[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any advice trying to date married women? I've always been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (480 KB, 338x625) Image search: [Google]
file.png
480 KB, 338x625
Any advice trying to date married women?

I've always been very attracted to older women, you know the type that have had a kid or two and have seen some shit.
I obviously want sex primarily but also enjoy just being in their company.
I've started with a local dating site, sorted by married and sent a few messages to the ones that didn't have a profile pic or a bunch of friends already adding them.
>>
Be mature and fit. They generally won't go with younger guy unless he impress them with something (which older guy can't or lack).

But that's just coming from my experience.
>>
Are you looking to get a woman to cheat with you? Or just like that age group and using married as a point of reference? Cheaters are scum, and any who would cheat on their husbands for you probably aren't the type whose company you'd enjoy.
>>
>>23715605

Well I'm 33. I dunno about mature.
Physically I'm in shape, no fat belly but not big muscles either.

>>23715647

I'm looking for married women so obviously there would be cheating involved. But I don't agree with them all being scum for doing it. A lot of these marriages are just held together by kids or habit and it's usually both that are at fault for the marriage not working. The reason I'm seeking this as opposed to single older women is because married women will almost never expect any type of commitment, they're just interested in a fling.
>>
>>23715573
Don't
>>
>>23715853

Maybe elaborate a little but thanks for the bump.
>>
>>23715867
People go through difficult times, ups and downs, band sometimes they go through periods of temptation. Men away while in the military, overseas jobs, or just working way too much. I know a couple guys who were decent men who were cucked by their wives, it isn't right. Sure, there are the manchildren out there who should have paid better attention, but we're all flawed.
I've cheated myself- and afterwards it burned me hard. She never knew but I did, and I still can't believe I fucked up.
I don't think people understand the depth of marriage or what it entails anymore. I know I didn't.
>>
Dude your a piece of shit for trying to hook up with someone who's married. Assholes like you ruin families and destroys relationships.
>>
>>23715992
This desu.

OP is a scumbag.
That being said, it takes two to tango as they say, if the wife chooses to cheat on her husband then she is as much to blame.
I just hope one day a husband kills them both.
>>
>>23715801
The only people who say cheaters aren't scumbags are cheaters themselves
>>
>>23716006
Coming from someone who has been cheated on, but hasn't cheated himself, I still have to disagree with the way cheating is looked at henerally.

It's often seen as a black and white type of issue, and it is almost always more dynamic than that. And there are thousands of little things that lead up to the decision for months and sometimes years before the actual act even occurs usually.

The problem is less the act of cheating istelf, and more of an inabikity, or a refusal, to openly and honestly understand on both sides of the relationship.

Just my .02

OP, you just need to bring to the table, what a middle aged married woman wants, but isn't getting in her day to day life. Be fit, confident, open to whatever derangement or kinks she wants, and enthusiastic. Also have a car of your own
>>
As a married woman I am intrigued why a single man would want to do something like this, can't you try a divorcee? All the criteria except they are already unattached and free to do as they please without consequences. Surely this is a better option?
>>
>>23717791
What are you, my co worker? She's a married woman and we have been 'dating' for almost 3 years
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.