[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey im a 19 male living in london, im a student from Spain and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20160327_193218.jpg (160 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160327_193218.jpg
160 KB, 640x480
Hey im a 19 male living in london, im a student from Spain and i will be here for a while, im living in mitcham and everyone here just seems shit and i cant meet anyone.. Im not into drugs by the way
Just want To make some social life here and meet people
SC: deivid_cerver
Kik: Deividcerver
>>
>>23688798
I'm from Madrid, in what part of Spain are you?
>>
>That hair
>I'm from Spain
You're not fooling anyone we all know you live in morioh
>>
>>23688798
How is your experience there?
>>
>>23691164
Murcia my man
>>23692571
Sucks honestly a bit, not what I was expecting for like "a student abroad" and that stuff im quite lonely here and going out is damn expensive, I got things controlled now but I was having a really bad time the first weeks..
>>
>>23688798
Well for starters Mitcham isn't London, it's possibly the worst place in the greater London area, get a fucking job, I did in London as a student you have to unless you're fucking rich daddy, work in a pub or bar great socialy. You have to try at life dude it doesn't get handed to you fucks sake, or hell look for another place to live e. G. Shared housing, warehouses, super friendly places cheap as hell, I live in zone 2 for 400 a month, you goto Tottenham or out that way and youl drop that price even more, you basically fucked up a d didn't research you're student abroad life, go home and try again next year
>>
>>23693881
Quit talking shit man, I was placed To work here in Croydon so I looked for a nearby cheap place, im paying like 335 every month im a trainee so I dont even get paid. What's the problem anyways? I have already went out here around central London at night and i can't just get To know people, im trying now with the meetups app and looked up already some places To go after work.

Anyway it's just i didnt tought this shit would be so lonely and everyone here just seems unfriendly
>>
>>23693855
>Murcia
>white
pick one
>>
Basically you are now being confronted by the awful reality that making friends as an adult is a lot harder than as a child. This situation is the same for anyone who moves to a new place, whatever the country. It's most likely not your fault, and most likely not the fault of London as a whole either. Keep at it, don't despair and you'll eventually be OK. I have a friend who uses the couchsurfing community to make friends in new places, as they are always very active. You don't have to get involved in the couch surfing itself, but (in my friend's experience) they are always very welcoming. Give it a go
>>
>>23695907
Lol living by the beach doesnt mean I have to be black
>>23696535
Yeah I guess, meetups its fine, I attended the other day a D&D meetup in a house, really friendly and got to try the game out, probably its a good way To start getting To know people
>>
>>23692562
lmao too bad no one else on soc is actually going to get this post
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 960x540
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.