[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Played demon's souls for the first time today beat the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: WIN_20160502_21_10_06_Pro.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160502_21_10_06_Pro.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
Played demon's souls for the first time today

beat the phalanx, had about 10k souls

fell off a fucking ledge after talking to the monumental, died, then fell off the same fucking ledge again because I forgot I wasn't playing metal gear rising

talk me out of suicide /soc/
>>
>>23727947
I've literally broken several controllers over the souls games
>>
>10k souls
>much

youre like those people who blog about not having a life after they play skyrim for two hours

go do 3-1 to redeem your miserable failure of a life
>>
>>23727959
I wasn't even pissed

I was pissed when I died to the dragon and had like 5k souls on the line twice

when this happened I just felt defeated
>>
>>23727965
in the early game it seems like a decent amount

i've seen a couple of lp's of different souls games so I know that it scales pretty quickly, but I was only able to level up like three times with the ~1.5k I had in itemsouls so I imagine I'd be able to at least use the bastard sword if i hadn't been a drooling idiot
>>
>>23727991
considering people have easily beaten the games SL1 you really shouldn't fret with how many souls you lost. You'll be grinding grass and spice eventually anyway so who gives a shit. Now be a good boy and fuck off to Latria
>>
>>23727999
no it's scary i'm gonna do the burrower one
>>
>>23728006
don't be a fucking faggot, go do latria

all of the levels are doable literally from SL1 so go and enjoy the wild latria ride, it'll teach you to play carefully and not rush in like a headless faggot which means you'll lose your souls less often
>>
>>23728029
but i am a headless faggot
>>
Someone sign david up for dr Phil
>>
>>23727959
god you must be fucking real shit to do that
>>
how much am i missing out on if i dont go out and buy a ps3 to play this game? i've played and got the platinum trophy for the other 4 games.
>>
>>23727947
10k souls? That's what you're in a twist over? Kill yourself posthaste
>>
Might as well sell all of your earthly belongings.
>>
>>23729358
I'm pretty bad at it yeah
>>
>>23729359
from what I can tell the other souls games are just improvements on the formula, I can see some of the jankiness in this one. you'll probably like it less, but it's not that different.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 750x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 750x421
>>
File: 1424748273942.jpg (173 KB, 1331x851) Image search: [Google]
1424748273942.jpg
173 KB, 1331x851
>>23732041
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.