[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skype thread for those with diagnosed mental illness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: loony bin.jpg (380 KB, 1024x655) Image search: [Google]
loony bin.jpg
380 KB, 1024x655
Skype thread for those with diagnosed mental illness
>>
21mNetherlands
>>
>>23661891
How can you trust someone if they tell you that they're diagnosed, but can't give you any actual proof?
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x1138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x1138
Shadowmaxim
>>
>>23661895
>Schizophrenia, Schizoid PD, Chronic Depression

skype fortune.cookie7
>>
>>23661900
who would lie on the internet?
>>
23/M/UK
>Asperger's, Depression, Anxiety

>>
File: snapshot (13).jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (13).jpg
30 KB, 640x480
skype ID : popsalty

paranoid schizophrenia / bipolar disorder / asperger's
>>
18/M

diagnosed with PDD-NOS and manic depressive illness
>>
>>23661891
is it something to be proud of to have a mental illness? is this what the world has come to? being PROUD of having something wrong with you? showing it off like it's a fucking trophy? what the fuck. what the actual fuck. growing up i was constantly harassed and bullied for being diagnosed with crippling bipolar as a child, due to my father's side passing it down to me. i couldn't live half my damn life because of it and i'm fucking ashamed. i was raped and nearly fucking murdered as a child and i'm extremely paranoid and a complete fucking shut-in due to the PTSD i received from that event. why would you want people to know something horrible happened to you, causing you to go into panic attacks or worse each time you see something that reminds you of your trauma? why would you want people to know your brains fucked up? i don't dare tell anyone (i'm telling here because anonymity) besides my loved ones. yet you people gladly share it like it's nothing?
i hope you all fucking die.
>>
>>23664886
Well I'm sorry that's how you feel.
>>
File: 1454419060611.jpg (51 KB, 464x628) Image search: [Google]
1454419060611.jpg
51 KB, 464x628
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.