[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WASHINGTON THREAD For discussions and shitposting and hook ups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 7
File: large.jpg (252 KB, 960x594) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
252 KB, 960x594
WASHINGTON THREAD

For discussions and shitposting and hook ups and friends and more!

>Who are you?
>Where are you?
>What do you want?

Please give closest city or at least county, since zip codes are fuckin huge
>>
I'd still like another girl to hang out with and be buds.

Femanon Seattlite here. Would like another femanon friend to sit over a coffee or a cocktail to share advice, consider life options, and complain about coworkers together. Also to do this through text.

I'd love your kik or an email. If you don't feel comfortable leaving contact, I can make a throwaway email.

No restrictions on age or cis/trans status.

Would chat with gay guys too. Please no straight/bi guys.

I'm on Capitol Hill but am willing to travel an hour to hang out.

I also have business in Kitsap too.

But distance matters less if we become text/phone friends.
>>
But anyway, how did everyone's weekend go?
>>
>>23727653
rather poor hbu?
>>
>>23727656
I'm sorry to hear that? What happened?

Mine was good. I played video games with a reconnected old friend. It was comfy.
>>
>>Who are you?
Skype and kik are both spicybuttmeat, 21/F
>>Where are you?
I actually live in Indiana, but I'm interested in moving to Kent or somewhere around there because my boyfriend is working for Amazon in Kent.
>>What do you want?
Advice on apartment hunting, online friends that could be irl buddies later, etc.
>>
>>23727769
found out the girl ive been dating for 4 months already had a boyfriend who she has been dating for 2 years
>>
Male looking for a femnon to hang out with in the Fremont area. Just want to get a beer and chief some smoke.
>>
>>23727854
Damn man. That sucks! That is way not cool.
You should do something to treat yourself like frozen yogurt or anime or vodka.
Or whatever three of your favorite things are.
>>
>>23727937
meh mostly smoking a shit ton helps with my physical pain and mental
>>
>>23727964
Right on, man. I hope you feel better.
>>
>>23728007
not likely broke my back 2 years ago i can walk just very painful though
>>
>>23728013
I guess better doesn't necessarily have to mean good.
Just a level up from the now, yeah?
Even just an evening of respite.
>>
>>23728042
i sure hope it happens soon idk how much longer i can be like this
>>
>>23727653
got canceled on for the second time, shit sucks. Oh! and I beat dark souls 3

>Who are you?
Photographer, outdoors enthusiast, student
>Where are you?
Columbia basin
>What do you want?
Internet friends, IRL friends, people who like to actually go out and do stuff
>>
>>23727790
I live in Kent. I think it's probably one of the shittiest towns in the state but what do I know? I've lived here for 10 years.
>>
20/m/Maple Valley
Looking for femanons to do whatever
Kik is wabrah253
>>
>Who are you?
I work for the government putting fluoride in the water.
>Where are you?
Skagit County
>What do you want?
Girlz 2 talk 2
>>
>>23727642
Fellow femanon here. About 10 mins away from cap hill

Kik is pollyisastupidbird
>>
>Who are you?
24/m
>Where are you?
Good ol' Battle Ground, which mean I probably know some of you already.
>What do you want?
More damn people to talk to.
>>
>>23727790

He works at corporate Amazon in Seattle? In terms of affordable living in the city West Seattle isn't terrible. Can be a little trashy, but better than most places in the city.

I am currently living in a 3bed/2bath stand alone house with a yard for $2k/month. It's pretty far south, close to Burien, but West Seattle is far less busy and much more tolerable than the rest of Seattle (i.e. few if any hipsters). And since it's within the city, any job you get here is $13/hr min. wage, $15 in 2017.

From West Seattle driving to downtown is a hassle, with traffic it can be north of half an hour just to get in the area and another 15 to get to where you're going. BUT there is a water taxi that runs all day (as in NOT late night) from Alki point (far north extreme of West Seattle) right to Pike Place, the piers, museums and is less than half a mile from the Amazon building that's going up (the current building is a good 1.5 miles, though).

That's my 2 cents on Seattle. Up North there's nothing good for anything less than the soul of your firstborn plus deposit, the Rainier area can get affordable, but is very far away from everything and quite frankly the worst part of town. Lotta heavy bars on doors around there. White Center is no prize, but I like it here, good food, not too crowded and thing are relatively accessible.
>>
22/F/Seattle

It would be cool to have an IRL friend to hang out with platonically and get ice cream with. I live in the U-District.
>>
25/m/Ellensburg

Up to hangout or do whatever.
>>
23/m/bellevue

paddle, photography or attractive people to let me practice taking portraits of would be cool
>>
>>23728979

What kinda ice cream we talking about, here?
>>
>>23728985
>Who are you
24/M/straight Kik is wreckless264

>Where are you
Ellensburg/Kittitas area.

>What do you want
Someone to talk to/hang out with. Would be up for more if offered, but not actively looking.
>>
>>23728996
Cupcake Royale has great flavors.
>>
>>23729015

Ah! I almost went to the Queen Anne CR once. There's on in West Seattle. Honestly wasn't dazzled, would be willing to try again if you were free tomorrow.
>>
>>23729041
I've actually never had any cupcakes from there before. The lavender ice cream from Molly Moon's is great too! Unfortunately I have midterms all throughout this week, so I'm pressed for time during the weekdays.
>>
>>23729070

I had coffee there when I had the cupcake, neither was all too good. But lavender ice cream does sound good. See, I concentrate mostly on places with breakfast food. Good french toast sustains me. I'm like Ron Swanson with less mustache and more beard.

Weekend! I work through a lot of the weekend. Saturday?
>>
>>23729083
Hmm, possibly. Brunch does sound nice. Where's your favorite breakfast spot in Seattlw?
>>
>>23729104

I'm not opposed to ice cream, actually it might be better considering how few places I've tried. I haven't pinned down my favorite spot yet.

I live really close to an amazing American/Chinese place (in White Center) that has great french toast and a burger patty breakfast Chinese influenced...I dunno, it's fucking delicious.

I haven't gone around downtown much for searching for breakfast dominance, though.

Name a joint and I'm down to try it, ice cream, breakfast, bat'leth tournament, whatever.
>>
>>23729104
>>23729083
Noone wants to read this
>>
anyone near wenatchee here? 20 y/o male here
>>
>>23729121
Idk, chatting about food places in Washington to meet up? Seems pretty relevant. What would you rather we all talk about?
They're making me want lavender ice cream. And to crash their party.
>>
30F, 38M, moving to or around Puyallup in December. Spent a month last year in Washington, cruising around. Wife will be doing field work for 6 months and hopes to get employed after. No family, friends or jobs, but we're going to make this shit work. We're going to be all alone, so we're trying to meet some people's.
>>
>>23729116
>live in Seattle
>like breakfast
>not mention Glo's, Senior Moose, Skillet, etc.

Do you even eat breakfast bruv? If you want to meet up and get some food I live in Fremont. I work in Cap Hill so I'm willing to meet in one of the two to get some grub.

>>23728979
I'd be down to meet. Live in Fremont and I work in Cap Hill. I know some good spots for ice cream, pzza, burgs, American diner.

Group meet?
>>
Dude
Vancouver
Inb4 Kat lady.
I enjoy long nights on my Xbox and beer.
>>
readme.txt
>>
>>23729751
Yeah I'd be down. Feel much safer with a group meet-up.
>>
>>23728979
>>23729751
>Group meet?

Hi! I'm this chick >>23727642
Can I get in on this ice cream?
>>
>>23729751

Did you miss the part where I said I lived in West Seattle? Damn, I ain't gonna drive 45 minutes in traffic for a breakfast place that might not even have better French toast then what I can get around here. Bet you've never even been to any of the best nooks here or even Georgetown. There's more Seattle than just downtown and north.

>>23730472
>>23730427

So what do we say to this Glo's place on Capitol Hill? Looks like it's at Olive and Belmont near Denny. On Saturday they're open Midnight to 4pm. How's 11am to everybody?
>>
>>23728546
Bump
>>
>>23731019
11am at Glo's is fucking BUSY. We'd need to get on the list with a count of people coming. Below is my suggestion for a meet.

>>23730472
>>23730427

There is a pretty rad pizza place that just opened in Cap Hill called Sizzle Pie. We could get a slice and then get ice cream at Molly Moons?

I have work that day at 3pm, but I work in Cap Hill so I'll def be at the meet. Do we all like this plan?
>>
>>23731019
Sheesh can't imagine why you're looking for friends.
>>
Everett WA
21 m
Hello my fellow Washingtonians
>>
>>23727594
any cowlitz county people? longview?

I'm in columbia county
>>
>>23731019
I'm confused, you're saying you can't travel far from West Seattle and now you're planning on going to Cap Hill? Isn't that a bit of a drive?
>>
Ayyy, anyone near Anacortes?

23/m/straight
>>
>>23730427
>>23730472
>>23731019

And anyone else in the Seattle area. Sizzle Pie 11am Saturday 4/7/16 I'll be there. I'll have a black shirt that says Nordic Walking on and probably having a beer.
>>
>>23732748

If it wasn't so far of a drive I'd be there. Fuck I-5 and going 5mph half the way there.
>>
>>23731830
What's your name?
>>
>>23732833
Aidan?
>>
Kik is skye_j1994
Based in tukwila/southcenter area.
21m
Spend a lot of time in seattle.
Send a message my way if you wanna chat and make plans potentially
>>
File: 1449511199663.jpg (149 KB, 1080x1845) Image search: [Google]
1449511199663.jpg
149 KB, 1080x1845
>>23728838
Heyooo Probably know you

>>23729821
Kat Lady is here

>Who are you?
KT -- Host a lot of Vancouver meetups ktkahoots for kik. Femanon

>Where are you?
Battle Ground - 360

>What do you want?
Friends, company, booze buddies
>>
>>23731862
why would anyone choose to be from longview

RAL class of 2012 here...
>>
>>23733954
Cute! I just moved to Beaverton from Vancouver last year. Creepy thing is, it's exactly the same except for taxes
>>
>Who are you?
26/m tklie on kik
>Where are you?
kirkland
>What do you want?
i dunno, whatever i guess. im just bored
>>
>who are you?
18/M josh.s97 on kik. moved here fairly recently.
>where are you?
Redmond area. Area code 425
>what do you want?
all is fair game. buddies to chill/play games with, hookups, etc etc. just want to meet new people.
>>
>who
Idk that's pretty deep. 21m ?
>where
Gonna be in Seattle over the summer for internship
>what
People that know the city and like to smoke

kik : chillinwithvillins
>>
>>23734621
>>23734473
>>23734444

I know it's a bit of a commute for you folks but the Sizzle Pie meet is open to all if you want to come. Sizzle Pie 11am this Saturday and probably Molly Moon's ice cream afterwards.
>>
>>23733954
SUH BRUH.
>>23734211
Snuck onto campus yet??
>>23734621
Know what else is deep? 9 ft pools. Like who Tf wants to go into a pool you can't even stand in.
>>
>>23731830
>Who are you
27/m/straight Kik is ZzappaA

>Where are you
Des Moines

>What do you want
Just moved from a rural state and would really like to meet some women. I work nights and I don't drink, so it's been tough so far.
>>
>>23734946
in seattle?
>>
Still looking to get inappropriate over the weekend with any femanons. 20/m/maple valley
Kik: wabrah253
>>
20/f
bellingham
slut fucked by a huge dick
>>
>>Who are you?
23/m/straight, kik is 56knoise

>>Where are you?
Anacortes, Washington

>>What do you want?
Meet new people to hang out or bullshit with.

Bug me, I've got nothing better to do.
>>
28/m/kik disapparate
Bellingham.
Cool people. Slutty girls. Or guys. Smoking buddies.
>>
>>23737388
Call Kyle. Dudes got a huge dick.
>>
>>23736079
No shit in fucking Seattle. Sizzle Pie 1009 E Union St, Seattle, WA 98122.

Just to reiterate, I will be at Sizzle Pie, 1009 E Union St, Seattle, WA 98122 @ 11am on May 7th, 2016 (this Saturday). I will have a black shirt on that says Nordic Walking. I will be eating pizza and having a beer. Feel free to join me.
>>
>>23738554

Fuck, this is tempting me. Not like I have anything better to do. That drive though.
>>
>>23738554
Sexuality?
>>
>>23727642
Fellow femanon, live in Ballard. Kik is greensonder
>>
22/m/kik firstprincipes
Live in Belltown.

Looking to hike with, climb with, cook with, and sleep with femanon.
>>
Just moved here recently from California. Will be mobile hopefully in a few days.
Spanaway area.
I want to get into foraging. I play guitar. Smoke. Looking for work/pleasure.
>>
>>23737792
>>23737388
>>Who are you?
19/m

>>Where are you?
Bellingham

>>What do you want?
People to smoke and talk/chill with

Kik: mangotiger96
>>
29/m
House-sitting in downtown Vancouver through the weekend for my father while he's out of town.

If anyone wants to hang out and bullshit I'd be down.
>>
>>23741655
You from the couve?
KT does meet ups sometimes. I'm over in orchards. She's in Bg. There's a few other anons in the area.
>>
19/m, Everett, friends and a qt perhaps. PerpettuallyBright
>>
>>23743351
hey, yeah, the couve, indeed.

I'll stick around and try to go to one of the meetups whenever, then. Thanks.
>>
>>23738573
Might as well come. From the sound of it I will be there alone :(

>>23738596
26/m/straight happily dating someone.

So is anyone coming to Sizzle Pie Saturday at 11am or am I am going to eat pizza and drink alone?
>>
>>23743876
I don't get why you Seattle area people always seem to have a tougher time getting people to show compared to us down in the couve. Makes no sense.
>>
>>23743981
Because Seattle is kinda scary. I don't know how much I trust random Seattlites.
>>
>>23744025
Therefore group meeting in a public place!
>>
File: IMG_20160504_231221.jpg (124 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_231221.jpg
124 KB, 768x960
>>23741655
>>23743351
>>23743455
Hello it is I, KT.

Let me know when you both have free time and we can schedule a meetup and hang and drink or something.

I may bring treats too becsuse I'm a fantastic human being.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>23737821
Fucking kek
>>
>>23744455
>>23743455
>>23741655
Aaaaand were confirmed for cool Vancouver dubs
>>
20/m/maple valley
Kik wabrah253
Looking for femanons to do inappropriate stuff over the weekend
>>
>>23744449
Sounds good. I'll personally be busy for the entirety of next week (Monday thru Saturday, probably) but after that I am 100% free for a while.

Should I use this kik app for communication and stuff? Never used it before.
>>
>>23745406
>>23744449
Ok I made one: kik = ultramint
>>
File: my body is ready.gif (2 MB, 346x194) Image search: [Google]
my body is ready.gif
2 MB, 346x194
I have half a day of free time in seattle, anything seattleites would recommend i check out?
>>
>35/M/straight

>Greenwood, Seattle

>FWB would be nice, or drinking buddies are cool too. Bonus points for both in the same person.
>>
>21/m
>skype:missionjfrog
i'm in he uw area and bored! HMU yo.
>>
>>23744455
You think I'm joking?? Kyles a fucking legend. Twice the size of me. (Not saying much)
>>
Seeing as to how no one in this thread said they would go I am not going to the meet I tried to organize. The Seattle Freeze is real, even on the internet Seattlittes refuse to hang out.
>>
M Redmond

Nerdy hobbies and games

Need to get friends, moved to this area a few years ago for work, still know almost no one....

Kik: Xerolynk
>>
22/M
Spokane
Looking to get my experimenting on I guess.
>>
22/M
Bellingham
Female friends, platonic or not. Just moved from New York. Almost every single person in this state is insufferable try-hards. But girls are pretty intolerable everywhere. It is gorgeous here. Definitely gorgeous
>>
>>23745866
Where in Seattle, and what are you into doing? The EMP is fun if they've got any exhibits that interest you, and we have some good art museums. Bainbridge Island can be pretty relaxing if you have the time to take a ferry ride out there.

>>23748784
I have to work today, but I'm probably up for trying again next week if you want.
>>
>>23748784
Sorry anon... I wanted to go! It's just scary to meet up with some random guy though.
>>
>>23749737
Will it be less scary if you're meeting up with a group?
>>
>>23749777
I mean... Not really? A group of random guys vs just one? Same level of scary
>>
File: SafetyDance.jpg (67 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
SafetyDance.jpg
67 KB, 750x400
>>23749794
In my experience (as a guy who has met his share of regrettable Internet randos in either gender) there's a noticeably lower chance of "maybe he's going to think it's a date" or similar creepiness.

At some level, dealing with strangers is just part of being a grown-up, you know? If you're really worried, you have a friend call you 20 minutes in so you have an excuse to leave, you make an extra stop and pick up some groceries or something on your way home, or whatever feels appropriate.

But you know, you can be scared if you want to, and nothing I say here is actually going to change your mind once you've made it up. It just seemed like a good idea to offer.
>>
>>23749737
I picked a public place in a busy area and people are still scared... fucking Seattlites.
>>
25/M

Lynnwood area, looking for down to earth girls who wanna hang out and fool around.
>>
24/M

Whidbey/Skagit

qts for discrete NSA hookups and maybe some /k/ shooting buddies because shooting alone gets boring.
>>
21/m/u-district
Last midterm on Monday, looking for new distractions
>>23728979
You a UW student?
>>
>>23748784
I was busy hanging out with my mom cause it's her holiday weekend and all
>>
>>23751791
Yep. I had three midterms last week, so I can finally relax this weekend. Good luck on yours!
>>
Anyone in the next happen to be looking for a big chubby bottom to fuck?
>>
>>23752202
Haha thanks, I'll let you know how it goes. What's your major?
>>
>>23749704
In northwest seattle for business. The EMP museum sounds dope, I'll check it out. Thanks anon.
>>
Spokane Valley reporting in.
>>
>>23752881
History... don't make fun of me. I do get to graduate in a few weeks though. Unfortunately the senioritis is killer.
>>
>>23753113
I know he passed away last year, but did you ever get to take a class with Professor Bridgman. He was my favorite history lecturer by far. ((history was my major too))
>>
>>23753113
No judgement, always good to have people with different knowledge bases, that way you can watch Jeopardy together and do awesome.

Do you have a kik?
>>
Emergency bump
>>
>>23753144
Yep, Kik is sadgirldeluxe.
>>
>>23754381
Added!
>>
21/M

moving to Seattle in about 5 days for my summer internship, will be staying for about 3 months living on Capitol Hill. Eventually, will be permanently moving here after my graduation. Just want to hang out with some cool people or whatever, pls no neckbeardism
>>
>>23755296
Protip: Capitol Hill is for the gays
>>
27/m everett do you guys want to go to a pubquiz together this week?
>>
>>23755466
protip: I am not insecure af, so I don't care. I already live in like the biggest gay central outside of SF.
>>
>>23729736
I guess we're too old to fucks with yous guys.
>>
>>23729736
>>23756177
You're coming in December. We're supposed to idley chat with you for half a year before we can actually hang out in real life?

Maybe post again when you're in the area, then we can show you around.
>>
>Who are you?
Male 23
>Where are you?
Middle of Bellevue
>What do you want?
Something to do or someone to do stuff with. Seriously I moved here recently, have no other friends but my roommates, and don't have a clue what to do. What's fun and fairly inexpensive around here?
>>
>>23748818
>>23734473

>Who are you?
kik: imthatguy1337
>Where are you?
Redmond
>What do you want?
I moved up here a couple of months ago and have not had the chance to meet anybody.

If you guys want to meet up and play some vidya or board games, I'm down
>>
>>23755915
Utah?
>>
M 18
Looking for girls to hang out with and just kick it with South beacon hill near white center
ADD me on sc dzsantos
>>
File: WIN_20160206_233319.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160206_233319.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>>23727594
I'm a 19 year old dude, going to Pierce college.
I'm living in Steilacoom, and I'm in different plays and shit all the time throughout the sound.

I'm looking for anybody who wants to hang out really and is chill.

I'm single and straight so I'm open to more than that as well but I'm not big on relationships.

And ultimately I'd rather have a friend.
Friendships last longer than relationships.

KIK is decemberwyatt
Pic is me
>>
>>23756261
we don't really need people to show us around. like i said we spent a month last year and we'll be spending all of june out there again. i just thought it would be nice to have talked with someone before we move. i guess conversation is a lost art.
>>
>>23758862
I come to Washington threads because I've had many long distance friends and I'd really prefer someone I can see in real life every so often.

So you're not really an attractive option compared to everyone else around here.

Plus WAgen is mostly Vancouver and Seattle area. Maybe someone in Puyallup would be interested in chatting with you guys, if they come along.
>>
>>23759977
ok last question and i'll leave everyone alone. does it really matter where we live? do most people out there not venture outside of their own cities? we have friends that we see all the time that are up to and over an hour away from us. we are not interested in staying in Puyallup long term... hell we might not even live there, it's just where my wife will be interning. i guess if you guys idea of doing fun things is contained to seattle, we wouldn't get along anyways. thanks for humoring me.
>>
>>23760026
I don't have a lot of free time. I'd rather meet someone somewhere that is already on the way during my commute.

If you're willing to travel a great distance for us, sure.

I do visit friends who are 1.5-4 hours away from me. But that's because they're long time friends who I care deeply about. They're worth the slogging through 1-5 at 5mph and paying a bunch of money for ferry tickets.

I'd suggest posting again when you have a couple weeks from coming in.

Or chat with us here in the thread! What's your plans? What do you want to do? How long will you be here?
>>
23m, living in Greenwood. Moved to Seattle from South Carolina in February. I guess I'm just looking for friends my age really. People to go out with or something, idk
>>
>>23753113
Senioritis is the best part of college. I had a prof tell me and a friend that she wasn't sure if she had ever seen senioritis as bad as the two of us showed our last semester
>>
>>23760194
Ferry tickets? To where? I live in a place that needs a ferry to get to and I am getting pretty damned lonely with all the people who are boring 20 something year olds who are incapable of anything but binge drinking.
>>
Bump, and puyallup valley reporting in
M/24
>>
>>23760945
You live in the SJI as well?
>>
>>23760945
I have friends who live over in kitsap, so I'll find myself on the Kingston, Bainbridge, and Bremerton boats.

Where are you, anon?
>>
>>23761131
>>23761135
Vashon island, hopefully I will be moving off soon, this place is the epitome of purgatory. Everyone here is an adult professional who commutes here to their million dollar houses, or they are alchy's who don't care that they did nothing with their lives.
>>
>>23761383
But you have a bicycle lodged in a tree.

That has to count for something.
>>
Fucking hell
>>
>>23761829
What's the matter?
>>
Anyone up tonight around redmond / kirkland / bellevue / sammamish / issaquah?

I'm bored and I feel like spontaneously making a new friend but the bars around here are groce.
>>
>>23762332
Life sucks sometimes Brosoph. Just depressing night.
What y'all doing today.
I'm heading to work. Gonna boss people around.
>>
>>23761131
Do you live in the San Juans? I would love to but I have no idea what I'd do for work.
>>
>>23762772
The bars on the east side are gross? Kek
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.