[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genuine question: why do women wear bras?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bra.jpg (33 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
bra.jpg
33 KB, 700x700
Genuine question: why do women wear bras?
>>
For support, to cover nipples, create cleavage, etc.
>>
>>23650611
Are they uncomfortable without?
>>
i have v conspicuous nips
>>
>>23650656
... they aren't that conspicuous without a pic ...
>>
I have a flat chest, I just wear them to shield my nips when they are hard
>>
>>23650651
here in Canada my nips get very cold without a bra
>>
Probably for comfort and because it's the social norm. The argument that the breast need the support is heavily contested in studies on the matter.
I know I would be very excited if women stopped wearing them, but I might also lose my mind at the same time. It's probably for the best that it is the way it is.
>>
If you run, that shit hurts. Even walking at a pace that's above turtle speed can sometimes cause enough displacement for the jiggling to be a little uncomfortable. As for the different kinds of bras, I wear push-up bras because I like the extra support they give. I don't have to worry about falling out all over the place, and they make my tits look nice all at the same time! It's a win-win situation. Either way, bras are still annoying to wear no matter how much they may help.
>>
>>23650651
you sew two beanbags to your chest and walk around for a day
>>
>>23650600
>>23650651
Depends on the girl and also the size. I've got DD's. If I try to skip a bra for the day, holy shit they will be so sore and tender within an hour.
I have innie nips so that isn't an issue for me, but they do sag and become incredibly painful pretty quick without the bra holding them up.
>>
>>23650600
This is good, honestly, and by no surprise, guys have a lot of questions about females (And I assume vice - versa?) So something like a:

Questions for the opposite gender thread?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.