[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would you guys to do me? (sexually)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_8985.jpg (218 KB, 1291x1176) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8985.jpg
218 KB, 1291x1176
what would you guys to do me? (sexually)
>>
THAT'S AN OLD PICTURE STOP IT OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FSDASDJLFSLFFFFFFFLJSDL WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU OP !!!!!!!!!!!@###########$#@$@#$@#
>>
probably never speak to because you'd never speak to me either desu
>>
Face fuck you, destroying you and making chock in cum
>>
hit you over the head with a hammer
>>
>>23713612
Id: mr tjd piggy

Hehehe
I love r9k bullies
>>
File: IMG_3742.jpg (114 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3742.jpg
114 KB, 480x640
>>23713615
its the dude spoiler texting in the r9k thread, wanna skype or something, you seem to be flipping out
>>
File: 14365763435.jpg (79 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
14365763435.jpg
79 KB, 640x360
>>23713652
she already has a lovely bf, but maybe she'll cuck him for you.
>>
call you a normie and chop your pig head off with my fucking katana bitch!
>>
bag over head, then fuck you in the ass
>>
>>23713612
I would do nothing. You not worth the effort.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.