[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any girls here who have a cum fetish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 4
Are there any girls here who have a cum fetish?
>>
not a fetish but I always make a point of swallowing ^.^ unless they cum on my face or something

and I am not a girl, though have been called one
>>
#23658152 do you make it a point to do it every time or jut when giving head?
>>
>>23658082
Not really a fetish, but I definitely have a thing for it.

I really like the feeling of pleasing my man.
>>
>>23658214
I'm the OP do you swallow or do you let him finish on your face or stuff like that lol
>>
>>23658227
Whatever he wants, honestly. I like both.
If he cums on me/inside me I usually lick it up a bit. If he cums in my mouth, I swallow.
>>
>>23658239
>>23658239
I've been trying to get my girl to do somethin like that at least let me cum on her tits but I don't really know how to go about asking her without grossing her out lol
>>
>>23658247
Well, I mean... why should she be grossed out?

Coming on her is pretty fucking normal. Can get why some girls don't like facials or swallowing, but cum on tits it's pretty normal and not really gross.
>>
>>23658170
Not that one, but I make it a point to be like a cat after tuna. If he withholds cum from me, I whimper for it.

I need it.
>>
>>23658255
Idk she's a weirdo lol she gets grossed out if I pull out and cum on her ass if we are fucking from behind. I find it sexy and I wanna cum on other places lol
>>
>>23658300
Well, if she's really not into it then I guess you'll have to live with that, heh.
>>
>>23658312
I refuse to come to terms with that lol. But when I was deployed in Afghanistan she said she would swallow and everything but now idk what's up. I even offered to drink gallons upon gallons of pineapple juice so it would taste better for her.
>>
>>23658082
I would really like to watch this... Sauce plz?
>>
>>23658319
SAYING and DOING things is different.
Maybe she just said it to please you, but she's not REALLY into it.
>>
>>23658239
Good on yea Anon...It's so fucking sexy when a woman doesn't treat cum like it's fucking polio...my current fuck buddy loves it. Knowing this...i will cum inside of her and immediately go down on her taking my cum into my mouth and then deep kiss her. Drives her so fucking crazy...so fucking sexy.
>>
>>23658342
Enjoy for the ones who don't have that luxury lol
>>
>>23658322
Unfortunately I do not have the other part of that photo which would be a willing girl lol
>>
>>23658340
And yeah, you have a point there
>>
>>23658342
It is sexy as fuck! I wish my bf liked it too, but he's not into that.
Anyway he agrees to cum on me/on my face/in my mouth a lot so that is good.
>>
>>23658366
See if my girl asked me to do that I would, I'm down to do some things at least once
>>
>>23658371
Me and my bf talked about the things we like and while he's generally fine with kissing me after I eat his cum, he doesn't like the idea of eating it "directly".

We still do a ton of fun stuff, so, meh, who cares.
>>
>>23658380
I always blast a fuck load of cum, and it squirts out so fast and hard that it makes splooshing sounds always.
>>
>>23658380
Like I said I would try it, if I didn't like it then I won't do it again. Nothing ventured nothing gained. I've always wanted to tittyfuck her until I came and cover her tits with my cum
>>
>>23658380
I'm down to try it at least, if don't like it then I won't do it again lol nothing ventured nothing gained. I've wanted to titty fuck her until I cum all over her tits.
>>
>>23658387
If he doesn't want to try something I'm not going to bother him, he's pretty open and more than fine in bed, so if he's not up to something, it's okay anyway.

> I've always wanted to tittyfuck her until I came and cover her tits with my cum
That's one of my favourite things! Hot as fuck.
>>
>>23658416
I've titty fucked her once before but never to where I came, and she's got some pretty big tits and my dick still comes out of the top of the cleavage and I can only imagine that I would cover her tits nicely and I'm the same way, I don't pester her about it all the time I'll ask every now and again but I don't make a big deal out of it
>>
>>23658371
if she likes cum...just go for it. Every time i do that...they go nuts. They are shocked at first then it goes to def con fuck fest afterwards...every single time.
>>
>>23658451
Lol I'm stealing defcon fuckfest
>>
Cum fetish? I don't know. I do make a point to swallow everything and I tend to rub cum into my skin like lotion, so I guess I might have a fetish. It's my reward for being a good girl and making the guy feel good.
>>
>>23658531
I would say you are into it haha
>>
>>23658536
I would never deny my love for cum.
>>
>>23658531
Shit's sexy.
>>
>>23658531
fucking diamonds...sooooo fucking sexy.

it's such a turn off the first time I'm with a chick that doesn't like cum...it's like WTF
>>
>>23658543
That's good! I never understood not liking it, it's a part of your partner, cherish it. I myself love grool and will lick it up whenever I can.
>>
>>23658531
Cum is actually good for your skin lol and your guy is lucky to have something to do stuff like that for him
>>
>>23658416
And if my girl was like you we would have tons more fun lol
>>
File: IMG_20160412_174629.jpg (189 KB, 1154x844) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_174629.jpg
189 KB, 1154x844
Am i hot?

Would you drink?
>>
TFW I have a 4'11 petite GF who begs me to cum in her, then when I finish, always ends with a loving "thank you daddy"
>>
Used to think my gf (currently long distance) wasn't into letting me cum on her until I surprised her by unloading on her chest one time, last night she texted me asking me to see a picture of my cum after we finished sexting
>>
File: Screenshot_20160418-195303_1.jpg (261 KB, 1054x840) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160418-195303_1.jpg
261 KB, 1054x840
>>23659319
>>
>>23659329
That's epic
>>
>>23658570
If I'm being completely honest, I've had experiences with AWFUL tasting cum, but I'm always willing to try first
>>
Yay, this thread.
I love it inside me, especially pussy and mouth. Only problem is hair as it's hard to clean it off. Had once five guys for a night and all came on me, was so nice and warm.
>>
>>23658319
she thought you would die in Afghanistan and she wouldn't really have to do it
>>
Right here :3
I love being cummed on and in, the bigger the load the better!
>>
>>23659525
I see what yea mean...but see at least you try. You don't go into it thinking it's going to taste awful...just reserved.

Were some woman thinks its fucking polio and the mere sight of it turns their head like in the exorcist...huge turn off.
>>
>>23660030
Lost.
>>
I usually blow a pretty big load so the girls who lick up every lost drop are literally the hottest thing

If I could bust again I would, all over them

Where all you cum lovers at?
>>
OBSESSED with cum over here
>>
i love cum. i'll be honest though, most of the time it doesn't taste great but i still swallow or lick or whatever the dude is into.

my fave thing ever is having a guy cum in me and going for another round and fucking it out all over my legs.
>>
>>23661149
My type of girl lol... getting me a bit hard just by how smart you are ;)
>>
>>23661149
Why can't I find girls like you IRL?
>>
>>23661384
How about you look for kinky girls with daddy issues? Most are willing to please and love shit like that.
>>
>>23658319
No means no, dude.
>>
anyone care to watch me cum? im a big guy though, i like cumming for people. i have a kik though, or snap, jimmyrustler90, fucking love it.
>>
>>23662190
No means yes, yes means anal.
>>
yes... it's super hot. it's embarassing because rumors abound blah blah, everyone in school found out so i became THAT girl. but jesus i luv it
>>
My fuck buddy has messaged me a few times over the last few years telling me she wants me to cum all over her face. I told her all she has to do is ask while she's blowing me...but she never has.
I've drenched her in cum a few times and by accident she's got it on her face though and loved it.
>>
>>23662389
literally never had a guy refuse to do it when begging during that moment lol
>>
>>23662392
Exactly, I think it would be instant too
>>
>>23662392
>>23662408

Serious question: is cumming on a girl's face an inherently "degrading" act? When I'm looking at chicks on /soc/, somewhere in my head I'm like "oh yeah, that's right, you take that cum on your face!" or something. But when I'm with my g/f, I'm like "Noooo, I love her, that would be rude!" lol
>>
for me its humiliating/embarassing but i know how much guys like doing it which makes me want it... its weird i guess? lol. i hate when other ppl know i do it but w/e.
>>
>>23662437

No, I get that. Not sure if it's exactly the same thing, but when I'm fapping or whatever, I think it's gross/shameful, but as soon as someone's like "oooh yeah, that's so arousing, I'm playing with myself now" (probably they'd use fewer words) I instantly go 180 degrees to "THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER AND MY COCK IS AMAZING". hahaha
>>
>>23662429
I guess not if she wants you to.

She takes my cum in her mouth all the time and has had it all over her arse, up her back, neck and hair from pulling out from doggystyle. So I can't really see it being on her face any different. I just want her to ask for it in person on her face really.
>>
>>23662454
ya but like clean up sucks when its on your face, can mess up makeup/etc
>>
>>23659243
That's just fucked.
>>
>>23662494
i think ud b surprised how many guys wanna be called daddy...
>>
>>23662493
I'd imagine it's easier to clean off your face than out of your hair?

She normally cleans off her make up shortly after anyway before bed
>>
>>23662496
Not into it. A few years back I kinda had a small fling with a girl, she called me daddy one time and after I told her never again lol. It's just a strange thing for me. Each their own I guess.
>>
>>23662496
I don't.

My goal in life is to never be called "daddy".
>>
>>23662497
it is but with facials it almost always gets SOME in my eye/hair. kinda sucks lol.

>>23662500
lol
>>
>>23662499
goddamn. send her my way you cuck.
>>
>>23662515
Nice meme word, bro.
>>
>>23658585
I've heard because of the high level of testosterone in semen it can cause break outs in the skin but everyone's skin type is different so hey if it works then it works!
>>
>>23662499
>>23662500

After reading this thread I thought 95% of people liked it. There's still hope.
>>
>>23660030
Savage.
>>
File: 1405047928516.jpg (99 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1405047928516.jpg
99 KB, 720x720
>>23660030
>>
>>23659975
I've always wanted to fill my girls mouth with my load
>>
>>23658082
Don't know about fetish but I definitely like it, in me on me all over me......

When I hear girls say they never swallow and how gross etc I always feel sorry for their bfs
>>
>>23663170
These are the sacrifices I go through unfortunately lol
>>
>>23663247
Not fair that she has a bf and yet won't give you a proper blowjob while I am stuck single
>>
>>23663252
Life is full of cruel irony sometimes
>>
>>23663252
Well change your circumstance or go be a cum slut and get you some strange girl
>>
>>23663252
I have so.much.cum to give an eager girl :(
>>
Any lady's wanna watch me cum kik is ironkid5555
>>
I dunno if I'd call it a fetish but my favourite acts are facials/swallowing/getting covered in cum. I'd rather get a facial than cum myself.

does cum generally taste bad? I love the taste of my partners cum so I'm not sure if it's because I'm a cumslut or if he just tastes good. :\
>>
>>23660043
If you are a female...where are you and how can we meet up xD lol
>>
>>23662367
...go on...lol
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.