[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My father and I just came from Poland to find work a couple months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160422_130045356_HDR.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160422_130045356_HDR.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
My father and I just came from Poland to find work a couple months ago. I have been looking for a gf for the past few months.
>been using pic related on dating sites since.
I have had no replies or dates so far. Is it me or the picture? Any tips? Anyone in London want to meet up?
>>
Down syndrome cunt. Slit your wrists and hang your self faggot you aint gonna get shit cracker ass nigga. Go back to Poland faggot. Ugly ass nigga.
>>
Bumping, any tips.
>>
Na zmywak? xD
NIE DLA PSA ANGIELSKIE DZIEWCZYNY, DLA LORDA TO
Not bad but you'd look better if you unfucked your hair. Also try tinder.
>>
>>23675918
Will do, thanks for the advise.
>>
Fuck u cracker
>>
>>23675923
Thanks\Dzieki
>>
For the love of god. Just end it. Your life mate just end it.
>>
>>23675932
Dude that's pretty rude :(
>>
>>23675902
You look pretty chill to me. But then again I'm no cunt.
BTW you only get vagina on tinder and Co when you look like 11/10. Just try it the real way
>>
>>23675902
Naw, man, it isn't you. I'm sure most girls would find you adorable. The best pics for dating sites are usually taken outside on a sunny day. Try that.

Also, ignore the cunts in this thread. Typical 4chan autism in it's strongest form. Keep being you.
>>
>>23675902
Learn to shave tie a tie and not have a stroke
>>
>>23675902

You have been photobombed by a homeless person.

It actually makes the photo even more disturbing.

Raggy jumper sleeve, dirt ingrained in the creases of the finger joints and curiously one really long fingernail.

Everything on that photo belongs in a horror film.

Not gonna even comment on the eye other than to say that if the disembodied hand in the background didn't give the photo a gypsy vibe then the eye removes what little doubt remains.

In conclusion I would keep a tighter grip on my wallet had I been anywhere near when this photo was taken.
>>
>on a bus
>homeless photobomb in back
>greasy skin
>greasy hair
>paralyzed face
>>
>>23675902

OP, the grease in that hair is putting me off the packet of crisps I am eating. Now I can't even finish them.

You owe me a packet of crisps, you son of a bitch.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.