[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I ugly, /soc/? What can I do to look better? I’d undergo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 640x1136
Am I ugly, /soc/? What can I do to look better? I’d undergo any surgery.

I deliberately picked a not very good photo, by the way.
>>
>>23655420
Post full frontal nudes if you want an honest response
>>
Super cute, stay natural. I mean, c'mon girl
>>
>>23655420
nope. gorgeous.
>>
>>23655420
Maybe some forehead makeup and some confidence
>>
>>23655420
You're not ugly, you're just self conscious
next question
>>
>>23655424
Just rate my face. I’m confident about my body.
>>
You're probably about a 5 / 6? I think you'd do well to take a look at your hair maybe. Try to create a shape etc.
>>
>>23655439
I don’t get approached by boys at all.
>>
>>23655442
I'm confident I'd like to see your body. C'mon, please....
>>
>>23655442
Just post it, it's required for a real rate
>>
>>23655449
Everyone can 'sense' your confidence from the way you walk to speak. Setting yourself up for failure is why you fail
>>
>>23655449
You have resting bitch face? Always surrounded by hens?
>>
>>23655449
The problem is that you don't get naked.
>>
>>23655449
i'd talk to you.You seem like a nice person.
>tfw no cute latina gf to do things with
>>
droopy eyes and very basic face but I'd fuck you till you love me
>>
>>23655449
you're alright and you could score even higher with makeup and shit
>I don't get approached by boys at all
What boys? Like your crush or just all the boys you encounter?
I'd say maybe your personality is shit because your face and body seems alright.
If you just looking to get laid, get on tinder or some shit.
>>
>>23655454
>>23655455
>>23655500
People who have seen me naked liked it. And quite a lot. But I don’t really appreciate the idea of having my pictures saved in the computers of several strangers.

>>23655479
I remember that a few years ago I used to be very confident, but was still rejected and not approached :/

>>23655491
Yes I have a resting bitch face… My mouth is usually like this :( and when I smile, it’s like this :| as you can see in the photo. I don’t know what to do about that…

And well, sometimes. These days I’ve been depressed so I’ve been mostly on my own.
>>
>>23655500
this tbqhwy desu
>>
>>23655560
Ok, how about you just send them to me. I won't be a stranger and I won't save them. Problem solved.

Tell me what kind of contact info you want and I'll post mine.
>>
>>23655535
I’m an introvert, I’m not sure if my personality is shit. I’m usually nice to strangers when I do interact with them, I banter a lot with friends, and I tend to discuss philosophy with those who are closer to me.
>>
>>23655535
>What boys? Like your crush or just all the boys you encounter?
My "crush" is my ex, but even though I love him I know it had to end. No boys approach me IRL, a few do on the Internet (where I do use profile pictures of my face). I think the last time a boy has spoken to me IRL was last year in high school to tell me that I was ugly.
>>
>>23655569
well you seem alright, but where are you looking for potential mate?
Do you sit home all day every day or something?
>>
File: IMAG0129.jpg (55 KB, 300x479) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0129.jpg
55 KB, 300x479
>>23655587
well that sucks, I'd approach you IRL
you're not ugly
here's what I look like
maybe it can give you a lil boost of confidence,
>>
sum makeup!!!
>>
>>23655600
go away you giant cuck
>>
File: tumblr_lxjzgyvwni1qzptwgo1_500.png (294 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxjzgyvwni1qzptwgo1_500.png
294 KB, 467x700
>image.jpg

have barely any spare fucks to give

at least prove your legit before expecting me to part with them
>>
>>23655560
Resting bitch face can be intimidating for guys that aren't cocky to begin with. You're basically thinking man, she's cute, but she's gonna shut me the fuck down immediately...I shouldn't bother her

Sorry to hear you've been in the dumps. What are your hobbies? How old are you? Why are you worried about boys? And what do they do when you approach them instead of the other way around?
>>
>>23655609
you're not even using that word properly you jealous fucksac.
>>
>>23655591
>Do you sit home all day every day or something?
Somewhat, although I have school. I'm an introvert… You do look good, by the way.
>>
>>23655630
dunno what you looking for but there's always tinder for introvert people, worked for me
>>
>>23655615
I'm young. I like to read a lot. Philosophy, mostly. But I also have a fondness for fantasy books. I play some games as well. I spend a lot of time on the Internet.

I don't approach boys… but the ones who've known I liked them mostly ridiculed me… with remarkable exceptions, however. I also have quite high standards now, at least when it comes to the boy's intelligence — that's all I care about.
>>
>>23655654
may I ask what's your MBTI personality
>>
>>23655654
that's a damn shame because i'm straight up retarded.
>>
My cock in your mouth would make you look better. Oh tits or gtfo
>>
>>23655567
LOL
>>
>>23655654
If you're young, then stop worrying so much about boys. When you get to college or whatever type of career you end up in, it won't be an issue. You'll be dealing with adults and you'll have a lot more access to like minded individuals.

You also don't want to get tied down right before you're let loose on the world. You're going to meet so many people. Stay healthy, think positive and focus on yourself to be happy instead of getting confidence from the outside
>>
>>23655420

no you're just a girl with pathetically bad taste in girls' looks

this is a very, very normal thing to be, for some bizarre reason

if this is a bad photo of you then you are pretty hot (unless you're fat below the neck, in which case, get in shape and you'll be hot)
>>
Ugly? Hell no. Surgery? Fuck no! You look fine as you are, a cutie and you look Latina. Are you? What's your sign? I suggest approaching guys you like since they might be too shy to approach you.
>>
>>23655567
Weeoooweeooo it's the fukkboi alarm
>>
>>23655935
Edit. I see you don't approach guys. Put up a profile on plenty of fish, okcupid, and/or tinder. Or even a Craigslist women seeking men ad. Use your best pictures and describe who you are and what you're looking for (relationship with intelligent guy). It shouldn't be too hard for a woman as good looking as you to find what you're looking for.
>>
First of all, get some side-swept bangs, and maybe even some highlights. No more eyeliner under the eye- just wing out the top portions. Get your eyebrows professionally done and invest in a good brow kit to keep them filled in. Learn how to contour your nose (literally two brown lines down the sides, and then a hollow circle at the bottom of the lines where the tip of your nose is). Give your lips some color (dusty matte rose or a baby pink would do just fine!). You can make yourself look gorgeous- you just need to work on the skillset you have to keep yourself up to the feminine status quo.
>>
>>23655953
> Feminine status quo.

No
>>
>>23655420
Don't do surgery, that's fucking stupid
>>
>>23655661
INTP.
>>
>>23655420
If this is a bad photo then I'd say no, you're definitely not ugly in the slightest.
>>
>>23655953
Thank you! I haven't thought of most of that.
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1280x960
>>23656032
OP here, my ID changed.

This is a good photo of me, I guess. From a few years ago.
>>
>>23655420
>ugly?
No, you're about average, ~5/10
Don't get any surgery, always ends bad.
Some Makeup should do, although natural always gets bonus points from me irl.

>>23655449
I wouldn't either, to be frank, but if you came up to me I would still talk to you simply for your confidence and courage to make a move.

>>23656088
So you can smile? This looks a lot better with you smiling, although the angle also helps you.

If no guys are hitting on you when you go out looking like that then there must be something else, because it's not your looks.
>>
>>23656116
The thing is that average is not really 5. When you look at the rate threads, the average of the ratings is around 6.7, it varies a little from thread to thread (yes, i've gathered data and calculated the mean, standard deviation and a bunch of other things from rate threads).

So with 5 I guess you mean my face is neither pleasant nor unpleasant, and below average for women my age and some years older.

I’d do anything to be above average, since beauty is so extremely valued in women. Maybe very large breast implants would do.
>>
>>23656224
desu I'd say your personality is more attracting than your body, but I'm pretty sure if you really want and look up some make up tutorial and stuff like that you could get a 8+ face with 8+ personality
>>
>>23656224
The SD was also like ~0.8 points for most threads, very small. At least that's the SD of the average of ratings that each girl got, and you need to take into account that some girls evoked more consensus than others. I measured my percentile in two threads, I got 35th in one and 39.5th in another, and I’m not at all happy with that…
>>
>>23656255
Well those rating are based on pictures online so it's not really relevant
>>
>>23656247
The problem is that if I’m not beautiful, men won't know about my attractive personality anyway. Being beautiful is pretty much a necessity.
>>
People in rate threads are retarded. Like you said, somehow a 7 has become average and I also see girls who I think are somewhat attractive but not objectively super hot get 8s and 9s thrown at them left and right. I would take rate threads with a huge grain of salt.
>>
>>23656274
Of course I can't generalize those numbers for the entire population. But they seem to be in accordance to what I see at school, pretty representative of a certain age and race group.
>>
>>23655420
No
>>
>>23656284
well, you're not under average either, if you really want it you can improve your look.
IRL, I'd probably hit on you despite your average look
You seem to have INTP personality like me, only met another girl with it and I felt in love with her.
But if you're expecting fuckboys to come and chase you, take a different approach. Learn how to put good make up and other girly stuff.
>>
>>23656287
What you pointed out is just the same as I found in my analyses. Maybe the problem isn't that people rate incorrectly, but rather because attractiveness of late teens–late twenties Caucasian girls isn't a normal distribution peaking at 5. I mean, I really don’t think 50% of the girls I see in that age group have unpleasant faces. Most girls are at least pretty, so it makes sense that 7 can be the average.
>>
>>23656088
Its not very good cause of angle and shining skin

On first pic you are pretty. Why you even considered if you are ugly? You are at least 6, but I'll give you 8
>>
>>23656088
You are actually pretty 7/10
>>
>>23656255
>>
>>23656336
your fucking hot. id lick all ur holes baby
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.