[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets have a austria / Österreich thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: austria.png (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
austria.png
21 KB, 500x500
Lets have a austria / Österreich thread!
>>
Overcome your latent national fascism first.
>>
>>23640625
why do you say its latent? im moving to salzburg soon
>>
>>23640630

There are a lot of openly fascist Austrians. But at large, the majority of the country is fascist. Most just don't acknowledge it.

Seriously, their furthest left party wold fit right in with the right wing parties across the border.
>>
Oke da bin ich. Was liegt an?
>>
>>23640646
why do say this? would this include problems with racism cause im a half black from canada
>>
>>23640685

I say it because that's the way it is.

Their fucking minister of foreign affairs proposed sending the Austrian army to the Balkans to "help solve the refugee crisis".

Their egocentric politics of closing the borders to prevent migrants from moving north led to the current collapse of the Schengen area that we're witnessing.

The openly right wing/racist FPÖ currently has the highest ratings in polls right now with over 30%.

This country has a serious problem with right wing/fascist ideologies. It never overcame its Nazi history as it never openly confronted it but just... somehow carried on after WW2 and pretended not to have had anything to do with the whole story.

You'll be fine though, the racism is mostly directed towards people from the Balkans and Turks. As a Canadian citizen you're fine and Salzburg is a tourist hotspot, so your skin color is nothing out of the ordinary either.
>>
>>23640744
Hoid bitte dei Bappm!
>>
>>23640765

Getroffene Hunde bellen.
>>
>>23640744
Rechte mit Faschisten gleichzusetzen ist Quatsch.
Natürlich sind die Schluchtenscheisser grade sauer wegen den Flüchtlingen, da wählen sie dann jemand der ihre sehr konservativen Bedürfnisse beantwortet.
Das ganze dann als faschistisch, oder post-nationalsozialistisch zu beschreiben ist Blödsinn.
Bis zur "Flüchtlings"-Krise waren es immer die Franzosen, die mit irgendwelchen Rechten in ihren Parlamenten aufgefallen sind.
Sind also die meisten Franzosen Nazis und wissen es bloß nicht?
Hast du Recht und ganz viele Leute sollten ihre Meinung nicht äußern dürfen weil du sie nicht gut findest?
>>
>>23640845

Nicht jeder Rechte ist Faschist, aber jeder Faschist ist rechts.

Faschismus ist, in gängiger politikwissenschaftlicher Definition, eine politische Orientierung die völkische und rassische Gemeinsamkeit als Grundlage des Staates betont. Sekundärmerkmale faschistischer Ideologie sind die Betonung einer Opferrolle und der damit einhergehenden notwendigen Reinigung des "Volkskörpers" von schädlichen Einflüssen.

Und diese Merkmale passen sehr gut auf die FPÖ und ihre Rhetorik, die ja anschienend sehr gut verfängt in Österreich.

Und die Franzosen haben mit der FN immernoch ihre ganz eigene offen faschistische Partei.
>>
Bump.

Anyone in Graz? I'm a dirty foreigner doing my postgrad here and am kind of lonely.
>>
>>23641120
how was the b2 german test to get in to the uni?
>>
>>23640744
thanks for the info!
>>
File: PaJMGR7c.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
PaJMGR7c.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
126/m/Braunau am Inn reporting in.

My 127th birthday is in 5 days. What's going on, guys?
>>
>>23641930
I didn't have to do it, my course is in English. And I did my undergrad in German so I'm already C1/C2.
>>
File: 1458840301411.jpg (169 KB, 1294x852) Image search: [Google]
1458840301411.jpg
169 KB, 1294x852
>>23640744
>>
>>23640615
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhCQxa85PMI
>>
>>23643150
where did you do your undergrad? and did you have to take an exam for that?
>>
>>23644636
In Cambridge (England). So I don't think I've ever done any Austrian-government-approved language exam, but the uni doesn't seem to care - or maybe they just forgot. They don't seem very organised.
>>
I hope I'm not banned anymore.
t. Viennafag
>>
>>23644699
oh ok thanks for the info! im trying to get my level to b2 cause the uni of salzburg said i have to take a b2 german test to enter. any tips or amything? i wonder if they will forget to give it to me like they did to you :3
>>
>>23645030
Where are you from? Are you going to be studying in German? Plenty of my classmates don't speak a word of German, so I was under the impression it's not a requirement if the course you're going to be doing is in English. Tips for learning German...I dunno, practice with native speakers I guess? I lived in Vienna for a year and my language ability came on so quickly just by being in a German-speaking environment. But Austrians aren't very friendly for the most part so it helps if you can find people you have something in common with.
>>
All the Austrians I met working in the canadian tourist industry were super cute but one of you was a christ fag. is this common?
>>
>>23645081
im from canada and im currently learning german.i looked at my course for the uni of salzburg and it said some classes will be partly in english. im not going on a student exchange program which is probably why some people in your class are only speaking english?. i want to literally pack my shit up and move. for the visa i am applying for and i can stay until i get my degree.
>>23645318
whats a canadian tourist industry??
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.