[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex fiance is selling herself for no reason just to hurt me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_20160422_103049.jpg (1 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160422_103049.jpg
1 MB, 3072x1728
My ex fiance is selling herself for no reason just to hurt me. What do? Other then cutting myself. I have an eating disorder now, anti depressants are not strong enough and I can't drink alchol.
>>
Smoke some weed and pump her best friend
>>
>>23676258
I moved away It was destroying me.living in the same town we grew up in. Yeah I have a medical license I burn all day and night it's not helping anymore.

I'm an ex coke addict and alcoholic. Kind of getting pushed so far it's really testing my self control. Also she has literally zero friends.
>>
>>23676258
Would help a shit ton if I could just talk to her but she doesn't want to talk to me atm only wants to destroy us both.

I offered her money my account is shared with her still but she didn't touch it also offered a bunch of other stuff she is not doing it for money. she is asexual so I'm gonna have to pick all her prices up again.
>>
File: IMG_20160420_141158.jpg (744 KB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160420_141158.jpg
744 KB, 3072x1728
See doesn't do much anymore tho.
I'm an a really high dose of nortriptyline hydrochloride anti deppressant highest does they give is 30 MG a day I'm pretty sure and that's what I'm getting.
Well doctor said highest dose is 20-30 mg a day.

I'm also on backlofen, naproxen and pain killers for my back. I'm on pantoprazole magnesium to protect my stomach so it can't be anything to interact with these meds please.

Between my cancer and all this stuff I'm falling apart.
>>
>>23676410
Whats her contact info and how much does she cost?
>>
>>23676415
No idea what she's charging like I said it's not about the money so probably not much.
>>
File: 1452600613137.gif (2 MB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
1452600613137.gif
2 MB, 300x164
>>23676252
Cut her face, that way the bitch can see how ugly she is inside every day when she looks in the mirror.
>>
...just ignore her and move on
>>
>>23676438
He best get her name off his bank account first.
>>
>>23676426
She would still be gorgeous unfortunatly
And would still have an awesome bod.

>>23676438
My son idolizes her and she literally saved me from my cancer I owe her my life. No joke
Ignoring her is easy she doesn't want to talk anyways she is to busy having other people harass me well not the last few days finally.

Also she works at my old work with a bunch of my friends I stay out of loop pretty good but.
>>
>>23676252
key word - EX
she doesn't belong to you
and can "sell" herself to whoever she wants
you get no say in the matter.

stop stalking her and move on.
>>
>>23676410
Get a hobby or get back that thing you love.

Between all my madness I have skateboarding, which probably saved my life.

Get up and get well anon!
Good luck xx
>>
>>23676446
Not worried about her taking the money I offered it to her she didn't touch it.

Money is a materialistic object and wont buy me or what is left of the family I was making happy.
Any other girl you would be right this one is not like any other girl.
>>
>>23676457
You're an idiot or a troll.
>>
File: images.png (8 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8 KB, 289x174
>>23676456
Then try using a big glass of battery acid. That should render her pretty ugly. If you want to go all African cut one of her tits off.
>>
>>23676457
its not stalking if people contact me to say stuff btw we knew each other for our whole lives where best friends.

We are taking a break for us both to get some stuff sorted out like we both need counselling now from all this stuff.

I doubt she went all the way with anyone even for a million bucks just wants to play mental games. It just means more counselling for her being asexual and all.

I do hear what you are saying tho wish it was a normal break up.
>>
Post her pics
>>
>>23676464
Yeah I have been going kayaking everyday it stormed yesterday and probably today tho :( maybe I'll get a 4 wheeler or put the speed boat in the water. Thanks :)

I don't work anymore I got to sick my cancer issues have gotten worst I'm not sure if maybe it's back. It's hard not working so much free time I worked since I was 15.
>>
File: 1450804695741.jpg (13 KB, 236x274) Image search: [Google]
1450804695741.jpg
13 KB, 236x274
>>23676466
Women are evil son get used to it. We all die once because of a woman. After my first marriage I went off to fight eight years of war in hope I would die. Turns out I love war and am rather good at it much better than I was at getting killed. Eight years and a necklace of ears and fingers later I don't give much of a shit what women think or do. If my GF starts acting crazy I toss her shit out in the street and forget about her. I suggest you adopt a similar philosophy love is a dead concept thanks to liberalism.
>>
>>23676506
I have hours of videos of us together but no I'm above that her other ex did that with webcam videos and it destroyed her.

I want to get her back not get back at her if I get back at her she will act out more to hurt me.
>>
>>23676508
Major troll but has some real shit in there too. Yeah with other girls I used to get rid of them quick time. When they Pissed me off or anything like that I can't with this one.
>>
>>23676518
You wont get her back she is gone. Burn your pictures of her erase the video and move on.
>>
>>23676508
I love you.
>>
>>23676524
Not trolling just giving sage advice. I remember a day when I loved someone. Love is a death sentence best to crush it out as fast as you can before it ruins the boy. His relationship is obviously with a toxic woman not deserving of his love and loyalty which is most women. The new trend toward liberalism has made them not have a need for men so they turn into whores. All those pretty stories mommy told you about love and all that poetry written by faggots is a lie to reel you in. Life is cruel and women are far crueler.
>>
>>23676507
Keep busy and keep at it!
Go and live YOUR life.

Your shackles are gone motherfucker!!!
Go eat some hairy pussy on your speed boat, suck some dick, get fucked up every night, go play poker for a living. Gogogogo!!
>>
How old is she?

Would you be the least bit aroused if anon got her to agree to a gang bang and invitef you to join so that you could do as you really wanted to her one last time? Get it out of your system, as it were.
>>
>>23676539
I can't touch another woman Cuz if she finds out she is gonna destroy my relationship with my family with outright lies all ready started to just to prove she is serious.

I'm in the asexual spectrum so she doesn't want me to hurt myself mentally is why she is doing that.
>>
>>23676553
29 and she is asexual so no I don't want to pick her prices up.
>>
>>23676633
*peices up* lol
>>
>>23676629
Go home to your family anon and forget you ever knew her. Delete her number, destroy anything that reminds you of her, empty your account and open a new one, then move out and don't tell her. Or if its your place throw her shit out on the curb. I am telling you its for the best. You are just letting her hurt you by watching the shit show. Buy hey kid its your funeral. A true partner treats their lover with respect and loyalty once that is broken there is no relationship and one can exist again.
>>
>>23676670
Sorry should say can't but I am posting from a tablet at a strip club.
>>
>>23676670
Yeah I moved away back home for the first time since I was a kid. Now I have a kid and I live at home like a kid.

What if everything reminds me of her? I moved 2 hours away and still everything here we have seen together to. We knew each other our whole lives we where best friends I was her only friend for 10 years.

Had a crush on her since she was 11 or 12 so for 17 - 18 years.
That's why we are trying to do counselling and see if we can get back together.
>>
I don't really know what to do now tho mostly becouse of my illness I beat my cancer and everything but after the surgery I started puking sometimes in am but could still manage 6-10k calories I had to literally force myself tho.

I lost 70 pounds since last may when I had a bunch of cancerous tissue and stuff cut out of me in an emergency operation.

Since last Wednesday tho I am happy when I hit over 2k calories and I don't enjoy eating anything let alone cooking I used to love doing both I'm not sure if my cancer is back or if I now have an eating disorder.
>>
>>23676707
Counseling wont work she is obviously done with the relation ship and it means less to her than to you. Move on go do something with your child, find a new woman, go to church, fill your time with good positive people and soon you will stop thinking about her. Except maybe in the occasional nightmare. The trust she has broken can never be fixed and if she comes back she will start the same behavior again sooner or later. Save yourself and your kid and simply cut her out of your life. She is like the cancer you once had the only way to beat it is to be strong and cut it out when you can. Put time in with your child raise him well and live a good life.
>>
>>23676633
29 - too old for this shit
Asexual - are you Pygmalion?

Send her flowers, wish her well, and stay to fuck away from her. Plan a cross-country drive to amusement parks with you child.
>>
>>23676792
Yeah been trying to I moved away to the middle of nowhere tho. I guess that's kind of the opposite of surrounding myself with people. my family members are not positive they are a mess that's why I moved out at 15.

Well alcohol was a big problem I had issues some nights but she started to get sloshed every night would start the day off with a drink.

Leave for work at 6 am still drunk that's why counselling is supposed to help she doesn't ever remember lots of what she does when she is drunk. Had a few scary rushes to the hospital.

That's why big refuse to drink now if I do it is gonna be a huge occasion up her at the cottage some huge family reunion maybe.
>>
>>23676941
Broke as fuck cancer perk and can't go to far from my hospital 2 hours away is scary far I would rather get shot then have complications they hurt so much hate thinking about them let alone suffering for 2 hours.

Pygmalion? What's that nean
>>
>>23676941
I'm Demi-sexual. Not sure what Pygmalion is tho?
>>
See I started talking to some girl across the country last night not even flirtatiously just as friends. Now today and last night apparently she was stirring shit up with my family wtf.
>>
Sounds like a big ol case of the murder-suicides, OP. Kill yourself, then hunt her down and make her pay.
>>
>>23677791
Thinking about the suicide part right now honestly.

Sound advise
>>
>>23678628
>Have a kid
>Thinking about killing yourself and leaving your kid alone.

Jesus fuck anon, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>23679048
> what is wrong with you.

Mental illness, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, lonely and my son doesn't live with me like most dad's it's hard to get visitation. It's not my exs kid.
>>
>>23680943
Why the fuck did my I'd change.?
I'm still at home
>>
>>23676252
Remember kids!
sideways for attention,
longways for results
>>
>>23676252
buy her dumbass
>>
>>23680981
Those where all a long time ago I don't cut my wrists no more and a bunch do go up stuff fades. I figured you don't want to see the inside of my thigh where the good veins are.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.