[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A few days ago I ran out of weed and decided to take a break.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
A few days ago I ran out of weed and decided to take a break. Whenever I stop smoking I get the weirdest vivid,
nearly lucid dreams. Anyway last night I had a fucking intense dream about a girl I barely know and now I'm obsessed with her, she's all I've been thinking about today. I've already started trying to find her on social media. My question is how do I not fuck this up so I can satisfy my obsession? Should I text her or message her on normiebook? What do I say? Btw I'm absolutely terrible with girls and basically a loner virgin faggot so I wanna try and hide this fact for as long as possible.
Cheers guys, a response would mean a lot to me
Pic not related
>>
Consider 12,500 mg of aspirin.
>>
>>23652811
Go fuck yourself
>>
You do realise the only reason you think your dreams are vivid and lucid is because that's what it's like for normal people who don't smoke weed, it's just you had drugs in your system and clouded your mind, so in essence what you experienced, was normal life without weed.
That being said I don't dream like that all the time it's random but basically if your were docile and doped up, then of course it will be intense when you get a dose of a normal reality.

Also go away, this isn't an advice board.
>>
>>23652828
Actually excessive weed smoking before bed causes your sleep to be less restful and stops you going into REM so you barely dream. When you take a break it's harder to get to sleep but you're able to sleep deeper so you do actually dream more. What he experienced was more restful sleep.
>>
>>23652828
Wat? Have you ever smoked weed before? Usually when you have a decent amount in your system you won't even have dreams depending on how you body handles thc. But after your body is adaptive you usually go back to your same dream pattern but usually gets more wacky. Idk where you thought of all that but at least check dem facts before you post senpai.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.