[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>23652708 pussy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
>>23652708
pussy
>>
>>23652708
Mate, there are about a million ways to fix those sorts of problems other than killing yourself.
>>
>>23652712
Fuck you.
>>
>>23652719
It's over for me.
>>
>>23652708
What American uses the word whilst kek
>>
>>23652708
>long hair
>that belt
>brancelet
>bright colour of top
>complain you look femine
FUCK LOGIC
>>
>>23652731
You made this thread because you obviously see how irrational all this...

I'm very sorry people have been so hateful to you because of your appearance but I'm sure you have more to offer the world than your looks or odd mannerisms. If you want to chat my kik is beetsnbeats.
>>
>>23652708
Get a different deodorant
>>
If this shit is for real, than I honestly envy your looks.

You are the kind of guy that would be a pussy slayer if only he could accept who he is. Get a guitar, start being a stereotype. Read poetry...there's plenty of superficial shit you could do and with a face/body/hair like yours you would be attractive to women.

Do you have a small cock? how big is it? that might be one reason for you to feel "feminine" other than that, accepting who you are and telling the world to fuck itself would make you drown in an ocean of pussy. Also, post more pics.
>>
lmao just blast Tren and Test until you die of a heart attack. Get swole and live fast. Much more fun than 'overdosing' on anadrol...
>>
>>23653479
also I hope you're taking an AI with your test because the increased e2 will be counterproductive to your goals kek.
>>
>>23653328
you still here? don't kill yourself dude
>>
>>23653328
I agree. All he needs is a personality transplant and a haircut to look like David Gandy. What is handsome? It doesn't exist. It's impossible to be ugly if your personality is a 10/10 and you get a haircut. That would make even the ugliest man resemble Tom Cruise.
>>
>>23652708
Damn man, at least kill yourself as a man. Get a gun or a rope. Setting a date and using pills in a pathetic attempt to get sympathy is just and indication of how much of a sissy you really are.
>>
>>23652708
Wait let me get this straight.

You're straight. You have self-esteem issues about looking feminine.

>looking and acting feminine

Acting feminine? Is that just who you are as a person?

> I have been injecting myself with Testosterone

Stop using drugs. Unless they were prescribed by a doctor.

>going to the gym and lifting weights
>15 weeks

That's nothing. Keep at it and you'll get all fit. Sure, a twink won't turn into a swole beast no matter how much you work out, but be the best you can be.

If that's you in the picture, your looks isn't what's holding you back. It's probably your lack of confidence. You're talking about killing yourself. Have you tried antidepressants/therapy?

Don't kill yourself man. Especially not by inducing liver failure. That's an excruciating way to die.
>>
>>23654440
>Stop using drugs. Unless they were prescribed by a doctor.

LOL cuck. Roids r life.
>>
>>23654446
its ok senpai he has never experienced what its like to be high test.
>>
>>23654458
I'm a girl.

>>23654446
Have you ever talked with an endocrinologist what roids do to a person? That shit is poison. No different from hard drugs; you might feel good now but you're in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>23652708
look, as a transwoman who got constantly got harassed in high school for not being masculine enough, I can sympathize with you. but there's nothing wrong with being feminine. no one in the real world will make fun of you for something like that, that's just some stupid teenage bullshit. it won't keep you from getting an education or having a career or being successful. besides, you could easily look less femme just by getting a haircut and wearing different clothes.

also, plenty of chicks love pretty boys! I know women who'd consider you a 9/10, you should have absolutely no problem getting laid. you just need to have more confidence, play up your interests and develop an actual personality instead of complaining all the time. try to find girls who are into that bishonen look too, you'll fare much better with them than with girls who are looking for Chads. the reason you're a virgin is probably because you just whine about your appearance like Brandon, no girl wants to deal with that regardless of her physical preferences.

and for fuck's sake, get off T, that stuff is toxic. unless you're a FtM transsexual or have an endocrine disorder, there's no reason to be taking hormones, it'll just fuck up your physical and mental health.
>>
>>23654466
>im a girl
my point exactly
>>
>>23652708
Move out to CA.
It's a world of it's own.
Don't let them win.
>>
I'm way more feminine looking than you, as a guy, and I slay pussy on the reg. Get some confidence and a personality. And a sense of fashion.
>>
File: 208840_1.jpg (34 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
208840_1.jpg
34 KB, 630x630
Attention whore.
>>
File: no one.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
no one.gif
2 MB, 450x253
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.