[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like someone to tell me if I'm a decent-looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (593 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
593 KB, 2048x2048
I'd like someone to tell me if I'm a decent-looking person. I need some outside opinions to give it to me straight instead of me wallowing in my own anxiety. I was going to remind you to be honest, but then I remembered this is 4chan, everyone here will tell it like it is.
>>
>>23652995
haircut is a no no
otherwise you have a bratty look about yourself that some might find attractive (eventhough your eyes look insecure in this picture particularly)
are you gay or straight ?
>>
>>23652995
Yeah I'd agree about the haircut. It needs to go. It makes you look immature. Other than that you look fairly normal. British?
>>
American, actually. I'm a pretty insecure person, wasn't aware that translated into the picture. I realized I made a mistake as soon as I got the haircut, I wanted to experiment and I ended up looking like a feminist on tumblr.
>>
>>23653013
>>23653037
What? OP's haircut is what's fashionable these days. The whole hipster shaved sides and long on top thing.
>>
You don't look bad, work on confidence and you'll be fine. Haircut is meh, if you aren't gay, just know it screams "fuck my butt." Which, from this pic alone, I'd probably be happy to do :P
>>
>>23652995
Anon, I mean only for you to improve your looks:

That haircut makes you look like a chicken boy, I'm sorry, it does. Try something else, it doesn't suit you.
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 960x960
Here's a pic from a few months ago with a less shaved head.

Oh, and to answer the question, I'm straight.
>>
>>23653108
Yeah, I wanted to experiment and realized I made a mistake as soon as I looked in the mirror.
>>
shave ur fukn head.
>>
>>23652995
Hair cut def does not fit you. I actually don't like this cut on most guys cause it legit makes your head look like a penis. Yes you look gay with this hair cut
>>
File: Modern-Men-Hairstyles-2014-41.jpg (50 KB, 650x910) Image search: [Google]
Modern-Men-Hairstyles-2014-41.jpg
50 KB, 650x910
>>23653111
You should get a haircut like this one. Let your hair grow more on the sides and it will look terrific on you.
>>
>>23653044
Unless you plan on becoming a warlord cut your hair.
>>
>>23653111
Hair is a no-go. Rest is fine!
>>
>>23652995
Why your hair look like my broom after ages of using only one side lmao xD
>>
>>23653364
AGREEED
>>
SCLERAL SHOW
C
L
E
R
A
L

S
H
O
W
>>
>>23653091
Yeah, but only of the top long part is actually long or can be put up in a ponytail or manbun
>>
>>23653750
What?
>>
Thanks for all the replies. It's good to know my hair is the only stupid looking thing on me, because I can always change that.
>>
>>23654846
You're a decent looking person brah. I don't know that other poster's intentions but the sclera is the white part of the eyeball.
>>
>>23654128
ehm no. Arguably, those short manbuns look hilariously bad. OP, you do you, you look fine. The only thing about haircut I would've changed is making the front longer so you could style it back, but you are not bad at all.
>>
>>23655136
scleral show is a negative trait. It basically means you are approximately -0.24/10 :^)
>>
Bu mp
>>
Mp ub
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.