[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You have european features What do white people mean by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
>You have european features

What do white people mean by this? I've heard this a few times.
>>
>>23695222
You know what it means. You just made this thread to get compliments for those "European features".
>>
>>23695230

I think it means "You look decent for a nigger". That's what it actually means?

Because I'll take it.
>>
File: 1454276222536.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454276222536.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>23695230
Also not checking those trips.
>>
>>23695222
There are features typical to different races that have developed for survival purposes. Slim, long noses are typically very northern European. Head shape can also be different between races. I don't know the genetic reasoning behind it, but the back of Europeans' heads (the lobe) is typically smaller and somewhat flat compared to Asians and sub-Saharan Africans. Or they could be referring to an overall lack of typically African features (you look like you're mixed) and they don't take other things into consideration. But things like high cheekbones and the larger space between your eyes and eyebrows could be attributed to either East African or Asian descent. Or they simply see you as "not black" and attribute it to having European features.
>>
i have no fucking clue, but you look like a nice guy based on the pic
>>
>>23695222
I thought you were white based on the thumbnail.

you probably act white too, I've never seen a black dude bring a DSLR to a forest
>>
>>23695222
Would trust to look after my chocolate milk/10
Checked.
>>
>>23695222
You don'tve a very prominent shotgun barrel nose like most negroes do and your lips aren't droopy.
You look fine, faggot.
>>
File: 160036295.jpg (361 KB, 1024x631) Image search: [Google]
160036295.jpg
361 KB, 1024x631
Is it me, or do white Europeans tend to have more pronounced bones in their faces than white Americans?
>>
>>23695637
>faggot.
You do kinda look gay, confirm/deny for science?
>>
>>23695222
I don't know, there's no native european that looks like that
>>
>>23695222
they are probably trying to placate and calm you down so you don't chimp out and get territorial

just joking mate, you look like a chill enough bruce on that pic, just don't talk to my sister
>>
>>23695644
Its not the bones. Its the fat layers that soften burgers features.
>>
>>23695222
it means you have defined cheek bones and a more petite, thin nose, traits that a lot of people contribute to caucasians. you look mixed, or possibly like your family has had caucasian ancestors, since your skin coloring is pretty light.
>>
>>23697807

what this anon is trying to say is you had black slave ancestors who were raped by your white slaveowner ancestors

you probably owe reparations to yourself
>>
>>23695222
I'm East African and you look like a typical African from my region of the world, I don't get what the fuck "white features" are.
>>
>>23695241
Sad how much you hate your ancestry, hopefully one day Black Americans will come to love themselves instead of trying to appear like their oppressors.
>>
>>23695585
Cause all black people live in the hood and act semi-retarded? I hate how people find shit like that funny, hurr durr all black people are poor, even black people say this shit like its cute
>>
bullshit and american retard talk, the thread
>>
>>23695637
Lmao at droopy lips, you mean full lips. The ones you thin lipped crackers are trying to achieve by pumping silicon into your mouth flaps.
>>
>>23697839
that's because East Africans do have features more resembling Caucasoid generally
>>
>>23697868
They have Caucasoid skull types, doesn't mean they look white. Tons of other ethnicities possess these skull types, some people are close minded enough to think all black people look one way.
>>
>>23695222
none of your business, nigger.
>>
>>23695222
If that's you, they're lying to you
"European features" typically means thin lips and a small nose with a straight bridge
>>
>>23698148
stfu
>>
lol , you look like a somalie .
people dont know how africa looks like , they think every black men looks like a african american.
>>
>>23695222
European here (as in, some guy that lives there).

I have no idea what it means. You look OK (no homo), but this shit with "european features" can mean a lot of different things, depending on who said this (and where; context, context, context).

At first I automatically assumed it's related to the fact that you're dressed like a normal person and not wearing any bling, but you specifically said "features", which I take to mean "facial features".

Btw, although you're wearing your smug face really well, my suggestion would be to tone it down a bit. You would be surprised how much better people would react (subconsciously) as soon as that grimace is gone.
>>
>>23697855
>gets mad about generalizing
>What do white people mean by this?
>generalizes massive category of human beings as having the same train of thought regarding statement.
>>
>>23695222

Do you have a lust for blood and the will to conquer?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>23695222
it's like /soc/int/ & /pol/ all in one thread
>>23695644
different races give different facial features preference when looking at a face.
>>
>>23695222
It means ur a light skin black guy.
>>
>>23695222
it means that your features are less steriotypically black , you don't have a broad nose or large lips ect.
>>
File: Costanza checks 'em.jpg (54 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
Costanza checks 'em.jpg
54 KB, 430x430
>>23695222
bone structure my chocolate anon
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.