[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick help b/ros I have an ip address for my ex fiance's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160310_142628.jpg (1 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_142628.jpg
1 MB, 3072x1728
Quick help b/ros I have an ip address for my ex fiance's new bf she hacked my Gmail from his place and caused a bunch of problems maybe legal problems as well. what information can we obtain with his ip address? Also just over a week after we broke up she moved in with him so any ideas I'm down for ruining his life.
>>
First two digits I'm not a troll I want to ruin this guy find his name ruin credit everything we can do.
>>
>>23723483
This isn't /b/ and we are not your personal army.
>>
>>23723539
A thousand times this.
>>
>>23723625
- 20 pts spelling. -25 pts grammar.
Epic Fail.
Children should stay off this website and study for school.
>>
>>23723669
lol wrong web page my bad trying to delete now.
You will be whatever I tell you to be I made little niggers like you my bitch in all 2 of my sentences. 3 if you count juvie don't make me make you my final strike you little nig nog Piece of shit.

Happy Grammer Nazi? I deleted the extra period and the extra letter a just for you. You little bitch and it was to late to delete when you pointed it out so suck my dick you fucker.
>>
Got his address thanks anyways read that hun? On here slightly more then me lol got the street and everything. Hahhahahha
>>
>>23723483
Grow up kid btw she's riding his dick with a passion now since he's a fresh upgrade
>>
>>23723483
Leave the cat out of this.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.