
>>23728274
For a show...I'll have to train..That's fine...I can fix that..Hell I'd take passable...be as mean as you want.
>>
>>23728291
1. Shave, which I'm assuming you'll do anyway.
2. Get glue sticks for your eyebrows.
3. Invest in some beard cover. Coral-colored cream blush or lipstick also helps.
4. Makeup all day err' day. Marc Zapanta is particularly good.
5. Wig!

I'm assuming you have tucking, clothing, and shoes covered.
>>
>>23728330
That's awesome..really good advice..Thank you so much..question...do I need to worry about eyebrow shaping? Or will the glue stick help that?
>>
>>23728346
The glue stick is to flatten your brows completely. Most drag queens completely cover their brows and draw them higher up on their foreheads. Some, like Violet Chachki, leave the parts of the brow closest to the nose uncovered for a more natural look but still draw fake "ends." But for something like Trixi Mattel or Alaska, you're better off hiding your brows under makeup.

I love drag and am always happy to help. You'll be beautiful. <3
>>
>>23728398
Awww thanks that's so sweet :)
>>23728405
I really appreciate that... I might be a little over my head, but I love experimenting!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.