[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been single for a decade, Why?] What's wrong with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7
File: dldldld.jpg (92 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
dldldld.jpg
92 KB, 960x960
I've been single for a decade, Why?]
What's wrong with me?
>>
>>23696323
probs shit personality tbqh
>>
File: rtrtteddsfggggr.jpg (34 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
rtrtteddsfggggr.jpg
34 KB, 612x612
bumping.
>>
>>23696330
Tell us about yourself
>>
>>23696330
Well you're cute so it's not that. Maybe you haven't been meeting enough guys, shit man idk.
>>
>>23696323
too alternative? you don't give much for us to go off of
>>
>>23696323
Wanting top 20% of the men while being an average cunt is your problem. That or you haven't left your house in a decade.
>>
>>23696338
I like wrestling, rock music, Pop, I love going for walks and I love dogs and spending time with family/
>>
File: dddddd.jpg (115 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
dddddd.jpg
115 KB, 720x720
>>
>>23696344
timestamp please
>>
File: 1459636900149.jpg (33 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1459636900149.jpg
33 KB, 384x384
>>23696343
How many guys have asked you out and were rejected by you?
>>
How hard has it been to get you in bed in the past?
>>
File: cddd.jpg (57 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
cddd.jpg
57 KB, 750x750
>>23696347
A couple, why?
>>
>>23696343
>Wrestling

Proceed...
>>
File: gdfddfd.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
gdfddfd.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
>>23696351
Hard, lmao.
>>
>>23696352
Because that answers your question. You never ask guys out, in fact you reject the ones who have asked you out.

So you are single because the right prinfe did not come along yet. You special special snowflake.
>>
>>23696354
You like wrestling? That's awesome I'm going to smackdown tonight
>>
File: sssssss.jpg (132 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
sssssss.jpg
132 KB, 720x720
>>23696357
Have fun! :)
>>
>>23696357
You're enabling this sex worker
>>
>>23696360
I will too bad you can't join
>>
Maybe you've cheated someone and everyone know about it. Perhaps you're a possessive woman. Or you are a snob person. Maybe you're dumb as fuck. Maybe you are clingly. Or you are a whiner. Perhaps you're a demanding girlfriend. Or...maybe..possibly...you havent met a nice guy yet
>>
>>23696360
Do all your replies consist of one liners?
>>
>>23696357
>Smackdown

Enjoy your audience reaction being replaced by a hair dryer.
>>
>>23696374
Better than the overwhelming shitchanting from ROH and PWG shows where crowss try to get themselves over.
>>
have you tried asking guys out?
>>
>>23696373
there's your answer

too may girls respond in this half-assed way. and it's a major reason that guys may get turned off.
>>
>>23696383
I have not, Nah.
>>
>>23696379
That's why I could never watch NXT at Full Sail
>>
>>23696342
Please fucking kill yourself, anon.
>>
>>23696398
why though, what did he say that was wrong? it seems this way.
>>
>>23696392
check a guy you like, it can even be online
write him a nice,long,detailed message about asking him out, a good guy will appreciate the message and give you a chance.
happy passover
>>
>>23696392
>hurrr durr im gurrl so i dont have to ask THEM out :p
suck a fucking dick. Literally, but also not literally, just find a cute guy and approach him why dont women EVER do this and then bitch and whine that theyre single or the guy they like is dating someone else?
Youre a woman, you have a 90% chance of success and even if he's not single its still a pretty decent (id say 1/3rd?) chance. At the very least you'll get to form a connection if he's not certain with his current girl, and you might be the slut he leaves her for.
>>
>>23696414
this.
trust me when i say this, guys appreciate effort when it comes from a girl and they give triple back.
there is stress behind it, im not saying there is no stress but its just the first step, in the second and third step it will be alot easier
>>
>>23696402
because he's implying all people aren't like that

men and women alike think they are entitled to attractive mates even when they are sub par.

men settle more easily because they are desperate sluts who can't handle not getting laid, but they have no loyalty and if a top 20% woman came along who indicated she was interested they inevitably cheat.

Average isn't good enough for anyone, everyone is an entitled asshole. Not just women.
>>
>>23696323
Probably nothing.

Most of dating is circumstancial. Even if youre attractive and have a great personality, if you can't find anyone worth dating then you're still fucked.
>>
>>23696402
>women should lower their standards to make losers happy
>its unhealthy for men to compete for women

Sorry you're losing the game of life you faggot. Get a job and lift weights. It's not THAT hard even if the game is stacked against you.
>>
>>23696421
I agree with you, but in this particular case it's like this if it hasn't been for a decade.
>>23696428
woah dude, chill lool. i have a job, and am going well with a girl atm. lifting weights is a shit meme that does nothing to improve your situation. you will attract even shallower women this way
>>
>>23696323
no man wants to date a prude. put you fucking pussy to use.
>>
>>23696330
Where are you from?
>>
>>23696460
>complains about women being slutty
>angry if women aren't slutty

male logic
>>
>>23696468
I never complain about slutty women. The more slutty the better.
>>
>>23696473
Fair enough. That said, how often do you see guys say something along the lines of: "She's only good for a pump and dump. I need to find me a virginal girl to marry."?

Too fucking often.

In any case, she certainly doesn't seem like the kind of woman who won't bed a man... just one who doesn't give it up easily. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>23696478
I need a virginal girl to marry? What kind of fucked up fairy tale are you living in?

Pretty sure the only men like that are sand niggers.

Then she's need to stop bitching about being single.
>>
>>23696473
kinda hard to come across a girl that didn't do """""""three"""""""" guys yet
>>
>>23696485
I'm not saying I'm that way. I'm just saying browse this board long enough and you'll see it on a regular basis.

And 10 years of being single is long enough that I'm not going to blame her for venting a bit.
>>
>>23696392
Is your body ok?
show us
>>
>>23696428
She's nothing special. She looks average and she probably has an average job. If by loser you mean an average guy who is similar to her then yes.

I
>>
>>23696421
No i am not. I am implying that she is like that since she looks normal and had been single for a decade.
>>
>>23696520
Again I'll say, please kill yourself anon.
>>
>>23696529
Why are you whiteknighting this hard? She is not a princess you know. There are plently of girls out there like her.

Give me one reason why she deserves better than a normal man.
>>
>>23696323
Based on your replies on this thread, you're single by choice. Why are you complaining about it?
>>
>>23696373
I think he's on point.
>>
>>23696536
I'm not whitenighting dumb nigger, when the fuck did I say she was a princess?

I don't think she deserves better than average, but there is no indication that she has been inundated with average men trying to date her. She has rejected a couple guys but for all you know they were 1/10s.

You're making baseless assumptions.
>>
>>23696439
Lifting aint a meme bruh. Make it a hobby but dont be a nasty /faggot gym rat. Girls look at the top 20-30% if you're a small dude guys can (rightfully) intimidate you. Plus it boosts your sex drive which helps with the anxiety of talking to women (imo).

>>23696520
Yeah, even if she is average, I'm not saying one way or the other, you still gotta have 2 points on her to pull her unless you got other things going for you. Women bring social statis to men and they recognize that so they use it as a bargaining tool.

But don't worry, the tables flip at 30 once you take that management position and make 100k. Meanwhile single women in their 30s are bitchy cats who suffer from crippling loneliness.
>>
>>23696584

You shouldn't have to change yourself into a person you're not in order to feel like you're worth being loved. Attracting shitty women who wouldn't look your way until you started lifting and bulked up isn't going to be good for anything but getting laid and will probably make most men who weren't interested in being that kind of man very depressed.

I'm not saying anyone should be a fat slob and still expect people to find them attractive, taking care of yourself is still important for ones own sake and you'll look good too, but if being the kind of man you're talking about is the only way to statistically boost your attractiveness to more women, I'd rather learn to be lonely. At least I'd still be myself, and that's more important to me in MY life. If I find someone who appreciates that I'll be better for it.
>>
>>23696623
At least an ugly guy has the chance to improve his worth and isn't fucked from the get-go. An ugly girl can't just lift and get a good job to attract a mate.
>>
>>23696323
>What's wrong with me?
The fact that you have a penis but look like a woman. This prevents both straight males and straight females from being interested in you. Bi people are a minority, and they are the only ones that like traps.
>>
I've been single all my life. I'm a guy though so it's nothing special.
Maybe you're a scarred soul OP.
>>
>>23696623
Women are biologically predispositioned to prefer strong guys.

Thus, to attract women, get stronger.

Living healthy =/= changing who you are.
>>
I've been single kissless virgin for two decades
I'm 20
>>
>>23696323
It's like you progressively get less attractive with every photo you post
>>
>>23696356
This.
>>
>>23696323
do you not like Cunts? because that might be the problem.
>>
>>23696640

>doesn't realize that resistance training benefits aesthetics for males and females
>Also required for being a well rounded healthy individual

Everybody should resistance train. Notice I'm not saying lift weights because I'm not some autist that can't see past their high school cliches.

Eat well, do cardio, resistance train, read books, and find healthy hobbies and you will find a person who will love you. Whether or not you reject them because of your own issues is up to you.
>>
>>23696959
Getting fit won't help an ugly girl get a guy.

Getting fit can fix a fat girl's problems but a truly ugly girl is fucked in a way an ugly guy is not.
>>
>>23696989

Getting "fit" definitely helps your mindset. And at the very least it's an outlet where you aren't sitting around all day collecting adipose and wallowing in pity.

You're looking through life with tunnel vision if you don't think being in shape is beneficial to finding a partner. Especially since it offers more opportunities to do things out of the house and active.

Or just say it doesn't help ugly people (whatever that means)

>because ugly face is subjective
>ugly personality is far worse and
>mindset that being healthy doesn't help your perceived ugly face is the worst.
>>
>>23696323
How old are you?
>>
>>23696323
because you have crazy eyebrows
>>
>>23696360
Ok, since everyone else is afraid to say it, I will. Nudes or gtfo!
>>
>>23696330
Everything about you screams red flag, idk why everyone's being so nice to you

Your eyebrows are thin, your hair is disgusting especially because of the colors

You look like a SJW and are not feminine
>>
>>23696323
There's nothing wrong with you.

You have standards and requirements that haven't been met yet. Look harder or lower your standards.
>>
>>23696323
OP if you lived near me, I'd probably ask you out. You'd say yes because I have the effect on people.
>>
>>23696323
I think you're cute as fuck! Especially that little mole above your lip. Don't know why these anons wanna nit-pick over eyebrows and shit! Let me know if you wanna chat...
>>
>>23696493
3 guys for a ~25yo is a lot now?
>>
addme on kik alex420i OP
>>
>>23696323
I find you so cute. Besides, too weird to be true you haven't found someone :)
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.