[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
virgins assemble >age : 23 >virgin: yes kissless: yes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
virgins assemble

>age : 23
>virgin: yes
kissless: yes
reason: not good looking

future prospects: planning on ending it before 25
>>
>age: 22
>kissed: no
>held hands: no
>dated: no
>reason: socially inept, poor, and live with parents
i get messages on tinder and dating sites, but I never can respond to them because they always assume I'm a normal functioning guy
>>
go to the gym.
>>
>>23712719
also you're very handsome.
>>
>>23712719
u look nice
>>
>>23712719

well then you are not involuntarily virgin and that doesn't count.
>>
>>23712730
well fuck, I guess I have to go
good to know the years of being socially awkward and going through uni without any friends can be undone as easily as some sorority girl mistaking me for a fratboy and asking me to "smash"
>>
>>23712742
dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
>>
>>23712719
Marry me pliz
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 960x776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 960x776
>age: 18
>virgin:yes
>kissed: yes a couple times
I dunno why. Guess it's just cause I'm awkward. And I get told I look like a dyke hope that's not why.
>>
>>23712742

shut the fuck up, faggot. at least you can get sex.
Even the hookers would reject me.
>>
File: IMG_20160429_193040220.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160429_193040220.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>age: 20
>kissed: yes
>held hands: yes
>dated: yes
>reason: socially inept, depression, and anxiety. not in a cute shy awkward girl way, it's unbearable and i am an actual shut in. plus until a few months ago I was morbidly obese.

i don't even care anymore if i find anyone.
>>
>>23712818
But you must be despectful with others, you are cute and im sure some one tried to be with you, i think your problem is your actitude
>>
>>23712829
i don't have a bad attitude, but interacting with people is terrifying so i avoid doing that.
>>
>>23712719
What was the file? Someone pretending to be someone else I'm guessing. That is usually the case when a file is deleted
>>
>>23712847
no it was me getting REEEEEEE'd out so i took it down
>>
>age: 23
>virgin: no
>reason: emotional unstable
yea im not a virgin but i feel like one. i cant get a close relationship going bcoz i hate myself and cant accept someone who likes me.
>>
>>23712841
You must face the problem avoiding it only is gettinĀ“ things worse
I donĀ“t know if this would be helpful but i would bang you without to much previous interaction
>>
>>23712866
Well you are on /soc/

Female?
>>
>>23712841
I feel that I'm kind of the same way usually people try to talk to me or whatever but I usually push them away out of fear
>>
>>23712638
Virgin: Yes
Kissless: No
Reason: Afraid, too much getting in the way, unsure of sexuality (I'm a trap, lean towards girls but girls don't like traps)
Future prospects: PhD by 30, then look back at my life with sadness
>>
>>23712938
yeah, i just don't know how to talk to people and be social anymore and the idea of messing up and someone thinking i am annoying or weird or stupid just scares me so much and fills me with anxiety and i just avoid people entirely.

i don't want people to not like me and the only way to absolutely avoid that is to not talk to people at all.
>>
>>23712931
nope sry mate
>>
>>23712818
I've always had this thing about not wanting to be discourteous to people, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" and all that.
You say interacting with people is terrifying, are you able to interact with close friends without being terrified? do you feel the same way about doing it online?
>>
>>23712818

wifematerial/10
>>
M
virgin: yes
kissless: no
reason: no game, live with parents, krippling self hatrid, boring, can't even maintain eye contact with a woman
>>
File: 1461343615804.jpg (70 KB, 700x590) Image search: [Google]
1461343615804.jpg
70 KB, 700x590
>>age : 28
>>virgin: yes
>kissless: no
>reason: I'm a boring loner who doesn't stand out from the crowd, the confident better looking guy who makes more money will always win at attracting attention.

>>23712818
You've been on a date, kissed and held hands, what was wrong with the person(s) who you did these things with?
>>
File: my face.jpg (45 KB, 270x360) Image search: [Google]
my face.jpg
45 KB, 270x360
>age: 26
>reason: far too long and complex to make it worth while to post here

But trust me its a good reason(s). I doubt I'll ever lose it.
>>
>>23714530
>>
>age: 24/m
>reason:
I am looking for a wife, and not just a girlfriend or a first time. In addition to that I find it difficult to get interested in women that have much more experience than me or are no longer a virgin. I talk to plenty of women online, I just don't know any in real life that I would even want to ask out for a date.
>>
File: 1461823853292.jpg (160 KB, 633x742) Image search: [Google]
1461823853292.jpg
160 KB, 633x742
>age : 22
reason: shy around woman, cant hold conversations, don't know what to talk about, usually avoid them like the plague when working.
>>
>kissless: yes
>reason: short (5'6), small dick, fat, ugly face, hairy, boring, socially awkward, depression, anxiety, nerd, friendless

Guess I'll be a wizard then.
>>
>>23714606
>that pic

Is the quote really from Hey Arnold?
>>
>>23714628
Yes.
>>
Finally a new virgin thread.

>24
>virgin
>kissless
>hugless
>handholdless
>reason: shut-in and sperglord

Looks are 8/10 but looks doesn't matter as long as you don't "use it".

>future prospects: will never loose it since I am too scared
>>
>age : 28
reason: fat and ugly body, awkward, socially retarded

I really just want to spend my life with someone I love, trust and share common interests with. It would be nice to cuddle, play video games, take care of each other, try new things together and have a husband and wife kind of relationship without the sex part.
Although it kind of sucks at the same time because the thought of having children sounds wonderful.
>>
File: feelsblahman.jpg (116 KB, 917x917) Image search: [Google]
feelsblahman.jpg
116 KB, 917x917
>>23712638
>dated: sort of, in middle school
>reason: die hard christian, I'll just save it when the time is right. No rush
>>
File: image201604300010.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image201604300010.jpg
22 KB, 640x480

KV

Reasons: Ugly, autist, no confidence, ect

Future: if I fail at getting into the Compsci field I'm gonna become a neet. Either way the void consumes us all eventually desu
>>
>dated: kinda not really
>reason: peaked in high school, became ugly, lost friends, lost confidence. what are social skills?
I'm still learning to accept the loneliness
>>
>>23715110
At least I'm not the oldest in thread. I want the same things, why does it feel like an impossible dream?
>>
>>23716798
Very beautiful
>>
File: 43.jpg (107 KB, 584x778) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
107 KB, 584x778
>age: almost 23
>reason: not confident enough, pretty awkard, haven't tried enough I guess
>>
>>23714507
nothing was wrong with them, it just didn't happen. sex scares me a lot so i avoided it when i was younger and dating. after high school i got debilitatingly shy and grossly fat and i haven't done anything with anyone since then
>>
>age: 31
>dated: went on a few dates with a girl 3 years ago.
>reason: No confidence or self esteem for a long time. No idea how relationships worked. Don't meet a lot of people.

I think most girls are looking for someone that can give them more than I can so I'm wondering if it's even worth it to try again at this point.
>>

>reason: No motivation, Not good with people, Hate interacting with people in general, rather spend time alone. Never gotten the chance

Though the chance thing might have something to do with that I'd rather spend my days inside my home than going out. I only go out for food, work and emergency.
>>
File: IMG_1090.jpg (131 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1090.jpg
131 KB, 640x1136
>age
>virgin
yep
>kissless
nah (had gf when I was 15 plus two people in clubs and that one at a mate's 18th)
>reason
not too good with new people, boring as fuck physically and mentally
>future prospects
Currently doing BSc in geohazards, hope to eventually do a masters in engineering geology and become chartered and land a job as an exploration geologist or similar

pic related is my face as of about however long it took to write this post ago
>>
>>23717909
Just realised that I've completely missed the point of the future prospects. Hopefully gonna meet more people once I move out of uni halls next (academic) year so maybe shit'll happen but until then I don't foresee anything changing
>>
>>23714530
>reason: far too long and complex to make it worth
then why did you post in the first place

tell us a story, its not like you have anything better to do with your time
>>
>>23715067
>Looks are 8/10
post pics
>>
>age: 18 (19 next week)
>reason: feeling too awkward, scared, not very social, something of a weeb, no confidence in my body

At this point, I want to give up, but I can't for some reason.
>>
>age: 24
>kissless:yes
>dated:twice and it didn't work out.
>reason:

Overweight but am getting back into playing rugby after two years off. Awkward 5-6/10, can't find time to get out and meet people. Don't have more than two people I can consider a friend, keep others at a distance due to them not really talking to me unless it's in person, and for something they want. Inherently hate crowds.
>>
>>23718241

Forgot prospects: if this stays the same when I hit 30, i'm going to off myself.
>>
>>23716976
It's interesting seeing someone else who wants a loving relationship without sex. Why are you looking for one yourself? I'm not sure if you posted previously and your ID just changed.
It's hard to not think of it as almost impossible when sex is all around us in media, people hold it as something special...and we're hanging out on /soc/ of all places pff.
>>
>21
>Virgin: Yes
>Kissed, hugged, dated: Yes.
>Reason:
Not good looking, at all. However a couple of girls have said they liked me but I was so stupid I didn't know what to do so I just dropped spaghetti each and every time a girl said it to me.
Said fuck it and told a girl I like if she wanted to hang out, she said yes and we've been dating for a year.
We're both virgins but the first time we are truly alone, I have no doubt either of us will hold back.
>>
>age : 25
>reason: mentally ill

I've asked beautiful women on dates and they've accepted.

I've had beautiful women approach me and flirt with me.

Yet here I am. As virgin as the day I was born. The most special kind of forever alone: the kind that is earned.
>>
>m
>age: 19
>>
File: 1462079986222-403307301.jpg (747 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462079986222-403307301.jpg
747 KB, 1920x1080
Virgin: yes
Kissless: no
Reason: I've been really shy for most of my life. Better than I used to be but I still find it hard to approach women. Never been asked out either, probably because I don't talk to anyone unless they're my friend or it is absolutely necessary. Been trying to be more open to people more recently, it is still a struggle though.
>>
>>23718490
Also I'm 26, not sure why I put 23.
>>
File: IMG_20160416_152732.jpg (767 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160416_152732.jpg
767 KB, 1944x2592
Kissless: Yes
Held hands: no
Reason: turbo autist who has barely leaves his house
>>
File: IMG_20160417_204236.png (1 MB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160417_204236.png
1 MB, 900x1200
>age : almost 23
>virgin : yes
>kissed : yes, when I was like 14
>reason : I don't go out except for work, been interested in ~2 girls since I'm 18. The first wasn't single. I got really close to the second one, but then I heard rumors about her and got mad even though I didn't check on those rumors.
>>
>>23714606
im sorry
>>
>>23718048
I am not comfortible in that, but this is what other people tell me. Sure I think I look good too, though.
>>
>>23719677
u're not the person in the picture if what u just said is true
>>
>>23719677

What are you scared of? Relationships or intimacy?
>>
>>23719677
so fake
>>
>>23712818
So what exactly is wrong with you? Been with those who were extremely introverted and depressed. Typically find it isn't bad, and they like the same odd shit I like.
>>
>>23712952
Some girls do like traps though.

Typically weebs, but some do.
>>23714507
>?reason: I'm a boring loner who doesn't stand out from the crowd, the confident better looking guy who makes more money will always win at attracting attention.
That's technically always true, but the one who will catch the eye of someone who looks better and makes more than most will attract those who will take that without giving back much. You don't want that girl, you want the one who wants you for you man.
>>
>>23719747

Well it might. The only way to combat your fears is finding someone that really cares about you and is willing to take it slow and that respects your reluctance.
Just don't give up because your first time might not be a fairytale.
>>
File: 2016-04-30 20.19.02.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-30 20.19.02.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>age: 26
>>virgin: yes
>>kissed: yes
>>held hands: yes
>>dated: yes
>>reason: fat, ugly, no self esteem, poor, pathetic lazy fuck, depressing personality that's like a black hole
>>
>>23717909
You have amazing eyes and very nice hair!
Cute.
>>23716852
You have cute nerdy aura judging by the pic.
>>23717015
You look like a stud, handsome af.
>>
>>23719976
you should go male 2 female, you will have lots of success if you become a feminist dyke, you just need to get a bit softer, with longer hair and problematic glasses and you are good to go
>>
>>23712638
>nearly 21
>yep
>no, though it's been so long i've forgotten what it feels like
>assburgers, socially inept/awkward, anxious and nervous around women especially, somewhat misogynistic, not completely ugly but still below-average, tall but terrible posture/awkward gait, sometimes it feels like girls can just sense my virginity and stay away from me
>i'll live til 30, enjoy wizardry for a couple of years then off myself before I start getting old
>>
File: IMG_20151123_130020_439-4ch.jpg (100 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151123_130020_439-4ch.jpg
100 KB, 480x640
>Age
>Virgin?
Obviously.
>Kissless
Just when I thought I had suppressed a bad memory for good. Yep.
>Reason
I'm a socially retarded genetic failure, my smile sucks, I don't have money to do anything or support a relationship, my hobbies bore/scare most women. I look like shit and apparently dress like it, too, I'm extremely pessimistic and have spent pretty much my entire life rotting away in my bedroom because I got tired of all the bullying, death threats, and other bullshit I dealt with on a daily basis through my childhood. I don't like parties and clubbing so I rarely socialize with anyone because I don't care to. So I never get to meet people that could possibly lead me to a relationship. I've been rejected so many times that I don't bother trying anymore and because I don't want to feel rejection and heartache ever again. And I find it hard to care about anything - be it art, video games, politics, people, their opinions and feelings, myself, etc., though I'll try to fake it on some occasions. My self-esteem and confidence are long dead, and other than my "artistic abilities", I'm boring as fuck. And yeah, I'm fat, too. Almost two years ago I finally had motivation to try to seriously lose weight. Lost 80 lbs in ~14 months. Then my dad kicked me out and I lost interest in exercising and have been living off nothing but crappy fast-food, with no way to monitor my weight and no interest in watching what I eat. Got a scale now - gained 33 lbs back in the last six months so far. Welp. Everyone in high school thought I was creepy and kept their distance from me. Random guys would ask me not to kill them when I "shoot up the school," and I'd hear people talk about how I looked like a serial killer or psycho - which some of them referred to me as. Just about every day that goes by, I find myself regretting not having done it. Really felt like my only purpose in life, and now it's gone. Doesn't seem like I'm viewed that way now, but I dunno.

Pic is kinda old.
>>
>>23720378
>Future prospects
Well, I had intended to be dead before high school graduation. So much for that... don't really have anything planned other than just wanting to get the fuck away from where I am. Basically zero progress with that since I've been NEET for the last six years. I'm probably on some watch list or something.
>>
>reason: social anxiety

All my friends think I'm perfectly normal, I mastered hiding my social anxiety mostly. None of them knows I can't even look a woman in the eyes for more than 1/2 a second.

Everytime a girl mentioned something along the line of "you are cool I like you" my mind automatically puts it off as just being friendly.

I am truly a disgrace, I can't excuse myself by being ugly, I'm pretty good looking: 6'1" /fit/, white, average rated 6,5-7 on here. But ain't nothing going to ever happen as a male without initiating.
>>
M 21
I'm a virgin cause I'm pretty shy and have anxiety plus not much self Confidence. Which is kinda funny cause I've been told I'm cute and since I lost myself on Reddit and tumblr I have lots of people hitting me up everyday telling me I'm hot.
I also have depression and issues with obsessive compulsive thinking so it's super hard to develops any hobbies or things that would connect me to a community where I could meet a girl

Well I guess I'm gonna try online dating this summer. Girls around my age are on dating sights right?
>>
>>23720458
online dating won't get you anywhere if you're unable to seal the deal irl
>>
>>23720458
Yeah same, my hobbies are vidya and expanding my druq collection. Also studying comp science.

I tried online dating once but I was to anxious to match with anyone. fuck me
>>
>>23720465
the thing is I really think I can. I'm really bad at parties or bars. But one on one in a sober situation I can def do it. Plus I'd be hoping to find a girl at who is similarly shy/bad at meeting people
>>
>>23712638
>hand holdless: yes
>hugless: only friendly hugs
>dated: had only one date in my life
>reason: Poor fashion sense, shyness and somewhat low self esteem, no assertiveness and I don't know any girls around here and nobody responds on dating sites

Tbh no girl ever showed any interest in me troughout my life beyond just simple friends or acquintances. I can't even remember when was the last time i was completely alone with a girl in a room.
>>
File: mC7cTyN3.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
mC7cTyN3.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>23720505
> I can't even remember when was the last time i was completely alone with a girl in a room.
>>
>>23720458
There are plenty of girls on dating sites around you age but they get swarmed by messages to the point where their inbox gets full. I know this from experience and from speaking with girls.
Barely any responded to me on sites like OKC and PoF, only one fat girl sent me a message once. Those that responded were extremely boring and shallow and only replied with a few words only to stop replying later as i asked them something more. I had a picture up though it wasn't the best, and i was messaging average looking girls and even girls who had no pictures who were in my town.
Haven't tried tinder because no smartphone but this whole concept of online dating doesn't appeal to me much because girls get swarmed and spammed with messages and if you don't have a good picture or profile that really stands out you won't have a chance.
There is this app called Bumble where the girl has to message you first, but again no smartphone so i havent tried it.
>>
>>23720528
I can concur. Dating apps are horrible.
>>
>>23720528
RIP may as well off myself now then. Cause I'm not that type of guy. When it comes to competition I almost always loose out to other guys. Plus I'm not photogenic tried tinder once. I exhausted everyone in my suburb of NYC and only got one match.

It's all just kinda weird and fucking unfair man. There are more women then men around but as a guy you need to get lucky or be super on top of your game to get any.

Sometime I wished we worked like animals. Then I could just go kill some dude and steal his woman
>>
Yes
No
Just a poor fat kid. I have trouble following through when it comes to trying with someone. I usually end up losing interest, talking myself out of it, or life finds a way to shit on me so I have to drop what I'm doing and focus on the new problem.
>>
>>23720542

The point is that you won't get lucky on dating apps if you have no experience with relationships. You need to know how everything works before the women on there will even respond to you. They know if you don't have the experience, and that puts men like us in a difficult position. >>23720465 is absolutely right in that regard.
Try meeting someone in real life, even if it might take a long time to happen to you.
>>
>>23720559
I pretty much resorted to trying to find someone here on 4chan, specifically /soc/ and other generals, or on other random sites/forums or IRC channels, skype groups dedicated to specific things like fetishes or whatever. Not fetlife though because that's another thing entirely...
I really wish there was dating or meeting site entirely like soc.
>>
>>23720567
Maybe once I get on my psych meds or somthing that's just not gonna happen right now. Idk man parties and bars suck it's all sloppy loud sweaty drunks. Everyone in class has their heads down and doesn't really talk to anyone who isn't their friend. Clubs at college are not social clubs.

I swear to God I'm close to exploding over this if I didn't tell my shrink about it I would have already burnt down the frat house across the street
>>
>>23720596

For some of us it's difficult to go out and make new friends or meet new women to talk to. The only advice I can give you is to be patient and to wait for your chance, and make the most of it when it comes across. Don't desperately look for a girlfriend, instead you should just go about your normal life etc.
Just don't do anything stupid like getting into trouble and don't depend on your shrink too much.
>>
>Age 31

Time for the peaceful embrace of the grave
>>
>>23720627
Well thanks for the advice but I feel as tho I have been waiting forever and honestly I don't know if it's worth it to potentially wait another 10 years or more. I've always tried to do me but it's really hard. Have you ever had really bad obsessive compulsive thoughts? For example I tried to learn the piano and for the first week and a half I could not stop thinking about it all the time and completely burned myself out on it to the point where even playing songs I had memorized was a chore. Then my ADD kicks in and if I find a new hobby that I completely stop doing within a week and a half rinse and repeat forever
This heavily fuels my depression which has me smoking pot all day drinking all night and wishing I was dead
>>
>>23720694

Well if that's the case your challenges might lie in areas other than relationship building. You should probably starting working on being more at ease with yourself first before you start trying to build something with another person?
The thing I struggle with, just as an example, is whether I'm really good enough for a female virgin to start a relationship with me. Most of them seem to crave an experienced man that will show them the ropes. I know I'll never be able to 'guide' them like that, but at the same time I don't want to give up on my dream.
The only option for me is being patient, for as long as it takes and working on improving my odds by bettering my life as often as I can.
>>
>>23720726
I suppose In all honesty tho I think I'm pretty comfortable with myself. I just hate being told do you man and just try to improve on your hobbies. Cause I cannot for the life of me get one going. Plus why is it nerdy/unattractive for a dude to play video games when literally every girls hobby is binging on Netflix
>>
>>23720473
that feel when I'd prefer a spontanenous situation where I meet a grill at a party, meetups from tinder are an incredibly awkard concept
>>
18/m
>virgin: yep
>kissed: yes like once lol
>handholdless/hugless: no
>reason: it's hard for me to get out of my way to actually pursue pussy, girls dig me but I tend to like being friends with them. I don't have that drive that tells me to get a gf, but idk things might change later on
>>
Who else here /over20stilllivewiththeirparents/
>>
>>23712638
>age : 26
>reason: women don't want anything to do with me
>future prospects: I got nothing
>>
>>23720650
Lift, fix those crooked glasses, 7-8/10 ez
>>
>>23720998
same
>>
>>23719976
Kik?
>>
>>23720435
Kik?
>>
>>23720998
Kik?
>>
>>23721084
premierromanov
>>
>>23721071
Do you have a vagoo or pee pee?
>>
>>23712750
You look like a 14 y.o. dyke.
>>
File: beefy.jpg (73 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
beefy.jpg
73 KB, 636x640
>>23712638
any gay or bi males here? happy to help!
>>23721535
>>
>>23720991

Haha me. 23 here
>>
>age/gender: 25/m
>dated: never

>reason:
Rarely going anywhere where i could meet girls. Don't like partying and stuff unless completely drunk and acting like a dickhead. Also social anxiety, lack of self-confidence, paranoid about getting shunned or laughed at, highly introverted.

Not horribly ugly but not the most handsome man either. Dark and angry sounding voice, not serious but might repel someone. Bad posture due to lack of exercise, no real motivation to start going to gym. Social anxiety with psychosomatic reactions, this is probably the worst of all.

Had some chances in highschool, missed them. Will probably miss all incoming chances from that point on.
>>
File: 1461861055396.jpg (85 KB, 573x400) Image search: [Google]
1461861055396.jpg
85 KB, 573x400
>tfw you live in a trailer park and it's too embarrassing to bring anyone home so I spend most of my time by myself.
>>
>>23712818
>20
>Female
>Virgin

I don't believe you.
>>
File: 20160425_132913-1.jpg (2 MB, 2789x1793) Image search: [Google]
20160425_132913-1.jpg
2 MB, 2789x1793
>>23712719
>socially inept, poor, and live with parents

My childhood in a nutshell. I feel you. i just turned 18 but I'm living by myself and I miss the occasional human interaction I got from family. But I have my bike so it's ok
>>
>reason: i always chicken out. i just dry right up when a guy's dick/tongue/fingers go near me. i'm thinking of trying out girls for a while, because i have a suspicion that i'm just not that attracted to men. :/
(plus, i'm not that hot and i give off a weird vibe, so men and women don't approach me often)

advice?
>>
>>23726184
Water based lube
>>
>age : 21
>reason: 8 year illness ongoing. Lost all prospects and lots of friends.
>>
>>23726194
nono it's not just the physical aspect of it
it's just that i get 100% turned off and suddenly want nothing to do with the guy :/
so i dry up both physically and mentally
>>
Is anyone older than me here...
>>
>>23726199
27 I'm making plans on eating my 9 soon.
It's not even about sex, it's about a complete lack of intimacy.
I'll die like I lived, alone.
>>
>>23725277
why would i lie about my virginity on a mongolian cave drawing board?
>>
File: IMG-20151107-WA0000.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151107-WA0000.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
Virgin:yes
Kissless:yes

Reason: I'm a die hard christian as well. I'm keeping my promise to God and I know I will find my wife and she will be the same way. I'm not socially awkward, or have anxiety, or "fail to follow through" I don't want to have mindless sex with random women. Why share a part of urself with someone u don't know or have no plans of a future with? Seems pointless to me.
>>
>>23726447
Because very few women retain their virginity past their teens.
and judging by the pic you would proactively have to do that.
>>
>>23726550
As I said, I was really weird in high school so I didn't date much and once I did I was too scared to have sex. Then I became a grossly obese neet.

I could have probably gotten laid by now but I just don't have much interest in it. Getting dicked won't fix me or make me happy, it isn't worth it.
>>
>>23726638
I'm not him I was just inferring what was most assuredly his point, not that I hold it or even really care.
One might call your awkwardness/anxiety into question due to your comfortability and active search for attention on here.
Everybody lies, especially on here. Everybody lies about something, you just have to figure out if it's relevant or not.
I personally don't think you're lying about that aspect more so than any other, and since one cannot know the validity of your statements, I choose to not care.
>>
>age: 21

idk
>>
>>23712638
>age : 23
>reason: I've tried for over 6 years but things never seem to go right.
>I'm bi and have dated both men and women and get terrible anxiety about these things in either situation.
>>
File: Photo on 2010-04-17 at 17.03.jpg (113 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2010-04-17 at 17.03.jpg
113 KB, 640x480
virgin: I was until I got a prostitute at everyone's badgering a month or two ago. Waste a money honestly. I'll probably stay kissless and never have sex again though.
reason: literally no idea. not from lack of trying. probably because I'm mentally ill.
>>
>>23712857
Are you retarded? You were being complimented.
>>
>>23712847
Not really. I'm sure a lot more people would delete their pics if not for the weird little box of time that you have to delete your pic or post within
>>
>age: 27
>reason: I just sorta stopped caring about it. If I lose, I lose it but its not a big deal to me anymore.
>>
>>23719697
>>23719711
>>23719798

yeah you guys are right. It's completely impossible for a a moderately attractive woman to have anxiety over sex

Plus she's only 18 so it's not too surprising at all. People on this fucking site sometimes...
>>
18/M
Virgin: Mostly
Kissed: Yes
Held Hands: Never
Dated: Never
Reason: I'm okay at casually hooking up with a girl, but the idea of being intimate with somebody makes me pretty uncomfortable. I'm sure I could've scored by now, but going all the way with somebody is hard to do in the moment for me. IDK why, I fantasize about it, but when it comes to the moment of truth I pussy out. What the fuck is wrong with me Anon?
>>
>>23726740
It shouldn't be difficult to understand why someone with anxiety could feel much less overwhelmed in an anonymous environment free of any expectations or commitments.

on here i am not constantly worried the person behind me thinks I look dumpy and I am not afraid of the person I am interacting with thinking I am annoying or weird or stupid. if someone says something to me on here i don't have to scramble to come up with a reply on the spot. I can breathe and think of what to say and I don't feel the crushing pressure I feel when I talk to people face to face.

I always know that if i feel overwhelmed i can just drop this and do something else, in real life i cant do that.
>>
>>23728302

The thing about real life is that you can do that, it's just that there are consequences that you don't have to feel on a Bengali Fish Frying board like this.

You might get hounded by them via online contacts or phone they might have, but you can ignore it. In real life though there's more emotional impact and possibility of someone getting angry or you losing a contact or an opportunity closing for a job or activity you wanted to be a part of.

My point is that the beauty of putting yourself out there in person is that you learn the difference between people who just want to get something from you or are just shitty people, and those you want to interact with, you create a social bond that's enhancing to both of you and just generally more involved in your own world.

In short, it's just a matter of learning what good social interaction feels like and getting a thicker skin against the shits of the world.

My problem is that I'm obsessively trying to get people to like and respect me. It's paralyzing at times, but it's worth it in the end.

Of course this hasn't helped me find a qtgf, but improving my appearance and looking more I think will get me there.
>>
>>23712638
I'm with you anon. I have the same details and planning.
>>
>>23715067
Can't say 8/10 without some kind of proof.
>>
>>23730343
Then don't believe me.
>>
virgin: yes
kissless: nah
dated:One girl in HS
reason: I'm not the worst at talking to girls I just get way to anxious about bringing girls to my home b/c I live with my parents still and my house is just an absolute wreck and whenever I try to invite myself over a girls house they always say no, they can prob smell my virginity or some shit
>>
>>23730904
IS THAT YOU, ARE YOU SERIOUS HOLY SHIT DON'T EVEN START WITH ME BOI YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WERE BORN TO BE FAMOUS
>>
>>23730904

You should be able to get a girlfriend even if you had the social skills of a cardboard cutout with looks like that. How on earth are you failing?
>>
>>23730993

Just conform to the religion and get yourself a nice Mormon girlfriend? I wouldn't see a problem with that.
>>
>>23730782

If it's any consolation I tentatively believe you because since you're not showing off, there would be no reason to lie necessarily.

I would like to be the person who helps you not be scared, but I just generally hope you get there. Not just for sex, but for you general outlook.
>>
File: IMG_7685.jpg (780 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7685.jpg
780 KB, 3264x2448
>reason: fear of something, probably intimacy, fear of lifestyle changes, fear of leading someone on, fear of being responsible for someone else's feelings, fear of own indecision, also some catholic family sexual guilt

overthinking all the way into the future, what if my friends/family didn't like the person i was dating, what if this, what if that, useless shit

I have a date in a week or so with a guy who hit me up on okcupid and wasn't a creep about it, i'm already overthinking and letting the dread seep in
>>
>>23726755
male or female? :|
>>
>age: 28

I had one girlfriend back in highschool. We did everything but actually have sex. I've gone out with a couple girls since then, but it never lasted more than a few dates because my social skills suck and I can barely talk to people. I'm also severely depressed and am turning into an alocholic, which doesnt help. Noone knows about that though, not even my few close friends. I hide it well. The loniless is killing me, but I think I'm finally starting to deal with it. At least Im not a NEET anymore.
>>
>reason: not good looking, no girl has shown interest, I messed up my chances with the girls that I showed interest in
>>
>>23731066
better to just wait desu
>>
File: 20160503_220204.jpg (1 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
20160503_220204.jpg
1 MB, 2576x1932
18 yo hug less, handholdingless kissless virgin
Would like to end it but the concept of hanging scared me I tried once but it hurt too much. Don't know where to us helium
>>
>age: 26

I kind of passed the chance in high school, several times. I knew a bunch of easy girls in High School and even middle school. I had a girlfriend and we never had sex.

Reasons I'm still a virgin I alienated myself as I got older, loss confidence in my self. I stopped going out and just focused on work/hobbies/studies.

Idk, I think I would have been a lot happier If I just went to college to be an art teacher. I would have been broke but I would have been at least happy. I know people from my high school who went for an art degree and are lot happier than me. Out of high school I went to a community college to get better at math. I received an associates in computer science at snail pace. Learned I hate software development however was interested in the criminal justice side of computer science. So I went back to community college to get a degree in CRIJ. I learned I really enjoy the criminal justice, I'm getting my life back little by little. However in between I've really launched my hobby as a graphic designer, made many online friends. My only regret was alienating my self from friends.

I don't mind not loosing my virginity, I feel finding a nice woman is a better feeling than having sex. I feel I'm getting older and my looks are not getting better. I don't feel I'm ugly, I always get compliments from women. Funny thing is I wish to fall in love with an art teacher.
>>
>>23731127

you mean wait for the date and see how it goes like a normal human bean? i'm trying not to think about it as much as possible OTL
>>
>>23731192
I meant wait for sex if you're that afraid, guys respect it anyway
>>
>>23731331

Oh, thank you.

I'm definitely not planning on sleeping with anyone on a first date anytime soon. It's a weird catch-22, I feel like it would be easier to date people without fear if I could just get the sex bit over with in a meaningless way ASAP, but the sex bit will be scary unless I really trust the person, so I have to get to that point with someone first.

The best I can do is put myself out there and go on dates, while just making sure the guys know nothing's happening too fast :/
>>
>>23731331
I wish I was a girl so I'd be respected for my virginity and I could just evaluate guys until I found the right one to give it to and stay with.
>>
>21
>male
>Virgin
> 5' 9 180 pounds, slightly fitter than a dad bod.
>Brown haired Irish American
> Have had 3 sexual relationships that ended in no sex. Because the girls were to inexperienced and I couldn't mitigate the emotional stress.
>Oral many times given but never received
>mostly hands and sex without penetration
I was confident and outgoing, although after each similar instance, my opinion of my self shrank. Each girl was younger and better looking than me. I was incredibly happy to be with each of them! Each one was more special to me than the last, but the last one killed me. After things got very heated one night, I had the chance to take her virginity.
>Fuck me Anon
I had known this girl for years and have never heard her swear. By this point we had already been at it for a bit with foreplay, but that is where is usually stopped. This girl, the most beautiful thing I had in my life at the moment, wanted to give me exactly what I wanted.
>time froze for what seemed like an eternity
> I don't think she wants this. I don't think she would ever forgive herself.
I can hear my heart about to explode from my chest and I barely manage to choke out the words, "I... I won't"
Not like this.

After this, I don't know what happened. I didn't feel the same, like I was less. I was always the one pushing to go further.

>Days and weeks go by and I start to see her less and less.
> Constantly thinking of her, so when I did see her, I was probably overbearing/clingy
I didn't ever act like this
Weeks of no talking/ constantly being busy turned into a month, and so on.I had dropped out of school, so I never saw her there anymore.
I an intentionally leaving out a lot of information because I don't want to be discovered. It is hard to type out/structure this on my phone.
>>
>>23731372
I mean there are some guys who will be like "sex now or I'm out", just move on. You're a girl lol you can wait till your married and guys will only like you more for it.
>>
>>23731496
Bullshit.

No normal guy, barring the very religious, would like a girl more because she refuses to do it until marriage. At absolutely best they would begrudgingly accept it.
>>
>>23731559
No hymen no diamond
>>
>>23731559
I'm a guy and I would be down for that. I only want to be with one girl my entire life so it's important that there's real mutual love. If you can't refrain from sex for a little while for the sake of a lifelong relationship than I can't believe you actually truly love the other person.
>>
>>23731372
I 100% just want to find a girl like you I can connect with and the rest comes later.
>>
>age
>virgin
Yes
>kissless
Yes
>reason
Autistic during my time in school, too busy and too poor at the moment to bother with it.
>>
>>23718490
:(((( how are you a virgin :((( you are really cool looking
>>
I'm guy and all I've done is made out with one of my friends but I'm saving myself fully till I find the right one, I'm 23 and hoping to find her soon. I don't even care about having sex but I will enjoy it as it will be a intamite thing with the person I love. Even if we don't have sex I'm still be happy cuddling up to my soulmate
>>
>>23726199
I'll be 33 in about a month. Not a virgin though.
>>
>>23726199
lvl 34 wizard here. Pretty much resigned myself to the fact that it'll happen when it happens. Which means..........probably never lol.
>>
>>23731995
Haha, thanks. I'm just really shy when it comes to talking to women. I also refuse to lose my virginity with a one night stand. I've never been in a relationship before.
>>
File: IMG_20160426_161131.jpg (776 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160426_161131.jpg
776 KB, 1456x2592
>held hands: maybe?
>reason: really bad at talking to people i dont know, i think i try to hard idk

I'm also a big pussy when it comes to that lovey stuff... i just dont wanna hurt anyone
>>
>>23731559

I am not religious or want to get married, I am not from the US either, but as >>23731644 I would also want to have only 1 girl in my life, and I would like them and me to both be virgins and experiance everything for the first time with eachother and only eachother.
>>
>>23734314
>>23731644
>>23731621
I hope you guys are used to disappointment.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462353886343.jpg (63 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462353886343.jpg
63 KB, 720x960
>23
>dated: "dated" one month in high school
>Virgin: yes

Reasons lazy, don't take good care of myself, too shy/self-conscious, like playing video games too much
>>
>>23731125
Oh and forgot to mention in reason

>Asian male

Is actual suffering.
>>
>>23734569
My nigga.
>>
>>23734622
Oh yeah don't think I ever saw a woman in games workshop that wasn't some 13 year olds mum either. Oh well at least when I hit 30 I'll become a psyker
>>
>>23734514
I am already aware that my wishes are probably ridiculous, but maybe...
>>
>>23734666
There's actually a girl that I think works at my local shop, pretty cute, but a bit ice-queen-y.

Anywho, trips confirm, go with Tzeentch my friend!
>>
File: 1430102739039.jpg (12 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1430102739039.jpg
12 KB, 460x276
>A/S/L
23/f/usa
>Sexual Orientation
str8 enough
>Relationship Status
leave me alone
>Text / Mic / Cam
text unless i lov u
>MBTI Type
infj? idk/c
>Favorite Music
i just listen to a bunch of garbage (not the band)
ugh it's effort to list it all. i like sludge stuff, post punk, shoegaze, black metal, pop, rap, punk, blues, death metal, thrash, dumb old emo stuff, goth nerd stuff, trap, lo fi junk, experimental w/e, i dont care
>Favorite Movies
blue velvet, trainspotting, over the top, the shining, oldboy, the virgin suicides, breakfast at tiffanys, blue velvet, clueless, daisies, mulholland drive, heathers, n?co z alenky, the craft, 8 1/2, con air, funny face, the fan, blue velvet
>Favorite TV Shows
twin peaks, fraiser, curb your enthusiasm, community, top of the lake, gilmore girls, peep show, 30 rock, house of cards, arrested development, empire, sons of anarchy, oz, bobs burgers, everything on food network, idk i try to watch all the shows i can
right now i'm watching daredevil and then gonna watch the wire...finally
>Favorite Books
on the road, last exit to brooklyn, south of the boarder west of the sun, mrs dalloway, the great gatsby, wasted, the jungle, the screwtape letters, infinite jest, factotum
>Favorite Vidya
idk any
>Interests
i have no interests anymore i am tired of typing
>What boards do you use?
/ck/ /soc/ /cry/
>Are you a NEET?
not right now
>What languages do you speak?
english and very very limited spanish (learning)
>What are you looking for?
a friend
>What are you not looking for?
weirdos, nerds, creepy ppl, werewolves, dic pix, people that use the emoticon :3
>Contact Info
autisticgothgirl
>>
>>23731066
you are me just as a female version, besides the catholic stuff, you are really qt btw
>>
>>23736401
Blue velvet was good movie, I bet You're probably excited for the new season of Twin Peaks. You should definitely get around to watching the Wire it's excellent, so is blue velvet.
Are you looking for anything more specific besides maybe it's someone who likes blue velvet.
>>
>dated: ldr if that even counts
>reason: bad socially, way to shy, poor, live with parents, ugly as fuck
>>
File: Photo on 3-23-16 at 12.18 AM.jpg (154 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-23-16 at 12.18 AM.jpg
154 KB, 1080x720
i know for a fact i will die a hkv. i don't know why i fucking try. i don't want to be alive anymore
>>
>>23737947
You are almost exactly me, except I force myself in social situations so I'm not a social autist.
>>
File: IMG_20160405_195540.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160405_195540.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
>virgin: check
>kissless: no, although last kiss was well over 2 years ago
Reason: poorfag, and live in a small unremarkable town in Belgium where girls are either too young, mentally handicapped or grannies.

Future prospects: I am saving cash, if don't lose it by 22, I'll just go to a whore.
>>
>>23712638

> told myself that if I got to 25 and still hadn't even had a date then I'd kill myself
> couldn't do it, couldn't even attempt it
> been 25 for over 7 months now and it's been a tough 7 months

That's where it starts to get even worse than you think it can.
>>
>>23712638
>age : 18
>reason: shy and dont have any girls in my circle of friends

future prospects: I know im still young but I dont feel like its going to get better. Moving in a few months to another city for uni, so maybe it gets a bit better. my problem isnt even the virginess, its that I have like 1 girl who I would actually call a friend
>>
>>23737965
Man that's a shitty outlook on things, seriously my advice would be just pursue what you want and i'm pretty sure you will meet the right person
>>
>>23712638
>age
>virgin
yes
>kissed
no
>held hands
well with a friend
>dated
nah
>reason
I dunno I sort of don't think i'm good enough for anyone, basic low self esteem, I'm not sure I care to be honest.

I mean sex would be awesome but I feel like the awkwardness isn't worth it.
>>
>>23741436
This is a pretty easy hting for people to say who aren't in this situation.But unfortunately it's not necessarily true.
>>
>>23712638

>Age: 18
>Virgin: Duh
>Kissless: No (2)
>hand holding: No
>Dated: Yes (3)

Reasons: Used be REALLY socially awkward, not so much anymore. One of my main issues now is that my self-consciousness and ability to trust other people was shot down after a relationship (not dating) with a girl that I knew. Just a month before she said I was annoying, unlikable and stupid, she was talking about how nice and how I was a hilarious person to be around. She said stuff about "We are never going to be together" I was dating another girl at the time, and she was clingier than me. I first got the belief that she was mad that I rejected her advances, but then she blocked my number and got in a relationship the next week.

Also my dad is a hardcore Catholic, and he straight up said if he even suspects that I slept with a girl without intention to marry he won't help with my tuition or my car payment and might even kick me out, to teach me "delayed gratification". I can probably get away with it probably but its a risk.

Also general depression and stuff.
>>
File: pillowpepe.jpg (50 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
pillowpepe.jpg
50 KB, 500x365
>>23742498
Forgot to mention that I broke up with that gf b/c I became so depressed with myself. Thank God I did before she did because I probably would've probably an heroed.
>>
Virgin
Have kissed
Turned down girls, drive stuff but not ready to jump in with just anyone.
Dates like once, wasn't in the most open what ever at the time.
Bent really been approached Alot.
Don't meet new girls often.
I think I'm tarded when it comes to bring with since I've or getting that started. Kik is FostUltra. Hmu
>>
>>23712721
Virgins gather 'round and listen up.
You might be ugly as fuck, a complete social retard, absolutely disgusting, but it doesn't mean you can't change and make the best of your situation.
The best place to start is a gym. It will boost your self esteem, you'll gain more testosterone, you'll learn to take care of yourself and start being disciplined.
While you're working out you will exhaust yourself. It's good. Drink more water, a lot more. Stop eating garbage, it will make you feel like garbage. When you eat great and healthy, you will be great and healthy.
While you're at the gym you will also undoubtedly be around other people. This will help with your social skills so you can meet some lucky lady.

>most important thing to consider
Being a virgin doesn't mean anything. It's like being a freshmen in high school. No one fucking cares. Yeah, you do, but you're just some fucking retard who doesn't know any better.
Having sex will not improve your life or change who you are as a person. Being in a meaningful relationship will improve your life. Unless you're pushing 30, they don't care. The ones who do care are vapid bitches who weren't worth your time to begin with. Don't fall in love with the first slut who gives you attention. Don't go for sluts at all.
>>
>>23712638
>26
>kissless virgin
>a large collection of minor mental disorders which put me in an official 'miscelanious' category
>grew up fat, lost weight, now look decent
>fat and unattractive when growing up meant most girls I tried flirting with shut me down either by being twats or by trying to be as politically correct as possible
>not once responded too, never got the chance to learn how to flirt cause shut down every damn time
>get taken in for depression at 23 (depressed for 11 years at this point), waiting time for 7 months, think no fuck this I'll do what I can now
>hit the gym hard, lose a lot of weight, girls I used to like suddenly flock towards me, don't feel like my personality has changed so I want these shallow bitches gone, bitterness strikes
>get over bitterness after a while, therapy session helps me learn a lot more about myself
>enough that i don't want to learn more about myself, I don't fit my own ideals
>Cannot for the life of me find any form of self interest and as a result I have a very hard time being interested in others, other people notice this and asides from a few friends who knew me before (I was really interactive despite depression and always a bit nurturing towards friends cause well they were the only thing that kept me going) have a hard time meeting new people
>nurturing behaviour switching to one where I suddenly needed nurturing and understanding caused me to lose half of my friends becaues suddenly I wasn't what they expected me to be anymore
>Will probably just go to a prostitute (legal in my country) to get rid of it
>will probably be cheaper then the average date anyway
>not too bothered by it, have bigger demons in my life I'd like to get rid of more but would like this to be done and dealt with regardless
>this can also be solved by something as simple as visiting a prostitute, unlike my other issues

Eh.
>>
>age
>virgin
yes
>kissed
no
>held hands
no
>dated
no
>reason
I am a reigious muslim guy and i am waiting for one girl. I will sex after marriage anyway
>>
You poor souls make me confused whether i want to hug or slap you for how cruel you are to yourselves
>>
>>23727828
>Fucking a whore
>Listening to 4chan for life advice
You're a virgin because you're a gross human being.
>>
>kissed: once
>held hands: once
>dated: no, not romantically at least
>reason: social anxiety and general social ineptitude
>future prospects: slow improvement, I guess

In the past few weeks I thought I could have a chance with a girl, she was all flirty and we hung out quite often. Then she dumped me for an older guy she just met.
>>
>>23744611
Who said anything about 4chan? That's what people I know in real life were suggesting
>>
>>23744611
>>23744706

And how am I a gross human being? I'm also not a virgin anymore. Although I'll never have sex again.

It's not like I wanted to do that or thought it would do anyhting for me. It did nothing for me except make me want to have sex with someone who was mutually interested more. Both guys and girls told me it was my only option and I had no reason not to try it and I would "see sex isn't a big deal" even though it never was to me to begin with. I've been rejected or outright ignored literally hundreds of times.

But I didn't say anything about taking adivce from 4chan. I actually started posting here after that happened. Well posting on soc anyway.
>>
>>23744706
not the person you are replyign to, it's same, my mother is suggesting I should fuck an escort.

I'm 22 khv.
few girls were interested in me but I never reached to dating stage because I was a pussy, and had no idea what to do
>>
>>23720378
Change your glasses and get a different haircut, try growing a beard. They both look awful. Your face is okay. Try to not like grumpy cat.
>>
>>23719659
wtf mate, you look fine
>>
>>23744728
>I should fuck an escort.

Just having sex will not help you get over your nervousness with women.
>>
>>23744765
That would depend on the source of nervousness.

Not knowing what to expect at the end of the road could be what causes it

>>23744728
Go for it, get it out of your system, you'll either like it to the point where you won't care about failing four out of five attempts or you'll be like 'that's it?' which should help put things in perspective and take some nervousity off you.

I mean, you're not a 13 year old girl, your first time being special shouldn't need to matter to you.
>>
>>23744765
I was when I was at 1st year in university. Then I dropped at 3rd year. I'm not nervous anymore. I have realized my mistake when I learned that women do NOT like shy feminine guys
>>
>>23744787
I really agree but I'm really afraid I might contract Herpes (type 2) even though I would use a condom. Also please see my other reply >>23744789
To be honest, I don't care about sex very much. I want to do it with someone special, someone that I deeply care about.
I'm talking with a woman but I told her I'm not a virgin but the truth is I am, so I should probably go to an escort soon, so I won't embarrass myself in front of her.
>>
>>23744789
>I learned that women do NOT like shy feminine guys

Just don't be feminine? From my experience it doesn't really matter to women if you are a bit shy, as long as you are still masculine.
>>
>>23744765
See thios is another problem. People automatically assuming that if you can't have sex you must have anxiety over it. I never had anxiety over it personally.

But you're right. Just the act of sex is not a solution for anything and I kept telling people that before I fucked an escort and I still believe that after the fact. But people kept saying "Well how would you know if you've never tried" Fair enough I suppose. So I did and I still feel the same way.
>>
It seems I'm being told by people who know me that I appear to have no emotional intelligence(whatever that means) and that they tend to "avoid people like you"(meaning me)

>>23744728
I'm the guy you are responding to. I'm 27. I still kissless and handholdless not that I think these things matter. Kissing doesn't look very appealing to me regardless.

Anyway my mother had suggested that as well. But so had other people I knew my age or younger. Both men and women. They usually just told me I didn't have any other option even if they are first said they saw no reason for me to have trouble.
>>
Also not having any idea what to do doesn't mean you're a pussy. I'm older than you and have been rejected literally hundreds of time and have trouble getting people outside the internet to speakt o me at all(not just women; but also I usually find people online I get along with alright). But I've never been afraid and I still clearly have no idea what I'm doing even with people helping me.

Don't equate not being on the same default level of social awareness as others as being a pussy. If you're still trying then you're not a pussy.
>>
File: maisipall.jpg (60 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
maisipall.jpg
60 KB, 1080x1080
>kissed: yep (a drunk girl, friend)
>reason: shy, just can't bring myself to talk to anyone stranger, nor anything serious with people I know, low self esteem.
>>
File: 1462515094585.png (51 KB, 602x565) Image search: [Google]
1462515094585.png
51 KB, 602x565
>reasons:
Pretty uggo is the main reason. Had a chance to fug some black chick off yik yak. We decided on a time and place. I then I sent a pic and was blocked outright. Same happened on interpals with a girl from India
>>
>age:26/f
>virgin: yeah
>reason: low self confidence, fat, a bunch of other issues.

also, i'm waiting for "the right guy"
>>
>>23747328
Can we get a pic?
>>
>>23747336

no
>>
>>23747236

Dude, seriously, ow.

Got a regimen going? Exercise, diet?

There's plenty you can do for your face, too. Brush, floss and mouthwash everyday, brush twice. If teeth are really bad see a dentist to see what can be done.

Find a really good shampoo and conditioner, shower everyday. Use facial soap (something with aloe or moisturizer) 2-3 times a day. Shave if necessary.

If you want to get really extreme; cut out all booze, weed, drugs, even caffeine. Start taking natural supps, fish oil, vitamin D, multi-vitamin, turmeric, maybe even St. John Wort for mood enhancement.

Stick with it, spend a month being diligent and let it become routine and if you're a 2-3 you can get into the 5-6 area within a couple months and stay there for good.

Trust me, even the most uggo, fucked up male (as long as he's not deformed from defects or injury or something) if he really takes care of himself is an absolutely minimum 6 and usually can do 7 with the right haircut.
>>
>>23712638
18 / m / sydney
>dated: sure have
>reason: no idea really, just havent tried hard enough probably. Nothing else really wrong with me apart from lack of trying.
>>
>>23747328
Can I be the right guy
>>
18 / m / Northampton
>reason: Average looks but people find me annoying. I'm not very good at talking to people and it doesn't help that my talents are maths and programming, people probably I think I'm full on autistic instead of just a fucking autist.
>>
>>23747346
I'm not even remotely fat man. I'm actually built pretty well
Problem is I'm just uggo and most importantly I have roasacea, so there is not much I can do there. Been to dermatologists for years. Basically I lost the genetic lottery and just have to deal with it
>>
>>23749055

no
>>
All these 18 year olds.. It's really not a big deal to a virgin at 18, just wait 10 more years though lads then you've got problems.
I think more than half of you will lose it before then.
>>
>>23750001
Can I over the course of months meticulously groom you into a false sense of trust and security. Then finally when you believe I'm the one I'll get what I want out of you, then I'll disappear without a sign leaving you with a profound emptiness and a feeling of being discarded as trash.
You'll then realize that all my contact information was throw away including my name and phone number, and everything I told you was a lie.

If your interested let me know I can give you my contact info.
>>
>reason: socially inept hermit

future prospects: I'll just wait. I do feel lonely, but I don't think I'd be able to provide a SO with their emotional and physical needs. It'd end quickly if it even started.
>>
>>23750126
I like you, we can be friends
>>
>>23750244
We can but only if you're a chick.
Despite popular demand I won't spend months grooming men to take their virginity and leave them in the cold.
I found is not nearly worth my time.
>>
>>23739211
>too young
<13?
>>
Kissless: Yes
Reason: I'm a shut in/weeb who doesn't get out often
Future prospects: I don't have any?
>>
>>23750322
some of us aren't prone to attachment, so your leaving will only be cold for you
>>
>>23750602
Look Jabroni it's a process, it's about the hunt of the zebra, it's about putting in the time and effort to create a set of events and circumstances specifically of your making.
Going after the easy ones whom don't seek attachment defeats the entire purpose.
>>
> ASL:
22/m/Canada
> sexuality:
Straight
>virgin:
yes
> what have you done:
literally everything except sex
>held hands:
yes
>dated:
yes
>reason:
quadriplegic so my disability absolutely crushes my self confidence when it comes being intimate. I'm completely fine until it comes to that point because fuck logic. Plus the fact that I need so much assistance with things
>>
>>23750602
>"Look Jabroni it's a process"

So know your roll, and shut your mouth!
>>
25 virgin
Reason: I am only attracted to fat clingy girls. Normal girls approach me from time to time but I just can't.
>>
>>23714507
you're very good looking to me
>>
>>23750717
Thanks, I appreciate that a lot, I just have trouble finding someone who feels that way in my local area.
Please be in Liverpool.
>>
>>23750126

i'm not interested at all. you sound extremely creepy and you might be a serial killer
>>
>age: 28
>reason: got denied once in high school, never approached any girl since then

I'm so unexperienced in flirting that I don't even know what to do to approach girls anymore. I do have a crush on some girl at the office, but I just can't open up to her.

I know I'm overweight, but that's not really that strict of a no-no for girls, right? So it's probably because we're not really that close yet. I mean we do know each other, we've gone to lunch together as a group several times, but we've hardly talked directly to each other.
>>
>>23751340
I was being sarcastic, at least in tone.
If I was truly interested in taking that approach with you it would be very counterintuitive to tell you that.
Basic observations like that and sarcasm seem to be on the level of awareness just beyond most zebra.

Having a criminal record is a strong sign of low intelligence and I'll have you know I've never been convicted of any crime.
>>
>>23751418
You still sound creepy to someone who's completely aware that you aren't actually serious.
>>
>>23751418

sarcastic or not you still seem like a douchebag :3
>>
>>23726184
>plus, i'm not that hot

You're beautiful af
>>
>age : 18/F
reason: Said no before; too awkward/ugly now.

future prospects: Maybe in college? I hope.
>>
>>23751700
post pics bae
>>
>>23751559
it has a penis
>>
>>23712638
reason: poor facial aesthetics and resulting low self-confidence

future prospects: hard to say. maybe I'll fix my self-hatred somehow, pretty sure that's the only thing actually holding me back.
>>
>>23712638
Hark anons! Im 21 and I just recently lost my kiss virginity and my actual virginity! Theres hope!
>>
>>23750031
yeah I chuckle when I see a bunch of 18-19 year olds post and I just lost it at 27 after buckling to everyone I know's insistence I just get a prostitute.

I bet most of these people won't resort to that.
>>
>>23751418
How is it automatically a sign of low intelligence? Plenty of rich or successful people have a criminal record or have been involved in something illegal. I'd say it's more likely making wide cast generalizations like this is a sign of low intelligence.
>>
>>23750031
I'm 24 I know it'll never happen I just come here for pictures of girls
>>
virgin : no fucked a whore, not good really
kissless : yes
dated : not sure
reason : not good looking, shy, poor and i dont know i have this strange talent of making girls go away even if they show some interest

future prospects : i dont care
>>
>>23751828

Crime and intelligence are measurably negatively correlated (meaning lower IQ = higher crime rate), though not necessarily causally.

http://law.jrank.org/pages/1365/Intelligence-Crime-Explaining-IQ-crime-correlation.html
>>
>>23751865
Oh I see. (I'm not even going to read that link because I don't really find that interesting at all but thanks for answering my question I suppose)
>>
>>23751887

Cognitio gratia cognitio, friend.
>>
>>23751947
what
>>
If there's any white male virgins in FL my kik is aravenclaw95
>>
File: rogered.jpg (23 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
rogered.jpg
23 KB, 488x488
I legit don't even want to have sex. I would be so much more comfortable and better bonded knowing my wife and I had only been with each other.

Of course finding a virgin girl is impossible unless they're foreign, but then again life is so hard for mixed kids. Sigh.
>>
>>23712638
>age : 25
>reason: overweight, no friends, antisocial
>future prospects:hiring an escort
>>
>>23752694
i'm a 20 year old white american virgin girl

what you actually mean is there aren't any perfect 10/10 hot stacies who are celibate. there are plenty of virgin girls out there.
>>
>>23752694
In 2016 in the west life isn't really hard for mixed kids at all. I'm mixed and I've had a shitty life. But that's completely incidental and has nothing to do my heritage. Most other mixed people I know had it a lot easier(as most of them weren't dealing with mental illness, brain damage/physical disabilities, etc)

But yeah if you don't want sex at all it's not even worth worrying about. Good for you man.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.