[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whyyyyy can I never find a boy with the same humor as me that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 319x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 319x363
Whyyyyy can I never find a boy with the same humor as me that I can have stupid skype voice chats with and heavy amounts of sexual tension??¿
>>
skype threads

me of course but you already knew that
>>
>>23704881
>skype threads
Eh, yeah I suppose, but a lot of people don't like voice chatting and idk. It becomes a mess. I never really feel comfortable posting there anyway because guys act super weird when a female posts idk
>>
>>23704872
Post your skype?
>>
>>23704889
well you can add me, im up for convos

skupe:thegoldismine
>>
>>23704899
How about a throwaway email instead?
[email protected]
>>23704904
I'll add in just a sec!
>>
>>23704914
Check your email! :D
>>
You can add me

Goombapwn

I'm a fuck thats lonely anyways
>>
You can add me as well.

Skype is noobishexcellence
>>
>>23704872
Where are you from?
>>
>>23704872
You can add me too: anr_antwerp
>>
>>23704872
Whats up with your humor thats so bad?
>>
idk about the humor part but the sexual tension definitely fits me
>>
>>23704872
i'm down, greg101612
>>
I'm always down to talk about anything, anyone feel free to add.

Cookie6675
>>
>>23704872
I feel you. It's weird cos I actually know a dude like this - except he has no idea how in love with him I am and he's now creating a new life for himself, since he's older and getting a new apartment :)

Where tf are the guys like him? Kill me
>>
'sexual tension' is quite literally my middle name

my skype is giffybox and i live for fun conversations until one of us gets turned on
>>
>>23704872
Because we are oldfags now and are busy :|
>>
>>23704872
only after I touch your vagina
>>
>>23704872
probably because while we're here, our humor is pretty much a hivemind and most of the posters on 4chan (or whatever other site you use), all know and understand the humor you're using. you feel like your humor is the norm but in reality it's only used on certain websites.

i personally developed a lot of my sense of humor from being on 4chan for 10+ years, and have trouble finding people i find funny now outside of the site.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.