[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Id like to know about some of the black anons here. Mainly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 236x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 236x333
Id like to know about some of the black anons here.

Mainly how many girls/guys you have slept with

What races

How old

Where from

Dick size

Any crazy sex stories or sexual experiences
>>
England

black x 2
mixed (white/black) x 2

about 7.25 inches
>>
>>23640303
Cut/uncut?

Can we see it?
>>
Asian/black mix

Had about ten girlfriends but I fucked 26 women

23 years old

From France

7"4

I once fucked my neighbor while her husband was in the house's basement repairing some pipes, never knew if he heard anything
>>
>>23640188

31, live in NYC, slept with ~100 women

Why? Are you black and having girl troubles?
>>
California 22 half black half white

black x 1
black/white x 2
white x 8
asian x 2

7.75"

Fucked my ex's sister I guess.

>tfw living in a mostly white and persian town with barely any qt mulattos
>>
Every dick ITT is 7 inches
Lmao yeah okay sure
>>
>>23640860
No just always see my black friends with girls. Like all the time. I have a llng term gf but they tell me all kinds of stories. Just wondering if alot of black guys get alot of action like ive witnessed.
>>
I'm a 27 yo mulatto and I've only had sex with a single prostitute.
>>
>>23640942
Even as a partially black dude I also find this hard to believe to be honest.
>>
>>23640942
>>23640968
I could underdtsnd if it was 50 anons but Only 3 guys said so. Stop trolling
>>
>>23641011
How is it trolling to question something
>>
>>23641024
Because everyone is so judgmental and threatened when talking about black guys.

But back to the topic.......
>>
Mainly how many girls/guys you have slept with : Around 12

What races: white, spanish, 1 asian

How old: 22

Where from: US

Dick size: 6.5 inches long and 6 inches in girth although a couple told me I must be 7 inches but I highly doubt it.

Funny thing I'm more mulatto than black lol
>>
I don't even know why having a big dick is worth bragging about since most girls I've spoken to about it say that guys ideally would be a bit more or less than 7 and that 8+ is too big and painful

>>23641035
You must have missed my post right above the one you quoted where I said I'm a mulatto or in the post you quoted where I said I'm part black. I have no idea why I'd feel threatened when I am partially african american.

I don't see how this has anything to do with being "judgemental" either.
>>
/pol/ thread in 3...2...
>>
>>23640188
>how many girls/guys you have slept with
over 300

>What races
mainly white, black, asian, lots of mixed some indian and even a few middle eastern

>How old

>Where from
Texas

>Dick Size

Well i have lots of stories. I went to a rave with a huge group. Some of them were my friends and some werent. Really cute girls there with boyfriends and some were single. Everyone got fucked up on drugs and alcohol during the concert and back at a friends house. Had a fuckfest with 5 of the girls and a bro. 3 had boyfriends but they were out on their asses. One of the girls who had a boyfriend loved me. I fucked her behind his back for months.We all went on a trip to Vegas for EDM and while he was out i fucked her in their hotel room. Made her my slave and made her dress up in her rave clothes while i fucked her.

Fucked multiple wives. Fucked my girlfriends mom. Fucked sisters in the same day. Fucked 7 girls in one day but didnt cum but 3 times. Faked a couple.

Joined a BDSM fuck group. Some real secret society shit. It consisted of a group of guys who had a property they turned into a dungeon. They would get the most stunning women to come and we would use them all night.
>>
File: nc86wxKkEF1qixd45o2_400.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
nc86wxKkEF1qixd45o2_400.gif
2 MB, 350x197
Mainly how many girls/guys you have slept with

Full on sex, maybe X>10 dudes

What races
I actually had a hit list and have done every "race" except native american, but I like arab guys

How old

Where from
Texas

Dick size
6 but get more compliments on girth

Any crazy sex stories or sexual experiences
Went to go have sex with this Indian guy, he basically reveals he's visiting his grandma, says to follow him, we go next to someone's door in this apartment and get dirty right there. that was my first public experience, a bush was hiding us from street view and that was it
>>
>>23641119
You're a nightmare of a human being and your stories make me lose faith in women.
>>
I'm 30
23 Women
White, Indian, Black
North Carolina
9.5" uncut
>>
>>23642125
Im ok with this. Thank you.
>>
>>23642514
fuck, i better move...
>>
>>23642718
I travel for work anon, so it helps. I've missed a lot of oppurtunities too, because I don't push or put too much work into getting sex.
>>
United states

22 years old

24 partners

20 white
1 black
1 native American
1 Italian
1 Hispanic mix

8.9-9 inches

The craziest was my i slept with this girl on a stairwell at a public building the stairs were empty because it was only used by the staff. Fucked her too hard And she shot forward and hit her head on a step. We finished and left just in time but she had a nasty bump on her head for a week
>>
File: 12438584038.jpg (257 KB, 1300x980) Image search: [Google]
12438584038.jpg
257 KB, 1300x980
>>23640188
>Mainly how many girls/guys you have slept with
>What races
>How old
>Where from
baltimore
>Dick size
7.5 in x 5 inch
>Any crazy sex stories or sexual experiences
n/a

why do you want to hear from black guys?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.