[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's get a KY thread fellas. 25/m and 21/f in louisville
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: mkentucky.gif (19 KB, 507x246) Image search: [Google]
mkentucky.gif
19 KB, 507x246
Let's get a KY thread fellas.

25/m and 21/f in louisville here. Lookin for a dude who's cool with smoking and drinking (21+ obviously) with us. May lead to other stuff obviously, but without weed then probably not, so be a smoker if you wanna get in. I'm not gay or bi, not really into dude on dude stuff, just lookin for a guy that's decent looking with a decent dick for her to suck and maybe fuck while she fucks me

I'll reply with pics of her to anyone who leaves their contact info
>>
File: IMG_20141102_105720_943.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141102_105720_943.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
Innocuous pic of her body for reference.

Lookin to make somethin work tomorrow night
>>
I'm a Louisvillefag as well, but my sources are dry. What did you want to do besides drinking and stuff?
>>
>>23712102

The idea to meet up somewhere, hang out in public a bit so she gets used to ya, come back to my spot or your spot (preferably yours since I've got roommates), smoke, and see where it goes. She's been talkin about sucking another dick while I fuck her for a while but not sure how dedicated she really is haha. It has to play out naturally, certainly not forced, otherwise she won't be into it. She loves being spontaneous but it would be her first time touchin another dude since we started dating
>>
>>23712102

As far as being dry is concerned, don't worry about it.
>>
>>23712150
I see. My place is a no-go as well though. What neighborhood are y'all located in? Any particular ideas as to where you'd like to meet up?
>>
>>23712251

We stay in the south side of town. You got kik?
>>
>>23712251

Before even answering, how old are ya?
>>
No thanks up. Im a 23 soldier looking for a girl to suck my Dick. I will return the favor. Kik me at conroyboy.
>>
Man, potheads have all the fun.
>>
>>23712611

Do you not drink either? I mean if she's into you to a certain extent then we can probably just drink (although she's gonna wanna smoke in the car regardless)
>>
Oh I definitely drink, lol. My car's in the shop this week so I couldn't meet up with you anyway, sounds like a lot of fun though.
>>
>>23712664

You got kik anyway? We could figure somethin out for the future if ya like
>>
>>23712683
roughidle55
>>
>>23713344

Btw OP here. Sorry, I'm on mobile and was driving so I've got like 5 different ID's in this thread
>>
Lexington here.
>>
>>23713374

We visit lex too if you wanna get in on this lol
>>
more Lexington Richmond women....More Bump...More tits.
>>
Damn all these smokers getting lucky and stuff and im just over here drinking my beer.
>>
realq98 is the kik
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.