[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/soc/ females. why are women complicated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 620x349
/soc/ females.

why are women complicated?
>>
>>23646192
People in general are complicated - to say it's just women is kind of sexist against men.
>>
>>23646195
it is, but it's also well known
>>
>>23646198
Correlation =/= causation.
You can't just make a sweeping generalization without any context.
"Why are diamonds shiny?" Well they are but so are other gems, so...what's your real question?
>>
>>23646205
my question is... why women behave the way they do? inb4 emotion.
>>
>>23646213
In what context?
Again, it's literally too general of a question to answer well.
Absolutely everyone has different motives for behaving the way they do, regardless of gender or gender identity.
>>
>>23646205
>"Why are diamonds shiny?"

physical property, light is being bent
>>
>>23646217
Precisely, and it is applicable to any other gem, not just diamonds.
>>
>>23646205
This.

>>23646192
I don't know what kind of past history you've had with women, OP. However, you need to understand that everybody is different, and women want different things because each woman is going to be a different person.

You're pretty much going to come off as an autistic person that can't into womenz because you're assuming that you know everything about a person based on their gender.

It's bad to blindly assume you know everything going into any given situation. It makes you an easy target, putting you at a severe disadvantage.
>>
>>23646216

you are male? you obviously can't put yourself into that perspective, therefore can't understand that two genders aren't identical.
>>
>>23646226
Thank you.

>>23646229
No, I'm female and I'm calling you out on your sexism. It's pretty sexist to say that an entire gender is complicated and to ask why, when you know full well it isn't just one gender.

It's sexist against men because it's implying that men cannot be complicated.

It's sexist against women because it implies that "it's well-known" that they are stereotypically complicated and therefore "difficult".

There's no way I can answer your question if you don't really ask the question you have.
>>
>>23646232
What isn't sexist?
>>
>>23646232
Ah, thank you for your input. I'm not sexist by any means. Just trying to understand, that is all.
>>
>>23646226
Rather pleasant experience. I simply believe that two genders aren't identical.
>>
>You look great
>Did you get home safe?
>I was thinking about you
>I like you

Guys always say women are complicated when 90% of them never even try the most basic stuff, desu.
>>
>>23646236
There are plenty of things that aren't sexist.

>>23646237
I'm not accusing you of being a sexist, but your question has sexist implications, which can make it easy to totally disregard your topic entirely.

If you were to ask a more specific question like "Why don't women like unsolicited dick pics?" then we'd have a conversation.
but just something general like "Why are women complicated?" - well, *EVERYONE* is!
>>
>>23646247
I understand now, my apologies. I honestly think I answered my own question.
>>
>>23646192
Because they are raised from birth to be subservient baby machines, then as they develop personality and become self aware they are confused as fuck due to shit upbringing and the fact that over half the girls in the country are molested, it all plays against them and makes them crazier and crazier as they grow up in a world where every single thing wants to shove their face into the ground and fuck the shit out of them, with impossible beauty standards and role models like nicki minaj, gaga, miley and all the other glorified slutbags. Its an absolute miracle that some of them can overcome all this crap and turn out to be OK people, good luck finding them. Girls are fucked. The equivalent to cucks and beta nu males. Broken, fucked to death husks of what could have been, and thats just how America wants them.
>>
>>23646256

Hey, it's totally OK! Thanks for having a civil conversation with me :) I hope I was able to help.

>>23646257
>using nicki, gaga and miley as examples of bad role models
>all 3 are outspoken feminists who say young girls should stay in school, be strong, and be themselves
Pick one.
>>
>>23646265
>part of the problem
>doesnt realize it
>defends slut culture

I mean, you want to propagate chicks being guttersluts you go ahead. That doesnt mean i have to like you or value your shit opinions.
>>
>>23646279
There's nothing wrong with being a slut.
You don't have to like me, and I don't recall specifically asking you to.
>>
>>23646192
They have a generalized self hatred that manifests into a revulsion for sex which they pretend is "standards" because it allows them to get more out of men than they give.
>>
>>23646284
Kill yourself.
>>
>>23646296
Oh boy, someone's upset.
>>
Read the Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. It goes into the depths of the female psyche.

Women aren't complicated if you can read their cues; men are just overt communicators while women are covert communicators.
>>
>>23646300
>2016
>posting umads in self defense

Here's another (You) for your ego faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>23646307
I'm glad you mentioned this book - it's a very good source of information!

>>23646308
Okay thanks!
>>
>>23646308
>likes to have sex with women
>resents women who enjoy sex

Thank God society will outlive your kind.
>>
>>23646317
I wouldn't recommend responding to them. It's clear they don't have the capacity it takes to actually hold a conversation.
>>
>>23646307
You mean men are honests and self assuming and women are neurotic hypocrites who can't communicate clearly because that would be letting men in.
>>
>>23646307
>Read the Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. It goes into the depths of the female psyche.

nice read
>>
>>23646317
>sluts
>women who enjoy sex

Two different catagories. I prefer my women to not be beat to shit, insane cumdumpsters. I know it's not a popular opinion with the whore loves around here, but OP asked why women are complicated and that has a lot to do with why so many chicks are fucked in the head. Whether you fucks wanna admit it or not.
>>
>>23646331
I didn't really get that from the book. Mind elaborating as to why you feel that way?
>>
>>23646328
Back to tumblr with your retarded ass.
>>
>>23646337
So you hate submissive women.
>>
>>23646349
Read my posts, its obvious what i hate.
>>
>>23646342
I stopped responding to you for a reason. I'm not interested in holding a conversation with you since obviously you can't without reverting to insults and petty "kill yourself fag lmao"

A slut is someone who is a promiscuous woman. If you want one woman who enjoys just your sex, you're fine to want that but I think you'd be hard pressed to find it.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with a woman being sexually assertive, promiscuous and otherwise.

You're kidding yourself if you think all sluts are "beat to shit, insane cumdumpsters".
>>
>>23646355
Ive found mine. You definitely love typing at me, you cant help but tap out these retarded replies. Get fucked, faggot.

Then kill yourself.
>>
>>23646369
That's great to hear! I'm happy for you!
And I will tonight :) Got new toys for me and my partner.
>>
>>23646331
Why are you all sour grapes?
We're different biologically, men just aren't good at picking up signals but the signals are there.

>>23646315
It shattered my view of women intially, i felt betrayed; but when I thank about it further it made a wholeeee lot of sense. Men and women have different needs and desires, you may not like how it all goes down but it's tough shit.
>>
>>23646369
When someone reverts to personal insults quickly in a discussion or debate, I take it as a compliment.

I got a tip for you. Go find an insecure high school girl that is stupidly clingly, and will kill you if you talk to any other girls nicely. That sounds right up your alley.
>>
>>23646386
Personal insults kek, like i need to get into a logical debate with slut enablers. Get fucked, i weighed in on OPs topic, you fags cant get over it. Imagine that.
>>
>>23646378
In a general sense, women tend to need emotion expression more than men do, and I think of all generalizations, that's one of the more fair ones.

Of course, everyone is different. But even so, it's one of the things about communication with women that I've noticed in contrast to communication with men.
>>
Tons of shit talking about women being sluts
>>first two threads I see when I log on are fat men showing ass and shoving dildos inside themselves for others, gross fucking male feet thread.

Both genders are pretty fucking gross from time to time.
>>
>>23646410
Haha, now that's true. Period.
>>
>>23646392
>I don't even need to debate
>I'm above this argument

It's also known as, "I have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation, so I'd rather shit post into oblivion."

It might also be known as, "I assume I know everything about everyone and calling attractive, sexually secure girls sluts is how I get over my own insecurity."

So, did you find your insecure high schooler yet or are you dating your cousin?
>>
>>23646247
>sexist implications means they're worth disregarding
Is that why so many girls go into the Arts rather than STEM?
>>
>>23646410
No argument there. There's plenty of destroyed minds to go around be you male, female, or whatever sjw tumblr fad gender people are playing out this week.
>>
>>23646419
You wanna get all assblasted at my posts go ahead, you might be in /soc/ where you have your hugbox sjws surrounding you but this is still 4chan, and youre still a massive faggot.
>>
>>23646420
Let me rephrase:
Sexist implications means it's worth disregarding and getting to the root as simply being a problem with the person's views rather than their argument.

I don't know why more women tend to gravitate toward the Arts, to be honest. I do, too, as a matter of fact. I think on a general scale it's found that women are more in tune with expression of emotion and empathy. That's not to say there aren't women in STEM and men in the Arts, mind you.
>>
>>23646435
Kek, okay, buddy.
>>
>>23646378
"Signals" are a subconscious form of expression, they convey a truth that you refuse to express consciously. To expect people to understand what you hide on purpose is self entitlement.
>>
>>23646446
I think that's a fair point.
>>
>>23646446
No, anon. It's called body language, and everybody does it.
>>
>>23646192
I find both genders complicated...Or maybe it's more I find most people to be terrible.
Why do people lie so much and not comunicate their feelings or get freaked out when you express your love to them?

Although I think it's a bit more that men are complicated and most other women are crazy. I don't have any girlfriends, but the men I work with tell me their problems with women and I don't know if they pick terrible girls, but every single one of them is red flag city and turn into goofs/skanks or string the guy along.
>>
>>23646453
That's true, but if we were to talk about, say, signals in a conversation, then it'd be harder to understand.

Different people communicate differently, and verbal cues might not be universal even from family to family (therefore in public, person to person).

If you start to signal verbally that you'd like to go even if you had a good time and someone doesn't understand the signal, it could be a good sign that you may want to try to communicate more assertively and directly in future conversation.
>>
>>23646454
If the girls are red flag city and the men don't pick up on it, I think that's more indicative of the men's taste than it is the womens' characters.
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (14 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
14 KB, 300x358
This can all be explained by the philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer:
>In Schopenhauer's 1851 essay On Women, he expressed his opposition to what he called "Teutonico-Christian stupidity" of reflexive unexamined reverence ("abgeschmackten Weiberveneration") for the female. Schopenhauer wrote that "Women are directly fitted for acting as the nurses and teachers of our early childhood by the fact that they are themselves childish, frivolous and short-sighted." He opined that women are deficient in artistic faculties and sense of justice.

What a man <3
>>
>>23646242
Just because they're not the same doesn't mean all women are the same lol
>>
I find women to be very complicated. They are rarely direct with anything. I have Asperger's Syndrome and literally cannot pick up on subtle cues. Therapists and peers tell me it's not much easier for neurotypical guys. All in all, guys are straight forward and simple while women are complicated with their mind games. The few guys who are complicated act like women and the few women who are straight forward and simple act like men. My neighbor even told me she is complicated because she is a woman. As in, we're cool, but if I was romantically interested in her, she would play games and use manipulation. And she wasn't kidding or being sarcastic. She was being honest. There you have it. Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade, no matter how much you wish it weren't.
>>
>>23646519
you have me there.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.