[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like shit. My life has been getting worse for the past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 20160404_225549.jpg (465 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160404_225549.jpg
465 KB, 1920x1080
I feel like shit. My life has been getting worse for the past 4 years no matter what I do. Tell me why I shouldn't kill myself.
>>
File: 1458209981107.png (135 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
1458209981107.png
135 KB, 500x463
Why should you even with no reason to live you still have no reason to die at least thats what I keep telling myself.
>>
I'll tell you why you should, cause after 4 years of tim you haven't done shit to improve your life. This place is a warzone, if you dont want to be here get out, others want your spot and they would figure a way to thrive in it. If you do want to be here, check what you already have, make a family/repair your current one, and make a homestead. Be the ruler of your own life, if you don't want fancy things, then you don't need to work yourself to death to pay for them, revamp what makes you happy and gun for it.
>>
>>23628780
4 years ago my wife took my son and left me for some guy online who she had never met. She doesn't allow me any contact with my son.
I ended up going to jail for something I thought was taken care of 5 years previous.
I am homeless and work 2 jobs, 7 days a week 70+ hours. I am just getting further in debt.
And every girl I become interested in go off and find other guys and ghost me.
>>
>>23628844
why are you unable to save enough for living quarters?
>>
i gues u can't afford it
but if i were u i'd get some mood stabilizers
i haven't felt like killing myself in like a year
my meds have really worked wonders on me
>>
>>23628878
I live at a sketchy motel room. It's the cheapest one and costs 163 a week. I drive 45 min to each of my jobs. (I live in the middle. They are in different directions.). I have child support, and court fees.

>>23628891
I have been on some in the past but I can't afford them any longer.
>>
>>23628598
You shouldn't kill yourself cause if that's you you're fucking beautiful. Stay alive.
>>
>>23629071
That is me. I'm always being made fun of for my looks. But thank you.
>>
>>23628912
you could probably get a room in a house (from a craigslist posting) and pay that much. It's a gamble moving in with stranger, but you can find people similar to yourself. I have done this twice in my life and it saved my ass from homelessness and I made some good friends
>>
>>23629080
are you chub? Please tell me you're chub <3
>>
>>23629081
I had done it before but because of my felony it's kind of difficult.

>>23629090
Chubby? Yeah I weigh about 205.
>>
>>23629107
Definitely don't kill yourself.

We need more beautiful chub in this world my friend. Stay strong <3
>>
>>23629114
I have been single since my ex left and every girl I have been interested in and invested time in have all left me for other dudes. So I can't be all that attractive.
>>
i'm a miserable 21 years old virgin with no friends and i haven't end it all; if that is so, you are out of reasons.
>>
>>23629246
If I lived anywhere near you I would be all over dat ass. Do not feel unattractive cause you're really not
>>
>>23629275
I'm guessing you are a dude? I appreciate it though
>>
>>23629359
I'm pretty female actually haha
>>
>>23629371
Well thank you. Would you like to kik?
>>
>>23629383
Totally! it's chocobore :)
>>
This may be a totally clueless opinion. But, have you ever thought of just leaving everything you have now, going somewhere far away and just starting new? I'm not at all in the situation that you're in, but if I felt like all was lost I'd just drop it all then go start a new life. Again it may just be me being cluelss though.
>>
>>23629383
What's your name on kik? Just so I don't talk to the wrong person haha
>>
>>23629422
Just messaged you.
>>
>>23629419
I just moved from Virginia to oklahoma/Texas to be near my son. It put me in a ton of debt and the reason I'm homeless.
>>
No homo, you're good looking bro. Don't off yourself, you're in a rut right now and it sucks that she did this to you. Even if she's happy with the other dude, your son will always hate her and that's nothing she will ever be able to mend. I wouldn't focus on getting into a relationship right now because you aren't on stable footing right now, but eventually it'll happen. My best advice is to focus on getting a better job. It's not as easy as just saying it, but don't do it OP.
>>
>>23629503
But I have my dream job. It's honestly the only thing I like in my life right now.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.